An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C14: COLLEGE DAY

1.9K 49 3
By Marisa179

Xavier's POV
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
I woke up to Athena shaking the bed. I opened my eyes to see her shaking and crying in her sleep. I put my arm around her waist and she snuggled closer to me. I put the covers over us and fell asleep again.

CLICK...CLICK...CLICK
"Babyyyyy, why didnt you lock the door?" I heard Athena say. Then the warmth of the bed was gone. I opened my eyes to see Athena lifting Scar bridal style, taking her out the door, and dropping her at the doorway. She then closed the door and locked it. I got up and hugged her from behind massaging her sides knowing its her favorite thing.

"Im sorry I didnt lock the door. But are you okay?" I kissed her on the cheek. She turned around and looked confused. I still kept massaging her sides.

"What do you mean?"

"You had a nightmare last night. Do you want to talk about it?" She just shook her head and looked down silently sobbing.

"Please dont cry. Its ok...Its going to be ok." I reassured her and she soon stopped crying. I lifted her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I sat on the bed with her on my lap. I wiped her tears away. I looked at her face as she laid her head on my shoulder. So beautiful.

"Who was it?" I asked gently.

"My mom getting killed in front of me." She replied quickly. I just stayed quiet. She then added on

"The Pythons were the ones who did it." I was shocked. They know and they're not doing anything.

"Why doesn't your father do anything about it?"

"Nobody knows except me. The next day after she was killed, they came to our house. They thought my dad would be in a vulnerable state, but he was at a meeting that day. I had already trained myself to fight 2 guys and being able to handle weapons. No one knew about that either. They just thought it was the 'mafia blood' in me. So they tried to kidnap me and Letty, but I severely injured them as a warning for the leader. Once they left, I cleaned the house and it was like nothing happened that day." Wow. I cant believe she went through all this at 5.

"Why didnt you tell them?"

"I've been making a plan to kill them for years. If I told them, they would just ruin my plan and their anger will get the best of them. I need to bring the leader here, so we can torture him. I do want him to feel what its like to lose loved ones. But I dont kill children or innocent mothers." She sighed sitting up on my lap. She then turned to me.

"You cannot tell anyone. Not even Julia, Chris, anyone. Promise?"

"I promise." I replied and we got ready. We all decided to wear Harvard shirts because we all got offered to go there. But we're not because we decided not to go to college. I was done getting ready, while I saw Ath putting on her black half necklace. I always saw her and Scar wear it except Scar's was white. I never knew what it was for, so I asked.

"Why do you always wear that necklace?"

"My mom always wore the full necklace. But when she was pregnant with Letty, she split it in half. She always called me her little devil so I got black. Which is also how I got the middle name. Letty was the little angel. Therefore, she got white." She smiled thinking of the memory and I smiled seeing it.

Athena's POV
We then went downstairs with Xavier holding my waist. Then Maddie came up to me with tears in her eyes pulling on my leggings. I picked her up

"Hey Maddie. Whats wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"My sis doesnt want me anymore." Liz cried. I just comforted her and she calmed down.

"What did Camila say?"

"I asked her if she was hungry and she said yes. So I pulled her to the kitchen and she started making a smoothie. I accidentally hit the button thingy without the lid and it made a huge mess. Then sis and the maids started cleaning up and sis started yelling at me saying I should go bother someone else. So will you make me food please?" She asked still somewhat crying.

"Your sister doesnt hate you, but yes Ill make you food." Xavier was just looking at our interaction the whole time smiling. We walked to the kitchen. No one was there and the room was spotless. There was a note that said

Hey Ath and Xavier, just wanted to say we went to school already so you have to feed . Also the nanny had personal issues to take care of and cant take care of Maddie. She made a mess but it should be cleaned up already. See you at school.
xoxo, Cami

"What the fuck. They seriously just left knowing that Madison needs to be taken care of." I got my phone and called Camila.
Convo (C=Camila A=Ath X=Xav)
C: Hello
A: Hey. Why did you leave Maddie unfed and not tell me the nanny was unavailable.
C: Because I was upset about the mess.
A: You got to be fucking kidding me!
Xavier takes the phone and puts it on speaker.
X: Just because she made the mess, does not mean you can become a horrible sister.
C: You do not have the right to tell me how I am doing of a being a big sister. I am doing the best I can.
A: Apparently not if she came to me and Xavier about how you hate her.
C: Shes just overdramatic.
A&X: Shes 5 years old!
C: Fine. I call the nanny service and pay for it.
A: No. I got it. This is your first strike Camila. If you get to three, We will adopt Madison ourselves and take care for her as a mother and father.
C: You cant do that. I am her legal guardian since Im her sister.
A: I can and I will if you dont start taking care of her like the big sister you think you are. Bye xoxo.
End of Convo

I hang up the call. Why doesnt she see how this is wrong. And where was Kim in the middle of this. She wouldnt have gone along with it.

