Mirror, Mirror ♦ Loki X Reader

Bởi RavenQueen39

Book One of Mirror, Mirror//Loki x Reader ~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~ "I'm not a The Hero, bu... Xem Thêm

•Prologue•
♠ Chapter One ♠
♠ Chapter Two♠
♠Chapter Three♠
♠Chapter Four♠
♠Chapter Five♠
♠Chapter Six♠
♠Chapter Seven♠
♠Chapter Eight♠
♠ Chapter Nine♠
♠Chapter Ten♠
♠Chapter Eleven♠
♠Chapter Twelve♠
♠Chapter Thirteen♠
♠Chapter Fourteen♠
♠Chapter Fifteen♠
♠Chapter Sixteen♠
♠Chapter Seventeen♠
♠Chapter Eighteen♠
♠Chapter Nineteen♠
♠Chapter Twenty♠
♠Chapter Twenty-One♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Two♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Three♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Four♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Five♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Six♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Seven♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Eight♠
♠Chapter Twenty-Nine♠
♠Chapter Thirty♠
♠Chapter Thirty-One♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Two♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Three♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Four♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Five♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Six♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Seven♠
♠Chapter Thirty-Nine♠
♠Chapter Forty♠
♠Chapter Forty-One♠
♠Chapter Forty-Two♠
♠Chapter Forty-Three♠
♠Chapter Forty-Four♠
♠Chapter Forty-Five♠
♠Chapter Forty-Six♠
♠Chapter Forty-Seven♠
♠Chapter Forty-Eight♠
♠Chapter Forty-Nine♠
⏩A/n 3⏩
Sequel is out!
Ugm....
✓It's finally here✓
It's out!

♠Chapter Thirty-Eight♠

7.5K 234 311
Bởi RavenQueen39

Chapter Thirty-Eight: ⚡Ragnarok⚡

~

°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Hey, wake up." A voice said. I opened my eyes and saw myself laying down a cold metal floor. I stood up and checked my surroundings. It looked like I was trapped in a.... circle prison? The walls were yellow... or gold... I have no idea. "Y/n, hey! Did you even hear me?" The voice said again. I looked behind me and saw Athena. "Athena!" I exclaimed and ran to her, hugging her. She hugged back and kissed my forehead. "You're still so cold. Literally. Jeez." She whispered.

I chuckled and nodded. Suddenly, A giant with a bluish rock body went towards us and said in the softest and kindest voice I have ever heard, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you."

I smiled at his joke and replied, "Nice to meet you Korg, my name's Y/n." He looked at me and smiled. "The both of you are finally awake. Yesterday, a man named Thor was battling against Hulk, I've never seen anyone almost beat the hulk in ages." He said.

Athena and I looked at each other. Bruce and Thor is here, so Loki must be here too. "Girls, I hate to cut your staring contest off but it's your turn to fight." Korg said.

My eyebrows frowned. Fight? Fight Who? "Wait... What do you-" I was cut off because a man with a knight-like armour took mine and Athena's arm and literally dragged us into a place where weapons, armours, and other battle things were placed.

Athena gulped. "We need to fight." She whispered. "I know." I whispered back. "It's alright girls, the fight will start in 2 hours, you have a lot of time to prepare. Besides, me and the others will support you guys." Korg said who appeared out o nowhere, with a lot of other creatures behind him raising their weapons and yelling 'yeah!'.

"I suppose...." I murmured. I looked at around the surroundings. An idea suddenly popped into Athena's head.

She turned to look at Korg who was behind me and asked, "Korg, do you have a place where you create armour and weapons?"

Korg nodded and pointed at a direction. "Yeah, Over there. It's the place where fighters can build their own weapons and armour. Just go there and ask for some materials." He replied.

"Thanks Korg! Come on Y/n." Athena replied and walked towards the said direction. I was about to follow her, but stopped and turned back at Korg to ask, "Do you guys have a unused fabrics?"

Korg looked like he was thinking then smiled. "Yup. Just go to the right then turn left. There are so many unused fabric there. Silk, Linen, Cotton, Wool, and many others. Help yourself. No one really uses those anymore, but they all look as good as new."

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Korg. I'll see you..... later." I replied. He nodded and went somewhere to pick a weapon, maybe he'll fight too.

