ENTRAPMENT( Collection of Sho...

By Rahrah_thescorpio

MUST READS !!! - Short tales . I Want Her Arranged Marraige A Pimps Ways Everything That Glitters More

I Want Her πŸ‘€πŸ’…
I Want Her/Beginning & End πŸ’˜.
Arranged Marriage πŸ‘«πŸ‘°
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marraige
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
Everything That Glitters πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything That GlittersπŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything that Glitters πŸ‘„ πŸ’…

Arranged Marraige

440 23 6
By Rahrah_thescorpio

Last class always went by fast when your squad was around . I was to happy about this party . This party was going to start our senior year off . I was determined to make John my man , and I didn't like sharing what was mine's.

" Hey let's go over there with John and his group. "

I didn't care that his soon to be ex girlfriend was hovering all over him. Her ass was toast after today and I meant it .

" Maybe you should wait , I mean Karmen is like all over him. She look like she's ready to suck him off . Infront of the entire student body. "

" I knowww riighht ! He doesn't need a girl like that. He'll get tired of her eventually. As for now im going over there."

I had no fear in my heart what so ever. I wanted John so I was going to have him. Why should I let her stop me , when she'd probably slept with almost every guy in our school. She was a skank and , I was the real deal. I walked up to them , spoke to everyone but her & saw only one person , my eyes locked on Johns.

" Hey John honey ! Thanks for saving me back there. I guess I'll ole you a drink tonight."

John was nice to everyone and , really genuin . So he got real close , whispers in my ear thanks .

" Damn girl back up off my man."

" Your man? Get real ! Last time I checked you was everybodies girl."

She had it coming. I mean why was she even tryna play herself. I was not to be played with, and wasn't in the slightest mood for her. I stood my ground.

" To be honest I think he deserves better then some used up whore. Maybe you should leave me alone while im being nice."

" Maybe you should leave before I slit your fucking throat."
" Was that a threat ? Oh my ! Im scared . "

She walked up on me like she was about to actually do it . So I walked up on her at the same time . All I remember is the football team holding me back as I was aiming for her face.

" Chill out ladies, both are you are really tripping."

Looking at John I could tell he didn't care for the attention. We must of disappointed him from the look on his face.

" That was her she started it. All I came over to do was thank you for EARLIER."

I rolled my eyes and bumped past her. I was really letting my black side come out of me today. Lord help the mixed kids in the world, we had some issues.

" You started it. That's disrespectful to flaunt around somebody else man. You need some home training."

This girl was really trying me I promise you.

" Whatever I was just saying thanks, I guess I'll stay home tonight screw that party."

" Hey now you talking stupid. We're going to that party. She'll be there tonight , don't worry "

My bestfriend saved me from having my meltdown any longer. Yanking at my arm pulling me away from the crowd. John looked emotionless and his trashy girl friend scouled me. As if she was trying to burn a whole thru my outfit. Marnay was right I was being dramatic, there's no way I could miss our last party this year.

" You're turning into a Jerry Springer women. What the hell is the matter with you? " "I was scared of you back there."

" I just wanted his attention , maybe now hell notice me more. I could be the crazy girl who got slapped by his girlfriend. Is my face red? She slapped the shit out of me it happend so face."

" No you're good. At least we know you can take a hit."

" Haahahaaahaa !! "

We both laughed at that because , last year we promised to each get into one fight this year no matter what. I guess this sorta kinda counted.

" I'll text you once im home okay. Oh !! and send me a picture of your outfit, I don't need to show up dressed like you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 268 35
2nd Chreyonce short stories!!! Funny/dirty/cute! ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ACCEPTED!!!
1.4K 24 21
Just some short stories of mine. I hope you like it. 🌟 Happy reading β€οΈπŸ’œ
399 16 12
exactly what the title tells you. // kind of done writing this, as my styles and interests have changed. new books to come for these sorts of writing...
15 3 7
Collection of Short Stories by me..*Pristine Tales of Love..short stories! βœ”* β˜… My Golden Faucet β˜… My Candy Wife!! β˜… She, The Rainy Reason! β˜… Mr Whit...