He Felt Like A Storm ||Wattys...

By AnkSun344

The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spo... More

โ€ขAesthetics & Charactersโ€ข
Chapter 1. 'The 6th girl'
Chapter 2. 'Gotcha'
Chapter 3. 'How dare he?'
Chapter 4. 'Best amongst all'
Chapter 5. 'I can read her eyes'
Chapter 6. 'Looking beautiful'
Chapter 7. 'Love birds'
Chapter 8. 'My little girl'
Chapter 9. 'The proposal'
Chapter 10. 'Shocked'
Chapter 11. 'Lohri'
Chapter 12. 'I was afraid'
Chapter 13. 'The first kiss of my life'
Chapter 14. 'Control Siddharth'
Chapter 15. 'Relax! just give me your hand'
Chapter 16. 'First real kiss'
Chapter 17. 'Man in front of me'
Chapter 18. 'wedding date'
Chapter 19. 'Pre- wedding shoot'
Chapter 20. 'expectations and feelings'
Chapter 21. 'Broke down'
Chapter 22. 'With me'
Chapter 23. 'Undress!'
Chapter 24. 'Keeping his promise'
Chapter 25. 'Already leaving'
Chapter 26. 'Call every night'
Chapter 27. 'I melted'
Chapter 28. 'New pillow'
Chapter 29. 'Just like always'
Chapter 30. 'Shifting and Hotness'
Chapter 31. 'Raining'
Chapter 33. 'Shy? Me? Never!'
Chapter 34. 'His friends'
Chapter 35. 'Hubby and Kiss'
Chapter 36. 'Partiality and my Memories'
Chapter 37. 'Get her confirmation'
chapter 38. 'Stop blinking'
Chapter 39. 'chocolate!'
Chapter 40. 'stethoscope'
Chapter 41. 'lemon on eye'
Chapter 42. 'kiss you goodbye'
Chapter 43. 'infatuation or love'
Chapter 44. 'One hundred percent sure'
Chapter 45 'CFL ๐Ÿ’ก'
Chapter 46 'Radhika's Wedding'
Chapter 47 'lustful expression'
Chapter 48'Loud and clear'
Chapter 49 'Bad vibes'
Chapter 50 ' disappointment'
Chapter 51 'Contagious disease'
Chapter 52 'it was him'
Chapter. 53 'transparent'
Chapter 54. 'Thank you'
Chapter 55. 'Grumpy'
Chapter 56. 'Why'
Chapter 57. 'waited'
Chapter 58. 'fight'
Chapter 59. 'Unsaid'
Chapter. 60. 'I'm living in it'
Chapter 61. 'Not now atleast'
Chapter. 62 'melt down'
Chapter. 63 'can't wait to tell you'
Chapter. 64. 'Not done yet'
Chapter. 65. 'pin drop silence'
Chapter.66. 'All to me'
Chapter. 67. 'Surprises'
Chapter. 68. 'I love you'
Chapter 69. 'My everything'
Chapter. 70. 'Adorable as hell'
Chapter. 71. 'But how?'
New story-Something I wished for
Chapter. 72. 'There I found him'
Chapter. 73. 'Fabulous veiw'
Chapter. 74. 'we were silent'
Chapter. 75. 'a step forward'
Chapter. 76. 'heaven'
Chapter. 77. 'there your reason'
Chapter.78. 'New lives'
.Epilogue.
Another story
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 32. 'Huggers'

30.9K 1.5K 52
By AnkSun344

Anusha's POV

It was the last day of my so called wedding b break, means from tomorrow onwards I'll be joining the clinic. My work place.

I was really very excited, last time I've been there it was an amazing experience.
I had worked there before for my training program when I was in college doing my bachelors and now I was working with them.

Today the whole day what all I did was decorating my new home according to me, arranging the garden and stuff.

And it was really hard working with Siddharth he just can't stop making everything funny, he always manages to make me laugh.

With him work becomes entertainment.

