She's Mine!

By lluvia_xx

Riki was new to school, she was always the shy type. But what happens when all the guys swoon over her? Tyler... More

She's Mine!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOTICE!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
NOTICE!
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
*NOTICE*!

Chapter 30

766 14 2
By lluvia_xx

HEY!!!!! Umm remember that Tyler and Riki were on there vacation k??? Now Riki's heading home. So no confusion?? If so message me on my message board. Bye lovelies! (: 

Riki's P.O.V.

I headed into the airport, whilst Kelly and Seth were following behhind me. I was depressed all day today. Kelly didn't seem like she was on my side anymore and Seth? He's just being himself. Making out with Kelly and stuff.

Great.. I thought to myself. I got two of my bestest friends on my bad side. I checked my phone and found a new message from Tyler. I smiled, knowing he could still keep in contact with me. 

From Tyler:

Hey babe. I love you. You on the plane yet? And make sure Kelly and Seth treat you good. 

From Riki:

Hi love. I missed you soo much. And I love you too. And yep, they'll treat me good. Can we skype when I'm on the plane? <3 

From Tyler: 

Course babe. I'll be on Skype. ;)

The announcement went on. "Next flight will be leaving soon. We need Riki, Seth and Kelly to come.", they announced. 

I ran to the plane and gave the lady a ticket. She gave me a box wrapped in ribbon and wrapping paper. I smiled at her and waved thank you. I sat down at my assigned seat and Tyler and Kelly soon came. The plane soon started flying and I could finally take the uncomfortable seat belt off. I took off the seat belt and quickly went on skype. Tyler was online as promised. I called him and he picked up. Tears were sparking up in the rim of my eyes and soon tears started falling down my face. 

"Tyler, I missed you so much.", I croaked out. 

"Babe, please stop crying. I hate seeing you like this all sad and broken.", he said, his face full of worry. 

I forced a smile on my face and soon we were talking about random things. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
2.5K 219 28
Every single person, at least once in their school life would have had this strong feeling of love for a person who is more appropriately known to yo...
11.9K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...
1.6K 148 43
*THIS IS ONE OF MY EARLIEST STORIES. IT IS NOT COMPLETELY MY FAULT THAT IT'S CRINGE.* Kay is in High School. She has a problem, she has a crush on so...