The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

Від Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... Більше

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 46

9.9K 179 412
Від Azazel0886

Authors notes:
Alright here we go, I'm finally back with another chapter. I would like to thank you all on your patience with me. I did start a one shot book because I've got way too many ideas in my head. It's already got two one shots in it with plans for more. I would put a link to it here, but I forgot how to do that. But you can find it on my profile.
Now to business, this chapter will have the last of Serena's planned performances. I say planned because if I come up with an idea that would require Serena to perform again, it might happen. This chapter will has two performances in it, the first is brought to you by Zorua05 and the second is by killerdude123. These two have written all of the performances, so a big thank you to both of them for their hard work.
Now with all that out of the way, if you like this chapter vote, feel free to comment, and share this story with your friends. I now present to you, chapter 46, enjoy.

The gang was standing at a large metal fence in Gloire City looking at a large castle. This castle was the traditional site of the Master Class. Inside the fence people were setting up, cleaning, testing equipment, and making sure everything was perfect. "This is it. Tomorrow, this is where we're going to take all mine and my Pokemons hard work and put it to the test," said Serena. "And then you'll be named the next Kalos Queen," said Ash as he put his right arm around Serena. "Not if I have anything to say about it." Everyone turned to their back left to see the source of the voice, and saw none other than Shauna and Tierno walking up. "Tomorrow I'm going to become Kalos Queen," said Shauna with a smile. "Oh please, I was born to become Kalos Queen," said another voice. Everyone looked to the right, and saw Miette with her right arm wrapped around Paul's left. "Unlike you two, I'm actually royalty. It's only fitting for me to become Kalos Queen," teased Miette. All three girls looked at each other with serious expressions until they each started smiling, then they came together, gave each other a hug, and congratulated one another for making it to the Master Class.

Tierno and Paul walked over to Ash and the others and greeted each other, and Ash introduced Paul to Tierno. "So I take it Miette's father agreed to let you be her security then," Ash commented to Paul. But before Paul could answer Miette did it for him. "He would have been crazy not to. My father agreed to allow it if he could beat each member of my old detail in a Pokemon battle, and then him." "So I take it you won then," said Tierno. Once again Miette answered for Paul, sounding very excited, "he didn't just beat them, he humiliated them. He beat all five of them at once with only one Pokemon, and then he beat my father with the same Pokemon right after." "What Pokemon did you use," asked Tierno sounding nervous. Now it was Ash's turn to answer for Paul, "you used Torterra didn't you?" Paul looked at everyone without saying a word, "good, just making sure nobody was going to  answer for me again. Yes I used Torterra." "What was really amazing was that my father had a type advantage with his Pyroar, but Paul still won with one hit," Miette gushed as she hugged Paul's arm. Everyone except Ash looked at Paul shocked that he was apparently able to win with only one hit with a type disadvantage. All the while Ash look  unfazed by this information. Tierno noticed this and became confused by Ash behavior. "Ash aren't you at all suprised or nervous by this? I mean, what if he enters the Kalos League and we have to face him and that Torterra," Tierno asked. "I look forward to it, that would be a good match. You are still entering the league right," Ash asked. "That's right, already got four badges," Paul replied as he pulled out his badge case and opened it as proof.

A little while later they were all enjoying dinner together at the Pokemon Center. Shauna, Miette, and Serena were all talking about the Master Class and becoming Kalos Queen. Finally Paul decided to add something, "Well this whole showcase thing seems too over the top for my taste." "And what do you mean by that," Miette asked sounding a bit annoyed. The look on Miette's face made everyone nervous for Paul, but he just looked her right in the eyes again completely unfazed by it as he spoke again. "Quite simply, they go a bit too far into the whole royalty theme. I mean they built an actual castle for this," Paul explained. "Well it would look over the top for someone who doesn't know the history behind all of this," said Miette as her expression changed to a more understanding one as she continued to explain. "You see, it all goes back to the last true queen of Kalos, right after we changed from a monarchy to a democracy. You see the Queen loved performances, she would even do her own. She saw all the Pokemon battling tournaments, but saw there was nothing for performers. So she started the Master Class tournament. At first there weren't alot of performers, but as it became more popular even more performers started to enter. After only a few years there were too many performers and they had to put a cap on how many could enter. The Queen didn't like not giving them all a chance, so she started the showcases to give everyone a chance, and leaving it as it is today. As for the castle, since she ran everything with the help of several advisors out of that very castle, when she passed away she left the castle to the showcase board. To honor her they changed the title to Kalos Queen, and continue to hold the Master Class here at Gloire Castle every year."

