Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered

11.2K 352 161
By GuardianDemon

The man stopped just a few steps away from us, his emotionless eyes lingered on me for a moment before they landed on Jeff, I could see the anger in his eyes as he glared at him.

"Surprise, Jeff!" The woman broke the suffocating silence, "I bet this is the last thing you expected." She added.

"H-How . . ." Jeff muttered as he stared at the man. I had no idea what was going on, everything just happened too fast. Furthermore, the name 'Jane' rings a bell but I couldn't tell who exactly is she and the man looked strangely familiar, he reminded me of someone . . . but I know it's just not possible.

Yet the longer I look at the man, the more I doubt if it's impossible. He looks so much like him, but how? He's dead, I saw it with my own eyes. Even if he lived, why wasn't I told? They told me he's dead, that he was gone forever. How am I suppose to believe what I'm seeing if all this time, I thought he's gone along with mom and dad.

It can't be him.

The man took a knife out of his back pocket, I noticed a gold cross dangling from a necklace chain that was wrapped on his wrist as he walked closer to us. I tightly held Jeff's hand as the man firmly gripped the knife.

"Liu." The woman stopped him, "Don't forget our deal." She hissed.

Deal?

The man paused before loosening his grip on the knife but his glare on Jeff never faltered. I saw him grip the cross in his hands as he lowered the knife.

"L-Liu?" I unintentionally called out as I stared at him. He gave me a quick glance before turning away from me.

No way . . . It's really him. After all these years, he's alive all along, but how? None of the police or authorities said anything about him surviving, they told me he was dead! That's what they said when they fucking told me where they were buried!

"My . . ." I heard 'Jane' mumble to herself, "Does she knows you too?" She asked while walking towards us, Jeff stiffened and looked alarmed the closer she got, "Come to think of it, she does look familiar." She nodded as she studied me.

"Back off." Jeff spat.

In one quick movement, she grabbed my arm and tugged me away from Jeff, she had my arm pinned on my back with her knife on my throat, "Don't provoke me, Jeff."

My eyes were wide with shock but I didn't dare to struggle because the sharp blade was slowly digging into my flesh, I could feel a tint of blood oozing down my neck the longer she presses the knife on my throat. Who the hell is she!? Why is she doing this!?

"Let her go, you bi-!"

"Don't hurt her." Liu said in a low voice before Jeff could finish his words. Jeff looked taken aback as his gaze fell on Liu.

Jane paused and ever so slightly tilted her head at Liu, "You know her, don't you?" She muttered before lowering the knife and roughly shoving me towards Jeff who caught me, "Care to explain?" She crossed her arms and turned to face Liu.

". . . She's my sister." Liu looked down.

The moment he said that, Jane froze as if not believing what she heard. I couldn't see her face but I'm sure it was the look of surprise, "Sister . . ?" She glanced at me, "Then, that means she's also Jeff's . . ." She trailed off, "Oh! That explains everything."

Who the hell is she? She seems to know about us yet I don't remember her at all.

"That also explains why they're shacking up," she walked closer to us, "I know what's up with you two, I've seen it myself on the very day we met." She mumbled, almost like a whisper, "What a lovely sin you're committing."

'Day we met'? I'm sure I've known her before, I just couldn't pinpoint when. It seems that Jeff and Liu knows her as well.

"What the hell do you want, Jane?" Jeff growled.

"Simple," she twirled her knife, "I want you to kill again." The amusement in her voice was replaced with seriousness.

Jeff was about to speak but he was cut off by the sounds of police sirens gradually becoming louder and closer. Thank God!

I saw Jane's knuckles turned white as she balled her hands in fists, I can sense the anger emanating from her, "This isn't over." She warned, "Let's go." She said while making her way towards the back door, avoiding the police with Liu following her.

"Liu!" I called out but Jeff placed a hand on my shoulder, making me stop. I saw how Liu glanced at me for a second before leaving the house along with Jane.

Jeff briskly took his hoodie off and handed it to me, "Wear this, hide your neck." He whispered before running out of the house as well.

"Wait!" I tried to stop him but he didn't listen, he chased after them, leaving me in confusion.

Not another second later, a loud banging from the front door was heard and police sirens from outside. In panic, I wore the hoodie and made sure it was covering the fresh new cut on my throat before running towards the door.

Damn, of all times . . . I don't have anything to worry about when it comes to the police, after spending months with Jeff, I've learned to lie properly, quite convincing too. But what on earth do I even tell them? Do I reveal that I saw the killer who they're looking for or do I hide it?

