The Secret Prince (Amourshipp...

By Azazel0886

After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while p... More

A few words from the author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
authors request
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Putting it to a vote
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 42

10.5K 195 266
By Azazel0886

Authors notes:
Welcome to chapter 42. This chapter and the next chapter, I've been planning in my head since early on in the writing of this story, so I hope you enjoy. With that out of the way, if you like my work please vote, feel free to leave comments, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you, chapter 42. Enjoy.

"Shellgon flamethrower." "Hawlucha dodge, then use high jump kick."

The gang stopped at a Pokemon center while on their way to Snowbell City. There they ran into Max as he was about to leave, and started to catch up on what's new. After Max realized the rest of the gang was noticing him stealing glances of Bonnie, he decided to challange Ash to a three verus three Pokemon battle, which Ash accepted excitedly.

Hawlucha dodged the flamethrower then charged in quickly. The high jump kick connected with great force knocking Shellgon back, stopping in front of Max with swirly eye's.

"Shellgon is unable to battle," Clemont anounced as he acted as the referee. "Go Ash. Don't give up Max," Bonnie cried out to both. For the first time ever Bonnie found herself conflicted on who to cheer for. On the one hand was Ash who she always cheered for, and then there was Max who made her have warm fuzzy feelings when he was around. Despite every instinct in her body telling her to cheer for Max, she decided to support both. Serena and Korrina both giggled because of this since they both knew why she wanted to support Max. Max and Ash both returned their Pokemon. "Dodrio, your up," Max said calling out his second Pokemon. "Goodra, I choose you."

Dodrio started with quick attack, charging in with great speed. Goodra tried to counter with ice beam, but Dodrio was able to easily dodge it. The quick attack conntected causing some damage, but nothing Goodra couldn't endure. Dodrio was taking advantage of its speed over Goodra and started to charge in with drill peck. As the three headed bird ran in Goodra used ice beam, but this time on the battle field. This caused Dodrio to slip and fall on the ice, aborting the drill peck. Dodrio was able to stand back up by using its claws to dig into the ice, but when it looked over towards where Goodra was he wasn't there. Dodrio then looked up in time to see Goodra land on top of it using body slam. When Goodra stood back up Dodrio had swirly eye's. "Dodrio is unable to battle," Clemont called out. Ash and Max both returned their Pokemon again. "I knew you wouldn't be easy to beat Ash, but if I can win one of these matches that will be good enough," Max said as he released his third and final Pokemon. "Sceptile, your up." "So Grovyle evolved. In that case I know exactly who to use. Greninja, I choose you!"

Both Pokemon took a battle stance as they stared each other down, both determined to win the match. Sceptile started by charging in with leaf blade, as Greninja countered with cut. The two attacks met with such force shock waves were felt by the trees above them as well as everyone watching, and some who weren't yet.

Above the battle field there was a trail, on that trail was a trainer with purple hair, wearing a black and purple hoodie. He was walking by during the battle and felt the shockwave. Curious, he walked over to the wall and looked down at the battle field, and saw a Sceptile using Dragon pulse on a Greninja. He then looked at the trainers, first he saw a young trainer with black hair and glasses. His eyes widend and a smirk appeared on his face as he saw the other trainer was none other than Ash.

As Greninja was recovering from the Dragon pulse Sceptile used leaf storm. The attack picked Greninja up off the ground as the damage was dealt. Once the attack was over Greninja fell to the ground. "Greninja can you still battle," Ash asked. Greninja struggled, but managed to stand back up. "Great, now let's go," Ash cried out. At that moment a column of water shot of into the air and Greninja's form changed. Upon completing the change the water column died down, while still leaving Greninja engulfed in water. Max and Sceptile looked at Greninja in shock as they looked at his new form. "Lets finish this quick Sceptile, bullet seed," Max ordered. "Aerial ace," Ash called out. Greninja shot forward at incredible speed and dodged the bullet seed easily. Greninja got close so fast that Sceptile was unable to block as Greninja sent Sceptile flying past Max, stopping in the stone wall behind him, with only one spining kick. Greninja reverted back to his normal form and fell down to one knee, as did Ash. Braxin released herself from her pokeball and ran to Greninja and helped him back to his feet as he leaned on her. Serena did same for Ash, "Ash are you ok?" Serena asked when she arrived at his side. "I'm fine, just wiped out," Ash responded. Serena smiled as she knew Ash was ok, she then helped him to his feet and into the Pokemon center.

