Mafia Monde✔

Od MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... Viac

★WARNING★
Reparto : Cast
★CHAPTER: ZERO★
★Chapter: One★
★Chapter : Two★
★Chapter : Three★
★Chapter : Four★
★Chapter : Five★
★Chapter: Six★
★Chapter : Seven★
★Chapter : Eight★
★Chapitre : Neuf★
★Chapitre : Dix★
★Chapitre : Onze★
★Chapitre : Douze★
★Chapitre : Treize★
★ Équipe★
★Chapitre : Quatorze★
★Chapitre : Quinze★
★Chapitre: Seize★
★Chapitre : Dix-sept★
★Chapitre : Dix-huit★
★Chapitre : Dix-Neuf★
★Chapitre : Vingt★
★Chapitre : Vingt Et Un★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Deux★
★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★
★Chapitre : Vingt- Cinq★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★
★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Huit★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Neuf★
An Account.
★Chapitre : Trente★
★Chapitre : Trente•Un★
★Chapitre : Trente•Deux★
★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★
★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★
★Chapitre : Trente•Cinq★
★Chapitre : Trente•Six★
★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★
★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★
NOT AN UPDATE.
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Quatre★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Six★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Sept★
★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★
★Chapitre : Cinquante★
✴Equipe✴ (2)
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Un✴
✴Chapitre:Cinquante▶Deux✴
Trailer
Movie
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴
✴Chaptire:Cinquante▶Quatre✴
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Neuf✴
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★

43.2K 1.1K 162
Od MisTofDesire

Hope you ready for this mess.

Well good luck!!

Enjoy.😈😈😈
**********

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There has to be a cleansing, divide the loyal from the snakes.

Arden

My body was stretched across the bed like eagle wings would across the vast ocean sky. From beyond my closed eyelids I could feel the glare of the morning. The atmosphere felt damp as the weather outside.

When I actually got one eye to open, Nikolaos was sat at the window ledge staring out of it. A cigar between his fingers and a glass of red wine in the other.

He never smoked so early in the morning, nor drink. Something was wrong. I could feel the discomfort running off him. He did not realize I had awoken and was staring at him.

As soon as the sheets were off my body I shivered, in just my underwear and bra. 'How did he not feel cold?' Nikolaos only wore a boxer shorts on his hips.

I quietly walked over to him and kissed his mouth sealing it with my morning breath. "Sorry. I just had to get you out of the dreadful gaze you were in." Niko just gives a shake of his head, barely showing me teeth when he tried to smile.

His hands pulls me between his legs and sits me down in his warmth. He offers me his cigar and I take it causing the mist around us to look thicker.

"Baby, whats wrong? I could feel it." My voice sounded like I was pleading with him. Maybe I was, for he looked so distort.

His hand came to my breast and he just placed it in my bra, leaving it there. Nikolaos loved them. "Yesterday you said something. How did Vito find out about where we were gonna be? That question has been playing on my mind." His husky voice deep and grainy. Almost like he was worried.

"You think someone at the funeral is working for him?" I asked turning my head to look at him but he kept looking outside to the rain, as though it could provide the answer. Or maybe he did not hear me.

Niko heard me because he started to talk after a few minutes. "Yes. I think that I have a double stunter working for me. But I don't think he is one of my men, more like on the fringes of the operations that goes on. " his tone sunk even more with the words he had just spoken.

"You should not believe every sad story people throw at you. Vito Demonte is widely known." He immediately dialed someone's number on his phone. "Darius, something is off, get Rebecca but don't bring her back here carry her to Maddox's gang place where they do their torture shit and take Phanes." He hangs up kisses my head and gets up from behind me.

"You said that you wanted to meet all the dealers and my other business associates. We do that today. Now!" He raises his voice a little. I shake my head and make my way to the shower where he follows.

Shit was happening under our noses and we did not even smell it. Someone was working for Vito but the big question mark was who? Who the fuck dared tamper with Nikolaos.

After our shower I called my dad. Our relationship has gotten better over these pass few months. Life is to stumped to be angry with people for vast periods of time. And after all the shit that went down , Maddox was my dad and nothing was going to change that.

"Arden, speak to me." I smiled at his groggy voice.

"Dad we have a problem. We have an inside man that works for Vito and we need to know who." I said with urgency through the phone.

"Am on it. See you later with info." He hung up right after. Nikolaos only wanted Phanes , Darius, Kyra and Cloe in on it from our family. He did not want the others involved.

Both of us were deep in thought. I could not push away a nagging theory of someone who was actually at the funeral being the one responsible for all the crap that has happened.

