The Business Woman

By xsierrakayy

During the day she's a college student working hard to earn a degree, but at night she's a prostitute working... More

Nobody's Perfect
Forbidden Fruit
A Tale of 2 Citiez
Only Wanna Give It To You.
Lights Please
Change
Sunset
Born Sinner
Wet Dreamz
Note to Self
Immortal
4 Your Eyez Only
Powertrip
Never Told
She's Mine
In the Morning
Can't Get Enough
Foldin Clothes
Author's Note
No Role Modelz
Work Out
KOD
Deja Vu
Sideline Story
Crooked Smile
Trouble
Cheer Up
God's Gift
Daddy's Little Girl
January 28th
Motiv8
Who Dat'
Neighbors.
She Knows.
False Prophets.
ATM
Album of the Year Freestyle.
Mr. Nice Watch
Bad Girls Club
Planez
Pray for Me
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Apparently
Author's Note
Lost Ones
Miss America
The Cut Off.
Oh Wow...Swerve
Middle Child
Under the Sun
Sacrifices
Very Important Author's Note

Premature baby

5.4K 210 18
By xsierrakayy

Ever since Jack and I made up, he's been being super helpful and kind to me. On Valentine's Day, he gave me 8 bouquets of roses along with diamond earrings from Tiffany's. We'd been working on our baby's nursery and buying clothes and little playthings. Although things were going well between us, I knew Jack was stressed his job and his family business. I wanted to express my appreciation to him.

I finished tucking Julianna into bed, and I waited for Jack's arrival.

The time seems to pass slowly, and I was getting uncomfortable in this black lace ensemble that I wore. I scrolled through the movies on Netflix as the night grew darker and darker.

At last, Jack came through the bedroom door, with his plaid button-down halfway unbuttoned and his sleeves to his elbows.

"Damn."

"Hey, baby." I grinned slyly.

I stood up from the bed and tiptoed over to him.

He pulled me into his arms, and I was surrounded by the rich musky scent of his cologne.

His hands landed on my exposed backside.

"You know how much I love red lipstick on you."

"Do I?" I teased.

"Mmhm." He groaned as he gripped one of my ass cheeks into his palm, making me anxious.

"Sit down," I whispered.

He walked to the bed, never breaking eye contact as we waited hungrily for what I was going to do next.

His legs were parted, just enough for me to slide in between. I unbuttoned his navy slacks before unbuckling his brown leather belt.

His gaze was still prevalent. I could tell he was enjoying all of this attention as the member in his pants began to grow.

He helped me wiggle him out of his bottoms until he was fully unclothed, and his pale body was exposed.

I wrapped my hand around his girth before sliding my stained red lips around it. My fingers slid up and down in rhythmic motion to my mouth.

He threw his head back and placed his hand on the back of my head.

"Uh-Uh Eyes on me," I said while taking a break just to stroke him.

"Fuck." He groaned as I continued to please him.

I came up from sitting on my knees to reach his face. He pulled me into him and kissed me while his fingers slid my thin straps off of my shoulders.

He wasn't very slow at undressing me, he was very swift and determined until I matched his nakedness.

I was a 6-month pregnant lady with stretch marks and swollen feet, but that didn't distract Jack or change his mind about the way he felt about me.

We switched positions, this time I laid on the bed with my feet on the edge, while he stood on the hardwood floor.

He pulled my legs as far as they could go towards my chest before sliding his dick inside.

"It's so fucking wet." He groaned. His left hand held my right leg back as his right hand swirled around my clit as he thrust in and out.

I missed being able to see my wetness on his cock as he fucked me. This baby bump made it impossible. All I could do was feel and hear the smacking sound of our skin. His dick made a slick sloshing sound as it slid in and out of my pussy. I was so wet for him.

We were both sweating from the lustful exercise, we'd been going so long.

"Turn over." He breathed out, just before helping me position myself for him to take me from behind.

He slid a pillow under my belly and one beneath my head, to ensure my comfort.

When he slid in from behind, I cried out, as if It was the first time.

"Everything okay?" He whispered before sliding in slow once more.

"Y—Yes." I stuttered beneath his thrust.

"Keep that back arched for me." He cooed.

His hands gripped either side of my hips, slamming me into his cock.

I began working with him and pushing into him as he pulled me until I began to shiver with pleasure as I prepared to cum.

As I came, Jack followed a few minutes shortly, leaving us in a hot, sweaty, and sticky mess.

I straightened myself before taking a restroom break.

"I came so much," Jack said as he walked into the bathroom confidently to clean himself up.

I washed my hands and looked in the mirror

"Damn, I'm exhausted," I said as I saw the dark circles beginning to form under my eyes. "You always fuck me so well."

After I finished washing my hands, and Jack did his business, we climbed into the well needed comforting bedsheets.

"I'm gonna have to get someone to wash these sheets," Jack said before taking a loud yawn.

I glanced over at the alarm clock that read 2:25.

Before I knew it, Jack was sound asleep as I tossed and turned. There was a small bothersome ache I had that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Eventually, I got tired of my restlessness. I threw on a robe and made my way into the kitchen to make a glass of water. As I opened the cabinets and reached for a cup, I felt a sharp pain, causing me to wince and drop the glass onto the floor.

"Jack!" I repeatedly screamed as I saw small amounts of fluid leaking from my underwear onto the floor, soon turning into a small puddle. My water had broken, and I was frantic.

