Daughter of the Legendary San...

By CatBlack

13 years ago two of the legendary Sanin Jiraiya and Tsunade had a drunken one night stand that neither rememb... More

Chapter 2: First day in a new home!
Chapter 3: Good News!
Chapter 4: Meet the Parents!
Chapter 5: The Coin Decides
Chapter 6: The Genin Exams!
Chapter 7: Day one with Pervy Daddy!
Chapter 8: A new day and another adventure
Chapter 9: The nightmare begins
Chapter 10: You want me to what?
Chapter 11: Lord Jashin's Will
Chapter 12: The new addition to the group
Chapter 13: More Training
Chapter 14: Dead or Alive?
Chapter 15: Live and Let Live
Chapter 16: Chunin Exam part Three
Chapter 17: Hello Crazy!
Chapter 18: Immortal or not?
Chapter 19: High Alert

Chapter 1: The Truth Revealed

57.4K 987 683
By CatBlack

I THOUGHT UP THIS CRAZY IDEA FOR A NEW FANFIC AND I JUST HAD TO START WRITING IT, YES I

KNOW THAT I HAVE A FEW OTHER FANFICS BUT ONE IS A FLOP THAT IVE DECIDED TO JUST STOP

FOR WHILE UNTIL I REWRITE IT, TWO OTHERS I FORGOT THE PLOT I HAD FOR THEM SO IM THINKING

ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AND THEN ONE IS DOING REALLY WELL BUT I  WOULD LIKE TO

HAVE ANOTHER STORY TO POST CHAPTERS IN BETWEEN UPDATES ON IT.

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE ANOTHER ORIGINAL FANFIC BY ME ^,..,^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          -----------------------------------------------Prolouge----------------------------------------------------

13 years ago two of the legendary Sanin Jiraiya and Tsunade had a drunken one night stand that neither remember or would ever remember, but that one drunken mistake created their daughter Creedence.

But sadly neither of them would ever know that they had a daughter, for as soon as Orochimaru noticed the signs that Tsunade was pregnant with Jiraiya's child he waited until the child was born to take her from them.

To ensure they would never come looking for the child he wiped their memories and killed everyone who knew of the childs existance, and for the next 13 years Orochimaru would raise the child as his own, and the child never knowing her true lineage.

But there was one person that Orochimaru had failed to wipe their memories of the child being born to the other two Sanin, The Third Hokage, but Orochimaru thinking his jutsu's would never fail, never dreamed that there would still be some one to remember the birth and existance of the daughter of the Sanin.

           ----------------------------------------------Creed's POV-------------------------------------------------

It was my 13 birthday today and Daddy was taking me out on a trip to the Leaf village for my very first time, I was very excited as I have never been to one of the shinobi villages before and after asking and pleading with my Daddy for so many years he was finally taking me but since he was known as a bad man he would be in disguise.

I didn't have to since no one but Daddy and Kabuto knew of my existence, not even my mother who Daddy never talks about and gets very angry went I try to ask him questions about her, maybe she died, I don't know but after a while I just stopped asking him and he stopped getting angry at me for asking.

I knew one thing about my mother though, I look like her, yes I may not know what she looks like or looked like but nothing about me at all resembles my Daddy at all, I have long spikey pure snow white blond hair that goes down to my butt, goldish brown eyes, and weird red marks that run from my eyes all the way down my face to my chin.

We reached the Leaf village within only a few hours since the current place we were living at was only a short distance away from the Leaf village, which I think Daddy picked the spot on perpose so he could finally take me to see my first shinobi village.

Walking up to the main gates, Daddy -who was dressed as a woman- told the shinobi that stopped us that we would only be spending the day in the village shopping, once they let us pass after giving us a visitors pass Daddy led us to the market place where I ran from stop to shop, stall to stall looking at all the wonderful and amazing things they had.

---------------------------------------------Third Hokage POV---------------------------------------------

I was taking a break from my duties as Hokage to look down upon the busy market of the village, when I flash of white caught me attention, following the small blur of white running from shop to shop I finally got a good look when it was stopped by a black haired woman, the blur of white was really a white haired little girl. My eyes went wide once I spotted the red markings on her face and I yelled for the Anbu at once.

"So you finally return, and with the child as well, Orochimaru" I said to myself once the Anbu leave to take the child from Orochimaru, and I am once again alone looking down on the market watching the scene that was about to unfold.

