OBSESSION OR LOVE

Od AMIRAGV19

A beautiful model named IM YOONA becomes a obsession of one cruel, heartless and player CEO JI CHANG WOOK . S... Více

DESTROYED
IMPRESSING HER
HOMELESS
CONTRACT SIGNED
WEDDING / NIGHTMARE
FORCED
HATRED
CARING
LITTLE ANGEL
CHANGES
KAI
REAL CONFESSION
CHALLENGE
Seductive wild cat.
UNEXPECTED
NEW ARRIVAL
REVELATION

COINCIDENCE

5.3K 128 115
Od AMIRAGV19

YOONA'S POV

Hello, i am IM YOONA and i am a model .....i don't really have to struggle or do some sort of things to reach here and get success cause my mom was also a model ...so, people know her well and they helped me a lot.

I am 24 years old ...its been 6 years since i became a part of this glamorous world...after my mother passed out...i started modelling .

And i really love my work ....i do it with full passion and determination .

I am single....i dated many people but it didn't last long may be 15 days was the farthest i dated someone .

Cause all the men's i met were jerks and womanisers all they want was to take advantage of me ...but i didn't allowed any of them to lay a hand on me.

My mother always warned me about this world and i always remembered her advice as my father was one of the jerk who left my mother ....so, she was knowing more than me...that's why ?....i always follow her rules...even today when she is not here.

But, i always loved her ...and i  know she will always stay by my side in my heart.

So, again today's day starts.... woke up early , done my morning routine and went to do exercise after doing exercise...i prepared breakfast for myself and left the apartment after having breakfast.

I reached to my work place where i was having some shoots today "Yoona , come on get ready fast" Photographer ordered and i quickly nodded before entering  into my changing room.

Their i was greeted by KRYSTAL unnie ..."Hello, today you are late...get ready fast you have shoot after me" She said as she walked out . she was Wearing beautiful black gown she has kind of advertisement shoot.

I quickly changed and make up artist done my makeup.

As i head out for the shoot.

************

After the shoot it was evening already suddenly, JIN YOUNG unnie approached me and said "will you come to the club be are all going tonight " 

"I don't really know i am tired " I said with a sigh.

"Yah, at least for once join us...don't make excuse you are also coming today with us" She said and walked away and i know i have to go.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I am ji chang wook ...i am 27 ...i am the owner of biggest and richest company of south korea ...I am a billionaire .

I only love myself and nothing else...i never really liked anyone more than myself.....i only admire myself.

I was getting ready when some girl hugged me tightly from behind ....I don't even know her name ...i just sighed and turned around without a word ..she slammed her lips on mine and i accepted her kiss and kissed her roughly.

But, suddenly the room door opened revealing my manager .....I pushed the girl away while she given me a shocked look "You can get out " I  said coldly before walking towards my manager leaving the girl dumbfounded on her place.

I always do this all i do was to play with them and nothing else.

"How can you have a new girl every hour ...not even a day ?" My manager asked looking away.

"Its not my problem that they throw themselves at me " I answered and started wearing my court.

"Okay, i just came to tell you today be have a meeting at the hotel PLAZA ...i think you even have to stay their today" My manger told me as he handed me a file for today's meeting.

"Okay....book a suite for me" I said and walked out to do remaining work for today's meeting.

NARRATOR'S POV

It was already evening yoona with her other companion came to hotel plaza at their club.

They all were enjoying but yoona didn't really like noisy places ....she just want to go back home .....suddenly someone tapped her shoulder she turned around "Yah, yoona come and dance with us come " Krystal said as she dragged her to the dance floor ....and she really enjoyed dancing with them.

Yoona was dancing ...she was really enjoying and feeling free after many days ...suddenly, krystal held yoona's hand and dragged her away into the silent place.

"What happened unnie ?" Yoona asked worried.

"Actually, i just seen a photographer taking my pictures he can be journalist...i don't want to become a hot news yoona so, Wait here i will call my manager he will bring my car be will leave together okay" Yoona nodded cause krystal was a really big celebrity as she worked in dramas and movies too while yoona just does modelling.

Suddenly, another light flashed on their face krystal quickly covered her face "Don't worry you go i will distract him" Yoona said and ran hiding her face due to dark the man thought she was krystal so he ran behind her.

Yoona increased her pace not even knowing where she is going ...she ran and ran to the stairs and on the floor with the man still following her ...she found one open door and ran inside it closing it behind her .

She was breathing heavily ...suddenly a voice snapped her out from behind "Who the hell are you ?...how did you entered inside" Chang wook yelled from behind.

Yoona turned around being surprised ...chang wook was caught up with a shock as he seen her angelic face which shows fear, and their were beads of sweat on her forehead her long black hair covering some of her face and she looked like an angel in that white short dress.

"I am really sorry...please let me stay for a bit someone is following me ...i will leave after he is gone" Yoona said as she was breathing heavily .

Chang wook didn't heard a word she said all he was staring at was her lips all the time.

He finally snapped out of it and looked at her with blank face, Yoona turned around looking through the peeking hole while chang was just examining her.

Finally, she sighed in relief when she seen him leave ...and tried to open the door but, it was locked.

She turned towards chang wook and asked "Why it is not opening ?" 

Chang wook was about to take the card out of his pocket to open the door but then looked towards her once more and stopped.....he don't want her to leave yet.