Jack ran into the kitchen with worry on his face when his eyes landed on the broken glass. His expression grew even more worried when he saw the

floor.

He scooped me up off the floor and carried me into the backseat of his car. Jack ran into the house for what seems to be forever. When he finally emerged from the house, he had Julianna in one arm and a large duffle bag in the other. He then quickly buckled Anna in her booster seat before swinging the door shut and making his way to the driver's seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Just Breathe. Breathe. Are you breathing?"

"Yes! Just drive !" I yelled.

He scurried through the streets, causing me to jolt around the backseat hitting Anna's booster seat here and there. The small ache I was feeling earlier began to worsen. It felt a billion times worse than any cramp I've ever had.

"Jack!" I cried.

"I'm gonna get you there. We're almost there." He said frantically.

"Fuck!" Jack yelled at the changing green light, as our car began to slow down.

When the light finally changed back to green, Jack sped off, causing the wheels to screech.

"Daddy, I'm scared," Julianna said in her tired yet fearful voice.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, princess." He attempted to calm her down.

Jack pulled in front of the hospital's double doors before running inside to get help.

When he ran back out, a team of nurses followed along with a wheelchair.

Jack unbuckled Anna, while the nurses helped me into the wheelchair.

They rolled me to the Women's Center as fast as they could, while Jack filled out paperwork with my information.

The room they gave me was absolutely beautiful. It had large windows where I could see the vivid night sky. They made me undress and put on a nightgown, before hooking me up to a heart rate monitor and running a few tests.

"You seem only to be 5 cm dilated. Ma'am, who's your doctor?" the young male nurse asked.

"I need Dr. Vega in here, now," Jack answered. "She's in pain, can't you tell, or are you not paying attention. I need you to get the doctor in here as soon as possible." Jack barked. "The baby isn't supposed to be here for another 3 months, so someone needs to be telling us something."

"Yes, sir. I understand." The young male nurse answered.

"Jack paced the room before picking up his phone to make a phone call."

"Who are you calling?" I managed to breathe out while holding onto the bed rail.

"Family."

He sputtered into the phone, making a call after call.

"Everyone's on the way, my parents and my sister are going to fly in."

Julianna sat on the couch next to the bed, eating a bag of Doritos and coloring in her coloring book.

After an hour or so, my family began to arrive. My grandmother, my aunt, my uncle, my mom, and my dad all showed up. My Aunt Gina gave me a tight hug before hugging Jack and Julianna.

"How are you feeling, Liyah?" My uncle asked.

"I feel horrible," I answered.

"I'm so excited to meet my other grandbaby!" My mom exclaimed. "I know you're gonna do a great job!"

After 30 minutes, I began crying and sweating profusely. The pain was getting to be overbearing.

"Jack, I need you," I said, gritting my teeth in pain. He came over as quickly as he could, and I squeezed his hand.

"I love you, okay? Everything's gonna be alright." He cooed."

He held a bottle of water up to my lips to keep me from dehydrating.

Shortly after, Dr. Vega graced the room with his presence.

"It's go time, we've got to get that baby out of there. Would you like an epidural or no epidural ?" He asked smoothly.

"Epidural, please," I begged.

The transition from the inpatient room to delivery was quite smooth. A group of nurses wheeled me into the delivery room, where the anesthesiologist waited. Jack was right by my side, while the rest of my family remained in the inpatient room. I couldn't make out if my nurses were male or female, because of the masks they were wearing. My vision became blurry after I felt lightheaded

"Jack," I whispered. "I can't see."

"Maliyah, stay awake. Stay with us." His voice was firm. "We need help in here!"He yelled.

The nurses quickly reacted scrambling for the needed equipment before placing a mask over my nose and mouth.

"Breathe." A feminine voice demanded. "Breathe."

"We a need to start her on some fluids, quickly people!" Dr. Vega yelled.

I felt stable once again after the oxygen mask was put over my face, and they hooked me up to an IV.

"Okay, Ms. Moore, I'm gonna need you to be very still. As still as you can be." The anesthesiologist said.

I looked up at Jack, who was still holding my hand.

I squeezed his hand very hard as I felt the needle sink into my back.

"Very good, Ms. Moore, well done. It should start to work in just a few moments.

After about 15 minutes, I couldn't feel the lower half of my body, as if I was paralyzed.

Dr. Vega positioned himself at the end of the bed while Jack stayed at my bedside. Nurses were posted all over the room, and I began hyperventilating.

"Calm down, baby. You're gonna do fine." Jack said, trying to calm me down.

The heart rate monitor began beeping faster and faster.

"We're gonna have to do an emergency C-section!" The doctor called out to his nurses. "Get him out of here now!"

three nurses pushed Jack towards the door of the room as he tried to fight them off.

"That's my fiancé, what's going on!?" He yelled.

Tears from fear and sadness began rolling down my cheek. I started screaming, begging for them to let him stay.

When he was out of the delivery room, I felt alone, exhausted, and hopeless.

My anxiety began to get the best of me. The doctor and the surrounding nurses tried to calm me down, but I just couldn't get a grip, until I found myself slowly slipping out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 97K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
5.3K 367 18
Justin 'Golden Boy' McCoy has it all. Popularity, good looks, and a shiny new red truck. He should be walking on cloud nine, instead, he's keeping se...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
21.3K 963 43
Have you ever experienced good love? Well, you meet thousands of people every day and none of them really touch your heart. But when you meet that on...