Back above the battlefield the purple haired trainer had a smirk across his face, "finally, a trainer worth my time in this region." He then started back on the trail to make his way to the Pokemon center entrance.

Once inside Serena set Ash down on a couch as she took his pokeballs, returned Greninja, and handed them to Max bring to Nurse Joy to have them checked out. "Here, let me help you," said Serena as she took out her water bottle and gave Ash some water. Bonnie giggled a little at this. "What's so funny," Ash asked. "Nothing, it just you using Serena's water bottle is like indirect kissing," Bonnie replied. Serena smiled at her childish answer, however that disappeared when Ash spoke. "Really, well I'm not a fan of the whole indirect kiss thing." "And why is that," Serena asked in an annoyed tone. Ash put one of his hands behind Serena's head and brought her on closer. "Simple, I much more prefer direct kisses," Ash then pulled Serena into a lip lock, that she happily accepted as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Geez, are they always like this," asked Max as he returned. "Not enough," Bonnie replied with hearts in her eyes as she watched them.

Clemont and Korrina decided to just leave them to their make out for a little bit before they interrupted. However a certain purple haired trainer that walked up had other plans. "What do we have here, a pathetic trainer making out with his girlfriend." Everyone glared at the new person upon saying those words. Serena stopped making out with Ash and whipped around, ready to give him a piece of her mind. However Ash recognized the voice and grabed her arm, causing her to stop and look back at Ash, who was now visible to the trainer. "Guess I was wrong, no pathetic trainer here," he said with a smirk. "Nice to see you to Paul, and actually she's my fiance," Ash said in a calm tone. Paul raised an eyebrow, "really? Well congratulations then." "Wait do you know him," asked Serena. "Yup. Everyone I'd like to introduce to Paul Shinji. He was my rival through Sinnoh," said Ash. Serena, who was now calmed down, stood up and extended her hand to shake his. "Hi I'm Serena. It's nice to meet another of Ash's friends." Paul took her hand and shook it, then looked past Serena and at Ash. "Would you call us friends," Paul asked. "No, I'd say were up to acquaintances," Ash replied. "Wait, you guys aren't friends," asked Bonnie. "We hated each other too much in Sinnoh. I actually had to fight the urge to punch him many times," Ash replied. Everyone looked at them both in shock. Ash had told many stories of his journeys, and all his rivalries he mentioned were all for the most part friendly, but to hear that he wanted to punch one of them, that just seemed unbelievable. "What was so wrong with him that you hated him so much," Korrina asked. Ash was going to be a bit vague, but Paul answered instead. "We had very different training styles. Ash would form bonds with his Pokemon. While I would train them to their limits, and if they fell short of my expectations, I would get rid of them." Everyone looked at Paul like he was a monster, everyone but Ash who noticed his choice of words. "You referred to the past tense, does that mean something has changed," Ash asked. "After you beat me in the Sinnoh league you earned my respect, so I decided to revamp my training style with some of your influence," Paul explained. "So you don't abandon your Pokemon that fail you anymore," asked Ash, curious to see what's changed. Paul's expression looked like that was a sore subject, but he responded, "none since Sinnoh. I've come to regret thoughs decisions. I know I'll never be able to make things right with those pokemon. All I can do now is do right with the ones I have. As for failing me, as long as they keep working to become stronger, they aren't failures to me." Ash smiled seeing there has been some positive improvement for him. 'Maybe we might be friends one day,' Ash thought to himself.