When I was watering the plants I asked him to keep the trovel in the cupboard, he accidentally dropped it and instead of picking it up he was scolding the trovel, saying-
'can't you do anything properly?......I told you to go inside the cupboard and here you are playing on floor....... I'm telling you if Anusha scold me because of you then man........ you'll be dead.' and then he picked it up in his hands and glared at it before keeping it inside.

The idiotic excuse for a man.

The things I feel towards him were respect first and envy the next.

I cooked breakfast and then lunch. And after that I prepared my bag and things I'll be needing tomorrow in Clinic. I'm way too much excited. As I said earlier.

It's 6 in the evening and I'm settled in our living room watching a movie 'Definitely Maybe' a drama-romance.

Basically it's all about a father sharing his love story with his daughter hiding the identity of her real mother, leaving it on his daughter to guess and she ends up doing something sweet for his father.

I really like the movie.

I was busy stuffing my face with popcorns.
When my phone rang.

I leaned towards the table picked up the phone, "Hulloo?" I answered in a muffled tone because my mouth was filled with pop corn.

"Hello! Di?"

I swallowed everything quickly hearing Ayusha's voice. I was very happy that she called I was missing her. Though I can call her too but I didn't think about it.

Stupid? I know.

"Hi....... How are you?" I replied excitedly.

She chuckled, "what are you doing? You sound like Giaan"

I cleared my throat. Did she just called me Giaan? How dare she?
"O you better watch it madam, I sound more better......like... ummm......"

"Yeah! Yeah! More like Donald duck"

Hhh.........?

"You know I think you just don't want to live anymore" I said threatening her narrowing my eyes knowing she can't see me along with throwing a single popcorn in air to god knows where.

"You know Di I miss this so much. I miss fighting with you, laughing with you..........." I cut her off

"Hitting you with pillow, eating your saving for later chocolate brownies, watching horror films with you and.....and sleeping hugging you............ I miss this all too. I really miss you Ayu"

Tears polled up in my eyes, its been so long since I met her. I never lived for more than one day without her and now I just cant believe its been almost two weeks since I've met her.

Last time I saw her, it was the day of my wedding reception since then we haven't met each other.

Just don't cry. Just Don't.

"we miss you a lot di. When are you coming to meet us?"

I can hear her hoarse sound she is crying but don't want me to listen as she knows this is the last thing I want for her to do.

"Soon! Actually I'll just ask Siddharth about coming home. May be we will come home next Sunday."

"Good can't wait to see you." She said and after a pause she continued, "By the way, you said 'Sleeping hugging me' I never saw you hugging me.............. when did that happened I don't remember anything. Will you please remind me?"

I rolled my eyes. OK! I don't like being touchy all the time and people around me all are huggers firstly- my sister, then Radhika and now this Husband of mine.

I sighed. By the way where is he?

Never mind. He's weird!

'I'm almost done' stupid dreamer always dreaming about his work. I smiled.

"Hello you there? Did I just left you speechless..? Yes!" she squealed.

"yes! Exactly" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"How's Mumma and Papa and Shekhar? How are they? "

"everyone is fine and even Mama-Mami were asking about you. They all want to see you"

I smiled and decided I'll ask Siddharth right away about going my home this weekend.

"Ok now I'm hanging up. Love you. Come soon. Bye"

"Love you too. Bye"

I really miss them. My mumma, my papa, Ayu and Shekhar I miss them all. Can't wait to see them again.

"What you watching?" Siddharth asked sitting on the same sofa beside me.

I was so busy in my own thought that I didn't realize him coming.

"Nothing just watching movie" I replied instantly.
Mumma! I should have asked to talk to her. She must be missing me too. And Papa! I know he must be eating spicy food again, he just can't control himself knowing his Blood Pressure.... Mumma- Papa I miss you.

"Anusha" Siddharth called waving his hand in front of my face.

I was zoned out. Oh shit!

"Hmm.....?" I asked looking at him.

He sighed, looked at the T.V and then back at me. "you okay..? because you are just starring at the T.V your mind seems to be some where else"

"I'm fine" I furrowed my eyebrows and started concentrating on the movie. There's no way I'm going to shed my tears in front of him.