I followed Athena to the place where they create Weapons and Armour, the place or spot seemed to be called 'Crolette's Armoury and Weaponry'. (I made that up. Hehe). The spot looked pretty decent. We asked the guard for some gold, metals, silver and other things. Athena and I are actually surprised that the place had those, who knew this place could be rich?

"I'mma make mine..... Wonder Woman style. I'll see how I can do it." Athena said. (No one has seen what DC films is in this universe. So no one knows that Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman films exists. It's just read in the comics. ) I nodded. "That would be over terrifically amazing. I don't even know if that word is invented yet." I murmured.

"I'm pretty sure that's not a word. But anyway, How about I do my armour first then you do yours? Cause' I really want you to stitch a blue skirt for me. Can you?" Athena asked. I nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll just go to where the fabrics are placed and start stitching." She nodded and got to work.

I walked to the place where Korg told me to go and found a spot called 'Acetate's Fabrics and Garments' (I made that one up too) and entered.

I saw a very old looking woman and asked for a few types of fabric(mostly silk,velvet, linen, cotton and other strong and beautiful types of fabric.), needle, thread and a sewing machine. (I'm so sorry about the garment thingy, I just really wanted to place what I learned in Garments at my school).

I started with Athena's blue skirt, I imagined what a nice battle skirt would look like,  I might put some gold in it, but I'll just do that later. I already know Athena's size so I just made a pattern, cut the fabric,  used,  and then started stitching.  I ended up finishing it in 3 minutes.  What can I say? I'm a professional.

As soon as I finished stitching Athena's skirt, I immediately started making patters, cutting and stitching up green pants and for mine and a green half top with long sleeves which might show my stomach. You'll all know why later.

I chose linen and silk as a fabric. Is that possible and How can that happen? Well, yes. I learned many things from my mom.

I chose to make my pants and green half top with long sleeves linen on the inside,  and silk on the outside. Brilliant right? But, enough chit chat. I need to be to work

//A few moments later... //

I sigh as I finally finished.  It took me about....  30 minutes? Well...  I kinda used my powers.  Ice isn't the only thing that I can control.  I also have my aunts perks,  ya know?

I walked back to Crolette's Armoury and Weaponry. I found Athena finished with her armour and weapons, sitting nearby. When she noticed me standing there, she quickly went to me and said, "Dude, I have been waiting for you. Are you done making your attire and my skirt?"

I nodded and walked towards the spot where a huge table was placed. I quickly placed the pants, half top and skirt on the table and started gathering gold and silver.

"Athena, your skirt in is the table. It's color blue. I suggest you surround it with some gold in addition to its style." I suggested. She took the skirt and nodded. As for me, I started shaping my armour and helmet first, then my weapon and gold boots. After that was a very long and hard making of weapons and armour.

//A few moments later...//

Athena and I finished everything after an hour, which left us about.... 30 minutes to get ready for the fight. We went into a private room which was for males because it was very rare for women get captured as Korg would say.

Athena and I dressed up and fixed our hairs. I noticed that my hair has grown very quickly. From it being shoulder-length a few days ago, it was now almost below my chest. I decided to changed my hair color to dark brown. My aunt taught me how to do it, but she also told me that it'll fade away after a few hours.

After changing my hair color, I fixed it in a clean braided bun and wore my own made attire and armour. My helmet was turned into a crown, since Tony taught me how to make big things smaller, then turn into a bigger size.

Athena held her sword in her hand while her shield was behind her. I, on the other hand, placed my knives and guns on my hips while my secret weapon was morphed into a bracelet (magic). Did mention that we found the guns that we brought with us? We did actually.

A fee seconds later, Two guards walked towards us and told us to wait in a dark room with a giant metal door in front of it. I knew that the door would open any minute now.

That's exactly what it did. It opened and revealed a humongous battle field. Creatures and some other species of aliens were yelling. A hologram of a man. He looked old....weird.

"Good evening my lovely creatures. Today, we are about to witness a fight that is very rare to see. Without further will do, we shall start the battle!" The man in the hologram said.

Athena and I looked at each other before walking out of the caged place. Yes. We were still standing inside that caged place even though the gates opened.

