Blackmail (Teen Wolf)

By BrookeOBrien

Lucy McCall is dating Jackson Whittemore, a jerk. Stiles is secretly in love with Lucy. Her older brother,Sco... More

Revenge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 5

31.2K 583 100
By BrookeOBrien

Chapter 5

{Lucy P.O.V.}

As I sat on the couch in the living room wrapped under a blanket with Stiles, I couldn’t help but feel completely at bliss. Stiles kissed my forehead and I said, “I’ve never been happier than I have right in this moment.”

“I can’t believe you are finally mine and I can’t even show you off to the whole world. I hate having to sneak around.” He said.

I leaned up and kissed him right on the lips. He smiled then he tossed his head backwards onto the side of the couch then groaned and said, “Remind me again why we’re hiding this?”

“Because Scott would go insane and murder your sexy ass.”

At that moment he tossed the blanket aside and grabbed my face in his hands then kissed me passionately. I rolled over on top of Stiles and we had our hands all over each other, exploring every inch of each other’s body. Just then, the door busted open and my brother ran into the living room and screamed, “What the hell are you two doing?!”

“Nothing, Scott!” I yelled back.

“Nothing?! You two were practically having sex! Wake up Lucy, you’re in denial! Wake up!”

“Dude stop freaking out!” Stiles said back.

“Wake up!” Scott yelled.

“Why do you keep yelling that?!” I asked.

“Wake up!” He said as he started shaking me.

I sat straight up in bed and saw Scott standing over me, telling me to wake up.

“Oh god, it was just a dream.” I said while wiping the sweat off my forehead.

“Intense dream?” he said while chuckling.

“Yeah you could say that.” I replied, still shocked by the fact I had just had a sexual dream about my brother’s best friend.

“Anyways, I was hoping we could talk about everything that happened last night, y’know with Jackson…” he said nervously.

“Yeah I’ll get dressed then we can talk.”

“Great!” He said as he left my room.

I was now left alone in my thoughts to really process what happened last night. I mean I went from being completely happy in my relationship with Jackson to him knocking me unconscious. Then Stiles basically being my savior then kissing me. And now I’m having sexual dreams about him?

I walked over to my closet and pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt then went into my bathroom to finish getting ready.

After I finished doing my hair, makeup, and other things I came out of my bathroom. I grabbed my phone and put it into my back pocket then went downstairs to talk to Scott.

“Hey what’s that smell?” I asked as I made my way into the kitchen.

“Uhh well I attempted to make breakfast but it’s not going as planned” He said while looking over his failed try at eggs and bacon.

“Hahaha, you know I could have made that for you if you would have just woken me up!”

“Well I didn’t really want to wake you, y’know I figured you would want to sleep because of everything that happened last night..”

“It’s fine, we can still salvage this breakfast!” I said while laughing and picking up a plate.

We both sat down with our overcooked breakfast, and a strange silence fell upon us.

Scott cleared his throat and said, “So, if you’re okay with it, I really want to know everything that happened last night with him.”

“Okay,” I said as I began to tell him the whole story.

A couple minutes later, I had finished my story and Scott was sitting with his mouth gaping.

“He slapped you for no reason! I mean I was upset that we lost the game too, but I wouldn’t ever hit a girl over something that stupid!”

“I know, I know I’m an idiot for ever dating him and I should have broken it off while him a long time ago blah blah blah!”

“Lucy, seriously, I’m just trying to help you here. You don’t have to give me an attitude!”

“I’m sorry, I’m just really stressed with everything with Jackson and some other stuff”

“What other stuff?”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“You are going to break up with him right? Well, there shouldn’t be a doubt about that.”

“I would be really stupid to continue dating him, I guess I will break it off Monday at school.” I said.

“That’s my girl, do you want me to be there with you for support and um, well, protection?” he asked.

“Nah, you don’t have to. He won’t do anything to me with everyone at school around, it would ruin his perfect reputation!” I said while laughing.

“Ok then!” He said while gathering up our dirty dishes and carrying them over to the sink.

My phone made a beeping noise and I pulled it out of my back pocket. I opened the message and was surprised to see it was from Stiles. The text said, “Can we talk?”

