Protector.

By theeblackrose-

Wynter already has a hard time as is growing up in Louisiana. She completely lives by the code of "by any mea... More

Characters
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
New book alert.
40.
Epilogue.

01.

12.4K 387 600
By theeblackrose-

"So what is your full name?" I questioned looking down towards my daughter's small frame as she held onto my hand tightly.

"A'melia Dawson," she spoke up in her small voice.

I nodded, "mhm," I hummed agreeing with her. "And.. How old are you?"

"Five!" She shouted holding up her small spare hand. I giggled at her excitement. It was her first day of pre-k and I was rather nervous. A'melia was quite social with other children, I knew everything would go great for her. It's just I didn't want her to go but I couldn't let it be known cause then she'd change her mind and I'll upset her. That's the last thing I needed anyhow.

I walked her inside the semi-large building and signed her in. When we went to her classrooms and she ran over to some kids she already seemed to know.

"No hug?" I questioned and she sighed, rushing back over to me. I embraced her small self and closed my eyes I inhaled the scent of her Cantu for kids curling creme in her dark curly hair. I let her go moments later and adjusted her pink bow. "I love you mommy," she smiled with her many missing teeth. I nodded with tears in my eyes, "I love you too have fun my love."

She then rushed back off and I wiped my eyes, turning around and bumping into someone.

"My apologies ma'am," a voice said if guy around my age. He was quite handsome with a light brown skin like coffee which needed to be darkened.

"You're fine," I sent him a small smile and quickly exited the building. There was no need for me to meet her teacher we already had that event a week prior. I just didn't want to start balling my eyes out in front of her. I despised letting my baby girl see me cry. Cause then she'd cry and I'm more than sure she wouldn't know why she was crying but only because she knew mommy was hurting.

My phone rung as I began walking back towards the parking lot.

I reached in my fitted jeans and saw the screen flashed bro. It was none other than Kentrell probably wishing to talk to A'melia but it was already a bit too late for that. "Hey Trell?"

"Why you soundin' like that?" he questioned unsure about my tone of voice.

"What you want?" I asked as I reached my car door unlocking it. I entered and didn't bother to start the engine.

He kissed his lips, "you always got a fuckin' attitude.. Whea' Meli?"

"Today was her first day of school I told you that the other day," I informed with a smug look written across my face. Kentrell honestly only heard what he wanted to. "Well then brang yo ass over hea.."

I looked down at the diamond infested Rolex on my wrist seeing it was still rather early in the morning. "For what Kentrell?"

"We needa talk," he said slowly.

"We can talk right over this damn phone.."

He kissed his lips once more seeming to become fed up with me. "You always fuckin' playin'," I giggled to myself.

"Alright let me get us some food and then I'll stop by."

"Hurry up damn ole slow ass," he spat into the phone. I laughed to myself and ended the call. Instead of going over right after I grabbed breakfast I felt like I needed a refill and a polish change.

_____

"Trell," I knocked onto the door over and over. I breathee out in annoyance and pulled my phone out about to dial his number but suddenly the door opened. He stood there with some black colored boxers and red sweats hanging nearly under his ass. "Why you beatin' so hard?" He questioned rubbing at his thick nappy hair.

"You wasn't answering when I knocked softly so I started to beat on it," I entered pushing the bag of tacos into his chest.

No one was in sight which I found rather weird. Any other time his friends would be chilling in the living room playing the game. I'm talking a house full of people - everyday.

"You took long fuckin' sloth body as bitch," he informed closing the door shut. I fought off a laugh but a smirk came about onto my lips. "What did you want Kentrell, just be happy I'm here.. I could've been sleep. You know I have to take Melia to my mom's house later on tonight so I needed to beg her the entire day."

My mother loved my daughter but she despised having to watch her while I go to work only because I didn't work at the best place. I was a dancer of course but that was the only way I saw quick and easy money. I started dancing at 16 and I didn't love doing it but I loved how fast the money came. I was rather mature at a young age physically and mentally so no one really knew how old I was when I started out.