"Ash Ketchum and Max Maple, your Pokemon are ready," Nurse Joy said over the intercom. Max jumped up and started walking to the counter. Ash was starting to get up when Bonnie beat him to it. "I'll get your Pokemon back for you," Bonnie said as she jumped up and ran up to Max. The rest of the gang chuckled a little at Bonnie's behavior. "Are you running a match making service on the side or something," Paul asked. "What do you mean," asked Ash. "Well, you two are getting married, the two gym leaders are a couple, and from the looks of it those kids are a couple," explained Paul as he gestured to the couples. "No, it just worked out that way," said Ash. "Why do you ask? Are you looking to find that special someone," Korrina asked slyly. "No. A relationship will just get in the way of training my Pokemon," Paul responded. "Maybe you just haven't found the right girl. Kalos is know as the region of love, maybe you'll find someone on your journey," said Korrina. Paul just rolled his eyes. Just then Max and Bonnie returned with Ash's pokeballs. "Here you go Ash," said Bonnie as she handed them to him. "Thanks Bonnie." "Hey Ash, I saw your battle with your Greninja versus that Sceptile. What was that your Greninja did," asked Paul. "Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Was that mega evolution," added Max. "That wasn't mega evolution, I've seen that before. No, this was something different," said Paul. "Actually we had to look into it ourselves. We ended up looking into some extremely old texts from before the time of pokeballs, just to get some information on it. There isn't an actual name for it, but we're calling it bond evolution, due to the fact a very strong bond is needed to achieve it," Ash explained. "Then Greninja becomes Ash-Greninja," Bonnie enthusiastically added. Everyone looked at Bonnie for an explanation to the new name. "What? Haven't you ever really looked at him, Greninja looks like he takes characteristics of Ash's appearance," Bonnie explained. Ash leaned back and crossed his arms as he looked like he was thinking, "you know I think your right. He looks like he gets my spiky hair on the side of his head and my eyes." "Well Ash-Greninja it is then," Serena added. "Well it seems comparable to mega evolution, in strength. It will probably serve you well in the Kalos League," Paul commented. "I hope so, we still have to master it though. This is only the second time we've been able to activate it intentionally. We just can't seem to make it happen while training yet, only in battles," explained Ash. "What about you collapsing after? Is that a side effect," asked Max. "One of them. After a battle I just feel completely wiped out. But I've learned through my research that that is only temporary. After a while my body will get used to the connection and that won't happen anymore," Ash explained. "You said one, what others are there," asked Paul. "Well, I can see through Greninja's eyes and we can hear each others thoughts," Ash explained, not wanting to tell them that he also feels Ash-Greninja's pain in battles. They all talked a little more before Max stated he had to leave, much to Bonnie's disappointment. Bonnie gave Max a tight hug, causing them both to blush a bright red. The rest of the gang said their goodbyes and Max headed off. Before they walked back inside Paul decided to speak, "Ash." Ash turned around and faced Paul. "I'm curious about that Greninja, and how much better of a trainer you've gotten. I challenge you to a Pokemon battle," said Paul. Ash was shocked by this at first. In the past getting Paul to battle him was like pulling teeth, Paul never really seemed like he wanted to battle Ash, but now here he was challenging him. Ash quickly recovered, "I accept."

"This will be a three on three battle between Ash and Paul. The winner will be decided when all of one trainers Pokemon are unable to battle," announced Clemont, as he was acting as the referee. "Both trainers send out your first pokemon." "Magmortar, stand by for battle," said Paul as he released his Pokemon. "So he's going with Magmortar," said Ash, he then looked down to Pikachu who was standing beside him. "What do you say, you want to go for it." "Pika," Pikachu responded as he hit his checks as they sparked, showing he was eager to battle. "That's the spirit. Pikachu, I choose you." Pikachu ran in front of Ash, ready for a good battle. "Both trainers ready, battle begin."