The conversations lasted for a little while longer before some of them got bored about hearing about performances. The two biggest ones were Ash and Paul. So when they got up, Tierno, Korrina, and Clemont took the opportunity to get away since they knew they were up to something.

"Ok guys what's the plan," asked Korrina. "Well we were going to have a Pokemon battle. Care to join us," asked Ash. "Sounds great, how about a tag battle," Tierno suggested. "I'll act as the referee," added Clemont. "No," Paul said coldly. "And why not," Korrina asked sounding angry. Paul smirked, "because I have a better idea. A battle royal." Everyone looked at each other confused, then back to Paul for an answer. "I took part in one in Alola. There's this masked idiot who specializes in them. The rules are simple, it's four trainers, one Pokemon a piece, each battling each other. The last Pokemon standing wins," Paul explained. "Now that sounds like fun, right buddy," Ash said excitedly. Pikachu cheered in agreement. "Great, because I want you to battle," Ash said to Pikachu, who sparked his cheeks showing he was ready to battle. "Good, Drapion could use a decent match," said Paul.

As they made their way to the battle field Ash and Paul continued to talk, as Korrina and Tierno were a few steps behind. "Hey Korrina," whispered Tierno as he nudged her. "What." "From what I can tell Paul is just as tough an opponent as Ash. You and I don't stand a chance against either of them, so why don't we hang back and let them weaken each other. Then we come in and beat them both, leaving it just you versus me," Tierno suggested. Korrina thought about it as she looked at Paul and Ash and remembered their match against each other. "Can you use mega evolution," Korrina asked. "Yup, my Blastoise," Tierno replied. "Good, you take Paul, I'll get Ash."

Serena, Shauna, Miette, and Bonnie stayed inside talking, while everyone else just headed outside to the battle field. "So Miette, who is Paul? I mean, you've said he's your security, but you don't exactly treat him like that," asked Shauna with a smirk. Miette's face turned bright red, which caused Serena and Shauna to giggle as she confirmed she felt more towards him than that with the blush. "Yeah, are you and Paul officially dating yet," Bonnie asked with a sly smile. Miette's blush disappeared and was replaced with a sad expression. "No we aren't. He bearly speaks and he seems so cold. I really like him, but I have no idea how he feels towards me," said Miette as she looked towards the ground. Shauna, who was sitting next to Miette, gave her a side hug, as Serena and Bonnie ran around to her side of the table gave her a hug too. "Ok, thanks, I feel better now," Miette said as she laughed from the attention. "Good, now listen up," said Serena as she looked Miette in the eye, "from what Ash has told me about Paul, I think he most definatly likes you." "You really think so," asked Miette with a hopeful look in her eyes. "I know so. The way he acted towards you at the dance party is enough proof. From what Ash has told me he wouldn't ever help someone if he didn't have to. And the way he stood up and defended you from your security, he would have to love you to take that kind of risk," Serena explained. "Thanks," said Miette. "Just give it time. I'm willing to bet he just isn't used to these feeling and is being careful not to get his heart broken," said Serena.

It was morning and the Pokemon Center cafeteria was extremely busy with performers and other people there for the Master Class. Everyone was sitting at the table like they normally would, except for three people. "Come on Paul, at least try and cheer up a little," Miette pleaded when she saw Paul glaring at Tierno. "She's right you know. You can't win them all," added Ash. "Its not that I lost the battle, it's that I lost to him. My Pokemon are stronger, the only reason they beat us was because they waited until our Pokemon were too exhausted battling each other to be able to stand against them before they attacked," Paul said through his teeth.

During the battle royal Ash and Paul only focused on beating each other and completely ignored Tierno and Korrina as they just sat back and waited. So when Pikachu and Drapion were too tired, Mega Lucario and Mega Blastoise came in and finished them off. After that Blastoise bearly managed to pull off a win against Lucario. That left Tierno feeling very full of himself this morning, which just made Paul more angry.

"They're right Paul, you win some you lose some. Dont be a sore loser just because this time I managed to ufph," Tierno was saying when Shauna stopped him as she hit him in the stomach. "Don't be arrogant, he would have beaten you if not for him battling Ash first," Shauna said sounding annoyed. Tierno rubbed his stomach and looked back up at Paul and saw him smirking.

