Daughter of the Legendary San...

CatBlack tarafından

13 years ago two of the legendary Sanin Jiraiya and Tsunade had a drunken one night stand that neither rememb... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 2: First day in a new home!
Chapter 3: Good News!
Chapter 5: The Coin Decides
Chapter 6: The Genin Exams!
Chapter 7: Day one with Pervy Daddy!
Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure
Chapter 9: The nightmare begins
Chapter 10: You want me to what?
Chapter 11: Lord Jashin's Will
Chapter 12: The new addition to the group
Chapter 13: More Training
Chapter 14: Dead or Alive?
Chapter 15: Live and Let Live
Chapter 16: Chunin Exam part Three
Chapter 17: Hello Crazy!
Chapter 18: Immortal or not?
Chapter 19: High Alert

Chapter 4: Meet the Parents!

20.1K 651 150
CatBlack tarafından

SWEET CHAPTER 3 SO SOON!

AND SUPER YAY CREED FINALLY GETS TO MEET HER PARENTS!

ALSO RIGHT AFTER I POST THIS CHAPTER I WILL START WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OUT OF ONE WORLD AND INTO THE NEXT!

SO BE HAPPY IM POSTING SO MUCH IN ONLY ONE DAY!

THIS IS A LOT FOR ME TO DO SO SOON AFTER MOVING, SO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY VOTING AN COMMENTING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   ---------------------------------------------Creed's POV----------------------------------------------

I woke up from my restless sleep and got ready for the day ahead, it was the day Gramps told me that my parents would arrive and I would finally get to meet them. For 13 years I was lied to about who I was and who my parents really were and now I was only a short time away from the truth, that is if they remember me.

Getting dressed I put on my new red knee length vest coat with the yellow spot on each shoulder, then I put on my head band that looks like the one my father wears in the pictures an then the rest of my things like, weapons pouches and my new twin chakra daggers. Running down stairs I grabbed a quick breakfast then raced out to the back where Asuma waited for me in the mornings.

Asuma walked to me the Academe telling me that if my parents arrived while I was in school that he would come and get me so that I could meet them, going into the Academe and walking into my class I ran up to Naruto giving him a big hug and a huge smile. He looked at me a little confused since my usual greeting was a normal smile and a simple wave, I continued to smile as I let him go.

"My parents are coming to the village today and I finally get to meet them!" I said excitedly.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Naruto replied.

We talked for awhile about what they might be like since Gramps didn't really tell me anything about them, I guess he wanted it to be a surprise. Then Iruka came in and told everyone to quite down and take our seats, the class seemed to be so long an I started to become nervous and restless just like the night before.

There was a knock at the classroom door and my head shot up like a startled rabbit, Iruka walked over to the door and opened it, I smiled as Asuma walked into the room and looked right at me. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could even say a word I was out of my seat, running out of the classroom, and down the hall way as fast as I could.

"Creed come back here!" I heard Iruka yell from the classroom door.

As I ran out of the academe Asuma was right beside me, he then grabbed me and put me on his back giving me a piggy back ride. I was full of joy and excitement as Asuma ran through the streets with me on his back. People still gave us weird looks but were starting to get used to seeing me with Asuma and Gramps now, and news had gotten around that I was the God daughter of the Hokage.

Nearing the Hokage building Asuma sped up and started run even faster, looking up to the large windows of Gramps office I saw him sitting at his desk, he looked to be talling while smoking his pipe, so that must mean my parents are already up there and with Gramps.

People moved out of our way as Asuma ran up the stairs and through the halls of the Hokage building, some people yelled at us and insulted us but were quickly hushed after another person told them who we were. Asuma stopped as we reached the door to Gramps office and set me on my feet, telling me to wait outside he then opened the door and went inside, careful not to let me see inside.

         ---------------------------------------------Hokage's POV----------------------------------------------------

Tsunade and Jiraiya had just arrived at the Hokage building and I sent Asuma to fetch Creed from the Academe, then quickly told him once they got here to not let Creed into the office until I called for her to come in. Shortly after Asuma left for the Academe there was a knock at the door, calling for them to come in Tsunade and Jiraiya walked into my office.

"What did you call us here for Sarutobi?" Tsunade got right to the point.

"There are important things I must tell you about, things you wont believe until you see proof" I said to them.

"An what are these important things you have to tell us?" Jiraiya asked me.

"Well I think I should wait to tell you until the proof arrives" I told them.