Pikachu started off with quick attack, while Magmortar prepared to use fire punch. As Pikachu charged in moving side to side, Magmortar stood there and watched as he prepared to attack. Soon Pikachu was close enough and Magmortar attacked right where Pikachu was about to be. Pikachu however was able to dodge in time to avoid the punch by jumping back into the air. While doing this Magmortar attacked with his other fist, but Pikachu saw it and was able to use his tail to hit the fist and allow him to flip over it. Before Pikachu even hit the ground he fired a thunderbolt attack, causing Magmortar to cry out in pain. Magmortar, being trained so hard was able to push through the pain and hit Pikachu with a flame thrower attack from one of his cannon like arms as the thunderbolt ended. Pikachu flew back a few feet and rolled when he landed, but got back up right after he stopped. Pikachu charged in again with iron tail as Magmortar prepared fire punch again. Once close enough Magmortar struck at Pikachu with his right fist, but Pikachu jumped up, and hit Magmortar in the face with iron tail, knocking him back. Magmortar recovered quickly and charged at Pikachu. The two of them then began dueling, iron tail versus fire punch. Pikachu's iron tail would be blocked by a fist, then as the other was coming in Pikachu would dodge, then charge back in. This went on for a while, neither one able to connect a hit, both becoming more and more exhausted by the second. Soon they both broke off the duel and jumped back to their respective sides. Pikachu then charged in with volt tackle as Magmortar put both his cannon like arms together and used fire blast. Pikachu and the fire blast got closer and closer, with no sign of Pikachu trying to dodge it. Soon the two collided in a powerful explosion, everyone looking on thought the result was clear. Then suddenly Pikachu burst out of the dust cloud, fur singed slightly, and running on adrenaline and will to win. Magmortar tried to us fire punch to try and prevent being hit by the volt tackle, but he was too slow. Pikachu collided with Magmortar with a great deal of force, sending him back several feet landing in front of Paul unconscious. As for Pikachu he laid on the ground, not unconscious, but too exhausted to move. "Both Pokemon are unable to battle," Clemont announced in a shocked tone. The whole gang knew how strong Pikachu was, and had never seen him lose before. Seeing this showed them just how powerful a trainer Paul really was.

Ash ran out onto the field and retrieved Pikachu and thanked him. As he turned around Paul returned Magmortar. "Well done," Paul said to Magmortar once he was in his pokeball. Ash overheard this and smiled as he walked over to Serena to hand her Pikachu to hold on to.

Once Ash was back on his side of the field Paul released his next Pokemon, "Lycanroc, standby for battle." What emerged was a Pokemon none of them had ever seen before. It looked like a werewolf with red and white fur and red glowing eyes. Both Ash and Serena pulled out their pokedex's to learn that it was a midnight form Lycanroc. Paul saw the looks on their faces and understood they never saw a Pokemon like that before. "Its only found in the Alola region. I caught him there a couple months ago," Paul explained. Ash learned alot about most Pokemon while in training, however he knew little about Lycanroc so he quickly read the basics about it so he would have an idea of what he was up against. After his quick reading he knew who to use, "Hawlucha, I choose you." "Both trainers ready. Battle begin."

Lycanroc started off with sand attack to hide it's movement's. Lycanroc quickly hits the ground causing a large amount of sand to go into the air, resulting in no one being able to see anything but sand on the battle field. Hawlucha keeps himself ready for an attack, sometimes thinking he sees Lycanroc moving through the sand. Hawlucha was then hit in the back by a large rock, knocking him to the ground. Hawlucha quickly got back up and tried to look for Lycanroc in the direction the rock came from. Then he heard a noise to his left, when he turned he saw another rock coming at him. Hawlucha used karate chop to split the rock, allowing the two half to go right past him as he charged forward. He soon saw Lycanroc, and was able to hit him with high jump kick, sending him flying out of the battle field into one of the walls. With Lycanroc no longer sending sand up into the air anymore the sand soon settled back down, allowing everyone to see. Lycanroc pulled himself out of the wall and made his way back to the battle field, obviously hurt from the very effective attack. Once back on the field Hawlucha jumped up to use flying press, however Lycanroc used stone edge. As one of the rocks quickly emerged from the ground it hit Hawlucha, sending him higher up into the air. Hawlucha was able to recover in midair and continue to move in with flying press. Just as Hawlucha was about to connect, Lycanroc used crunch, biting down hard onto Hawlucha as his attack also connected. "Both Pokemon are unable to battle," Clemont announced as the dust cleared and both Pokemon were seen to have swirly eye's.

