Sweet As Suga [ON HOLD] (Suga...

By GlimpseOfStarlight

One day you receive an email that says that you're the winner of a contest, the prize is a meeting with your... More

A quick introduction
Inbox: 1 new message
Smartphone
The mysterious stranger
Roommates?!
Confused feelings
Date night
Bad vibes
Brothers?!
Here comes trouble
1 + 1 = 2
Morning cuddles
!UPDATE!
Sweet gestures
Jealousy
Drunk
Traitor + special announcement
Teddy bear (1k special)
Trouble
Drunk Kisses
Lost
Reunited
Pillow fight
Forever You Will SHINee (not an update)
First time
Sleepy mornings
Nerves
Rapid decisions
Pain
Nothing Matters
Regrets
Realization
Strong bond
Yoongi's plan
Let's make a deal
Suspicious business
Don't Leave Me
The Hacker
The Tickets
Double Trouble pt. 1
Double Trouble pt. 2

No turning back (10k special) +18

1.4K 25 6
By GlimpseOfStarlight

A/N: !IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! Go back and read "First Time" if you don't remember what happened in it, because this chapter takes place where that ended;)

O.M.G Guys I'm so so happy right now, I surpassed 10k reads on this story. I know it sounds cheesy, but I didn't think that I would reach that many reads with this story, feels like we hit 1k yesterday😂 Anyways to celebrate I thought I would give you all a special chapter, and I know that some of you have been waiting for this lol. It's a smut chapter(OBS it's a pretty soft one but still), but it takes place during Yoongi and y/n's first time just so you know😉 Also I'm not a smut writer, this will be my first time ever so pls don't judge too much😅

Also sorry for those of you who don't like smut, but the next part of the story will be out soon so don't worry.💕 Thank you all so much again, you're amazing love you all.😘 Let me know what you thought after reading it since it's my first time writing something like this, now let's start shall we?😏

---

"Are you sure, is it what you really want?" he asked. When you nodded his face immediately darkened in a devilish way, filling his eyes with lust. As he took your hand in his, and moved it towards his lips. Placing a moist but soft kiss on your smooth skin, creating tingles all over your body. "Then milady will have to excuse what I'm gonna do right now, I just can't take it any longer." he then said seductively into your ear, before literally throwing himself over you. Making you both fall into the soft mattress, your bodies bouncing against each other.

"Now there's no turning back babygirl."

Crashing his lips onto yours, Yoongi began kissing you like never before. Something about the passion and hunger in the kiss, made it obvious that he had been waiting for this for quite some time now. And for some reason you couldn't deny that you had secretly been wanting this as well.

Biting you lower lip and you opening it willingly to let his tongue slip in, he explored your mouth from the roof of it to your bottom teeth. Your tongues eventually came into a fight, which Yoongi's won for that part of matters. It was pretty clear that he was taking the lead, he knew what he was doing and you wasn't putting in any rejections.

Eventually the two of you parted from each other, and you were both out of breath so you panted and tried to get your breathing back to normal. Looking at each other and chuckling for a bit, Yoongi then got off of you and sat up so that he was standing on his knees. Reaching for his pants, he began unbuckling his belt. Looking at him with curiosity, your eyes went from his face down to his bare chest, and then further down. A blush came visible in your whole face when you realized what he was doing.

Were you really ready for this, what if you died? What if something went wrong, and-

Yoongi had caught you staring at him and noticed the beet red color on your cheeks, a wide teasing smirk creeped onto his lips. Slowing down the process of taking off his pants, he said as he threw the belt to the side.

"Someone's blushing. Tell me, is this too much for you to handle? he gestured towards his body, enjoying the sight of your face going even more redder if that was possible.

"What, no I'm not- Min Yoongi why do you have to be such a tease?" you responded and pouted cutely, embarrassed from his comment.

"Don't blame me, I'm just born with it baby." he said seductively and winked at you, which caused you to almost fall off the bed.

Pulling down his pants and throwing them to the side, his now almost bare lower body showed up in front of you. The only thing that was keeping him still partly clothed, was the ink black cotton underwear that was hugging his bottom perfectly. You wer just about to hide your face from embarrassment, when you suddenly remembered a thing that Seokjin had told you a bit back. Bursting out laughing from nowhere, Yoongi's smirk dropped and he almost looked offended. Not understanding why you were all of a sudden laughing at him. Furrowing his eyebrows together, he cocked an eyebrow and looked at you with narrowed eyes.

"What's so funny, are you mocking me right now y/n?"