As we came out, creatures yelled in delight. I looked up and saw a glass room where Thor, Loki and the man from the hologram before sitting on the couch. Thor in the middle, Loki on the right and the man on the left. I'm pretty sure that he's called the grandmaster. Loki and Thor hadn't  noticed us yet cause they were both arguing about something.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the opposite gate to ours open. My eyes widened when I saw a snake tail, two slim bodies of women with snake hairs. They looked like twins and were very pretty, but man were they creepy.

"Let the battle begin!"

"You take the left one, I take the right, GO!" Athena suggested. The twins hissed and crawled towards us, Athena let out a war scream and took her sword out and tried to slash the right half of the snake's body, but sadly, she missed. The snake tried to claw her but she managed to dodge it and slice the right snake's hand just enough to wound it.

I took my black and double knife (from the last chapter) and managed to give the left side of the snake many scars. It was no hard at all but just then, the back of the snake woman slowly cracked open and spider arms came out slowly.

Just great. A spider snake.

The snake-spider woman suddenly screeched and ran towards me. I clicked my helmet and it transformed into a helmet and I took my bracelet from my wrist and transformed it to a Frost and Gold covered sword. What?! I wanted to make it Winter-Evil theme.

Anyway, I slashed a spider arm off and high-jumped behind Kissy and Kassy. Yes, I give it a name. Do you know how hard it is to call an enemy 'Twin Spider Snake Woman'. That's too long. Kissy is the left side while Kassy is at the right.

Athena took her shotgun and shot three of Kissy and Kassy's spider arms. We were so busy fighting that we didn't notice Loki and Thor staring at us with awe.

Just as I was about to kill it, it ran after me with full force, knocking me 20 feet away straight into the wall. I fell on the dusty sand. Face first. My weapons were far scattered for me to reach. It ran towards me again, ready for the kill, but I wasn't gonna let it happen.

I growled and clicked something on my side. Gold wings grew and I flew into mid air, while sending sharp gold feathers to Kassy and Kissy. Yup. You guessed it. I killed it.

Everyone was quiet at first but then everyone burst to a loud cheering. Loki and Thor's eye were definitely wide now. Loki was gulping while Thor was blushing.

As if everything was planned to end up badly, everything went black.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

I woke up in a ship, looking around, I stood and and groaned. "Glad you're awake. You were asleep for a 3 hours and a half." The valkyrie who kidnapped me said.

I looked beside her and saw Thor, Athena and... BRUCE!

"BRUCE! OH MY GOODNESS! YOU'RE SAFE! ALIVE!" I practically yelled at him and tackled him into a hug. He hugged me back replying, "I missed you too Y/n, and By the way, your white hair is really fitting you."

I looked confused at first but then realized that my hair was back to white but I was still in my armour. "What happened? All I remember was killing Kissy and Kassy and then blacking out."

"Did you seriously name the snake?" The valkyrie asked. Athena ignored her question and explained, "Well, you blacked out because of tiredness, Loki asked us to be in a room with him and Thor, The five of us made a plan, and when I say five, I meant me, Loki, Bruce, Thor and this Valkyrie, sadly, Loki being Loki, tried to betray us so.... yeah. We left him being stung by that electric thingy then we went through the the Devil's anus to get to Asgard. That's where we are now."

"Wait did you just say Devil's anus?" I asked, eyes wide. "Yup. I know. Weird name. Believe me. It'll get weirder soon." The Valkyrie replied, who's concentrating on driving the ship.

"Let me tell you the whole story." Thor started.

FLASHBACK

THOR

As Y/n fainted, Loki managed to tell the grandmaster to place her inside his room. I was speaking to Athena, I loved her dearly.

As Athena and I entered, I see Loki sitting in a chair, tied up in chains while the valkyrie and Banner sites in the corner, with Y/n laying down on the couch, sleeping.

"Surprise!" Loki greeted. I wanted to make sure that he wasn't an illusion so I threw something at him. "OW!" Loki groans. I was sure that he wasn't an illusion now so I walked towards Bruce and the valkyrie with Athena and started to communicate silently.

"I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us." Bruce stated. "He did try to kill me." the Valkyrie added.

"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, "Yeah, it's me!". And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." I said. Loki gave tried to hide a smile but failed.

Y/n shifted from her position and groaned. Loki looked at her and started to shake the chains out of him. "Get me out of this chains. She has to be in my arms!" Loki yelled.