Both trainers returned and thanked their Pokemon. Ash had to admit he was enjoying his battle with Paul, which was very different from his previous battles where he just wanted to beat him. Yes this battle was very different for Ash, he was just enjoying the purity of the battle, two trainers and their Pokemon showing their strength, no bad blood between them. Ash's attention was snapped back to the battle as Paul chose his next Pokemon. "Electivire, prepare for battle." Upon hearing Paul's choice he wondered if he was set up, as Paul did say he wanted to battle against Greninja. Never the less, Ash was a man of his word, he agreed to give Paul a battle against Greninja and that was what he was going to get. Besides, Ash-Greninja was strong, maybe he could win. "Greninja, I choose you." "Battle resume."

Greninja started off by throwing several water shurikens at Electivire, who countered with electro ball. The two attacks collided and created a smoke cloud, which Greninja uses to his advantage as he emerged from the cloud at great speed and used aerial ace. With Greninja's hand and feet glowing white he began him relentless attack on Electivire. Electivire was caught off guard at first and took a kick to the side of his head. However being resistant to flying type attacks and being well trained he recovered quickly and was able to block the next hit. However, Greninja was faster, and Electivire was unable to block all the attacks as several connected. Electivire tried to use thunder punch to end Greninja's attack, but Greninja was able to block Electivire's right arm with cut, by holding the two glowing sticks the the shape of an X. Electivire's strength was clear to Greninja as he struggled to hold the attack back, but then out of the corner of his eye he saw Electivire's left arm coming in using thunder punch. Greninja tried to jump back to avoid the attack, but was hit in his ribs, knocking him away several feet and landing on the ground and rolling to a stop.

"Greninja can you get up," Ash asked. Greninja struggled, but managed to get back up to his feet. "Alright, LET'S GO," Ash cried out. Greninja was then enveloped in water as a column of water erupted from him, and he transformed into Ash-Greninja. Paul saw this and smiled, "now the real battle begins."

Greninja charged right for Electivire at even greater speed than before. Electivire immediately started to firing off thunderbolt after thunderbolt, but Greninja managed to skillfully dodge each attack, while also throwing water shurikens at Electivire, who wasn't able to as easily dodge and was hit several times. Greninja quickly got close as Electivire prepared both fists to use thunder punch, but Greninja was too fast and hit him with double cut attacks. Despite being hit one of Elecrivire thunder punches grazed Greninja's arm, causing him to grab his arm and wince in pain, as did Ash, which Paul noticed. The hit knocked Electivire back several feet and landed on his back. As Electivire struggled to stand back up both he and Paul were both impressed by Greninja's strength, and knew Electivire wouldn't be able to withstand another attack. Paul then pulled something out of his right pocket and put it in a bracelet on this left wrist. At this time Greninja charged in again with another cut attack. Paul put his arms in the form of a lightning bolt, Electivire copied this action. "GIGAVOLT HAVOC," Paul yelled as Electivire fired a powerful ball of electricity at Greninja. The ball came too fast for Greninja to dodge so he tried to block it with cut, but it was too powerful and the ball of electricity exploded. When the smoke cleared Greninja had reverted back to his normal form and he and Ash were on the ground unconscious.

