An Athena & Xavier Love Story

By Marisa179

Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good... More

CHARACTER INTRO
C1: THE BIG NEWS
C2: LOS ANGELES
C3: BRUNETTE BARBIE
HOUSE TOUR
C4: THE PARTY part 1
C5: THE PARTY part 2
C6: HER STORY
C7: THE DATE
C8: LETTY'S RETURN bday pt1
C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2
B-DAY PLAYLIST
C11: CAKE & PRESENTS
C12: FORMAL DAY
C13: TWIN DAY
C14: COLLEGE DAY
C15: INSANE
C16: DISNEY WORLD TRIP
C17: DAY 1
C18: UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
C19: DAY 2
C20: JASON BATEMAN
C21: MUSIC & ART GALLERY
C22: BREAKUPS
C23: HE WHAT?!
C24: KITCHENS AND WHORES
A/N
C25: BEST DAY EVER...SORT OF
13 YEARS LATER
Sequel
SELF PROMO!!!!
SELF PROMOOO!! Again
THANK YOU!! đŸĨŗđŸĨŗ

C10: THE B-DAY PARTY pt3

2.4K 60 16
By Marisa179

Previously:
We then ran to the car and left them...
ATHENA'S POV
μμμμμμμμμμμμμ
We get to the house and everything's set, but no one is here thank God. We run through the front door. I get my makeup kit and hair stuff to my vanity. Letty is taking her shower first. Alex is next, then me and Kim take a shower together. We do this all the time, its not weird. When we're all done, its been 30 minutes. We all have our dresses and shoes on. Now is hair, makeup, and acessories. I start on Letty, next was Alex, then Kim, last me. I retouched our hennas and gave one to Letty. (A/N: Im a lazy bitch. So you can use your imagination.)

For acessories, I gave Alex and Letty their watches with trackers, a help button, or to just talk. I put on my 'queen' bracelet and the black half of the yin-yang necklace. Letty put on her white half. Kim put on a necklace her dad got her before they died. Alex put on half of a necklace that says 'sisters'.

We were ready, but we had to take pictures for Instagram. The guys came to the room and we walked downstairs to the front. It was 6:50, so people were already coming and taking pictures on the red carpet. Some children wanted to take pictures with me and Letty. I of course wanted a shot of all of us together. Then me and the girl friends. Lastly me and Xavier. Then of course me and Daddy. Letty took some pictures with Zane also.

We go inside and it's 7:00. The Dj was ready to go, but I was shook. Dj Khaled came in and took over. I looked over at my friends and they all shrugged except for Chris who smirked.

"Did you hook this up Chris?" I asked confused af. Im friends with Dj Khaled and a lot of other celebrities, but they were busy. So I dont know how he did this. Oh well, atleast he's here. We start dancing and greeting people. Then I see Kim getting sexually harassed by a guy. I move closer to listen in.

"Davay, davay poveselit'sya" He was clearly speaking Russian. I waited a little to hear some more.

"Net. ya lesbiyanka" She said back annoyed, but he tightened his grip and shook his head. I walked over to them.

"Detka. chto zastavlyayet vas tak dolgo?" I said kissing her cheek and pushing him out the way. She smirked and kissed mine back.

"Yesli vy deystvitel'no vmeste, potseluy v guby" We should probably be scared, but like I said, we've done this before. We lean in slowly and kiss for 5 seconds. We pull back and he leaves star-struck. Once he's gone, we burst out laughing. I hug her tightly.

"Are you ok?" She nods rubbing her wrist. I check her wrist and she has this purple bruise on it. Im angry as hell. Im seriously about to kill him.

"Dont kill him. He's not worth it." She said pulling my arm to dance floor. All of them except Letty was shocked we kissed. The song playing now was Girlfriend and we all were dancing and singing. After 2 songs, Rake It Up started playing. I went up to Khaled and gave him the voice recorder.

"Can you play this after the song?"

"Of course princess. Bless up" I laughed and got off the pedestal. I found Letty talking to a girl named Cameron. She's Letty's age and she's part of one of the Spanish mafias. They were talking about guns and upgrading them.

"Hey Cam, havent seen you in awhile." I said side-hugging her.

"Happy birthday Thena" She says back smiling. I turn to Letty.

"Zane wants you in the middle of the floor" She looked confused, but went there anyway. The song was finally over and the recording was playing. Zane walked to the front a little slow so the recording can play out. Letty was smiling widely. Everyone moved out the way.