He sighed and answered "The door is broken ...it will not open once it is closed it can only be opened from outside "

"So, will you explain why are you in my room ?" Chang wook asked walking closer to yoona ....and stopped when he was just inches away from her.

"Can you please  move back ...you are intruding my personal space " Yoona said feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh, really...i think you are the one who intruded my personal space coming into my room and then because of you...now, i am locked here...so" Chang wook asked making a annoyed face while from inside he was really enjoying it.

"I am really sorry...but..don't you have phone to call some one and open this door ?" Yoona asked looking apologetic chang wook cursed under his breath ...then said.

"No, my manager is having my phone" Chang made an excuse.

"Oh, no ...i forgot my phone in the club....but don't they have phone in this room " Yoona asked smiling hopefully.

Chang wook sighed loudly ..."No, it is not working" He said which was again a lie.

"Noooo...i want to go home" Yoona whined walking past chang wook.

"Let me check this phone"...yoona said and she was about to walk towards the phone when chang wook grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the door.

"What are you doing ?" Yoona almost yelled trying to take her wrist away from his hold.

"Who are you..are you some kind of gold digger or something...cause entering like this in a men's room and locking it ...is just done by some kind of sluts or whores ...so, which one are you ?" Chang wook asked as he kept her wrist pinned on the door.

Yoona shot him a glare and said "Who the hell are you to call me a slut or gold digger....when you yourself look like a man whore" 

"What did you said ....a man whore ?...you know who i am ...i can ...." Yoona cut him off.

"No, i don't know who you are ?...only thing i know is let go off my wrist ...you are hurting me" Yoona yelled last part loudly...making chang wook flinch cause no one ever talked to him like that.

He tighten his hold on yoona's wrist and said ..."No, i will hold you like this... what will you do now ?...huh ,," Chang wook asked with a smirk.

"You really wanna know ?..." Yoona asked as she smirked this time ..chang wook nodded his head.

Yoona tried to stomp on chang wook's foot but he changed their position and held her wrist behind her body...he whispered from behind "Old....move babe"

"Don't call me that...you man whore" She yelled this time trying to kick him back again ....chang wook suddenly once again turned her and moved away so, instead of him she kicked on a small table on which telephone was kept.

It fallen on the ground and broken.

"You are strong one " Chang wook said with a smirk cause what he wanted happened .

Yoona looked towards him strangely ......"So, now tell me who are you and how did you reached in my room" Chang wook asked sitting on the couch.

While yoona was confused with sudden change in his mood....but after a minute she walked towards him and sat down beside him telling him everything what happened in the club.

Chang wook nodded and started walking towards the bathroom...he turned around and said "Make yourself comfortable ".....with that he went inside the bathroom...leaving her alone confused.

Yoona was tired and thought to take rest on a bed she lied down on a bed feeling comfortable cause she was really tired ...from today's hectic day.....and in just 10 minutes she drifted off to sleep.

Chang wook called his manager from the bathroom and said "Don't disturb me tonight..."

"But...clien" Before his manager can finish chang already hanged the phone.

He came out of bathroom ...in some 15 minutes and sighed annoyingly ....as he seen yoona sleeping ..he don't want her to sleep..he still want to play with her.

But....he just sighed and lied down on the bed  and turned towards yoona with his head resting on his hand.

He looked at her features ...lustfully....as he ran his hand on her exposed legs making yoona flinch with the coldness...in his hands.

"You look so ...pitiful right now...and i like it better this way" Chang wook mumbled as he caressed her face.....slowly he leaned forward his lips were about to touch hers when suddenly yoona snuggled her head in his chest and her arm wrapped around his waist.

Tinkles ....ran through chang wook's body he never felt this before..he slowly kept his hand around her waist while his other hand stroked her hairs softly.

"You are so tempting ...it is really hard to control" Chang whispered in yoona's ear making her shiver because of warm breath tinkling her ear.

While chang wook felt relaxed and kept on examining her features don't know when he too drifted off to sleep .....cause he never fells asleep beside anyone ...it was first time when he really fallen asleep beside anyone.

(Next Morning)

Yoona opened her eyes and got shocked to see herself sleeping in a strangers arm.....she quickly removed her hands from his waist and started trying to remove his hands from her waist ...but his grip was really tight.

Suddenly, she stopped as she looked at chang wook's angelic face ...her hand slightly stroked his cheek and suddenly chang opened his eyes and looked at yoona directly into her eyes.

She gasped and said "Let go" ....."Why should i ?" Chang wook smirked and suddenly he got on top of her pinning her both wrists on the bed.

"What are you doing ?" Yoona asked with her eyes wide open.

Before chang wook can answer suddenly the the room door opened chang wook turned his head and yoona took the opportunity to push him off her... she quickly ran out taking her heels in her hand.

Chang wook's manager came inside and said "I was worried..." But chang wook cut him off "I told you not to disturb me" Chang yelled still lying on the bed.

"Okay, you seen..that girl right ?....i want to know everything about her...everything" Chang wook said in a commanding tone.

While his manager just nodded.

'You are mine now ..Im yoona..." Chang thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys this is my new yoon wook story and here is the first chapter.

Sorry for all the mistakes in the chapter.

Thank you for reading...please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

76.8K 4.5K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
157K 7.3K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
1M 28.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
3.5K 328 10
"You were mine since the day i laid my eyes on you, my angel"he said hovering her petite body which was shivering under his muscular one "P-please m...