weak || e.s

By gaybie_

Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be... More

XXX
Invasion Prologue
Chapter 1 Mute
Chapter 2 Battles
Chapter 3 Journey's Way
Chapter 4 Fairies and Phantom
Chapter 5 Short Bluenette
Chapter 6 Where. Is. SHE!?
Chapter 7 Her Side
Chapter 8 Lies We Tell
A/N ITS THE BREAK!!!
Chapter 9 Jella vs Erza...
Chapter 10 Fire vs Meteors
A/N Midterm
Chapter 11 We Cant Loose You
Chapter 12 Fairy Tail Fights!
Chapter 13 Searching For Laxus
Chapter 14 Deafeating the Thunder In The Skies
A/N Somewhat important
Chapter 15 Fantasia
Chapter 16 Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 17 Oracion Seis
Chapter 19 Jellal
Chapter 20 Revived
A/N
Chapter 21 Light Falls
Chapter 22
A/N CONTEST
Oof Im Tagged
Children im tagged again
Chapter 23 Uranometria!
Chapter 24 Annihilation
Chapter 25 A Death Wish
A/N Contest!
Contest winner
Chapter 26 (Y/N)'s Fight
Chapter 27 My Prayer
Chapter 28 The Six
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Apricot's Newsboard
Announcement

Chapter 18 Nirvana!.... and posing

914 16 11
By gaybie_

Music above obviously doesn't belong to me.

Your POV

"They send a tiny girl?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Hey what what if she's crazy powerful?!" Lucy stammered.

"She's only like what twelve maybe??" Shelly added.

The Trimens gawk over her doing the same things they did to Lucy and Erza.

"Wendy... Marvell..." Erza told us.

"Alright now all four guilds have gathered." Jura explained.

"You're gonna just continue on?!" Gray shouted.

"But on a serious note..." Lyon started.

"They're sending a little girl on such a big and important mission??" Shelly added. I glare at both of them, and place my hand on Wendy's shoulder.

"Stop downing her! She can be just as powerful like all of you!" I snapped... in my writing.

"Oh?? She's not alone. Miss. Toomuchmakeupforherowngood..." the little white cat snapped. Happy flies over, gawking at the cat shocked. The little cat has a pink bow tied at the end of her tail, and a mini orange and pink dress on.

"Same as Happy!" Natsu beamed.

"It talks?!" Lucy asked, which is pretty stupid of her.

"How RUUUDDDDEEE!" Shelly snapped. Gotta love Full House guys! Anyone get the reference??

"Carla you came with me??" Wendy asked confused. I face palm myself at everyone's stupidity. She was RIGHT BEHIND WENDY!!

"Of course!! I'd be very worried if you went alone" the white cat exclaimed.

"A cat!" The Trimens exclaimed.

"DELAYED REACTION MUCH?!?" Lucy shouted. The white cat looks over at Happy. His eyes suddenly fill with hearts which is... quite concerning... but we're an anime- *SHUTS DOOR* NO BREAKING FOURTH WALL!!

Carla turns her head rolling her eyes at him. Happy is suddenly struck back sobbing a bit. I give her a questioning look but she just stares at me, a bit scared...

"You ok Carla??" I show her my note. She pulls out of her trance and nods.

"Hey Lucy.... do you mind giving that pretty cat my fish?? Happy pleaded.

"Huh?? Is this love at first sight Happy?! Now now you have to make your own move in order for this to work" Lucy whispered.
I sigh at their bickering and hear Wendy speak.

"I uh. Uh I can't fight at all.. but I use a lot of magic to help support you..." she mumbled quietly. "So please don't leave me out!" She cried.

"It's because you're so weak-kneed that people look down on you!" Carla snapped.

"I'm I'm sorry!"

" I'm saying not to apologize so quickly!" Carla snapped  once more. Wendy apologizes again, but Carla sighs this time.

" I'm sorry. I was a bit taken back at first, that was not my intention." Erza apologized. "I'm glad that you're hear and we have you with us, Wendy."
The bluenette's face brightens up smiling.

"It's really her! Erza~San! Carla." Wendy exclaimed.

"She's a much better woman than I thought she'd be." Carla muttered. Happy tries getting Carla's attention but fail miserably.

"How can I smell her parfum?? It's something different." Ichiya stated to Jura.

"You've noticed??" He replied. "Her magic... it's different than ours. It's seems as though Erza has noticed as well."
I look over to Erza and see her staring at Wendy, next to the Trimens.

"Huh?? What's the matter Natsu??" Gray asked. I walked over to them.

"Wendy... I know I definitely heard that name before."

"You know her??" I asked.

"Can you remember for me (Y/N)???" Natsu pleaded.

"Hell no!"  Wendy gives us a nice smile, I wave at her.

"Did you find out who it's was??" Natsu asked me.

