The Business Woman

By xsierrakayy

During the day she's a college student working hard to earn a degree, but at night she's a prostitute working... More

Nobody's Perfect
Forbidden Fruit
A Tale of 2 Citiez
Only Wanna Give It To You.
Lights Please
Change
Sunset
Born Sinner
Wet Dreamz
Note to Self
Immortal
4 Your Eyez Only
Powertrip
Never Told
She's Mine
In the Morning
Can't Get Enough
Foldin Clothes
Author's Note
No Role Modelz
Work Out
KOD
Deja Vu
Sideline Story
Crooked Smile
Trouble
Cheer Up
God's Gift
Daddy's Little Girl
January 28th
Who Dat'
Neighbors.
She Knows.
False Prophets.
ATM
Album of the Year Freestyle.
Mr. Nice Watch
Bad Girls Club
Planez
Pray for Me
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Apparently
Author's Note
Lost Ones
Miss America
The Cut Off.
Oh Wow...Swerve
Middle Child
Premature baby
Under the Sun
Sacrifices
Very Important Author's Note

Motiv8

5.5K 225 12
By xsierrakayy

I was getting used to living with a not so organized man and a very energetic little girl. Jack would work all the time, whether it was staying late at school or handling business over the phone.

It was lunchtime, and I was in the kitchen making grilled cheeses for everyone.

Julianna got up from the couch from where she was watching Barbie. She plopped in the chair in front of the grilled cheese that I had placed on the table.

"Thank you." She said with a mouth full of bread.

I smiled and nodded. I could hear Jack yelling from his office.

I sighed and picked up the plate I'd prepared for him and walked into his office.

He didn't notice me at the door as my concern turned into admiration.

He was pacing the floors with his hand in the air as he spoke. His crisp white button-down was halfway unbuttoned, exposing his bare chest. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He looked unbelievably delicious.

"What are you doing here?" he snapped.

Never mind

"I came in here to see why you weren't coming to get lunch," I said while snapping out of my daze and rolling my eyes at his attitude.

"How much of that did you hear?" He asked, looking guilty.

"Oh, not too much, a lot of fucks and what seemed to be angry Russian words."

"Thank you, and I apologize for taking my frustrations out on you. I'm sorry you had to hear all of that."

I sat the plate on his cherry wood desk and plopped on top alongside it.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, detka, just business stuff, you know?"

"Like what?" I pressed on.

"If I tell you, I'm gonna have to kill you."

"Well, you know, and you haven't killed yourself yet, so I'm sure it's not that bad." I shrugged.

"So one of my uncles turned his back on us. Not only did he steal, but he also lied and tried to cover some loose ends. So I had to listen to how this happened along with his confession. I had to decide how to eliminate the problem."

"So, what the hell did you do?" I asked while my heart raced to know the answer.

"I gave him another chance." He said in a playful voice and lifted me from his desk.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Did you?"

"Fuck no. You steal from me and see what happens. I'm going to chop your hands off."

"Oh really?"

I placed a hand inside his trousers and massaged his dick.

"If you chop my hands off, you won't be able to feel this anymore." I teased.

He groaned out in frustration when I pulled my hand away from his now growing member.

"I've got to check on Anna", I said before turning towards the open door.

He made his way in front of me and closed the door shut.

"She's fine. You think you can do that to me and leave so fast?"

The air between us began to heat up. I began to heat up.

He filled in the gap between us by pulling the belt loop of my skinny jeans.

I pressed my lips into his as he squeezed my ass with his hands.

His fingers fiddled with my jeans before he unclasped the button and zipped down the zipper.

"I'll show you what it feels like to be teased. "

He slid two fingers in his mouth then into my merely soaked satin panties.

His fingers tangoed across my clit, brushing back and forth before barely plunging into the entrance.

"Jack." I groaned.

"See how it feels when I tease you like that? Now, what if I just..." He trailed off before sliding my zipper up and buttoning my jeans back to where he found them.

I looked at him, my eyes low and lustful, begging to be touched by him even more.

"That's all I can do for you today, Ms. Maliyah."

I rolled my eyes and tried to pull myself together.

"How about we go to the beach, it's not that cold today, and it might be the only warm enough day to go. Like a little family day?" He suggested.

"This late in the day?"

"Baby, it's only 2:15." He said as he checked the time on his wristwatch.

"Alright." I agreed.

I walked back to the living room to find Julianna, watching Jojo Siwa videos.

"Hey Anna, we're going to the beach, go put on your bathing suit,"  I said in a cheery voice.

She didn't move from that spot.

"Anna," I called, getting frustrated from her ignoring me.

"Julianna," Jack repeated in his stern voice. "Maliyah's speaking to you. You need to do what she asked. She shouldn't have to repeat herself if I hear you ignore her again. You're getting a spanking young lady."

She nodded and jumped from her seat, leaving her tablet behind and heading towards her bedroom.

"You are not gonna spank her."

"I will if she does that again. You know how I feel about disobedience."

I found one of my rather sexy bathing suits and slid it on underneath a cover-up.

I pulled my hair into a bun and packed a bag full of snacks and other things that we might've needed for the beach.

The drive to the beach was short.

We made our way close to the shallow water and set up our space. 

The day passed us by as we played in the salty beach water. We built sandcastles, and Julianna and I covered Jack in the sand.

Jack and I finally sat back against our chairs and watched as Julianna continued to play.

"You must want me to tap that ass, wearing something like that."

I lowered my sunglasses slightly and looked at him.

On the car ride home, Julianna fell asleep, and Jack was playing games with his free hand.

He placed his hand on my thigh and worked his way up.

"I'm so burned." He complained. "I thought you'd get the sunscreen for me."

"Baby, I don't get sunburned. It slipped my mind."

"When we get home, I want you in a cold shower waiting for me."

"Legs open?"

"Spread like butter." He added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 367 18
Justin 'Golden Boy' McCoy has it all. Popularity, good looks, and a shiny new red truck. He should be walking on cloud nine, instead, he's keeping se...
526K 20.2K 39
Elena --- Meaning "shinning light" a 18 year old African American woman who use to be filled with joy, jokes, and love. Until the day her heart was...
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
139K 5.7K 37
Many people don't know me, but I don't know who me is either. I can't tell you if I'm the loud or rude stereotypical black girl because Mom would say...