He started to turn into his Jotun form and turned the chains to ice and completely broke them. He ran straight to Y/n and cradled her in his arms and whispered, "It's okay I'm here now darling. Nightmares are over." After a while, he turned back to his Asgardian form.

He looked at us and said, "Thor let's go. We have to go now." I nodded and told Athena and the valkyrie to wait with Banner and Y/n while Loki and I go to get the ship, while we were in the elevator we spoke a very deep conversation.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were going to fight side-by-side forever, but at the end of the day you're you and I'm me and... oh, maybe there's still good in you but... let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago." I spoke.

Loki suddenly became quiet and replied, "Yeah... it's probably for the best that we'll never see each other again." I looked at him and patted him in the back. "That's what you always wanted."

It was silent for a moment then I had an idea. "Hey, let's do 'Get Help'." I proposed. Loki scrunched his eyebrows and replied, "No." He had no choice whatsoever. "We're doing it." "We are not doing 'Get Help'." Loki disagrees.

As we arrive at the destination, I carried Loki in front of the passing guards and yelled, "Get help! Please! My brother is dying! Get help! Help him!" As the guard approached us, I threw Loki at them, knocking them down

"A classic." I stated. Loki gets up and says, "I still hate it. It's humiliating." I smirked. "Not for me, it's not." Loki looks at me confused. "What?" "'Get Help'." I replied. "No." Loki added. I grinned and said, "Come on. You love it." Loki groans and replies, "I hate it. I'm just glad Y/n's not here. I could've been embarrassed."

I smirked once again. "No It's great. It works every time and Y/n would be proud of you." Loki rolled his eyes. "It's humiliating." I looked at him and asked, "Do you have a better plan?" He stayed silent as we continued to walk towards the ship.

I noticed that Loki left and replaced his place with an illusion. I looked at him and frowned. He stopped and says, "You know, I feel it won't make much of a difference..." "...but this time, it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture...." He sounds the alarm while I stood watching.

"....will set me up nicely." He adds. I grinned and asked, "Never one for sentiment, were you?" He grins back and replies, "Easier to let it burn."

"I agree." I replied. Loki's eyes widen as I hold up the remote taser. He hits the button, electrocuting Loki, who falls to the ground.

I shook my head as I walked towards the ship and replied, "That looks painful. Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more. I'll just put this over here for you." I toss the remote aside and sigh.

"Loki..... Don't worry. I'll make sure that Y/n stays safe." I promised. He shook on the floor as I entered the ship, but I heard him mumble, "If she gets hurt or if a single strand of her hair gets touched, I promise you, no one has been tortured with the torture you will be tortured with." (for people who understands this reference I love u!)

I sighed and entered the ship, taking it out as I go to get my friends.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y

OU

My eyebrows frowned. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked. Thor nodded. "Of course. He's the God of mischief and lies. How could he not be okay?" Thor stated. I nodded in agreement and changed the topic.

"So.... we're in a ship? Why are we going back to Asgard?" I asked, still confused. "Well, Thor and Loki's sister, Hela, I about to rule Asgard and we have to stop her. Why do I feel like Thor and Loki's already explained this back at Midgard?" Athena asked. I shrugged and nodded at her explaination.

"Alright. I'll help, but after that, Midgard, Alright?"

All of them nodded (Well, all of them except the Valkyrie obviously.) and we started the journey to Asgard, which wasn't that far at all.

"Well then....... Let's go fight Hela."

A/n: Yes! Finally an update right? Like what the food author? Why you takin' so long to update a book? Jeez. The next chapter will be soon! I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE!!! LIKE A BOSS! and high fives all 'round. *wapoosh* *wapoosh* But thank you guys, gals and non-binary pals and I'll see all you dudes, in the next chapter!!!!! Peace out!⚡

P.S. If you're a Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and PewDiePie fan, then you better read my Goddesses  Loki x reader because I had a huge brainstorm and decided to add them in the story.

And who reads Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard here raise your tails! I kinda want to make a story about it but I'm not sure....

P.S.S. Here are the pictures of your armor and weapons:

Athena's armor:

Athena's sword:

Your Crown(choose between the two):

Your armor/wings/helmet:

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.7K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...
65.6K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...
348K 10.5K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
336K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...