Miss Felicity Salvatore (A Va...

By Jessicalaunttinson

Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year... More

chapter two x
chapter three
Chapter 4
chapter 5
goodbyes , partners in crime, tears and family air looms .
' if you love her damon let her go '
chapter 8
chapter 9
her or me you choose ?
Desisions
New Girl x
Chapter 13 x
thats not me i don't do things like that ...have i changed ?
Chapter 14 xx
101 on vampires & moving boxes
Going from prince Charming to complete Asshole !
Thanks guys :D
Waking up and coming to terms .... </3
Am i dying ?
The runaways
On Record for me to experience again ...
Coming home
trying to find me
The Curse
'Please help me'
'this is what it has come to ?'
All comes undone
It's Time
upload Infomation
The final call
floating in the limbo of decisions
hello

Ms Felicity Salvatore (A Vampire diaries Fan Fiction) chapter one

16.5K 140 13
By Jessicalaunttinson

for a starter to get this straight i don't own any of the charter in this story except from the ones i add in all rights are reserved to L.J smith the author of the books . Also thanks to the Creator if the TV series 

*                *               *

Sorry for my leave of absence on this whole book , I've explained to the people that inboxed me the reasons.And i promise to do a full explanation on the situation later on, but i finally decided to go through and edit the work i called sentences 4-5 years ago and give you guys the ending and continuation i planned all that time ago.As i edit through these chapters i'm keeping the same context but maybe adding things in , and defiantly improving all of my mistakes i made.Please enjoy and give me time to go through this i haven't been up in the Vampire Diaries world in a while. Thank You :')

Chapter One 

Felicity POV

I sat on the cerb waiting for Damon, my shoes kicking at the stones that sat near by. Apparently Stefan is away with Elena for the weekend, so he took the opportunity in moving me to the boarding house . But i really don't know what Stefan will think about this ,considering i have been in hiding from him for 100 and something years . 

It hasn't always been like that the lying and hiding from our mistakes, past problems led us to that situation.I guess thats what Damon is trying to get back, the sense of family that we had been lacking for a long time.

Mystic Falls ,1864 

"How can you love her I understand that she is beautiful, and intellegent . But Damon she is a Vampire, they are un-natural and you know how mother and father want to kill them!" i was laying on my bed while my older brother Damon was sitting on the end .

 "Felicity you have to be reasonable with me here , i know the  dangers of all of this , you haven't thought that has crossed my mind at least once? But there is one thing i'm certain of I love Katherine and i cant help that, and neither can she for feeling the same about Stefan " as he said this is face dropping.

 Why did he love this girl? Why couldn't he see her for who she really is, the true monster that not only i see but others to.I loved how wholehearted my brother thought, and how much he cared for others , however this was not the time for his narrow minded thinking . "Only if you are sure on all of this?" I mumbled willing for him to have a second thought. But all hope of this was lost when he immediately spoke up. 

"Never been sure of anything else in my life" he smiled up at me.

As he said this i look out my window to see guards rushing through the front doors , and crashes coming from a nearby room.Before i could ask Damon for an explanation on all of this , Father pushed open my door with such force the hinges could have come straight off.

"GET OUT NOW THEIR HERE THE DEMONS ARE HERE!" he yelled and ran out the door with some of the guards, trailing at his side.

My startled face painted the perfect picture on what i was feeling, and i look at Damon for some sort of reassurance that everything would be okay. "I'm scared what is happening?" i looked at him with worried eyes, i guess i didn't need a full explanation because i some what knew what was happening right now.

Before i could whimper out the words that were dashing through my mind, Damon took hold of me in his arms "Don't worry nothing is going to happen, But we need to get out of here now" he said quickly scrambling off the bed and taking me with him.

He began to pack one of my bag with some things that we might need, including a spare change of clothing along with some other things.Throughout all of this i sat on my bed watching, still trying to come to terms with what was happening. Once Damon was finished he grabbed hold of my hand , and dragged me out of the door and out of the house. 

Once we reached the front plot havoc was spred out amongst the community, and people were darting everywhere trying to find refuge in the darkness.This is when we saw Stefan running towards us , with clear evidence of fear pasted all over his face.

"Katherine's gone we were in my room then she was caught by father, him and the guards have taken her !" Stefan cried. 

"WHAT THE HELL ?! WHY WERE YOU WITH HER ANYWAY -" i cut Damon off before he could yell anymore .I knew if i let him have is way with this he would have fathers temper, and rip Stefan to shreds.

"Please can we just leave, i don't want to be here when he all kicks off" i beg them, as tears really start to form in my eyes.They both looked down at me , Damon put his hand on my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "We're going to Felicity" he smiled softly, trying to calm me down that is before he looked at Stefan of course 

"If you don't want to drag our thirteen year old sister into this mess,i suggest we go now ! "he spited out .

We ran in the direction of the woods, thats the only safe place we know where to go.When we were younger they was the haven that we played in, were we hid from our own monsters that was up until now. Dodging the trees in the daylight was hard enough that was without , running the the pure darkness with no sense of light. We continued with this horrible method until we reached the near by edge , of what seemed to be a dirt road for carts.