Most of the people in the attendance were either a Vitcenzo or from my father's gang. The others were from the casino or some of the people my mother has worked with.

The casino?

I linked my fingers with Niko's. "Turn around. Lets start with the Casino first."

"Why?"

"Because some of them were at the funeral 'Supporting me' what if.....what if one of them works for him?" I said trying to figure out exactly what the hell was going on.

"Yeah yeah , some of them know that I'm not just a casino owner. But we have to act normal. We will say we're just passing through." He increased his speed a bit more.

"When I find the bastard who interfered with my last goodbye. He will be begging to be maggot food."

We drove to the back entrance of the place and entered through the back door. The place never changed.

No one knew we were there. "I have documentation of all my employees. Do you know exactly who was there that day?"

I started pacing trying to jig my memory. I snapped my fingers when the six names came back to mind.

"Yeah, Kevin Smith, Shannon Feb, Jennifer Green, Ted Thomas, Marlon Rod and Arron Dome."

He searched through a few draws pulling out file after file placing the called names on his desk. Nikolaos started looking through the first file scanning the contents of it but then he stopped and looked at me as if realizing something.

"Wait. What was the last name you called?"

"Who, Arron Dome? Nah he's cool. He is my friend." My eyes widen and my stomach felt like it was dropping to my big toe.

He pulled the file out of the bottom of the stack. Opening it, Arron's picture was to the front of it. Nikolaos looked through some more and then stopped and pointed at something on the paper. Not before ripping something off.

"Look!" He held Arron's picture up then my eyes glanced down at what he was pointing at. There was another picture of a man underneath Arron's picture.

The lump in my throat thickened. I sat in the chair next to Niko and took several breaths. Arron was working for Vito. His last name was Dome was short for Demonte.

He took the position of this guy, pretending to be him.

"Arden pull yourself together. This man is not your friend, he just became the enemy. I'm calling for back up." I nodded my head then buried it between my knees.

"Blue I need you down at the casino. Come with Kyra and pass through the back door and come straight to my office."

The next ten minutes Kyra and Blue came waltzing through the door with a large black bag in hand.

"We heard the decay in your voice and knew that you needed some tools."Blue smirked and the bile seemed to raise more in my throat.

"Is she okay. Arden babe whats wrong?" Kyra came by my side.

I needed to pull my shit together. I got my feet under me, looked up at Niko and I felt calm all of a sudden. If Arron was under cover working against the love of my life and my family then he fucked up.

"I'm fine. I just needed a minute. We found out that there was someone working on the inside for Vito and we just discovered who." My tone void of any emotion. "He trusts me. Wait here I will bring him to you."

Walking out of the office I walked back out through the back door. Got into the car and made the block around. Arron did security outside at this time so I had to be smart.

He could not see me pulling up from this direction. I made it look like I was coming from home. I pulled at the front of the casino and was greeted with a smile from Arron, in which I returned.

I hugged him as usual. Hiding my emotion when actually in his presence. For some reason this was hurting me.

"How you keeping babygirl?" A broad smile played on his face and I skillfully gave a believable one back.

"I'm okay. I still miss my mom but I got some people who has become like family to me." His expression changed.

"Arden you are surrounding yourself with dangerous people. Be careful." I kept my smile on and waved him off.

We walked inside and we made our way to the empty lounge area. I let him walk in front of me and I pulled my gun out and aimed it at his head.

"The owner did some rena...." he turned around and saw my gun aimed at him. "Arden what are you doing?"

"Shut up and walk. Before you try anything just know that I know quite well how to use a loaded gun. NOW MOVE!!!"

He protested while we walked to Niko's office. He opened the door and Kyra and Blue sat on the desk with big guns in their hands and Niko stood in the middle.

"Arron Domente." Nikolaos sang.

Arron's faced instantly turned from innocent and confused to mencing. The transformation was almost scary. Gone was the good guy facade.

"Did you meet my Queen? I think you have. Arden Vitcenzo." Nikolaos pulled me in close and kissed me gracefully.

Seeing the change in Arron boiled the blood under my skin. I no longer felt sick, I felt nothing. He was a Domente and he disgusted me.

They raped and massacred the innocent.

*************

Just know that Arron is a horrible guy. *wink wink* well see yah soon.
Pumping some Black Panther vybz Tuesday. Can't wait💖

Love alyah bad byeeee
Lil brown girl is outttttt👏👏👋👋 'que lizza Koshy voice'

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

622K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
26.8K 660 24
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...
217K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...