An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! 🥳🥳

C12: FORMAL DAY

2.4K 50 3
By Marisa179

Athena's POV
Monday
·······················
I woke up at 3 in the morning, i dont even know why. But since I was up, I just put on a tank top and booty shorts. Just incase someone came in the room, I wont be naked in front of them. And I bet you're wondering 'didnt they hear you?' No they didnt hear us because we have sound-proof walls. Nobody can hear us, unless we have the windows open. We also did use protection, so no highschool pregnancies.

Once I finished putting on clothes, I crawled into bed swiftly. I checked my phone for any emergencies and found out this week was Spirit Week. I put my phone back and laid down. Xavier pulled me closer to him and I fell asleep like that.

It was 6:30 and I heard giggling. I opened up my eyes partially and saw the girls with their phones out. Yep, you guessed it, taking another fucking picture. I looked up to see Xavier still sleeping peacefully. After 25 seconds, I got tired of the clicking.

"Leave in the next five seconds or I will snap your neck...but send me the picture." They ran out and a couple minutes later, I got the notification ding. I get up and look at the picture. It was a such good picture. I need to find out who took it because I know Kim cannot take good pictures.

I felt movement on the bed, then I was straddling Xavier's waist. He was holding me in place by my thighs.

"Goodmorning babygirl." He said in his sexy sleepy voice. I smiled at him, which he returned.

"Goodmorning baby" He sighed in content, closed his eyes, and opened them again. I knew what he was doing.

"Baby Im here and Im not going anywhere." I said and he smiled. Then his face turned to confusion.

"When did you put on clothes?"

"At 3 am. I woke up and decided to since we left the door unlocked. I dont want the guys to see me naked." He nodded in understanding.

"Oh yea, its spirit week and today is formal day." Then I came to the realization

"So I get to see you in a suit looking fine as hell." He laughed his gorgeous laugh.

"And I get to see your ass looking beautiful everyday so we're even." I laughed and went to get up, but was pulled back down.

"Babyy! I have to get ready" I whined dramatically. He didnt move.

"Nooo! Stay here with mee!" He whined back.

"We can take a shower together." He hopped off of bed, pulling me with him and went into the bathroom. We stripped and got in. After 15 minutes of washing and teasing, we got out. I went into the closet to find something, but found nothing.

"Babyyy?" I yelled. He was in the downstairs portion, while I was on the upstairs portion of the closet. He ran upstairs with only pants and shoes on.

"Yes babygirl?"

"Can you help me find something to wear?" He chuckled, picking up a cute white blouse, black skinny jeans, black heels with white lacy bra and panties.

"How do guys do this?" I muttered putting on my bra and underwear, but he heard me anyway.

"Maybe because I already picked your outfit knowing you wouldnt know what to wear." He smiled and I pouted. He chuckled kissing my neck.

"Dont tempt me babygirl..." He whispered in my ear. I pouted again. He then pushed me in the wall by my waist, kissing my neck again roughly. I was sure he had made like 5 hickies by now, but he just pulled from my neck to my lips. He kissed me just as rough and I kissed him back the same. He sqeezed my ass indicating for me to jump, which I did. We continued to makeout, but of course some fuckers had to fuck it up.

"Bosses we are about to be under attack by the Pythons. They'll be here in about 5 minutes." He said uncomfortably because we were still half naked. We groan in unison and pull apart. We turn around to see the guard still here looking at me, well my body. Ok this dude is like mid-thirties with a wife and children. This is disgusting, can I sue him? I heard Xavier growl lowly, but I stop him.

"Why are you still here? And by the way, look at me like that again, Im telling your wife you're a fucking child predator and then she has the option of torture or death. Lewis Thompson." His lustful look turns to fear and he runs out. I check my watch and we have three more minutes. We hurry up and put our clothes on. I help Xavier with his tie. I really have to teach him. We get our masks, so no one can identify us.

So back story real quick. Long story short is that for the first generation, the black pythons were with the black diamonds and roses. Turns out the mafia leader for the black pythons was a traitor. So our mafias ended up killing him and every leader for each generation. No one has beaten us since. Me and Xavier are the new leaders of our generation and now they think they can beat us. I get 2 handguns for me and Xavier gets an AK-47 assault rifle. I get some ammo and put it in my waist band. I also get some smoke grenades and put my loosely curled hair in a ponytail.