Kentrell wasn't a big fan of it but he could've cared less, he sold drugs for a living and most of the time he'd get himself into some shit. I'd always have to help him out if it most of the time.

"I'll watch'er," he smiled beginning to sit on the couch and eat while looking at me.

"Really?" I questioned unsure with one eyebrow raised.

"Yea' she safe wimme."

I smiled while clasping my hands together in joy. "Thank you baby boy," I sat beside him and placed a kiss onto his cheek.

He looked to the tv and I saw he was watching First Take which was a show about sports with this loud man named Steven A. who was nowhere near scared to voice his opinion. "You can't go about saying Lebron is the best," he hollered at his co-hosts and I looked at Kentrell who was more than intrigued by the argument.

"Just like someone can't say Kobe is the best everyone is entitled to their own opinions.. Each one of these guys are the goats."

I reached over and tugged at a piece of cotton which was in his hair. "Why you touchin' me?" He wondered not breaking contact with the tv. I then showed him the small piece of cotton, he snatched it from my hand and tossed.

"Why you call me over here?"

He balled up the foil and rested his head in my chest. "I was lonely," he wrapped his arms around me and I heard him sniffing against my chest. "What the fuck is you doing?"

He laughed, "you smell good guh."

"You're a goofy."

"Goober for yo ass," he cheesed then kissed at the skin on my chest. I knew when he'd start doing that exactly what he wanted, and that was sex. Kentrell was my best friend of course but somehow he'd always get what he wanted from me. He believed my body belonged to him since he took my virginity at age 13. We were just young and very curious, exploring our bodies and each other.

"Wynter take this off," he tugged at my simple  plain white v-neck.

"No Kentrell I ain't come to have sex with you," I informed becoming annoyed. I just wanted to bring him breakfast because its times this dude couldn't give any fucks about eating.

"Wynnie," he begged.

I rolled my eyes at the nick name he gave me years ago, I hated it. Since I was a little on the chubby side growing up they called me Wynnie the Pooh.

"Trell."

He looked up at me and I reached down stroking his forehead, "no."

He removed himself from the couch in anger, "but you can go an-and fuck on Marlo?"

"There you go with that Marlo shit.." I scoffed in disbelief folding my arms over my chest.

"Yes cause you know dat shit pisses me off. Den you sittin' hea' bein' stingy wit'cho coochie!"

I knew not to make Kentrell mad because it's times when he acts like a totally different person. "Stingy? Nigga I don't have to give you pussy when you demand it nigga.. You not fucking cable nigga."

"Bitch I'm fuckin' Time Warner and you bein' fuckin' stingy.. Apple Bottoms jeans wearin' ass hoe."

I bit the insides of my cheek to keep myself from laughing. "Fashion Nova."

"Nova Fashion wearin' ass girl.."

I stood to my feet and pulled him towards me by gripping his upper arms. "Stop acting like that," I begged in a soft tone of voice.

He looked at my eyes and sighed, "nah."

"Nah?"

He nodded, "nah. N. A. H." He spelled it out to me.

I shrugged and kissed his cheek, "I'm gonna go then since you acting like that."

Trell then tilted his head to the side and reached his hand inside his boxers. He pouted his bottom lip attempting to make me give in once more. "No Trell."

"Bye den bubble faced bitch."

"I'm a what?" He ignored me and walked up down the hall towards his room.

I stood there with my arms folded over my chest. I wasn't completely sure if I wanted to follow him or not. "Trell," I called out and then the door slammed causing me to jump.

I finally decided to exit and give him some alone time since he was acting so stubborn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 13.9K 35
Amoura Cooper has had her eyes on Kentrell Gaulden better known as NBA Youngboy for years. She's known him since he was little, and always loved him...
85K 2K 22
plot given to me by @lexyida. love you ida.
827K 26.5K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...
136K 4.8K 61
Kamiya and Kentrell are living up with there new life and responsibilities due to having a daughter, Kind.They go through a lot of ups and downs but...