"Natsu give them a break..." Gray scolded.

"I told you we're not here to play around clean up at once!!" Ichiya ordered.

"Right away master!" The Trimens answered.

"They changed what they call him again..." Lucy muttered.

"Gotta loved their inconsistency..." Gray replied.

"Now then. We are all here I will explain the plan" Ichiya begins. "The place where the Six Oracion Seis members are gathered is.... first allow me to inspect the bathrooms parfum!!"

"WHAT!?!" Everyone screamed. Poor Wendy had to cover her ears cause everyone is so loud.

After a while he comes back... but he seems a bit... different. His magic aura...

"They are gathering at The Worth Woodsea spreads out north from here." Ichiya told us. "Ancient people sealed a very powerful magic spell inside the woodsea. It's name... NIRVANA!!!"

"Look man... the posing is not needed." Gray said.

"I've never heard of it..." almost everyone muttered.

"I have..." I wrote. "My owner in City of Cries use to talk about it with his husband. It's a destructive magic powerful that only the ancient people could seal."

"Destruction magic huh??" Natsu asks.

"I don't like the sound of that!" Lucy whined.

"They must want Nirvana!" Hibiki said.

"And in order for us to stop them..." Ichiya started. His Trimens gather around him and the four pose saying, "WE MUST FIGHT!!"

"Again with the posing..." Lucy murmured.

"We have twelve they have six." Ren stated.

"But we can't underestimate them" Eve added.

"They are unbelievably powerful." Hibiki stated. He snaps his finger and... archive magic?? Appears. Wow... that's a rare magic but not very useful in combat.  He brings up videos  of the members they just received. "The wizard with the poison snake is Cobra. Thought to use speed magic, Racer. The wizard who can wipe out an entire army if there's profit involved... Hot Eye. The woman who can peer into your heart... Angel." I almost gag at her sight but keep my composure. "We don't have a lot on this guy but his name is Midnight. And finally... Brain. The one in charge."
"Each of them hold an unbelievable amount of magic inside, enough to destroy a guild perhaps. That's why we will be using numbers as our advantage."

"I think it'd be great if you didn't count me in!" Lucy peeped.

"Me too!" Wendy squeaked. I ruffle her hair a bit and give her a warm smile.

"Wendy! Stop being so weak!" Carla ordered.

"Don't worry! Our plan isn't just fighting!" Ichiya exclaimed. "All we must do is find their base operation and take that down!"

"Ah yes! We haven't told you all yet! We assume that they have a temporary base in the woodsea." Eve explained.

"We'll wack em up!" Natsu yelled.

"What will we be doing here then??" Erza asked. Ichiya pointed up.

"We will use our guilds pride and joy, CHRISTINA THE PEGASUS!!" He beamed.

"So it's like a magic bomb??" Shelly asked.

"We're using that kind of magic against people??" Lucy whimpered.

"That is how powerful they are!" Jura thundered. "We must be cautious!"

"Aye!!" Lucy agreed.

"Are you ready everyone?!" AYE AYE CAPTAIN OOOOOOOHHHHH WHO LIVES IN THE BOTTOM UNDER DA SEA?!? I'm sorry lol back to the story "When we engage in battle NO ONE is to fight alone under ANY circumstances!" Jura informed. We all nodded at his requirements. "Make sure there's two people for every Oracion Seis member we fight!"

"Right!" Everyone yelled. Lucy and Wendy start whimpering to themselves, while Carla scolding them.

"IM ALL FIRED UP NOW!!!!" Natsu beamed. And there's he goes... along with the door.... and other parts of the building. I transform into a cheetah, allowing Erza to climb on. I dash running towards Natsu so he can hear Erza's yelling.

"Up ahead! I can see the woodsea!" Natsu exclaimed pointing forwards.

"WAIT UP NATSU!!" Gray complained.

"Not a chance!"

"Wait for us you fool!" Erza scolded jumping from my back. I turn back into my human form, running along side them.

"What?! Can't stand me taking the lead?!" Natsu teased.

"What?! Why you little!- it actually seems (Y/N) has taken the lead" Erza shouted. I smirk at Natsu, running past him.

"WHAT!?! No fair!- AHHHHHHH" he stops where's he's looking and falls straight into the... woods. We all sweatdrop.

"Stupid..." Gray muttered. I jump down first chasing after him getting the lead again. Everyone else follows behind us but I'm sure Lucy is whaling and Wendy is being brought by Carla.

"Haven't you noticed??" Gray asked.

"Yes. The air... it's not right." Erza replied.

"What's up you slow pokes?!" Natsu yelled. Stopping in his tracks soon after. I bump into his back, then gray bumps into mine falling on top of us. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Natsu shouted, bumping his head into Grays.

"Don't just stop like that!!" Gray shouted back. I pull their heads back leaving them on the dirt sitting down. I look at the sky and point. "It's Christina!"

