My Brothers Bestfriend.

By bubblegum8

Everything changes when both Kasey and Caleb admit their feelings for one another. All that comes their way c... More

My Brothers Bestfriend
My Brothers Bestfriend 2
My Brothers Bestfriend 3
My Brothers Bestfriend 4
My Brothers Bestfriend 5
My Brothers Bestfriend 6
My Brothers Bestfriend 7
My Brothers Bestfriend 8
My Brothers Bestfriend 9
My Brothers Bestfriend 10
My Brothers Bestfriend 11
My Brothers Bestfriend 12
My Brothers Bestfriend 13
My Brothers Bestfriend 14
My Brothers Bestfriend 15
My Brothers Bestfriend 16
My Brothers Bestfriend 17
My Brothers Bestfriend 18
My Brothers Bestfriend 19
My Brothers Bestfriend 20
My Brothers Bestfriend 21
My Brothers Bestfriend 22
My Brothers Bestfriend 23
My Brothers Bestfriend 24
My Brothers Bestfriend 25
My Brothers Bestfriend 26
My Brothers Bestfriend 27
My Brothers Bestfriend 28
My Brothers Bestfriend 29
My Brothers Bestfriend 30
My Brothers Bestfriend 31
My Brothers Bestfriend 32
My Brothers Bestfriend 33
My Brothers Bestfriend 34
My Brothers Bestfriend 35
My Brothers Bestfriend 36
My Brothers Bestfriend 37
My Brothers Bestfriend 38
My Brothers Bestfriend 39
My Brothers Bestfriend 40
My Brothers Bestfriend 41
My Brothers Bestfriend 42
My Brothers Bestfriend 43
My Brothers Bestfriend 44
My Brothers Bestfriend 45
My Brothers Bestfriend 46
My Brothers Bestfriend 47
My Brothers Bestfriend 49
My Brothers Bestfriend 50
My Brothers Bestfriend 51
My Brothers Bestfriend 52
My Brothers Bestfriend 53
My Brothers Bestfriend 54
My Brothers Bestfriend 55
My Brothers Bestfriend 56
My Brothers Bestfriend 57
My Brothers Bestfriend 58
My Brothers Bestfriend 59
My Brothers Bestfriend 60
My Brothers Bestfriend 61
My Brothers Bestfriend 62
My Brothers Bestfriend 63
My Brothers Bestfriend 64
My Brothers Bestfriend 65
My Brothers Bestfriend 66
My Brothers Bestfriend 67
My Brothers Bestfriend 68
My Brothers Bestfriend 69
My Brothers Bestfriend 70
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 1/2
My Brothers Bestfriend Epilogue 2/2 (The end.)

My Brothers Bestfriend 48

41.8K 435 36
By bubblegum8

------STEFS P.O.V!------

I'd never really given MUCH thought to kids, but I knew that someday, I DID want to have them. I was pretty fond of children; I got along with them well, and I always thought I'd be a really cool mum... I guess now I won't ever have that chance of knowing. I could feel the tears leaking down out of the brim of my eyes, but I didn't bother to wipe them; I let them fall. Kasey held me tighter, and I was vaguely aware that Jake was saying goodbye to Josh and Dayna. After giving their best wishes, they left. I turned into Kasey and just cried, not knowing what else to do. Soon enough I fell asleep.

------JACOBS P.O.V!------

I watched Stef sleeping through her tears, which were still slowly falling from her eyes, even though she was asleep. I sighed as I turned to Kasey. "I think you should go home and sleep, its 12:39am, you know?" I told her seriously. She groaned and shook her head no. "Kasey! She's asleep! And even if she wakes up, I'll be here! Besides, you're stealing my job, I'm supposed to hug her while she sleeps and comfort her while she cries!" I jokingly pouted as Kasey sighed. "I guess in a sense you're right; but she's my bestfriend! You have to SHARE!" She told me sternly as Caleb laughed. "Fine, just because I'm generous. But don't worry; you don't need to share Caleb. You can have him... ALL of him." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively as she blushed and pointedly looked away. Caleb laughed even harder, and I smirked at Kay.

She got up from under Stef, and before I replaced her in her spot I gave Caleb a man hug as he stood up. I gave Kasey a hug goodnight and jumped into bed with Stef and leant her head down on me. They left straight away after grabbing my house keys; trust Kasey to lock her keys in the house! I snuggled closer into Stef and sighed.

