Daughter of the Legendary San...

נכתב על ידי CatBlack

13 years ago two of the legendary Sanin Jiraiya and Tsunade had a drunken one night stand that neither rememb... עוד

Chapter 1: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 2: First day in a new home!
Chapter 4: Meet the Parents!
Chapter 5: The Coin Decides
Chapter 6: The Genin Exams!
Chapter 7: Day one with Pervy Daddy!
Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure
Chapter 9: The nightmare begins
Chapter 10: You want me to what?
Chapter 11: Lord Jashin's Will
Chapter 12: The new addition to the group
Chapter 13: More Training
Chapter 14: Dead or Alive?
Chapter 15: Live and Let Live
Chapter 16: Chunin Exam part Three
Chapter 17: Hello Crazy!
Chapter 18: Immortal or not?
Chapter 19: High Alert

Chapter 3: Good News!

21.6K 733 187
נכתב על ידי CatBlack

HEY FANS, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ANY OF MY STORIES FOR THE PAST WEEK OR SO
BUT I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY MOVING INTO MY NEW PLACE AND THE INTERNET WAS OUT AND ONLY JUST GOT TURNED BACK ON.
SO THAT MEANS SUPER UPDATES!
THE NEXT FEW DAYS IM GOING TO UPLOAD AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN WRITE!
WOOHOO YAY!
BUT YOU STILL GOTTA VOTE FOR THEM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                           -----------------------------------Creed's POV----------------------------------

It was now my second day at the ninja Academe and I couldn't wait to get there, I had rushed through my morning shower and breakfast I was so excited to see Naruto again. Just like the day before Asuma was sitting out back on the walk way next to the koi pond, surprising him I jumped onto his back and held on tight forcing him to give me a piggy back ride to the Academe.

On the way to the Academe Asuma told me that after school Gramps would take me out shopping for clothes and ninja gear for school, this filled me wih even more excitement and joy. The entire way to the school I thought about what kinds of clothes and ninja tools I would find, all the while the villagers we passed gave us weird looks.

Once at the Academe Asuma dropped me off at the front gates and left for his ninja duties, going inside and walking down the halls I reached my classroom and walked inside. Most of the other students had already arrived and taken their seats, looking around I spotted Naruto up near the top, smiling I waved up at him.

"Hi Naruto!" I said while I waved up at him.

"Hi Creed" He grinned and waved back down at me.

"Why are you friends with him, no one even likes him" I snotty blond said to me, glaring at her I punched her in the face.

"I'm friends with Naruto because, he is everything your not" I stated simply then turned my back on the girl and went up to sit next to Naruto.

"Thanks Creed, no one has ever stood up for me before" Naruto said to me with a big smile.

"That's what friends are for, now what is the prank for today?" I grinned evilly at him, then we got to work on our prank for the day.

It took us only ten minutes to think up a plan and how to set it into motion, and by that time Iruka had walked into the classroom telling the remaining students that were standing to take their seats and that class was about to start. Turning to look at Naruto I spotted the black haired boy from the other day looking at me with a scowl, giving him a glare which seemed to shock him a little I turned away.

Giving a grin to Naruto I ducked down and snuck up to the front of the classroom while no one was looking, though the entire time I felt two pairs of eyes watch my every move. One I could guess was Naruto's but I could not guess the other since the only person I really knew was Naruto, Ignoring it I snuck over to Iruka's desk and quietly transformed into Iruka.

Taking a peak over the desk to make sure no one but Naruto was watching or looking I then looked over at Iruka to make sure he wasn't looking over here either, happy that everything was going as planned I stood up next to Iruka and started to mimic his every move. He noticed me right away and started to get a little mad, but I just kept copying his every move.

"Stop copying me!" He said and first then started to yell.

"Stop copying me!" I copied him again, making him even more angry.

"I'm warning you, stop copying me!" He shouted.

"I'm warning you, stop copying me!" I shouted back.

Then he lunged at me and tried to grab me, turning into Naruto I jumped into the air and landed on his back laughing and some of the class was laughing as well. Then jumping off his back I landed on his desk and started to stick my tongue out at him in a taunt, this made him even angrier, which in turn made me and the class laugh harder.

"Naruto cut this out right now!" Iruka shouted at me.

"Silly Iruka, Naruto is up there in his seat" I chuckled at him and pointed up at the real Naruto who was laughing his ass off.

I started to turn into everyone in the class, even myself to throw him off my trail, though when I turned back into myself Naruto turned into me, though it wasn't a perfect transformation is was good enough to pass as the real me when Iruka looked up for a second to see if I was in my seat or not.

I kept transforming into all the students in the class room, jumping and running around to escape Iruka while the class laughed at the entertainment they were getting instead of school work and lessons. It was fun at the start but not it was slowly starting to get boring for me, Jumping up and sitting on top of his desk I transformed back into my self and held out my hands.

"I give up this is boring, take me away" I said dramatically.

"CREED, IT WAS YOU THE ENTIRE TIME?!" Iruka shouted at me.

"Yup, had Naruto transform into me when I transformed back into myself to fool you. Which judging by your reaction, worked like a charm" I smiled at him.

"THAT WAS...very smart" He started to yell at first then oddly calmed down.

"Huh?" I sat there confused.

"That was smart having Naruto transform into you while you transformed back into yourself, though I must admit I'm ashamed not to have noticed that" He said with a small chuckle.

"Umm...thanks I guess, so does this mean I'm not in trouble?" I asked him.

"No your not, I could actually use that prank you just pulled as a test for next years class. Now back to your seat I have a class to teach." He said as he pushed me off his desk.

I walked up to my seat and sat down in shock, I was planning and excepted the fact by doing the prank I would get into a lot of trouble, but here I am sitting back in my seat with no punishment since I gave Iruka an Idea for a test he could give the students he will get next year.