As we crouched behind the bushes away from sight , this is when the carriage went by with all the captured vampires were being held. You could hear the deafening screams and cries for help , as they pried up against the bars trying to set themselves free. The sound made me want to cover my ears , and hide some place far away until this was all over.

"Damon that's were Katherine is, if we want to get her out this is our best shot" Stefan whispered as Damon nodded looking next at me concerned. 

"Felicity listen to me clearly , don't move from this spot we're going to Katherine and come right back" he said hugging me , as i held on tight not wanting to let go and be left all alone in this mess."i will be right back soon i promise " Damon said kissing my cheek , i hugged him . 

"Lets get us a vampire" Damon said .

I stepped further into the bushes and hid further in the woods, trying to stay out of sight to the nearby guards.I held tightly onto a branch then closed my eyes for a second, wishing this would all just be over soon.But then all that could be heard was the echoing of four gun shots , and before i could tell what was going on i saw my brothers fall to the ground and guards dragging Katherine back in to the carriage and driving off . Leaving there bodies there, soaking in the dirt around them as they lay there emotionless.I held my hand up against my mouth trying to hold back the screams waiting to release, as the distant sobs i held in began to come out one by one as i sat there in the cold all by myself.

I hated Katherine I didn't even know well her but I knew then that I hated her already . Before really coming to terms with what was happening , i felt arms wrap around me and not in a comforting way.They pulled me back and up against them as the began walking , I tried to scream but before it managed to even occur the person closed my mouth shut with their hands. 

Trying with every piece of strength I had I tried to break free from their grasp on me , only for something heavy impacting me. The force sent me to the ground like a brick, my face the one now resting in the dirt .I look forward to see my brothers in front of me , there they lay and i did the same before i couldn't hold on to the sight of it no more .My vision fading out into the black.

Damon's POV 

I woke up in a room I didn't know the surrounding that were in front of me, but all i could think of was two things Felicity and Katherine. Where were they?And Where was I? All i knew was that no matter where I was i had to find them , and that when Emily Bennett came towards me carrying things in her arms. 

"Emily am I?" beginning to ask her confused

 "Yes , your in transition and by the way John Gilbert said that all the Vampires were burned inside . Also your sister she was seen after you got shot . The guards thought she was a vampire and knocked her out . Your Father heard and took her to the near by doctor .Damon it dosen't look good ,"she spoke sadly . All thought of anything else left my mind, as I began to have one soul purpose to find Felicity and help her through this hell that I had put her in.

As I was about to leave , when Stefan came towards me with a young woman at his side. She look as though she was empty , and her feet took her here not her mind."Stefan what is she doing here ?" i asked. 

He began to drag the girl closer to him while moving towards me , his manner was nothing normal or like Stefan at all. "Brother , i went to see father to tell him tell him i didn't want to live then i didn't realise my strength and i knocked him against the wall and before i knew it i was drinking from him . i know i shouldn't but i couldn't help it . Damon we said we would do this together and we are family ." 

Before I could comprehend what was happening Stefan cut the lady causing blood to spill everywhere  and forced my mouth to her and i was draining from her . To define the taste it was nothing like i had tasted before . I drained her dry and let her body fall . Then the thought sprung to mind my sister . Katherine was crossed out for the moment because she was apparently dead. 

Stefan stood there like he had no idea what he had just done, he had banished by life to imortality without a question as to what i thought. This is when i done something that I never thought i could ever do "Felicity died last night, during the attacks" i looked at him as he said nothing .No words left his mouth as i walked away, away from him and away from something who used to be family.

When arriving at the house I saw some doctors in then living room covering a white linen cloth over a body, of what my senses where telling me used to be our Father. Then I raced to the door and was about to walk in .when something stopped me from walking any further . Then i remembered we had to be invited to go in . 

So I went round the house finding my sisters window open . She lay there with  bloody bandages on head and waist . How could i have let this happen ?I should have just ran with her and forgot about Katherine . I  climbed through the window and stepped into the room and sat at the end of the bed . I looked at Felicity and saw she was so calm as she slept . 

I stroked her cheek then woke her . "Fe , Fe wake up . I'm okay please wake " i said nudging her .she mumbled then fluttered open her eyes and she looked so pleased "DA- "she was cut off by trying to breathe for air .Automatically bit into my wrist and held it against her lips watching as she drunk it  slowly closing her eyes . A tear slid down my cheek did I just really do the right thing ?Make my sister into a vampire well what ever I just did I knew Stefan will never find out she is alive . I wanted  to at least make his life hell and with Felicity around she wouldn't let me do that . so I decided to keep her hidden from him look after her and make his life hell one day he might find out she is alive .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 145 40
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
196 0 10
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...
101K 1.7K 37
This is the finale of The New Salvatores trilogy! Stella Salvatore is the eldest child of Damon and Elena Salvatore. She's your average teen - the to...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...