"Okay! Let's split up and search for their base!" Erza ordered. A loud BANG is heard right above us. I look up and see... the Christina crashing down... the nuclear like explosion heats our faces. The fog slowly disperses... revealing the Oracion Seis...

Midnight. Hot Eye. Angel. Racer. Cobra. And the leader... Brain...

"It's it's the Oracion Seis..." Lucy whispered. Wendy hides behind the rock for her dear life. I don't see Jura or Ichiya anywhere though....

"The maggots have swarmed..." Brain muttered.

"We saw through your plans!" Angel beamed. "We already got Jura and Ichiya!" The Gemini twins exclaimed. All our eyes widen... from fear. I feel a massive magic energy wave hit me.

"What?!" Hibiki trembled.

"Impossible!" Lyon quaked. It'll take a lot of energy from me to turn into one of them. I should turn into Brain though.. but he has no magic energy coming from him. Maybe... Midnight?? But why is he sleeping??

"You all are trembling... I can hear it..." Cobra smirked.

"Let's hurry and get this over with..." Racer muttered.

"Money makes people strong! Yes!" Hot Eye said.

"I did not expect them showing themselves to us..." Erza stated.

Natsu and Gray crack their knuckles both exclaiming, "NOW WE DONT HAVE TO FIND YOU!!!" They both run forwards trying to land attacks. I turn into Midnight, feeling his horrible magic surge through me.

"Ohh? A shape shifter... you can be useful..." Brain said. Racer comes racing out, punching Gray and Natsu in the back. I use one of Midnight's spells, using Dark Rondo. I aim at Angel, hitting her a bit. She grunts but continues to smile.
Gemini turn into Lucy, confusing her. Lyon and Sherry charge in, but are stopped by Hot Eye. Him using some type of rock or mud magic. I continue my attacks at Angel, but feel Lucy's sharp whip slice through my back. I fall on my knees, turning back into my human form. I turn into Natsu, roaring at the Gemini Lucy. From my peripheral vision I  see the Trimens defeated by Racer. Which leaves Gray, Natsu, Erza, and I left. Wendy, Carla, and Happy are away hiding behind rocks. And Lucy is cradling herself, but hurt. She can get up still though.

I give Erza a look telling that I will switch opponents. I go after Hot Eye kicking him in the face. He uses his weird magic to sink me in but I turn into a bird flying.  I hear Erza required into an armor. Cobra muttering about hearing her. Hot Eye gets a hold on me bringing me down with a loud, THUMP. I struggled getting up again but do so. Racer goes after Erza but she swiftly dodged. She's fighting two now?! I defend myself against Hot Eye's attacks. Erza requips into her Soaring Armor almost as fast as Racer. If I'd turn into him, I would always be at the same speed never landing a hit. Cobra kicks Erza in the gut, sending her back. NO!! I assume he can use telepathy or read others mind. I leave Hot Eye to Sherry and Lyon since they're back in the game. Cobra stops Erza's swords with his bare hands. I run to her side, kicking Cobra in the face.

"I couldn't read that..." he muttered. I smirk to myself but it quickly goes. I land multiple hits on Cobra but none taking a large amount of damage. I'm still in my human form. Hot Eye sends Erza flying in the air while Racer punches Erza.

"COBRA WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!" Racer scolded.

"Cubellios!" He sends his weird purple snake towards Erza. I turn into the snake, barging into it. It tries to bite me but I dodge, trying to bit back. Racer comes above me, holding down my neck. The snake sinks its teeth in, making me transform back in my human state.

Third Person POV
(Y/N) clutched their neck, coughing vigorously. Purple ooze seeps out from the bite, cause (Y/N) to silently scream. They slowly fall back, eyes widen, pupils shrunk. They soon loose their conscience. The snake then moves onto the Titania, gripping her arm.

"AGH!!" She yelped, whimpering a bit. A blotch of purple scaly substance forms onto Erza's arm leaving her in agony. Erza and (Y/N)... were the last to fall. All around them, the alliance has fallen. The Oracion Seis smirks to themselves proud of their work.

"Trash... you should be vanished from this earth...." Brain muttered. Pointing his staff towards the group, but stopping himself.  "Wendy!"

It's like they emerged from the dead... (Y/N) shot up.... darkness filling their eyes... giving the Oracion Seis a grimace look.

Your POV

YOU WONT HAVE HER!!!!

Erza POV

I could hear the screams in their mind....

A/N Okay so y'all might be confused by the ending, you didn't talk you thought this in your mind. Find out the rest when I update again! Have a great day or night. Till next time.... BYEEE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 577 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
12K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
120K 6K 62
Ascent | a Fairy Tail Fanfic She was born into darkness, a darkness that forced her into the world on her own, a darkness that took away everything s...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...