We run downstairs to see all of our guards at the front. Nicolas and Cameron are here. Cam and Nic is more into swords and knives like me, but I prefer hand-hand combat because its more effective. But anyway, Cam has 2 kitanas, while Nic has 2 27" machetes. They better not break my swords. Letty has 2 Glock 22 Gen 4s. She was trying to get Zane to calm down and go to the basement. I walked over to them.

"Zane Aguilera, get your ass down the fucking stairs or I swear to god I will shoot you my damn self before they do. Scarlett is trained and you arent yet so she will be safe. Now hurry the fuck up and go!" I yelled and he ran downstairs. We all went into positions, and someone knocked on the door. I get up, holding my gun in tightly.

"Who is it?" I asked dangerously.

"Girl did you even have to ask? You best believe I am whooping your ass today. And stealing the sexy ass Spanish dude you with." Are you for real right now? These fuckers gave me false information. I take off my mask and check through the window to see Im right. The girl that is yelling at me is my best friend back in the 9th grade. She's trans so she was bullied. She left to go to New York and I never saw her again. She knows about our mafias and she was an undercover informant in the Pythons. I opened the door smiling widely. I was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace.

"I missed you caramel" I laughed at the nickname.

"I missed you too chocolate, but you ruined some very important things" I winked and she laughed. So we got these nicknames because I have a caramel tan skin tone, while she has a darker, chocolate skin tone. Once we were done hugging, I turned around to see everyone confused. Even Kim since she barely knows her.

"Guys this is Jasmine Knight. She was an informant going undercover in the Python's base. She's also my best friend since 9th grade." I turn back to Jas and glared at her.

"And touch my man ever, I will find out and I will murder you." Her eyes turned to fear. She knows that 'murder' is just me tickling her until she taps out.

"Fine. Still dramatic, I see."

"Of course" I opened the door wider. She walked in and Kim walked up.

"Sup Jasmine, Im Kim. Nice to meet you" Kim said and I can tell she was building her walls up.

"Hey girl, I know you. Athena talks a lot about you." She hugged her. Everybody else came to meet her and I went to get Zane. I saw that he was crying and holding something. I walked up to him and sat down.

"Im sorry I yelled at you. I just need you to understand, its good to be overprotective. Hell, Xavier is too even knowing Im undefeated in everything. But in situations like these, you need to be prepared for it. You dont have to worry because she is trained and I protect her with my life. And Im not letting either one of you die because of some ungrateful fuckers." I said and he shook his head chuckling.

I looked at what he was holding and noticed it was a picture. I took the picture and saw it was 2 women and 2 boys.

"Who are these people?"

"Nobody, its not a big deal." He replied, his voice cracking.

"Not a big deal? I know one of these boys are you. Who are these people Zane?" I asked with more force.

"Fine. They're my moms and little brother. I didnt tell you the whole story. They never gave me away. A man came in the house claiming to be my dad. He wanted to take me away, but he didnt have custody. I was scared and stupid so I ran away. I went to the park just so I can get away. I had fallen asleep on the bench. About an hour later, I heard a crash. I woke up and went to investigate it. Turns out, my so called dad had crashed into them, killing them instantly. He took me in and I became a slave. He abused me when they're wasnt company. He would take pictures of me half naked. My only escape was school because I had friends. But I pushed them away when I went through depression. It was all my fault. They died because I was stupid enough to run away." He cried and I hugged him.

"Look, its not your fault. You were young, you didnt know what was going to happen. But what was the guy's name?" He didnt answer.

"Zane, I need to know the guy's name."

"Lewis Thompson." He muttered lowly. That name is so familiar. Oh I remember now, the child predator. I go upstairs with Zane, angry as hell. I look around and my eyes meet Lewis's. He looks me up and down. I go to Xavier who is just standing there looking at them talk. I whisper in his ear

"Lewis Thompson is a child predator, cheater, abuser, and murderer." I pull away and shock is written all on his face. Then it turns to anger. We go upstairs, I tell him the whole story. When I was done, he looks at me.

"Well what do you want to do with him?" He asks kneeling in front my sitting figure.

"I dont know. We have to check something first." I get up, going to Lewis's room and Xavier following. His wife, Christina was playing with their 2 daughters. I looked up to see a mirror in the wall.

"Hey Christina. I was wondering if I can look in here for something, while you and the girls get icecream. My treat." I said giving her a 20.

"Of course Athena. Thank you." She replied taking it. I go up to the mirror. I put my finger to wall with a little space, but the reflection touched my fingernail. Shit. (If your in a changing room etc, use this test to see if the mirror is 2 way or not.)