"Maybe she's not in the right mental state since her dad died." I look over to see Xavier feeding Maddie cut up fruit. I start smiling at them.

"I understand that. That happened to me when my mom died. Scarlett made the same messes when she was 5. I never yelled at her. We would just laugh and clean it up together. I still fed her afterwards. There were times I wanted to be alone, but I still fed her. Even if I was rushing to school and I left without feeding her, I would run back home to. And Kim knows this, so I dont understand why she left." Xavier just hugs me from behind and massages my sides which is my favorite thing ever.

"Just relax. We can hire one of the maids to take care of her. The tutor is going to come in 5 minutes, so we're good. Now lets go to McDonald's." I laughed and nodded. We took Liza to the most trusted maid. He's gay and he loved the maid outfit more than the butler outfit.

"Hey Zach. I need you to watch Maddie for me please."

"Of course sweetie. She's already potty trained right?"

"Yep. All you have to do is watch her use it and her tutor is coming in like 5 minutes. For food, if you give her something thats bigger than the size of her hand then cut it up. Thank you" He just waved me off and continued playing with Maddie.

Me and Xavier just left in his mustang to get McDonald's. We ate there and then went to school with 15 minutes before the bell. We get out the car normally for once and go to the group. Kim wasnt there though, so I asked Camila where she was.

"Shes in the office. She had to be there early." She answered bitterly.

"Whats your problem?"

"You are! You threatened to take my sister away from me knowing shes all I have left." She was on the verge of crying.

"I am not taking Madison away from you. You are if you dont feed her." Everyone gasped including the group.

"Wait thats why we left without them? So you made sure she got fed. You said it was because of the nanny service and she was crying because the nanny was her favorite. But it was because she was hungry." Zane yelled. I knew Kim wouldnt leave knowing she wasnt fed.

"You even lied to them. And you're mad at me. Wow Camila, I thought we were friends. And the part thats worse is you even lied to your girlfriend, my bestfriend. I knew she wouldnt leave knowing Maddie wasnt fed. I even thought you wouldnt leave knowing Liza wasnt fed." I am so pissed. I looked at Camila and she was crying. I started walking away shaking my head. Camila pulled me back.

"Please dont tell her." She started begging. I just shook my head.

"Its not my place to tell." She nodded and went inside. I leaned back on wall, putting my hat down a little. Everyone was talking and whispering, then 5 minutes later, I was pushed.

"What the fuck." I put my hat back up to see Kim pissed af.

"What the hell Athena! Why did you threaten Camila over a nanny service? I dont see what the big deal is? All you had to do was give Madison to one of the maids."

"Your girlfriend is lying to you. Did you know Liza made a mess by accident and Camila yelled at her to bother someone else? She got so pissed she forgot something. Did you know that Liza came to me crying about how her sister hates her? I know you treat Scarlett the same way I do. Overprotective and caring. We fed her. Which is something very important Camila didnt do.

She thought 'oh Ath and Xavier are here, so let me write a note about the nanny and feeding her and lie to ny friends and girlfriend so we can leave.' So tell me Kim, what would you have done if I didnt feed Scarlett? Would you not care or would you threaten me to adopt her as your own child? Because I know for a fact that you were the one who was as pissed as me that my dad took her a foster home. I love Madison as much as Scarlett and you are not going to tell me I shouldnt have threatened Camila because you would have done the same."

Kim just stood there starstruck. She was about to say something when the bell rung. I kissed Xavier for like 7 seconds and told him where I was going so he didnt worry since Im not going to first period anyway. I went to the running track. Which is one of my favorite places to think. I start stretching and ran 10 laps. After the laps, I start doing push ups, sit ups, and pull ups. 100 of each exercise. When I was done, I sit down drinking water. Then Kim comes up and sits down.

"Im sorry I pushed you. I should've heard your side before going off on you." She apologizes and I knew it was sincere.

"I accept your apology. Im sorry I called you a bitch and other not nice things." She made a confused face.

"You never called me a bitch."