"Jiraiya, Tsunade, I will get your child back for you not matter the cost" I vowed to myself as the Anbu made their move on Orochimaru and the child.

    -------------------------------------------------Creed's POV-----------------------------------------------------

I stood there in shock when a large group of masked people came out of no where and started to attack my Daddy, I was about to run and help him when three of the masked people grabbed me and started to run off with me, I tried to escape and get back to Daddy but it was useless they were stronger then me.

"DADDY!" I screamed as he disappeared out of my sight.

The masked people took me to a large building and led me up to the top floor where they stopped in front of a door and knocked, some one from inside the room called for them to enter and we walked inside. The room was like an office and big windows lined the far wall, and looked out onto the village, an old looking man stood looking out the windows smoking a pipe.

Taking a puff and exhaling the smoke he turned to look at me, I gave him a look of confusion as I saw the look of joy and happiness upon his face and in his eyes. He then set the pipe down and his desk, walked right up to me and picked me up in a warm hug like I was his long lost kid or something, once he put me down I gave him an even more confused look.

"Who are you, why did you take me from my Daddy and why in the world did you just hug me?" I asked him confused out of my mind.

"I am the Third Hokage but you can call me Grampa, I took you because Orochimaru is not your father your real parents are Jiraiya and Tsunade and as to why I hugged you I am your God Father" He said with a serious yet happy tone.

"Not...my...father.....but, but how? I don't understand" I said confused.

"Your parents.... well they were drunk and things happened, when Orochimaru found out he waited until you were born and he wiped all proof that you ever existed except for my memories, his Justu didn't work on me, so your parents no longer remember that they have a child" He explained to me and it all made sense to me.

"So that's why I don't look like him and why he always got mad at me when I asked about my mother" I said mostly to myself.

"But where are my parents now, and if you still remember I exist why not tell them I exist?" I asked him.

"They would think I had gone mad unless I had proof, but the only proof is you and I didn't know where you were, but here you are now, and until your parents can be located and called back to the village you will be staying here with me as I am your legal guardian"  He chuckled and walked me out of the office.

"What is your name?" Grampa asked me as we walked.

"Creed" I replied.

"Ah so he kept the name your mother gave you" He said to himself.

"My mother named me Creed?" I asked curious.

"Yes, she wanted you to be strong and have strong beliefs so she named you Creed" He smiled down at me and I smiled back.

He led me to a big house and we walked inside, leading me upstairs he opened a door that led to a big pink girls room, walking inside I didn't really like the color but the room was huge and very nice looking and I could deal with the pink for a little while if I was allowed to change the color of almost everything.

"This was to be your room for when ever your parents left the village on missions or such, but since Orochimaru took you it has never been used. The pink walls can be painted over if you want and the furniture will need to be replaced as your not a baby anymore, but I think you will be alright with this for a night or two" He gave me another smile that made me smile right back at him.

"I'm sure you will need time to think about everything and rest for a bit after such a long day, if you get hungry dinner is in an hour. I will leave you to settle in now, also if you want to you can attend school tomorrow if you feel like going to ninja school" He said as he left the room.

Walking around the room I looked at all the pictures and oddly all of them were of a white haired man with red marks on his face and a blond haired woman with goldish brown eyes, then it hit me, these two people must be my real parents, tears started to fall from my eyes as the truth finally sank all the way in. Orochimaru had taken me from my real parents and wiped all existence of me away then lied to me for the past 13 years.

Taking down one of the pictures I held it in my arms over my chest and laid down on the bright pink bed and cried tears of sorrow and joy, I had been lied to for the past 13 years but I finally knew who my mother is, and who my father really is, and hopefully I will get to meet them very soon, I can't wait, I wonder what they are like, I though as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO CHAPTER ONE!

I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!

NOW FOR NEXT CHAPTER ITS 10 VOTES!

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK AND FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 493 15
Y/n is the son of two of the three legendary Sannin. Jiraiya and Tsunade. How would that affect the Naruto Story?
171K 5.4K 24
How can I forget that drunken night... When I have a constant reminder? - cover @baekfordaes
22.8K 521 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
448K 9.1K 30
When Naruto was three he is attacked by the villagers on his birthday and losses his eyesight. Tsunade is summoned to save the kid how will she react...