"When I first met you, I honestly didnt know you were going to be this important to me. Im amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I ever wanted was right in front of me. I just want you, thats all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. And I know I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise that you dont have to fix them alone. You mean more to me than any other person. You are all I think about, all I want, I need... So will you Scarlett Rose Pierce be my girl friend?" He said smiling getting on one knee and taking out the ring.

"Yes, Yes, a million times YES!!!" She put the ring on and hugged him. I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me to them. I turned my head to see Xavier smiling at me. I smiled back and he whispered

"I guess that phrase runs in the family" I laughed remembering how I answered him yesterday.

"I guess it does." It was 8:00, so the chef called to dinner. We had a whole buffet. We had fried and grilled chicken, broccoli, greens, mac and cheese, lasagne, tamales, fettuccine alfredo, soup, salad and steak. It was cooked medium, medium well, and well done. It was either whole or chopped for the little kids. 

My dad was at the head of the table. I was on the right, while Letty was on the left across from me. Xavier was beside me, then Kim, Chris, Alex, and Julia. Beside Letty was Zane, Nicolas, Cameron, and so on. The maids put the food on our plates and we ate.

While me and Xavier were talking, I saw Kim staring at this girl on the other side of the table. Her name is Camila. She's 18, 5'9, has a sister, her mom died, and they live with their abusive father. They're part of the Arabian mafia with their father being the leader. We only invited him because he owes us money, and never paid it.

"Hey Kim, you know Camila is lesbian, why dont you talk to her?"

"Because of her father. You know she's abused because of it and of their mom dying."

"We are in the mafia, I think we can handle a mafia leader that owes us 2 million dollars anyways. He's drunk and hes not that stupid to know he cant hit her in front of people. And if he does, he dies. Now when we are done eating, you are going to talk to her." I demanded and she nodded slowly. We finish eating and talking, so we go back to dancing. Kim goes up to Camila and asks her to dance. From the angle I was at, I saw the father take out a gun to Kim. No one could see it, but me and Xavier. We walk up to them and he instantly puts it back. I see Kim crying and she runs away. Alex runs after her and I stay in front of Abdul.

"What did you say to Kim?" I asked dangerously.

"What everyone is thinking. She is a disgrace to God and is going to hell because of her sexuality." He replied confidently. I grab his wrist to the point it will snap in seconds. Its also a vital point in the body, so he could die.

"'iidha kanat mithl hdha alear lilha, thuma limadha jaeal allah laha. waqalat 'anaha ln tadhhab 'iilaa aljahim bsbb hayataha aljinsiati, walakun 'ant dhahib 'iilaa aljahim li'anak disiribakt alnisa'. aljamie yaerif 'ant 'iisa'at kamyla. alsabab alwahid aldhy kunt sijn fi alsijn alan hu li'anak la tazal mudinun lana 2 milyun dularin. walakun takhmin ma, kl min mafiatina dhahbwn 'iilaa aljahim li'anana qutil. baeduna yuqtal al'abria'a, bed min la, likunana ma zilna nadhhab 'iilaa aljahim. 'iidha kunt haqanaan khadim allah mithl aismak yaeni, thuma ln yakun alhadith ean alqarf ean alhayat aljinsiat lilnnas. al'ahmaq" I said all in Arabic. Only Xavier, him, and Camila understood. I looked at Camila.

"Do you still respect him as a father or does he die and go to hell?" Her face turns cold.

"I dont call him my father anymore, but I should be the one to do it" I give her the wrist.

"baed kuli shay' faealt lika, hadhih hi altariqat alty tusadid ly?"

"kl ma faealtuh kan yaetini aljahim waleawdat baed wafat 'amy, ldhlk 'ant la tastahiqu 'an taeisha. 'arak fi aljahim ... al'ab" After she said that, she snapped his wrist. The guards were watching closely, so they instantly picked him up. We run to where Kim was which was my room to see her and Alex talking and laughing. Camila narrows her eyes at Alex and I chuckle. She looks at me.

"Relax, Alex isnt lesbian. And even if she was, Kim likes you." She relaxed and smiled. They look up at us.

"What happened with Abdul?" Kim asked in a sad voice.

"Hes dead. I killed him."

Kim's POV
"He's dead. I killed him" That was music to ears. I always hated Abdul. He never treated women with respect and always hated people who werent straight. Servant of God my ass.

