What is love?🥀{k.th ff}

By katherinetjeon

Ara (you) and taehyung are a married couple of 3 years. In those years your life changed. Taehyung wasn't the... More

Info
1
2
3 +15
4+15
5
6
7+18
8+21
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22

17

8.2K 187 49
By katherinetjeon

{Taehyung's POV}

I am going to pick up Ara and she is going to come back to the home. I don't want to hurt her or do anything to her.

I will show her that I do love her. I got into my car and started driving to Ara's house.

~~

I knocked on the door and Ara opened the door. " Hey Ara." I said with a smile on my face. " Hey." She said in a cold tone.

" Are you done packing your things?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I grabbed her things and put them in the trunk and the back seats.

" Taehyung I have to do something first." I looked at her and she walked to the house that was next to her.

She knocked on the door and a young man opened the door. Ara started to talk to the boy.

Then I saw her hug him and the young man hugged her back. I felt my blood boil, then I saw a girl hug Ara. Then she waved goodbye to them.

" I am ready to go." She said and got into the car. I sighed in relief and walked to the other side of the car and got in.

~~~

{ Ara's POV}
I looked at window and I was staring at the trees, houses and the bright green grass. I rubbed my belly with my thumb.

I didn't speak a word with taehyung. We were quiet the whole ride. I felt something on my belly.

I looked down to see taehyung'a hand. I was going to push his hand away but I didn't. My heart fluttered but I shook my head and looked back to the window.

My eyes felt heavy and then I slowly closed my eyes.

{Taehyung's POV}

" Ara we are arriv-" I stopped speaking with I saw Ara sleeping calmly. I stared at her face.

Her beautiful plump lips and beautiful jawline. I looked at her baby bump. I placed my hand on her belly.

" I am sorry baby for hurting your mother's heart. But, I will gain her trust back. I promise." I said and I got out the car and walked to her side of the car.

I opened the door and I carefully lifted her out the car. I walked in the house and I laid her down on my room's bed.

I walked back to the car to get her things out.

~~few minutes~~

I finished fixing her things and I quickly went to check on her. And she was still sleeping calmly.

I walked closer to her. I stared at her beautiful. How could I be rude and cold towards her.

Why would I cheat on her? What the fuck was wrong with you Taehyung? I hate myself for doing that to you Ara.

I laid next to her and I put on my arm around her waist. I pulled myself closer to her body.

I closed my eyes and I felt calm. My heat flutters when I touch her. My heart beats for you Ara.

And only for you.

——————

edited~

Sorry for not editing for a few days but I was going to things in life but I am back.

This chapter is boring but I am trying here.

What do you think about this chapter?

Vote and comment.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 20.6K 20
"I am your daddy with a big D , babygirl ." . . . . . . . . He said naughty things which made your heart flattered but you also knew that he wouldn't...
271K 12.4K 35
[Completed] Summary: You tranfer in an all-boys schools in order to keep an eye on your boyfriend which you have a feeling that he may be cheating on...
3.2K 611 36
A software engineer,a genius and kind hearted yet savage girl from USA, Y/n falls in love at first sight in South Korea which she denies at first but...
27K 1.1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...