The other person acting out of character was Serena as she just moved her breakfast around with her fork as she had a sad look on her face. "Serena what's wrong," asked Ash. Serena sighed, "it's nothing. It's just, I tried calling my mom a couple times yesterday and this morning to let her know I'll be performing in the Master Class, but she never picks up. It's not like I was going to beg her to come, I just wanted her to see me performing in my biggest performance ever." Everyone could understand how she felt and sympathized with her. Just then Serena noticed a big grin on Shauna and Tierno's faces. "Wow, I'm happy my sadness is making you two so happy," Serena said as she pouted. Ash noticed they kept looking past Serena, so he turned his head. "Can you believe them," Serena said as she looked at Ash, and saw he had the same look on his face. "Ok seriously, what's going on here," Serena asked sounding annoyed. "Just wait for it," said Ash. "Wait for what," asked Serena. "Hello Serena," said a voice behind her.

Serena recognized that voice instantly and spun around. "Mom," Serena cried as she stood up and gave her a hug. "What are you doing here, I've been trying to call you," Serena asked sounding confused. "What, you didn't think I was going to miss this did you. I need to be here to see you win it," Grace replied. "But how did you know I even made it, I've been so busy I forgot to try and tell you till yesterday," asked Serena. "Well you can blame that fiance of yours. He called me a couple of days ago to tell me. After I heard you were going to be here it was a no brainer, I knew I needed to be here. Ash even made me hotel reservations after I told him I was coming," Grace replied, looking at Ash when she mentioned him. "Thank you so much for coming Mom. And thank you Ash for telling her so she could be here," Serena said, then leaned in and gave Ash a loving kiss. "Anything for you," Ash said as he broke the kiss. "Man Ash you already got Grace's approval to marrying Serena. You don't need to suck up anymore," commented Tierno. "I'm not sucking up, I just want to make Serena happy."

After everyone finished breakfast they made their way to the castle. The castle was bustling with activity. The gates were open allowing both performers and spectators to enter, all of the news stations were represented. As news crews were interviewing both performers and spectators, helicopters flew overhead taking video of the scene, as fireworks went off in the air.

The girls were about to say their goodbyes before they left to go to the performers entrance, when a certain read haired woman wearing a purple dress pushed her way through the group. "Out of my way, future Kalos Queen coming through," Jessilee said as she made her way to the performers entrance.

"Please give me your name and present your three princess keys," said the attendant at the entrance. "Jessilee Musahi," she said as she presented her princess keys. The attendant took the keys to verify them and typed Jessilee's name into a tablet. "I'm sorry miss, but you will not be allowed to participate in the Master Class," said the attendant. "WHAT," Jessilee screamed. "Excuse me, I'm Phoenix Wright attorney at law, I represent the showcase board. What seems to be the problem here," said a well dressed man in a blue suit and slicked back brown hair, as he stepped out from the shadows in the entrance. "Yes, this women refuses to let me perform," Jessilee replied angrily. The attendant showed Phoenix the tablet as he walked up behind her. "Oh yes Jessilee, I've been waiting for you," Pheonix said as he pulled a folded paper out of his suit jacket and handed it to her. "In layman's terms you've been banned from ever participating in any showcases for life. We've been building a case against you for a while now, and now your showcase tampering days are done. If you continue to try and perform I will have you removed for trespassing." Jessilee's face changed from shock to one of rage. Many performers had heard about Jessilee and were now smiling as they watched this all unfold. "I don't think so, I'm performing and winning the title of Kalos Queen," Jessilee said as she released her Seviper. Seviper glared at Pheonix trying to intimidate him, but he stood there unfazed. "Well she looks strong, but not strong enough. Alakazam, psyshock." A blast of psychic energy flew out of the tunnel and hit Seviper hard knocking it out. Then a Mega Alakazam levitated into view from the tunnel. Pheonix then raised his arm up and waved his hand. Within seconds an Officer Jenny and a deputy put Jessilee in handcuffs, returned her Seviper and took her away, as many performers applauded at the sight.