"Come on guys, lets give them privacy. But just a heads up, this is my room. So no sex because Im trying to do that. Though if you do-"

"Just leave Ath" She laughed leaving. Once I heard the door close, I looked at Camila.

"Why did you kill him?" I asked.

"Because he hurt you...and me"

"Why do you like me?"

"Because your sexy, free-spirited, and badass like me. Why do you like me?

"You dont give a shit what people think. You handled abuse for years. You're basically a copy image of Athena without the insecurites."

"I did have 1 insecurity" I sit her down on my lap to where she's straddling my waist.

"What?" She lays her head down on my shoulder.

"You not liking me"

"Why wouldnt I like you?"

"Well for one, I just found out you were lesbian." I start laughing.

"I guess thats a valid point. But just so we're clear, I do like you. Im sorry I didnt tell you sooner."

"Its not your fault, its my dad's."

"How is Madison going to feel?"

"Happy, you dont know how many times she took out a pocket knife just when he was came in the room."

"Sister goals af" I laughed.

"Of course, who do you think got her the pocket knife. I will protect her with my life."

"And I will be there to protect her with you." She nods smiling. We both lean in slowly and we kissed. We lean back on the bed never breaking the kiss.

"Hey guys we're opening-woah" We break apart to see Athena smirking.

Athena's POV(when they left Kim)
We go downstairs and start dancing. The song playing now was Do Re Mi by Black Bear.

"So you want to have birthday sex?" Xavier whisper in my ear.

"Of course, you're mine and I need to secure the bag, just not with a pregnancy." I whisper back and he laughs.

"Yet."

"Oh of course we'll have children. Just after marriage."

"We'll have atleast 10."

"Thats too little" I whined and he chuckles.

"Okay how many"

"We need atleast 10 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets."

"Oh my god no!" I pout.

"Whyyy?! You never say no to me!!"

"I believe you should be spoiled with the most expensive stuff not children."

"Fine, how about 2 sets of twins"

"I can work with that. All girls?"

"Of course and please let them date at 21 because knowing you, it will be 35."

"How about this, the youngest age be 16 and I show their boyfriends my guns."

"Duh! And I show them my computer room. How do you think Zane made it in the family?" I flipped my hair and he laughs.

"We are an awesome mafia family. Our girls will look exactly like you."

"I hope not, Im ugly."

"And Im an alien"

"What???"

"I thought we were stating things that were impossible"

"Shut up. You know its true." He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him, holding my chin up to look at him.

"No you shut up! You dont understand that you're the most sexiest girl in the world. You're flawless with and without makeup. I prefer you without makeup, but I know you wear it because you want to be a makeup artist. And you did an awesome job on all the girls. I am so lucky to be yours and I will spoil you on anything. I will give you your 20 children just to see that adorable smile on your face. I'll give you 1,000 kisses just to hear your contagious laugh. The only people who ever call you 'ugly' are either jealous or blind. Babygirl, you are one of a kind and I would do anything for you. I will pay for your college tuition or I'll give you your own company. Just to see you happy.

"But why do all that stuff for me? Im not worth it."

"Babygirl you are worth it. I only smile because of you. You make me happy. And I know Xander fucked up your cute mind, but just know Im here to piece it back together. But I do have a question... How did I get the most beautiful girl in the world?" I laugh.

"Because you made her fall for you and you caught her."

"And I never plan on letting go..."

"Never plan on leaving."

"Good because who I will spend all my time bragging about. These hoes aint shit." I laugh and hug him.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too babygirl."

"Prove it. Scream it to the world."

"I love you."

"Why did you say it to me?"

"Because you're my world." I roll my eyes playfully and It Wont Stop by Sevyn Streeter starts playing. Me and Xavier actually made a dance to this song.

(They had clothes on though😉)
When we were done, everyone clapped. It was time for presents, so I went upstairs for Kim and Camila.

TO BE CONTINUED
I had to add an extra part because I dont know when to stop. So bear with me. This 4th part is definitely the last part. Its just presents amd cake and maybe something else😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 75 28
**- BOOK 1 OF THE REPAIR SERIES -** **-BOOK 2 OF FIXING MY BROKEN PIECES -** [ SNEAK PEAK ] ...
54.4K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
65.7K 1.7K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...
200K 8.1K 58
Alexia King:- The 21-year-old female protagonist and youngest daughter of the business tycoon, Xavier king, have faced the horrors of the world at th...