The rest of the school day went by every slow and boring but it was also I little fun, since me and Naruto would play little games with each other to keep from getting too bored and fall asleep, I got out of getting once so I doubt Iruka was going to let me off a second time for falling asleep during his class.

Once class and ended and school was over me and Naruto ran out of the school cheering and chasing each other, but both of us stopped when we spotted Gramps standing at the gates waiting for me. All of the other students and their parents had stopped what they were doing at looked at Gramps confused as to why he was here.

Smiling I said my goodbyes to Naruto then ran over to Gramps with a big smile on my face, Gramps opened his arms to me as I ran over to him and I ran into them giving him a big hug. Turning back around I gave Naruto a wave then me and Gramps left to go to the market for the shopping Asuma told me I would be doing this morning.

People stared at us while we walked to the market and it was starting to make me uneasy, I wasn't use to a lot of people looking at me since me entire life was spent in secrecy away from everyone and everything because of Orochimaru. I hate that man now, and I will make him pay for taking me away from my real parents and stealing my childhood with them.

Running up to the first shop, it was a clothes shop filled with ninja clothes and armor, I liked the outfit Gramps had given to me so I only picked out some armor fishnet leggings, a bunch of hair ties, another pair of black ninja sandals and a long knee length vest coat that looks just like the the one my Dad wears in the pictures I have of him, red with a big yellow spot on each side near the shoulder.

After Gramps bought the things I picked out we left the clothes shop and went onto the next shop, which was a weapons shop this time, going inside I looked around at all the weapons. Gramps picked out a simple weapons set and weapon pouches for me so I could do the lessons at school. Taking a good look around I spotted something I could not leave the shop without.

sitting on a shelf in the back of the shop was a set of twin daggers, both were jet black and made with chakra steel, the hilts of the twin daggers had dragons on them and the sheaths had a silver dragon on each side of them. They were perfect, and I had to have them, Turning around I looked up at Gramps with pleading eyes, he smiled down at me and ruffled me hair a little then turned to the shop keeper.

"We will also take those two daggers please" He said pointing to the daggers I wanted.

"A fine choice, those twin beauties have been sitting on that shelf for a number of months now. It is like no one ever saw them" The shop keeper said to us as he took the daggers and their sheaths down off the self then walked over to the counter to ring up all of our things.

Once Gramps had paid for everything we left the shop, the market and started to head back home, It was been a long day and I was ready to have some dinner then go straight to bed. Having a prank go wrong, being bored in class a little bit, then the shopping me and Gramps did, I was beyond tired at this point and just wanted to put some food in my belly then sleep.

We made it home within ten minutes and Gramps opened the door for me, I refused to let him carry one back for me since he had paid for everything I had picked out and wanted, including the twin daggers that had been more costly then I had thought. Walking up to my room I set the bags on my bed and started to put everything away where I would be able to find them.

"Come in" I said as I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"I have some good news Creed" Gramps said as he walked into my room.

"What is it?" I asked him excited.

"Your parents have been found and they will be here some time tomorrow, but they don't know about you yet. All they know is that I summoned them back to the village for an emerengcy." He said to me while I was grinning with joy.

"Their coming, I'm finally going to get to meet my real parents tomorrow!" I jumped up in joy and hugged Gramps.

"But how will hey know that I'm their real daughter?" I asked him.

"I will tell them and if I know Tsunade then she will use her medical Jutsu to heal what ever Orochimaru did to her mind to forget you" He said to me as he hugged me back.

"I hope they will remember me, I don't want to be without my parents, I have already been without them for 13 years" I said softly.

"They will remember you and even if they don't , they can't deny that you look just like them" Gramps smiled down at me.

"I do don't I" I smiled back up at him.

"Yes you do. Now finish putting away your things then come down for dinner, the house keeper made a nice meal for us tonight." Gramps said as he let go of me and left my room.

Quickly putting my new things away I ran down stairs and into the dinning room to find Gramps and Asuma and a little boy already sitting at the table waiting for me. smiling at them I took my seat  next to the little boy and we started to eat, after a while the boy spoke up asked who I was and Gramps replied telling the boy that I was his God Daughter and that I would be staying here until my parents came.

The boy threw a small fit and then tried and fail to kill Gramps due to being tripped by with own scarf that was wat to long for him, I laughed at him while I finished my dinner which made the boy angrier and he stormed off taking his food with him. Once I had finished my own dinner I said thank you to Gramps for buying me all of my things then went to my room and got changed into some night clothes.

Climbing into bed I once again took the picture of my parents off the night stand and held it tightly in my arms as I crawled under the covers getting comfortable, I yawned loudly as I started to fall asleep, yet I couldn't completely fall asleep since I was much to excited about finally meeting my real parents tomorrow, I only hope that by the end of the day tomorrow they will remember me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO CHAPTER 3 IS DONE!
DONT FORGET MY LOVELY READERS TO VOTE!
FAN AND COMMENT!
I LOVE FEED BACK AND MORE FEED BACK MEANS MORE AND FASTER UPLOADS!!!
SO VOTE AND COMMENT!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

979 107 11
Being the son of one of the Legendary Sannin is hard, especially when you're the son of a hated criminal and traitor of the Hidden Leaf village. Mist...
32K 411 15
What if jiraiya retreated when one of his arm was gone? What will happen to tsuna and jiraiya's gamble? i dont own naruto characters and photos used ...
10.8K 434 12
Jiraiya has always been crazy for the ladies, but once he starts to know Orochimaru better and see him differently... will he stay the same? Will thi...
85.4K 3.5K 38
Yoru Okami: unseen, skilled, and alone. That's what has always been associated with my name. As a night-bound ninja, I've always loved darkness, both...