"So there is justice in this world," said Miette as she watched. "Well we better get going so we can get ready," said Shauna. The three girls said goodbye to the group as they were wished luck. Ash and Tierno gave Serena and Shauna good luck kisses before they left. Miette was standing watching her friends and was feeling a bit jealous, until Paul walked up. "Good luck in there, I'll be cheering for you," Paul said with his usual unreadable expression, then he leaned in and gave Miette a soft kiss of the cheek. "Th..th..thanks," studered  Miette as she blushed uncontrollably.  Serena and shauna smiled as they saw this, they then took Miette by the arms and lead her to the entrance.

The dressing room was madness as all twenty seven girls rushed to get ready. "Ten minutes girls, hurry up," said one of the workers. Most of the girls went into a frenzy as they hurried to get ready. Serena, Shauna, and Miette were all ready to go, just taking these last few minutes to make sure they, and their Pokemon were perfectly ready. Despite Miette initially being flustered by Paul kiss, she refocused herself and pushed it out of her mind until after. "Alright girls, times up let's go," said the attendant. The girls then filed out and were lead to a series of lifts that looked like fancy elevators and stepped in with one Pokemon each.

Meanwhile the rest of the group purchased their tickets and made their way to their seats. Once seated everyone conversed as they waited. Grace sat next to her future son-in-law Ash, and spoke with him about the wedding and his and Serena's plans after. Soon the lights dimmed and only a spot light was on which was directed at Monsiour Pierre at the top of a set of stairs on stage.

"Welcome Pokemon performance lovers, to the Master Class competition. Today we have twenty seven of the best performers competing for the title of Kalos Queen," said Pierre as a hologram of the tiara appeared in the air, then burst into gold sparkles. Just then the twenty seven lifts raised up to the stage.

"Now if each performer could please use your princess keys to open the doors." Serena and all the other girls put in each key, on at a time as they remembered all the hard work they put in to get there. As they each turned their last key the inside of the lift it up and the doors opened, as each performer and Pokemon exited to the stage. The crowd cheered for the girls. "And now allow me to introduce our reigning Kalos Queen, Aria." The crowd roared as a spotlight was on Aria at the top of one of the staircases with her Delphox beside her. Once at the bottom of the stairs she greeted the audience and her fellow performers, stating that she looked forward to seeing them perform. As she said this Serena could have sworn that Aria was looking right at her. "The rules for the Master Class go as follows," said Monsieur Pierre as a hologram bracket appeared in the air with each performers name. "First, unlike the showcases, there will be no themed performances. Each  performer will compete against two other performers, and the audience, both here and those watching through out the region, will decided who moves to the next round with the final performer going against Aria to compete for the title of Kalos Queen. For the first two rounds each performer will be allowed to use one Pokemon, then in the third round the performers will be allowed to use two Pokemon, and in the final round against Aria, the performers will be allowed to use up to six Pokemon." The performers then all went back to the dressing room to wait for their turns to perform.

Serena, Shauna, and Miette progressed through their first two rounds easily. But now they were each in for a challenge, as now they were about to be up against each other. As they made their final preparations in the dressing room Shauna and Serena's eyes locked. They looked each other in the eyes for only a second or two before smiling and nodding. No words were needed, they had been best of friends since they were little, they were both going to give it their all, and would remain best friends no matter the outcome.

Serena then felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see Miette standing there. Serena then stood up bringing them to eye level. "After this we'll still be friends no matter who wins right," Miette asked sounding nervous. Serena smiled, "of course." Serena then pulled Miette into a hug. "Good. Because I don't want you to think I'm going to hold back just because I'm one of your bridesmaids. I'm in it to win," said Miette after the hug was broken, a confidant look plastered on her face. This only caught Serena off guard for a second, but she quickly recovered. "Good, I wouldn't want you to," Serena replied with an equally confidant look.

"Showtime girls," said an attendant. The three girls and their Pokemon made their way to the platforms to raise them to their next performance. The platforms raised them to the top of a flight of stairs, they then walked down and to separate parts of the stage.

Miette was first with her Slurpuff and Meowstic. Then came Shauna with her Venusaur and Florges.

Then finally it as Serena's turn. She looked to either side and saw Absol and Sylveon looking up at her, their expressions telling her that they were ready. Serena took a deep breath

Absol uses Psycho Cut as Sylveon uses Fairy Wind sending the Psycho Cut to the crowd. Then Absol and Sylveon use Dark Pulse and Swift on the Psycho Cut sending out magenta and yellow sparkles. Then, Serena is lifted up by Sylveon's Fairy Wind and is surrounded by Absol's Perish Song. As the Fairy Wind dies down Serena begins to come back down. As she gets closer she puts her right hand out to catch herself, but at the last second the Fairy Wind completely dissipated. Serena was able to land on her hand and hold herself up, but the sudden landing caused her to sprain her wrist and she began to fall. Sylveon saw this and used her feelers to turn the fall into a flip with her land on her knees and sliding to a stop as Sylveon and Absol finished the performance up with Moon Blast and a Dark Pulse, causing it to rain light purple sparkles.