"I don't have time for this, I was at a very nice gambling hall went you sent a summons for me" Tsunade complained and turned to leave just as Asuma walked into the room.

"Good the proof has arrived" I stated as Asuma walked over to my desk.

"She is outside the room just like you told me, better call her in soon or she might break the door down and come inn anyways" Asuma whispered into my ear.

"Ok so where is this proof and what in the world is these imortant things you must tell us" Jiraiya said.

"Creed can you come in here please!" I said loud enough so that she would be able to hear me from outside inn the hall way.

            --------------------------------------------Creed's POV--------------------------------------------------

"Creed can you come in here please!" I heard Gramps say from inside the room.

My heart was pounding as I reached out for the handle of the door and opened it, pushing the door open I walked into the office closing the door behind me. Turning around I saw the two people from the pictures in my room, my parents, Tsunade and Jiraiya. I smiled at them as tears started to fall from my eyes, I was filled with joy and great happiness at finally getting to see my real parents.

"Tsunade, Jiraiya this is Creed, Your daughter." Gramps said with a smile.

"WHAT?!" The both of them shouted at the same time and looked at me with disbelief.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mom and Dad" I said with a smile and ran up to them giving them both a big hug.

"Is this some kind of joke Sarutobi? How could we have a child? And wouuldn't we remember if we did" Tsunade stated at Gramps.

"This is no joke Tsunade, 13 years ago you and Jiraiya had a drunken one night stand which produced Creed. Orochimaru upon learning you had become pregnant made plans to steal the child and wipe all trace of her existence, but his Jutsu didn't work on me or some unknown reason and a few days ago Creed and Orochimaru came into the village for her birthday, when I saw her I could not believe my eyes and had the Anbu take her from him" Gramps told them the entire story.

"But how could we not remember we had a daughter?" Jiraiya asked.

"Orochimaru used a Jutsu on you to wipe your memories of ever having one" Gramps explained to them.

"If that is true then I should be able to use my Jutsu to break his" Tsunade said as her hands started to glow green and she put her hands on her head closing her eyes.

She gasped then opened her eyes and looked right at me, kneeling down she hugged me tightly, tears started to fall from my eyes as I hugged her back. She remembered me, I was filled with joy that she remembered me and that she was able to break Orochimaru's Jutsu with her medical Jutsu.

"So it is true then, she is our daughter?" Jiraiya asked Tsunade.

"Yes it's true. I broke his Jutsu and remembered everything, I am surprised that he kept the name I gave you though" Tsunade said then used her medical Jutsu to break the Jutsu Orochimaru had used on Jiraiya.

"I remember everything now. I even remember you beating the shit out of me when you found out you were pregnant" Jiraiya said to Tsunade then picked me up and pulled me into a bear hug.

I then started to ball my eyes out causing Mom and Dad to start panicking, but they calmed down once I told them I was cry because I was happy that I was finally with my real parents and that they remembered me. They picked me up and brought me into a tight family hug, then put me back on the floor.

"So what are we going to do now? We both can't take her with us" Tsunade said.

"How about this, Creed stays here in the Leaf until she becomes a Genin then she will leave with one of you and you two can have shared custody of her. She will be able to spend time with both of you that way" Gramps said to us.

"I like that idea" I said with a big smile.

"So do I" Tsunade agreed.

"Same here, but how do we decide who gets her first?" Jiraiya asked.

"A coin toss?" I suggested.

"Perfect!" Gramps said and pulled out a coin from his desk.

"Heads Tsunade, Tails Jiraiya" Gramps said and he flipped the coin into the air, catching it he flipped it onto the back of his hand.

"Its....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!

COMMENT ON IF YOU WANT IT TO BE HEADS OR TAILS!

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE PEOPLE VOTE!

AND FAN IF YOU ALREADY HAVENT!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP VERY SOON!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

299K 9K 28
Rei Senju. Ever heared of her? No? I'm not suprised. There's not alot of people knowing her. Till now. She is the daughter of two Sanin. NOT Orochim...
85.4K 3.5K 38
Yoru Okami: unseen, skilled, and alone. That's what has always been associated with my name. As a night-bound ninja, I've always loved darkness, both...
446K 9.1K 30
When Naruto was three he is attacked by the villagers on his birthday and losses his eyesight. Tsunade is summoned to save the kid how will she react...
8K 268 26
"I'm Y/n Senju, child of Tsunade Senju and Orochimaru though I was an accident due to alcohol. I'm blind and my pronouns are she/they, please respect...