Captive by mistake. (Lesbian...

By Warrior_eren

I dipped into ice cold water. A man yelled questions at me, questions I did not know. Still, he persisted... More

Chapter one- The meeting
Chapter 2- You collared it.
Chapter 3- Who the hell is 'Katie bug?'
Chapter 4- No more innocence.
Chapter 5- The maid seems a bit grumpy.
Chapter 6- I'm like Ashley, but more loving
Chapter 7- Tough shit, Smith.
Chapter 8- I need you
Chapter 9- A whole new world.
chapter 11- Mine.
chapter 12- Hell no!
Chapter 13- The past.
Chapter 14- Well That Happened.
chapter 15- Time to get out.
Chapter 16- Kill yourself.
Chapter 17-Cookies?
Chapter 18- An introduction to Mary Jane
chapter 19- Talking About The Past.
Chapter 20 - Back to Ashley...And Sarah
Chapter 21- Kiss and Make up.
Chapter 22- NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
Chapter 23- Is this the end?
Chapter 24- Goner.
Chapter 25- Flawless
Chapter 26- Cuddles?
Chapter 27- Oh please.
Chapter 28- Gaming.
chapter 29 - Breathless
Chapter 30- Trouble
Chapter 31- Just getting started
32- You know what happens...
chapter 33- Three is better than two?
Chapter 34- For the love of FUCK!
Author message.

chapter 10- No alarms, No alarms, No alarms....

8.9K 301 21
By Warrior_eren

I sat there, My freedom...taken. I've been sitting in this same goddamn position for over two hours.

On my knees, with my soft ass resting on my heels. My posture was being held by the rigid binds mistress put me in. Katie, of course, helped her, she would do anything for Mistress.
My hands cuffed behind my back, with a chain that connected to my collar.

My muscles were stiff, I would do anything just to be able to get up.

I knew I had messed up, but I didn't quite grasp how bad I had messed up. Thinking back now, that was a really stupid thing to do.

Oh just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This does not seem like it's going to be enjoyable at all...

I was angry, sure I was angry. Angry at myself for getting into this situation, and angry at mistress for being...Well, mistress.

To be honest, though, I was terrified more than anything. I knew nothing about this world of pain and pleasure and suddenly I had front row seats.

Maybe we should learn to walk before we get running.

We like to run, though.

NO, WE DON'T.

Well if this is running, count me in!

I sighed as I argued with myself. I could hear the soft buzzing of the vibrator on my clit. My body shook, nearing yet another orgasm. I lost count of how many I've had so far. I squirmed in place, trying to recall what had happened.

Let's go back, and see what got us in this situation, shall we?
-----

STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!

That's enough, get in the fucking closet, bitch!

No, please! Don't make me go in there!

Too bad!

WAIT PLEASE STOP! DON'T HURT ME!

I shot up from the bed. I quickly looked around the dark room. I felt the soft blankets I was wrapped up in. A warm body laid next to me snoozing softly. 

We're not there. Not anymore. We've been away from that situation for a long time

Not that long...It wasn't until graduation we got away.

It's been at least two years. 

That's still...

 My breathing was heavy. My heart was racing out of my chest. I calmly placed my hand over my heart, as if that would calm my body down.

I felt the cool sticky sweat drip down the back of my neck. My body was sticky with fear.

"Just a dream...Just a really bad dream.." I whispered to myself. I could hear the red-haired woman next to me snoozing soundly.

Glad someone is able to sleep peacefully.

UGH, gotta use the restroom.

We have to ask permission remember? We'll be punished if we don't.

Oh, shit that's- wait where the fuck is the bitch.

Mistress is Mistress.

Oh shut up, you're only saying that because she's attractive.

I turned over, to look for the annoying woman I had learned to call 'Mistress.' Of course, it's not like I had a choice. I feared what repercussions would await me if I were to call her by her actual name, considering the fact she wasn't the one who told me.

To my surprise, she was missing from bed. I put my hand where she normally lays. It seems she had been up for a while because her spot was completely cool. No signs of anyone having laid here.