"Xavier, can you get me a hammer please?" He nodded and went to go get one. He came back with a hammer, masks, and goggles to protect us. I locked the door and he smashed it. Inside was a camera, computers, and pictures. We go inside, I instantly go to the computers. I turn it on, logged in, looked at a folder.

It had recordings of every room, including bedrooms. I kept looking at different folders, to see Scarlett, me, Kim, Camila, and Zane getting dressed and undressed. It was even pictures of me showing Xavier the lingerie. I put in my hard drive that I always keep with me. I export all the folders to my hard drive then deleted them permanently from the computer. I go over to the table where Xavier is. All the pictures were Zane from when he was younger. Xavier looked at me.

"What did you find?" He asked worried and angry.

"The asshole recorded all the girls plus Zane getting dressed and undressed. So are we torturing or just killing."

"I vote torturing." He said smiling

"God I love you" I smiled back, then kissed him. We cleaned all the pictures, and burned them. Literally. We kept some as evidence in case Christina didnt believe us. We destroyed the camera and computers. I hired an interior designer to come help us clean the glass. We finished it just in time of them coming home in five minutes. There wasnt a mirror anymore. It was now a drywall in the color dark purple like her other walls. Since there was the extra space inside, we added wood flooring with carpet. We basically made an extra walk in closet. I also had some of Christina's friends buy her some expensive clothing to max out Lewis's credit card. They also hate him so they were all for it.

Christina's friends came upstairs and we quickly put the clothes in the closet. When we were done with the clothes, we put double doors in the wall that had diamonds embezzled on it. We finally finished, so we went downstairs. Everybody was talking, while Lewis was standing post at the door with another guard. I walked up to him and Xavier went to the basement.

"You are now down at the basement because we have someone coming in to be tortured." I said dangerously and emotionlessly possible. He nods, on his way downstairs. Letty turns around to look at me.

"Who are we torturing?" They all look at me.

"We're torturing the guard that I sent downstairs." I said excitedly. They all get up excited besides Jasmine.

"Yayyy!!" Kim yells and Im shook right now.

"What do you mean 'yay'?" I asked.

"Lewis is the biggest pervert ever. He is always looking at me up and down. At first, I thought it was him trying to be a 'fatherly figure' to us approving and disapproving our outfits, but he would constantly do it shamelessly and not say anything. So can we torture him with you?" Letty said excited and happy. I looked at everybody and they nodded. Even Jasmine because she hates being excluded from anything. She also hates perverts.

"Well then lets go." I said going downstairs and them following. While going, I check my watch to see its 8:15. Wow, time is going slow. Going to the room he's in, the guards give us coats, masks, and gloves. Safety purposes. We step inside to see his fingers were already cut.

"Aww, I wanted to do that" Nic whined and we all laughed. Xavier hands him a knife and said

"Here, you can cut off his hands." Nic's eyes brightened up. He did it cleanly. His training wont be that hard. A guard picked him and chained him so that he was dangling upwards. Cam was next. She took her sword and did 2 cuts in his stomach making sure not to hit his organs. She's good too, but needs to work on balance and speed. Letty picks up a needle-type tool to gouge his eyes out. Letty hates knives, so she doesnt need to train. His screams were like music to my ears.

Kim comes up and pops off with a meat cleaver. I had to stop her from cutting his head off, so she cut his legs off. Next was me. I strategically cut both his arms off with my machete. Then it was Jasmine. She cut his neck being careful of the artery since its a vital part. Lastly it was Zane. He picked up one of my kitanas. Then cleanly sliced the 9 vital parts of his body. He died almost instantly.

Just kidding, he died when Letty took his eyes out. It was just so much fun cutting his body. Now I may sound like a sadistic bitch, but I'm not. Its only if you betray us, thats when its fun. Because they get to feel worse than what we felt when we were betrayed. RIH Lewis.

So anyway after that we went to school and had a boring day. Turns out my academics are off the charts so I am now teaching alegebra III. My life is absolutely FUCKING perfect *sarcasm* Lastly, me, Kim, Nic and Cameron tried out for soccer. I made captain for girls, while Nic made captain for boys. Chris did football and made captain. The rest made the basketball team. Xavier and Letty are captains. We came home and did homework. To relieve some stress, me and Xavier had some shower sex.

SO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY😉😍😊👋😘😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
155K 4.1K 32
Girl is abused, right? Wrong! Boy saves girl, right? Wrong! Boy is the boss, right? Wrong! Boy owns the Mafia, right? WRONG! Not this story. This is...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...