Both Serena and Braxin ran to Ash and Greninja. Paul walked up to Electivire, both of them looking at Ash and Greninja as the others checked on them. "That was too close, we've got alot of training ahead of us," Paul said to Electivire. Electivire nodded, as Paul returned him to his pokeball, then began to walk over to Ash and the others.

Serena and Clemont had helped Ash to his feet, and Serena helped him walk to Greninja. Braxin had helped Greninja sit up and was looking at Ash with a sorry look on his face. "Well I guess we lost, but it's ok." Greninja looked up at Ash a little confused. "We might have lost, but now that Paul and Electivire just set the bar for us, we now know how much harder we have to train." Greninja's face changed to one of determination, as he wasn't going to lose to any of Paul's Pokemon again. "Well you both impressed me," said Paul as he reached the group. Everyone looked at him now. "Greninja's strength, one more hit and Electivire would have been done for. And you Ash, not many trainers would be willing to feel the pain their Pokemon felt during a battle," Paul said calmly. That last part caught Serena's attention, "Wait, you knew Ash was feeling Greninja's pain, and you still kept going." Serena was fuming that he was willing to hurt Ash like that. She was getting ready to slap Paul, but Ash's words stopped her. "Of course he did. Because he knew I wouldn't want him to go easy on me." Serena looked back at Paul wondering if that was true. "I never go easy on anyone. I could tell you knew it was going to happen by how you reacted. So I knew, you knew what you were getting into by battling me," Paul explained. Ash smiled, then his stomach growled, causing everyone, including Paul to sweat drop. "I guess I worked up an apptite," Ash said as he chuckled nervously. "It is getting late, I'll make dinner," said Clemont. "Great. Hey Paul care to join us," Ash asked. "Is he as good a cook as that guy who cooked in Sinnoh? What was his name, Brock," asked Paul. "Yes to both," Ash replied. "In that case, yes, thank you." Everyone then headed inside.

Serena helped Ash into the Pokemon Center and set him at a table in the cafeteria, as Clemont and Korrina worked on dinner and Bonnie gave his Pokemon to Nurse Joy. After handing his Pokemon to Nurse Joy Paul joined Ash at the table. "So Paul what was that attack at the end, I've never even heard of Gigavolt Havoc before," asked Ash. Paul then pulled our a yellow crystal with a lighting bolt on it. "It's called a Z-crystal. Put it in a Z-ring," Paul pointed to the bracelet on his wrist, "and it allows your Pokemon to perform a Z-move," Paul explained. "Why haven't I ever heard of this before," asked Ash. "They're out of the Alola region, and haven't been allowed in the Pokemon league until last year. So trainers outside of the region haven't bothered much with them. However now the region has its own Pokemon league sponsered tournament, so it's only a matter of time till they're being sought after like mega stones," replied Paul.

A little while later they all enjoyed a delicious meal made by Clemont, and were now enjoying tea and macaroons. "So where are you all headed now," Paul asked the gang. "Snowbell city for Ash's eighth gym badge," replied Clemont. "That is until we find out where Serena's showcase will be," added Bonnie. "Actually about that. I received an email from Monsieur Pierre, he's hosting a dance party nearby and I was hopeing we could go," asked Serena. Serena then opened her tablet and showed the video, where it stated she was to bring a Pokemon, and a date for her and her Pokemon. "Where is it," asked Ash. Serena then pulled up a map showing the location of the party. "It looks like it's only a day and a half from here, so we should actually be able to arrive that day," said Serena. Everyone looked at the map, even Paul looked over at it curiously. "Looks good to me, lets go," said Ash. "Obviously Ash will be your date, but what Pokemon will you two be bringing as your partners," asked Korrina. "I was going to ask Eevee since she's such a good dancer. What about you Ash, who are you going to bring," replied Serena. Ash looked over at his Pokemon eating. Even though Eevee has gotten more comfortable around all of their Pokemon, she still seemed hesitant around some of his. "Since I don't think Braxin would like me sending her mate to to dance with another Pokemon, I think I'll take Pikachu," Ash responded. Pikachu, who was busy sucking down a bottle of ketchup, was only half listening. He heard enough to know what was being said, so once he heard he was going to be Eevee's date, he started to choke on his ketchup. "Are you ok buddy," asked Ash when Pikachu started coughing. Pikachu just gave a thumbs up as he recovered, then glanced over to Eevee who looked very nervous as she tried not to look at Pikachu. "If you don't mind I'll tag along until there," said Paul. Everyone looked at Paul suprised by this statement, but none more than Ash. "You want to travel with us," asked Ash. "Only till there. I'm heading to the town a few hours down the road from there. Also Clemont's cooking is much better than mine, so I'll take advantage of this as long as I can," Paul responded, explaining his reasoning. Ash and the others all looked at each other and agreed that it was ok for Paul to travel with them.

