What is love?🥀{k.th ff}

By katherinetjeon

Ara (you) and taehyung are a married couple of 3 years. In those years your life changed. Taehyung wasn't the... More

Info
1
2
3 +15
4+15
5
6
7+18
8+21
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

12

9.1K 228 76
By katherinetjeon

{ Ara's POV}

" N-no Ara don't. I love you." He said and looked deeply into my eyes. " No taehyung! Me and you are over for now on." I said and looked at him.

" No Ara forgive me! I love you! I don't want to lose you." He said and got up from his sit and walked towards me.

I step backwards," no don't touch me taehyung!" I said and pushed him away. " Don't leave me." He said and his eyes started to tear up.

" don't cry taehyung. I should be the one crying because my FUCKING husband cheated on me. You are the one fucking so another girl taehyung." I said and I felt my vision started to become blurry.

Taehyung was crying. " I regret for what I did." He said and can't stop crying. " so ask these questions." I said and hold back my tears.

He nodded and I inhaled. " so when did this started?" I asked and he looked down to the ground.

" it started 1 week before our wedding." He said and I felt my heart broke even more.

All of this was fake.

He lied to me all of theses years.

I give him all my love and this was all fake.

" what?! So this whole thing was fake!" I said and my tears escaped. He looked at me and tried to touch my shoulder but I moved away.

" no it wa-"

" yes it was! You cheated on me for 3 years! This was all fake! I give you my heart and you stepped on my heart. I should of known. That's why you acted cold towards me and didn't come home often because you were fucking that fucking hoe!" I said and I couldn't control my anger anymore. I slapped taehyung across his face.

" you know what sign the papers or don't but I don't want to be with you anymore." I said and walked out the room.

I saw the girl that was my husband's mistress. Oh! She works here great. I walked pass her and I pushed her.

" you bitch! I hope you and taehyung fucking love each other. You guys can get married now." I said and I left her dumbfounded.

~~~
I went back to my brother's house. My sister-in-law knows everything. I laid on the bed and sighed.

I hate you taehyung

But

I still love you with all my heart.

My tears can't stop falling down my face. My arms hugged my knees. I can't stop thinking about all this time.

I was fooled and fucking lied too. I don't want to see you taehyung. But, my heart cries for you.

———————

DivaFeva24 just because you wanted a update❤️😂 go check this girl. She is the best at writing books.

Go check out her books and vote on her work. I am inspired by her and I love her so much!

❤️❤️
I hope you guys like this chapter!

So have is the book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 5K 77
Taehyung who had a relationship with Ye-Jun but she just used him for his money and cheated on him this made the poor taehyung cold and arrogant but...
22.6K 1.4K 32
[ COMPLETED ] ' I chose him over everyone else.' And ' She left me like we were never meant to be together.' Mia and Taehyung were past lovers who w...
68.2K 3.3K 22
Taehyung hasn't seemed happy with you in months, despite living together you rarely speak or spend time together. Even though you've been together th...
3.2K 611 36
A software engineer,a genius and kind hearted yet savage girl from USA, Y/n falls in love at first sight in South Korea which she denies at first but...