I furrowed my brow, I was extremely confused. For one, wasn’t he supposed to be at school? And two, why did he want to talk? Actually, I knew the answer to the second question. I just hoped it wasn’t about that little kiss in my bedroom last night.

Still extremely confused, I texted back, “Sure.”

A few seconds later, he responded telling me he was going to pick me up in 5 minutes.

“Who was that texting you?” Scott asked.

“A friend. He’s coming to pick me up in like 5 minutes.” I immediately regretted saying that it was a boy knowing Scott would overreact.

“Who?” He asked in an over-protective tone.

“Not Jackson, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.” I said in a very confident tone.

“Okay, good.” Just as he said that I heard a horn beep outside and I knew that Stiles was here. I looked over at Scott and he looked at me then dashed to the front door, opened it, then looked outside.

“Woah, woah You? and Stiles? You two have been acting weird around each other lately..”

“I don’t have time to talk about this, Mr. Detective! I have to go! I’ll be back in like 30 minutes!” I said while kissing him on the cheek and running up to Stiles’s old,blue jeep. I got in and Stiles leaned forward where Scott could see him and waved. Scott gave him a confused wave and returned inside.

“Hey.” I said in a small voice.

“Hey” He said back in a cool, confident tone.

“So what exactly are we doing?”

“Well we’re going somewhere to talk about some things..”

“Okay” was all I said back.

The car ride was silent and slighty awkward. Mainly due to the fact that every now and then Stiles would glance over at me then quickly look away.

Stiles pulled up to a park, and I chuckled to myself because it was cliché he’d bring me here to talk about whatever he wanted to talk about.

I opened my door and hopped out then walked to the front of his jeep where he was already standing. He looked at me then motioned for me to start walking with him and said, “C’mon!”

I giggled and walked beside him.

“So are we going to have this talk sometime today?” I said while smiling.

“If you insist.” He said while laughing.

“Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for um, what I did last night in your room. I didn’t mean to take advantage of you like that after what happened with Jackson. I never should have kissed you, I’m sorry.” He said really fast.

“It’s really no big deal, Stiles. We were caught up in the moment, I was vulnerable. It happens.” I said not actually believing what I said because it in fact WAS a big deal. He had been invading my every thought since the kiss. I had no idea if I had solid feelings for him right now but I knew one thing, that was a damn good kiss.

“Ok, good.” He said while trying to hide the hurt expression on his face.

We walked on the path through the park in silence for a couple minutes. Until I whispered, “Thank you for everything last night.”

“I did what anybody would have done. Taken care of a person who was hurt. Even if I did take it a little far”

“You’re missing what I’m saying! Thank you FOR EVERYTHING.”

“What in the world are you saying?”

“The kiss! I’m sorry but I can’t stand here and let you apologize for something that I enjoyed.” I said that and started running away.

“Woah, woah! Wait a minute!” Stiles said while grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

He pulled me to where we were facing each other and said, “You what?”

I blushed a little and saw him smile.

“Forget I said anything.” I said while smirking and starting to walk away.

He walked up beside me and linked his arm through mine while momentarily smiling at me. We started walking and talking, before we knew it we were laughing and goofing off like nothing happened.

As we neared the end of the path, Stiles said, “You want me to take you home?”

I nodded my head and we both got into his jeep. I turned the radio on and rolled the windows down. I shook my hair out as we started speeding down the street. I started to dance a little to the song that was playing on the radio and I could see Stiles dying of laughter beside me.

The song ended and I composed myself then turned the radio down a little bit. I looked over and Stiles and he smiled then shook his head.

“Not even going to comment on what just happened.” He said sarcastically.

I stuck my tongue out at him then turned around in my seat. I had my arm on the armrest when I felt something warm curl around my hand. I looked down and saw Stiles was holding my hand. I looked at him and saw he was completely focused on the road. My heart started fluttering and I  turned my attention to the road in front of us.

Soon enough, we were at my house. We sat there parked in my driveway, with our hands intertwined.

“Um..well..I’ll just go inside now.” I said awkwardly.

“Hey. Don’t mention anything to Scott.” He said while winking.

-----------------------------------

Hey everyone! Just incase you got confused at the beginning IT WAS A DREAM. Just clearing up some confusion that might come! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...
2.3K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...