Oh, whatever. I'll take the punishment.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. My feet touching the cold, but very plush carpet. The bed was warm, which caused me to linger on the edge of the bed. My hands feeling the soft blankets as I prepared myself to leave the warmth.

Finally, with much reluctance, I got up. I rubbed my eyes, as I was still groggy. My body swayed a bit as I made my way over to the bathroom.

About halfway across the room, I could hear a voice. A very, annoyed voice. I saw her sitting on the couch in front of her Tv. Overwatch illuminating the space in front of her. It was still on the startup screen, looked to me like she just got interrupted.

"Yes, I am aware. I've Refreshed my house guards. She won't be an issue."
"Right...Right...Yes, I have the amulet."
"Well who fucking cares? If they can't see its inside of her...."

My ears perked up at the conversation.

Does she have a boss?

Who fucking cares? She has the amulet we were harassed over?

For once, you have a point.

"Of course she doesn't know. And she won't unless we want her to be even more problematic. She will stay right here, under my boot, where she belongs."

"If I tell her about the power she could possess....it could get catastrophic. I need her trust first. I need her to love me. That's pretty hard when I rip her from everything. Not to mention my  anger-"
"GEE, REALLY? NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!"

That last sarcastic yell caused me to flinch. But, the new information I had acquired...I needed to know more. I needed to know more about this amulet.

What the hell is it?

Do I have it or not?

Where the hell would it be?

Well, she said inside...

So am I just carrying some sort of magical jewelry up my ass?

The call seemed as though it was coming to an end, so I just walked on towards the bathroom. Mistress seemed too disgruntled by the conversation to even notice anyone behind her. It's not like I made a lot of noise, either.

I could see her finally hit play, then quick play on the TV screen. Seemed like she needed time to think about something.

Of course, instead of going to the bathroom, I saw the door that would lead to the rest of the mansion.

Maybe we should pay a visit to the library again.

While Mistress is here? Are you trying to get punished?

We need information

We need to watch our asses. Just seduce her for the information, it's not that hard!

I have morals.

I looked behind me, mistress's eyes still glued to the TV. I slowly started to open the door. There was a slight creak, but it wasn't too loud. I felt my heart start to race.

Maybe I shouldn't.

No shit, close the door, and go to the bathroom already!

But I need to know...

I opened the door enough for my body to squeeze out. A cool breeze swept its way through the hallway as I tiptoed out. The entire time, making sure Mistress isn't paying any attention.

Finally, I make my way out.

Wow, can't believe we did that...Now the library...Where is it again?

Of course, I would forget. This place was so fucking big...Plus, it had been months since the last time I was in there.

Well, It didn't stop me. I started searching up and down for the right door. It was hard because they all looked the same. Not to mention the fact that the empty rooms I had run into before might not be empty now.

I sighed as I walked aimlessly through the dark. I searched up and down, high and low. Still, I couldn't find the right door.

Well, I managed to find a new part of the mansion. It was different. It was like one giant room. This part of the mansion was different. It had a big glass door. The wall around it looked like multiple glass windows stacked on top of each other. A big wall of square-shaped glass. As I stared at it, it seemed to be a study of some sort. There was a desk, a computer chair...and a computer.
But then there was also freedom.

This. This is the start of the mansion.

That. that is the exit. All the guards are asleep...

I could escape.

Don't you think it has an alarm system? She's not stupid.

It's dark, I could use the night to mask me. Make me harder to find...I just need to be able to run fast enough to get far enough away. I can do it.

But what if, we get chased for the amulet by other people. What then, would be the point in escaping?

I sighed, I knew I was right. as disappointing as it was, I needed more information on the amulet to escape. Even if this was my final, and only chance. I walked towards the study. I looked through the door, pausing a moment.

No alarms, no alarms, no alarms...

Click.

YES!

I entered the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 34
.... [COMPLETED]
77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
10.5K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
50.9K 3.1K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...