Eventually it was time for everyone to go to bed. Ash groaned as he stood up. "Ash are you ok," asked Serena. "I'm fine, my muscles are just sore still from the battle," Ash replied. A smile and a blush formed on Serena's face. "if you want I could give you a massage. I bet that would make you feel much better," Serena said, slightly nervous as she gently ran her finger on her right hand down his left arm. This sent chills down his spine. "S..s..sure," Ash studered. Serena then took his hand and began to lead him to there bedroom. Paul raised an eyebrow as he watched this, which Bonnie noticed and walked up to him. "You know, if you had a girlfriend you might be able to get that kind of treatment. I could help you find a girl, I'm a great matchmaker," Bonnie said very enthusiastically. Paul just looked at her and grunted, then walked away. Bonnie smiled, "that wasn't a no."

Bonnie then remember she wanted to ask Ash something, and took off running after him. "Hey Ash," Bonnie called out before he and Serena walked into their room. Ash turned to face her, "what is it Bonnie?" "I need to ask you something. It's about Max's aura," asked Bonnie. "His aura seemed normal to me? What was wrong with it," Ash asked. "His aura didn't look normal. It was gold instead of blue," Bonnie explained sounding concerned. Ash smiled, "it's nothing to worry about Bonnie." "But it's not normal, everyone else's is either blue or red. Why is his different," Bonnie said sounding even more concerned. "Some lessons are best learned, but not taught. You'll figure it out eventually, trust me. If you don't, I'll just tell you when the time is right. Until then act as you would if it was blue. Goodnight," Ash and Serena then walked into their room. Leaving Bonnie feeling very confused, but left for her room, trusting in Ash.

Back inside Ash and Serena's room, Ash was making his way to the bed, as Serena was locking the door. "Ash what does a gold aura mean," Serena asked, as she wondered why he wouldn't tell Bonnie. Ash turned around and looked at Serena with a smile as she walked to him. "Gold auras are very rare. According to Sir Aaron's journal he spent years looking for one," Ash explained. Serena was now very close to Ash. "Have you ever seen one," Serena asked. Ash smiled and put his right hand on Serena's cheek, "Yes. I first saw it the day after I arrived in Kalos and laid eyes on you." Serena's eyes widened. Ash then continued before Serena could ask what it meant. "A golden aura can only be seen by one person. It's how aura guardians know they found their soulmate." Ash then leaned in and kissed Serena. Serena then returned the kiss, but then broke it by pushing Ash down onto the bed behind him. She then crawled onto the bed right on top of him, lowered herself down to his ear and whispered, "Well I didn't need to see your aura to know you are my soulmate and that I wanted forever with you." Serena then moved her face and looked into his chocolate brown eyes as he looked into her sapphire eyes, as Serena came in closer and closer until their lips met and they began to kiss passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 264 14
Hi I'm Mari! This is my first amour fanfic so i hope its enjoyable! (This is during XYZ) Ash and his friends find a young boy with a Celebi. He claim...
77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokèmon •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•...
176K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
411 18 10
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...