The audience roared in approval, loving Serena's performance. Serena picked herself up and bowed with her Pokemon before walking back to Shauna and Miette to await the results. As she did this Serena look down at Sylveon, "thank you." "Sylve," Sylveon replied back with a smile.

"Well we have just seen three amazing performances, but which one of these lovely ladies will be moving on to challange Aria for the title of Kalos Queen? Please pull out your corresponding glow caster to decide, and for those of you watching from home please make your selection using the Showcase App." Inside the castle hundreds of glowing orbs flew through the air to the keys on each of their dresses. Meanwhile across the Kalos region people were sending in their votes. As well as in the Cameran Palace in Rota, where Queen Ilene and several members of the Palace had been watching and sending in their votes for Serena.

Soon the glowing balls were gone and all the votes were counted. Key holes appeared over the three girls as they soon filled up to show their votes. Shauna and Miette's stopped first, then Serena's stopped a few bars higher.

"And the winner is, Serena," announced Monsieur Pierre. The crowd roared in approval. Although Shauna and Miette were both sad they lost, they put on a happy face as they went over to Serena and each gave her a hug as they congratulated her. "Don't go far as Serena will be challenging Aria for the title of Kalos Queen after a brief intermission."

Serena then walked off the stage putting her left hand over her right as she was lead away. Ash noticed Serena behavior with her right hand. "Excuse me I'll be back in a minute," said Ash as he stood up. "Ash, tell Serena I said , go for broke," said Grace. Ash looked back and nodded, as he continued out smiling, as he realized his future mother-in-law was very astute.

An attendant lead Serena to a room, "you can wait here and we'll get you when we're ready for you." Serena walked in with her Pokemon and the attendant closed the door. The room was very nice, with bottles of water, fruit bowls, and fancy Pokemon food. Serena sat down on a couch and pulled off her right glove, revealing her wrist was already turning black and blue. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Serena quickly put her glove back on, "who is it?" The door opened and Ash quickly slipped in closing the door behind him.

"You know security is really lax around here, it took almost no effort to get to you," said Ash. Serena happily jumped up and ran to Ash, wraped her arms around his neck and locked lips with him as she began to Kalos kiss him. Her Pokemon smiled as they turned away giving them a little bit of privacy.

However much to Serena's disappointment Ash pushed her back a little bit, breaking the kiss. "As much as I would love to continue with that, I think we have something more important to deal with first. Let me see your wrist," said Ash with a serious expression. Serena was surprised, but pulled off her right glove showing her wrist. "How did you know," asked Serena. "I've seen you practice your performances so much that I practically have them memorized. I know that flip Sylveon helped you with wasn't planned," stated Ash as he checked her wrist. "Its bad isn't it," Serena asked sadly. "Yes. And for most performers it would keep them from competing, but you are lucky enough to have a fiance who can use aura to heal injuries," said Ash as he cupped both his hands around Serena's wrist and his hands and eyes glowed blue.

Within seconds Serena felt the pain was gone, a few seconds after the glowing stopped and her wrist felt as good as new. "Thank you so much Ash," said Serena as she through her arms around Ash's neck again then went back to Kalos kissing. This time Ash didn't push her back, but instead his left hand made its way under her skirt and to her right cheek, giving it a little squeeze when it got there.

They continued for a few minutes, however they both knew this couldn't last long and they both broke the kiss. Ash grabbed the door knob and was about to leave but stopped and looked back to Serena. "I almost forgot, your mother asked me to deliver a message. She said, go for broke." Serena smiled in understanding, Ash smiled back before slipping back out the door.

The lights dimmed again for the performance for the title of Kalos Queen just as Ash was getting back to his seat next to Grace. Grace sighed as she noticed some lip gloss on Ash's mouth. "You two just can't keep your hands off each other can you," Grace asked Ash as she motioned to the lip gloss. Ash wiped it off as he blushed bright red and smiled. "Just don't get my daughter pregnant before the wedding," Grace commented.