"Oh I did. Just not to your face. It was in my head and I was restraining myself to not actually say it. I actually like you." I chuckled and she laughed playfully hitting me.

"Either way I deserved it, but I would love to be your sister again."

"We never werent sisters. Sisters argue. Best friends argue. Ill still love you either way. We have way too many memories to stop being best friends."

"True true. Remember in the 5th grade when we first kissed eachother?"

"Omg yess. It was at Rebecca's party and somehow it got out that you were lesbian not like it was a secret. But she thought I was bi, so it didnt matter. We were eachother's first kiss. Hell, we even took our first bath together."

"Dont forget, we took our first steps together. I think the only thing we didnt do together was be potty trained." I laughed nodding.

"Im pretty sure our first word was together" She laughed. We got up and hugged. We then did our handshake that we came up with in the 3rd grade. Then the bell rang. We linked our arms together and walked to class.

"So did you talk to Camila?" I asked curiously.

"Yea and she is now crying in the bathroom. You think we should check on her?" I nodded and we went into the bathroom to see Camila kissing another girl.

"What the fuck?" I have been saying this a lot lately. They pull apart and we see the devil herself, Sasha.

Camila's POV(when the bell rang)
I dont see what Athena's problem is. I didnt feed Madison, whoop-dee-fucking-doo. See I dont really like my sister. I actually dont like any of them. Im undercover for the Pythons. I knew Kim liked me, and my father hated lesbian people. Which is why he hated me. Killing him wasnt part of the plan, but it was a bonus.

I already have a girlfriend named Sasha. She acts as the school slut, but in reality, she's a virgin and really shy. But if you piss her off, she's fire. Once the guys come to her, she tells them to tell everyone they hooked up or they die. Its quite funny actually. Now Kim is here. Great.

"Camila, why did you lie to me?" I start crying again. Actress of the year

"Because I thought you would leave me." Somebody kill me now.

"I wont leave you, but you have to trust me. But right now I dont fully trust you." You really shouldnt at all.

"Are you going to break up with me?" I wish she said yes.

"No, but you're going to have to earn your trust back." I nodded and ran to the bathroom. I wiped my fake tears and redid my makeup. Sasha then came in.

"Hey babe." I smirked.

"Hey Camibear." I chuckled at the nickname and we started making out, then a familiar voice said

"What the fuck." We pull back to see Athena and Kim staring at us. Kim isnt even crying. Man, I wanted to laugh.

"I knew it. I knew everything. You really are sketchy." Kim pointed out.

"Wait you knew Sasha was my girlfriend and Im undercover for the Pythons?" Shit, I really am stupid. They smirked.

"We do now. We already knew you were sketchy. Nobody has never fed their sibling no matter how mad they are. We already knew you never cared for your sister. We already knew you were undercover, but just not for who. Until now. Damn Camila, we thought you were smarter than this." Kim said still smirking. I am so screwed. Then Sasha gets in front of me.

"Dont take her, take me. Please."

"Awww sweetie. We're taking both of you. We know everything about you too."

"You know Im a streetfighter." Damn it Sasha

"Omg you both are stupid" They started laughing.

"Ok enough talking. Isnt this the part where we have an epic fighting scene."

"Sure, why not."

Athena's POV (30 minutes later)
Ok so me and Kim are in jail. Heres why...
15 minutes earlier
We were done fighting. Sasha and Camila are all bloody and we barely have scratches. Then we hear sirens. It was too late for us to run. The cops come in pointing their guns at us. We have all the police departments including FBI, CIA, TFA and DA working for us, so they might not know who we are. The students and teachers come out being nosy.

"Put your hands up." We do as they say. I look over at Camila to see she's smirking and I smirk back. The familiar officer pats me down and finds my knife in my shoe.

"Why do you have this?" The cop asks me.

"Self defense" Truth

"Why do you need self defense?" He smiled.

"For assholes who want to put their hands on me for no goddamn reason." I smiled back and hugged him.

"Mi sei mancato tesoro" He said in italian.

"Me too. Uncle Rick, you remember Kim."

"Of course. I was the one who recorded your first steps."

"So why did you come here?" I asked curious.

"Im here to meet your boyfriend." I widen my eyes.

"Ok so that also means prank right?" Kim asked and we nodded.

"Of course. Lets see if he's going to fight for you. And let me take care of the girls." They both were passed out I guess from shock. Oh well, time to go to jail.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 13.6K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
867K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...