This is my entire fault; I should be in the bed, not Stef. I should have something wrong with me, something horribly wrong, not Stef. Stef should be able to have kids, she should be able to experience every experience there is! But because of me, that's not possible anymore; she'll never know or understand motherhood. I feel more guilty then I think someone ever has, and I wish I could turn back the clock and just pause; pause while I take Stef and place her in another scene, somewhere far, far away, where she wouldn't be able to take the pain for me.

I felt tears leak to my eyes but I roughly forced them away. I can't cry, I can't cry. I closed my eyes to ensure this. "Jake?" I suddenly heard Stef ask in a sleepy voice. She sat up a little bit as I opened my eyes and watched her rub out all of her sleep. "Stef... You should get back to sleep." I told her quietly, but she only sighed sadly. She then laid back down, snuggling in closer to me. It was silent for at least seven minutes before she spoke in a small, sad voice. "You know... I wanted to have kids one day. Maybe not right now, but some day." She sighed again and I felt tears come back to my eyes. "Stef... I-I'm so sorry, this is all my fault! I should have pushed you awa-" "Stop! I choose this Jake, it wasn't you at all! And I would never, ever take back my decision. I would jump in front of a bullet for you!" She told me as she turned in my arms to look at me. I sighed before running my right hand over her right cheek. "I love you, and I'm still sorry."

------STEF'S P.O.V!------

"I love you, and I'm still sorry." He said after sighing again. I nodded my head. Suddenly an idea came to my mind, it should have been obvious; adoption! As if reading my mind, Jake said randomly, "I mean... I guess there's adoption, we could always adopt." He told me thoughtfully, and I immediately smiled. But he then blushed tomato red, and I have no idea why. "I mean, I uh, meant, you... You could always adopt." Is he serious? I voiced my thoughts to him. "Are you serious? I was just thinking that same thing, it JUST came to me! And again, are you serious? Of course WE could adopt!" I emphasized the, 'We'. "I plan to spend the rest of my life with you, Jacob, and if I'm adopting you're gonna have to, too! Because there's no getting rid of me!" I smiled at him as he chuckled, going back to his normal color. "I love you, too, by the way." He smiled before leaning down and kissing me, making my heart beat uncontrollably fast on the machine.

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

I drove us home as Kasey slept, her head leaning against the cold window. I sped up so that she wouldn't have to be uncomfortable for long. Sighing, I turned down Shontelle that was playing out from the radio; Kasey was asleep now anyway, she shouldn't mind. Finally reaching home, well, Kasey's home, I shut off the engine and jumped out, coming around to Kace's side of the car. I picked her up in my arms and stayed still while she murmured quietly to herself and repositioned. Finally she was comfortable enough and I shut her door quietly before locking the car.

Once she was upstairs in bed, I decided it wasn't right for her to sleep without food; she hadn't eaten ANYTHING since this morning! And so I let her rest a while why I went downstairs and poked around in the cupboards, fridge and what-not. I decided on making just a simple eggs, bacon, toast and tomato dinner with orange juice. Yum. I better make enough for two, I think...

As I sizzled the bacon and the eggs fried, I put four pieces of toast in their huge toaster - benefits of being rich, I guess - and then reasoned I may as well cook the tomatoes now, too, and so I chucked them into the frying pan as well, and then plunked myself down on the kitchen bench, yawning in tiredness. So in the order it comes - eat and then sleep. Then maybe eat some more in the morning. Sounds good to me!

Finally when everything was done, I dished it out equally on to two plates and set the table. If I thought about me doing this, doing ANYTHING I've been doing, a month ago, I would laugh and say, 'Yeah right! I'll be banging chicks, dude!' And now that I've changed, I can realize that and just laugh. Man I was a fucking idiot! I should have just told Kace about my feelings for her years ago, when they developed, or even started. But I guess I was pretty young... Eleven years old. I mean I always loved Kasey, but I discovered my liking for her at eleven was more then I though, more then a brotherly sisterly relationship that I use to have with her.

I ran up the stairs two at a time, wanting to waste no time, not wanting the food to go cold, and rushed quietly into Kasey's room. I hope she isn't pissed off that I'm going to wake her up at - I looked at the time; what's the time now? - Oh, I hope she's not mad because it's now 1:37am. Huh, I thought I'd sped... But I guess that's not that bad, considering I had to get us home and Kasey in bed, and then the food cooked and prepared. Yeah, not bad at all; in under an hour!

"Kace..." I shook her gently, calling her name softly. She was lying on her stomach and her face was buried in her pillow. After about a minute she finally stirred. "Caleb?" She asked with her voice husky from the sleep. Man, her voice is sexy when she just wakes up! What am I saying, her voice is ALWAYS sexy! "Is everything - