adopted by andy biersack

By g0ldenxx

****MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING**** Andy Biersack adopts a 17 year old girl named Darcy. She suffers from mental il... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
LAST CHAPTER
**update

17.

10.4K 331 164
By g0ldenxx

I woke up from my nap feeling like absolute shit. All morning we worked on decorating the baby's room because we got the overnight dry paint. All of her clothes got put in her closet and drawers. Her shoes got racked, and everything put where it needed to be. We still had to get toiletries, but we figured we'd get most of that stuff from the baby shower, fans, family, friends etc.

I rolled over and groaned as pain shot up my back. I was pregnant, and all though you don't get periods when you're pregnant I was still getting the pains of one.

I ran to the bathroom for the third time today, vomiting for about the billionth time this pregnancy. My baby shower is in 2 days and I feel like shit, so who knows if there will even be one. I walked out of the bathroom and texted Oli.

Please come over. I need cuddles, and icecream.

He immediately replied

On my way, love.

I smiled and got back into bed. I grabbed my remote from my bedside table and turned to awkward. Beau Mirchoff was so hot. I eventually got bored because I couldn't stop thinking about Adrianna.

I climbed out of bed and went to the baby's room. I sat in one of the rocking chairs and stared down at my now showing stomach.

"You're going to be beautiful.." I whispered.

I softly started to sing lighning crashes, because my mom sung it to me every day when she was pregnant, and every day until she died.

When I finished the song I was on the verge of tears. It was a lot to take in. I wish my mom was here. To help me with this baby stuff, to comfort me. I never thought I'd need her. But I really do. Juliet is trying to be my mom now, I need her, but I'm not sure if I want her.

I slowly got up from the rocking chair and went downstairs to the exercise room when Juliet was.

"Mom..?" I said.

Juliet looked up and smiled.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'm ready to let you be my mom. Like my real mum. The actual nan of my Adrianna." I said.

She smiled.

"Well that was the plan all along" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back and went upstairs to talk to Jesse.

She was in her purple and black room reading The Fault In Our Stars.

"Hey." I said and sat down on her bed. She put the book down and looked up.

"Hey" she said back.

We hung out for about an hour, she painted my nails black, I straighted her hair, and we listened to mumford and sons. We were in the middle of after the storm when the doorbell rang. Jesse went to get it and I went back to my room and sat on my bed, faking it was now on. I went through my movie collection to watch something else because it was the threesome episode and I knew I would blush the whole time because Oliver was here.

Finally, I found Aqua Marine and put that in, it was a girl movie but Oli would just have to deal with it.

I grabbed my blue oversized care bear and snuggled up with it.

That's when Oli came in. He shut the door and sat down on my bed. I sat up and gave him a kiss.

"I missed you.." he said. I laughed.

"You just seen me yesterday. But I decided Adrianna because Olivia would have been cheesy and my primary school bully was named Olivia." I said and laughed. He laughed too and kissed my cheek.

"Sooooo.... we're gonna sit here and watch a movie about a mermaid who has a giant shell as a phone and who's nail polish changes color with her mood?" He asked sarcastically. I smiled and nodded. He just shrugged his shoulders and handed me my ice cream out of a bag on the floor. I smiled and opened it, taking the plastic spoon out of the top.

After a few spoons of ice cream I didn't feel good so I layed down with Oli. We cuddled for about 2 hours when I finally fell asleep.

Next morning and shit

I woke up with a snoring Oliver behind me, with his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. I wiggled from out of his arms. He must have felt me and turned over on his back. I smiled at the oppurtunity and climbed on top of him. I guess I really was light because he didn't even budge. After a minute I started bouncing on him.

"OLIVER .... WAKE..... THE ...... FUCK...... UP!!!" I yelled. He groaned and lifted me off of him.

"That wasn't very nice." He said and waved a finger at me. I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

"Shut up, I'm adorable and you loved it." I said and smirked. He glared at me and sat up.

"Lets go get starbucks." he said and yawned.

His scratchy morning voice was so sexy. I kissed him once again and hopped out of the bed to get ready. I picked out my blue oversized adventure time shirt, black leggings, and blue high top converse. I tried to get my box of plugs from out of my closet but couldn't reach. Oli got up and handed them to me. I smiled and picked up some black 10mm ones. I put them in and put in my black nose ring. I sprayed on my Paris Hilton perfume and went downstairs to meet Oli, who had ditched me at one point in that process. He handed me my phone, that I'm always forgetting and we walked hand in hand to his car.

When we arrived at starbucks I got a vanilla bean frapp. and Oli get a strawberry lemonade. We left his car and walked on the beach directly across from starbucks.

*1 hour later*

"THATS NO EXCUSE AS TO WHY THE FUCK SHE CALLED YOU!!" I screamed in his face.

"LOOK, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT DARCY!!" He yelled back.

"YEAH! BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EX!" I yelled 10x louder than before. I grabbed my phone off the seat of his car and got out.

"Darcy! Come back!" Oli yelled.

I just coutinued walking until I was about a mile away from him. I then called Alan to pick me up because he was like my guy bestfriend. He answered on the forth ring.

Hello?

Hey, are you busy?

Well, if you count laying on the couch in my boxers watching Clueless busy, then....

Get your ass to starbucks, Ashby.

Fine! But Cher was just about to find out Christian was gay!

Starbucks. Ginger. Now.

Okay. Bye, you meany!

I waited around 15 minutes before Alan finally came. Oliver tried to talk to me about 100,000,000 times, but I just walked away. At the moment, I have nothing to say to him. I walked to the passenger side and climbed in to Alans giant black truck.

He started driving and everything was silent for a few minutes.

"Soooo... are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Oliver's ex called, I said something about it, he got mad, I got mad, he got mad, I got mad, and now I'm here."

"mmmmmm... so do you think you'll ever be with him again?"

"I don't know, I feel entitled too. He's my baby's father. I don't want Adrianna to have a broken family. I don't know what I'm going to do." I said. I felt like crying. But I wasn't going to cry in front of Alan.

When we finally pulled up to my house, I gave Alan a big hug and told him to text me.

I went straight to my room and shut the door. I took off my pants and sat in my bed scrolling through instagram until something caught my eye. It was a photo off Oliver kissing his ex. I dropped my phone and walked out the room.

"JULIET!!" I screamed, running down the hall. She popped out of Andy and her room.

"What's the matter? Are you okay??" she asked urgently.

"Oli..." I said and started sobbing. She pulled me in close and wrapped her arms around my back.

"It's going to be okay.... You're going to be okay.... We love you and Adrianna will be fine. But this stress isn't good for her. Just calm down, baby." She said and rubbed my back.

After that I dozed off in Juliet's arms, comforted and oddly... happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.2K 77
'A chorus of millions of people could sing over and over that they love and adore him and he'd laugh at them all in utter disbelief. ' Remington Leit...
34.4K 1.3K 58
Emma is a depressed girl living alone in the middle of LA. She doesn't and never has coped well when her entire family died in a car crash. A blade...
11.7K 340 25
Karissa Smith lived in an adoption centre since a young age. She is surrounded with friends who care about her. She loves listening to music by the b...
473K 13.6K 28
16 year old Blade Emerson is bullied, and abused but when her dad dies she has to go to the orphanage.. What happens when she gets adopted by PTV and...