With Liu involved, it's complicated. I don't want him to get found out yet, there's so many questions left unanswered. I need to know what's going on and if the police knew I 'survived an attack' again, things will just get chaotic. Suspicions will arise again and they'd definitely keep an eye on me.

I can't have that, not with Jeff living here with me. I need to plan this out before making any rash decisions.

I let out a breath and kept a calm face in contrast to my heart beating erratically against my chest. Slowly, I opened the door and peeked outside. Sure enough, there were dozens of policemen.

"Can I help you?" I faked a smile. Do they know about the killer being here?

"Marika!" I heard a familiar voice from the crowd. Through the distance, I saw Yi-Fei and Xiang running towards me but was blocked by a couple of policemen.

Oh shit, they must've heard me scream before.

A tall man wearing a coat came forward and looked at me with serious eyes, he looked like he was in his early 30's, "Evening, ma'am, I'm Detective Andrews. We were called here because of an emergency," he glanced back at the couple, "But it seems there's a misunderstanding." He coldly said.

"O-Oh," I nervously replied, "Is there something wrong?" I feigned innocence.

"Your neighbors heard you screamed?" He quirked a brow.

"Ah . . . that," I looked down, "It was nothing, I just slipped."

"Sli-Are you serious?" He frowned as if what I said was the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard, "There isn't a killer?" he bluntly asked.

I shook my head, "Not that I know of, I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Without another word, he turned and walked away from me, "What a waste of time . . ." He mumbled to himself with an irritated look, even though I clearly heard it. Wow, how rude. Well, screw you, I'm sorry for not having a killer in my house-although somebody who used to be one lives here, not to mention a visit from the killer you're looking for.

The so-called detective signaled everyone to disperse and so they did. Yi-Fei and Xiang came walking towards me after the police released their grip on them, "Marika, you okay?" Yi-Fei asked with a worried look.

I nodded, "Yes, nothing's wrong."

"But we heard you." Xiang muttered.

"No, I just slipped and fell down." I forced a laugh, "Thanks for worrying though, sorry for the trouble."

"Ah, okay, okay." Xiang returned a smile, "We go home, wǎn'ān."

"Wǎn-what?" I mumbled.

"Goodnight." Yi-Fei translated. They both bowed at me, causing me to awkwardly bow back, "Please be careful." Yi-Fei added before the walked back to their house.

I didn't waste another second and went back inside, I made sure to lock the door before running through the hall. The back door was wide open and it's too dark to see if there's anyone from afar. What the hell was Jeff thinking? He shouldn't have chased after them.

Not knowing what to do, I shut the door and leaned on it as I sat on the the ground. Liu's alive . . . It was too sudden, I'm having a hard time believing it but it's him. I don't understand how, the police told me he died with my family, even I saw it myself. After receiving the news, no one discussed the events again.

As I got older, I left the Johnson's house, I asked where my family were buried and visited them. Of course, Liu has a grave, none of them told me he was alive either. But I never saw him or our parents' funeral in the past, I was just suddenly told that they were buried already, I was always locked up in the Johnson's house before and Mrs. Johnson never tells me anything whenever the authorities gave her news about my family.

My mind is in a mess. Even if Mrs. Johnson hid it from me or simply didn't tell me, I could have heard of it from the news saying Liu survived and if he did live, he should've been with me, but no . . . Nobody told me about him being alive, it's like no one even knew.

I suddenly felt a mild, prickling pain on my neck. I touched it and saw blood from it. Right . . . The girl, 'Jane', that name sounds familiar-but then again, there are a lot of people named Jane. I know I met her somewhere long ago, I just can't remember where or when.

She said she wants Jeff to kill again . . . No way in hell will I ever let that happen. So, she knew Jeff was a killer . . . Who exactly is she to know about him, she even knew who I was and Liu.

Answers. I need answers, especially about Liu.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Update!
First of all! I really want to thank those who told a few people that my story is changed into an on-going series (^o^) I hope the news spreads. Derp. Some people probably don't know yet xD

【Thanks for the votes, comments and for sharing my story to your friends, I appreciate every single one ( ' ▽ ' ) I hope you still enjoy this story!】

By the way, things will be busy starting at June 16 because school starts and there's also my Slendy fanfic to be updated. I'll try my best to update fast!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 23 12
I killed them. I killed them all. Why? I can't answer that question. But what I do know? I can't go back to my old life. There's no chance of that...
704K 18.8K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
4.7K 135 17
Hi I'm Iris. I was normal. Keyword WAS. Until He came by He I mean Jeff he is annoying, childish and a cold blooded killer. I now live with all the p...
47.3K 836 16
This is an alternate version of how Jeff and Jane turn into sadistic serial killers. They meet as teens and fall in love. A prank goes wrong and plun...