I looked through my peripheral view at him, he was starring.

"You sure you are fine?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes absolutely!" I said faking a smile and turned back to watch the movie.

He shook his head and rubbed his face with his hands and murmured something to himself that sounds like, 'what I'm going to do with her' and got up from his seat and walked out of the room.

Ok!

After a while I felt shuffling beside me and the moment I turned to look what it is, he wrapped a huge blanket around me only leaving my face exposed.

I was scared to death. I thought I'm being kidnapped.

What the hell........

Atleast you can breath! Say thank you to him.

"Sid.........." I was saying something when he pulled me up from my place wrapping me completely in the blanket and pulled me on his lap.

"Siddharth what are you doing?" I asked in confusion. What is in his mind now?

"Shush.........." He said pulling my head on his shoulder and wrapped his hands around me making me more confused. Is he gone mad or what!

"Sid......." I was saying something when he again shushed me.

"Shush.................... control your emotions baby, all you need is love. I'm here for you. Shush..........." he said dramatically caressing my hair while sitting comfortably on his seat crossing his legs and started swinging back and fro carrying me on his lap.

Joker!

Soon he started humming a song and I was still being swung . I rolled my eyes.

Drama!

"Siddharth" I said faking my lovable tone.

"Hmm?" he replied after a pause of his humming process and then continued. I face-palmed my self from inside. How I got him in my life?

"Care to enlighten me, what is this for?" I said pointing at this awkward position.

And it was really difficult since my hands were completely wrapped inside the blanket.

He smiled adorably looking at me. Cute.

"I saw you were upset so.........um..... there was the only way I know to make sad people happy"

I couldn't help but smiled hiding my face from him leaning my head again on his shoulder.

He is really cute and this is the stupidest idea I've seen anyone doing.

Oh really? Then why are you smiling?

He know I was upset.

I pursed my lips to hide my smile but it was no use because my cheeks were already so red.

What are you doing to me Siddharth ?

He always does something that makes something inside me to stop working and these things are my circulatory and respiratory system. I'm going to die soon and he'll be responsible for my death.

He continued his humming-swinging and I was leaning against his shoulder listening and feeling the vibrations coming from his body due to his humming.

He wrapped his hands around me more tightly and I was more than relaxed. Never found myself feeling this relaxed ever. All the little things he do for me makes me feel special.

"Siddharth"

"Listening"

"Thank you" I said still resting on him.

"What for?"

"I was missing my parents actually. Ayusha just called before you came and I was thinking about my parents and I want to meet them."

"we will go meet them tomorrow"

"No! I mean not tomorrow, but we can...........Can we visit them this coming Sunday?" I asked biting my lip nervously.

"We can visit them whenever you say Anusha. If you want, we can meet them tomorrow also" he replied smiled at me sincerely.

"it's my first day at work tomorrow so I don't want to take a leave on my very first day and you also have work. Further Ayusha and Shekhar will be in their office and college so it will be better if we go on weekend." I explained in a single breath.

He grinned, "Sunday then"

I nodded and I was about to lay my head down on his chest again. Then I realized Dinner? When my eyes rested on the wall clock in front me.

"Fu.........." and soon as it strike me he is here.

He laughed at me, "You are too adorable"

Not more than you!

What?

I blushed and asked looking at him, "Dinner?"

"don't worry I've already ordered us pizza and your favourite chocolate brownie"

Brownie? How does he know it's my first love?

"How do you know.............."

"I saw you eating brownie like you haven't eaten it before in our wedding reception" he joked and then winked.

I blushed even more. Can't you stop teasing me? Can't you stop winking at me? Ever? And again hide my face by leaning my head on his chest.

And I don't want you to stop too.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

_______________

"Someone who really loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you."

_____________

~Don't forget to hit the star~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 3.2K 18
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
1.5K 123 17
Aahna Malhotra the next heir of Malhotra's company is a bold yet well mannered girl. Business is everything for her. She is a girl who dreamt of wear...
76.9K 3.1K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
394K 28.3K 51
#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who her parents thought was the best for her...