"Welcome back Pokemon performance lovers, to the performance to determine who will be Kalos Queen. Will it be Serena," said Monsiour Pierre as a spot light went onto Serena and her Pokemon at the top of a stair case as the the crowd cheered. "Or will Aria be able to keep her title," another spot light went onto Aria and her Pokemon on another staircase as the crowd cheered.

"Our first performance will be from the challanger, Serena," anounced Monsieur Pierre. Serena and all five of her Pokemon started to make their way down the stairs. As she walked down Aria's eyes widened surprise, as she and many people took notice of how many Pokemon were walking with her and began to whisper to one an other.

This was noticed by Grace, "what are they all whispering about?" "Serena explained it to me before while she was working on this performance. Apparently not many performers will use more than three Pokemon at a time, because it's very difficult to put on a good show without it looking like a mess," explained Ash. Grace nodded in understanding as she looked back at Serena and smiled, knowing she's going for broke.

As Serena walked down the steps she breathed deeply. This was it, her final performance, time to see if all her planning and hard work was enough. With every step the routine she had planned went through her head. It was going to be tricky, but if it worked she knew that it would be hard for Aria to beat, especially after she used her trump card.

As they walked Braixin was to Serena's right holding Serena's hand. Amoura was to Serena's left, her head shaking. Serena put her hand on her head, this sent a calming effect through her whole body. Absol was following close behind Serena, occationaly rubbing his head on her back. Sylveon and Pancham were up front with Pancham riding on Sylveon's back. Finally they were at the center of the stage, still in the same formation they walked down in. Then the music started.

"Braixin flamethrower! Amoura Icy wind!" The combination of fire and ice whirled around in the sky, with the fire and ice dancing around them with light baby blue sparks appearing. "Sylveon add fairy wind!" The pink adding to the performances soon turned the fire and ice into a mixture of blending colors the amazed the audience with its beauty.

"Pancham use stone edge!" The stones now appearing around the stage with one in the middle where Serena and Absol stood.

"Ok everyone get to a stone!" Soon everyone apart from Absol, who has yet to be seen by the audience, was dancing on a stone with the pink fire and blue sparks enchanting their movements.

Suddenly Serena lifted her wrist and pressed a stone, to which sparks of pink started flying around the center of the stone, as wings grew around Serena making her seem like an Angel. Sparks sprang around both Pokemon and partner. The beautiful pink and yellow danced around the two showing the unbreakable bond.

"Braixin use psybeam! Bring the flames to the sky!" The flames obeyed the command and were sent to the heavens above, as Mega Absol jumped out from behind Serena, finally showing himself.

"Dark pulse!" The dark energy inserted itself making even more sparks which fell around the team which was still dancing with with the sparks bursting, sending more beauty for everyone to see.

"Time for the finish!" Serena yells as her Pokemon follow, all jumping towards Serena, following basic dance moves, but still showing the friendship between them with each movement.

Suddenly flames shot around in the air with a fairy wind following, and a stone edge making petals on the end. A dark pulse shot through the middle opening the plant that was formed from the three, which showed more baby blue sparks dancing from the plant over the audience.

"And done!" Serena yelled as she held her arm up as the sparks collapsed exertion of showing their beauty.

The audience erupted in applause as Serena received a standing ovation. Even Aria looked down at her in awe in amazement of what she just witnessed. Serena had just done two things never before seen in a performance, successfully using five Pokemon, and Mega evolving one during her performance.

"And now, for our reigning Kalos Queen, Aria," anounced Monsieur Pierre. Aria took a deep breath as she walked down the stairs, knowing the only way she could beat Serena was to give the best performance of her life, but that that might not even be enough.

Serena and her Pokemon along with Aria and hers stood on stage together after Aria' s performance. Aria knew she and her Pokemon couldn't have done any better, now it was time to see if it was enough, either way she had no regrets. "Well we have just witnessed two amazing performances, but only one can have the title of Kalos Queen. So those of you in the audience please pull out you glow casters for your performer you think put on the best performance, and those of you watching all around the world, please vote with the showcase app," anounced Monsieur Pierre. For the last time that day glowing balls filled the air as the audience cast their votes. Soon all the votes were in, and the key hole holograms appeared and started to fill up.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.8K 154 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
209K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
30.8K 625 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
82.2K 2K 54
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...