Covering your mouth with your hand, you tried to get yourself to stop but it turned out to be harder than you had thought.

"No no, not exactly mocking you." you began while trying to catch your breath from laughing. "It's just that I remembered a thing that Seokjin told me for a while ago."

Crawling over you and rested his elbows on either side of your body, Yoongi looked down at you and said rather frustrated.

"What has Seokjin hyung to do with this?"

Biting your lower lip in an attempt to not let out a giggle, you instead grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them together. Only to receive an even more colder look from Yoongi, he didn't like being played with like this. Especially not during a moment like this, he had been getting excited and in the mood, but now the excitement began fading because of your silly acting.

"Aw don't give me that look, I was just hoping to perhaps see some cute teddy bear underwear. I heard that you sometime wear those." you said as cutely as you could, as you noticed that Yoongi seemed to be getting annoyed.

"The hell! I will have to have a serious talk with that hyung when we get back." Yoongi muttered for himself, gritting his teeth angrily.

But then he turned his gaze back to you, freezing you on the spot with his eyes. A devilish look then appeared in his eyes, causing you to gulp nervously. Did you go a step too far, would this be the end of you?

"And you. Don't think that I will let this slip by that easily, you bad girl." while he was speaking, his hands had been traveling down to your underwear. Which was the last piece of clothing that you had left on you.

He teasingly pulled in the hem of them, only to then roll off of you again.

"Here let me help you with those." he said and before you knew it, he had somehow managed to pull them off your body effortlessly .

"Yah! The heck do you think that you are doing sir?" you barked, and tried taking back your underwear from Yoongi.

Somehow finding the situation comical, Yoongi smirked and held your pair of red panties out of your reach. In a desperate act of trying to get them back, the thought of you being completely naked and him only being in his boxers didn't really seemed to hit you. Until you had made a jump at him and somehow managed to push him over and get on top of him. With your legs on either side of him and your hands holding his arms down, you snatched the underwear out of his hands, giving him a triumphing grin.

Looking at you in surprise, it actually seemed like you had managed to take Yoongi by surprise and that he hadn't exactly been imagining the situation like this.

"A bit fierce are we? Well hate to admit it, but I kinda like that new side of you babe." he then chuckled amusingly "And who can complain on this view, cause I sure can't." seeing the growing smirk on his face, made you remember what was actually happening.

You were sitting completely naked on top of Min Yoongi, feeling how your body began to heat up. Not in an embarrassed way, but in a sexual arousing way. This kind of feeling was rather new to you, and it almost surprised even yourself when your body automatically bent down like it was following it's own rules, and in the next second your lips was locked with his. A passionated fight between your tongues erupted, getting goosebumps all over your skin from the touch of his soft but sturdy fingers caressing your hips. Sending a rush of tingles through your body when they squeezed your butt, making you let out a soft sigh in in between the hot kisses.

His lips once again traveling down your jaw, working their way down the neck. Making small bites with his teeth on your skin, letting them sink into it only to then sooth it with his tongue.

And after that there was only blurry memories left, some scenes being more clear than others. Maybe it was because his touch was like a poison, something you couldn't resist tasting. It's taste being too addicting to avoid, making you want more. Need more. The lump of greed growing in your stomach for more, more of him.

At first you had thought that you would explode, feeling him entering slowly. Your hands gripping the sides of the bed as a try for support, but as soon as you had managed to get control over the situation again after a small shock, you began feeling another kind of sensation. The faster he went, the stronger the sensation got. Hearing his fast breath and grunts right by your ear, made you just fall even deeper into this new world of paradise.

Sinking your nails into his back, while letting out a loud sound from your mouth that you hadn't even imagined that you was able to make.

"Sing angel, let me hear your voice loud and clear." Yoongi said between pants in each thrust, getting adrenaline rush after adrenaline rush from hearing your voice.

Beads of sweat forming in the two of your foreheads, warm bodies together and sounds too sinful for others to hear filling the whole room. Two people craving for one another, like someone who hadn't been eating for a long time. Hungrily and greedily like animals, both of you following the law of the jungle. But one thing was for sure, in that certain moment the only important thing that mattered was the two of you.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
20.8K 782 24
Coming home from a friend's house, you get kidnapped to find yourself sold in an auction to none other than the famous song producer and BTS member M...
310K 10.2K 27
❝ I finally caught you. ❞ min yoongi x reader started: 10.23.2017 ended: 10.08.2018 NOTE: UNEDITED!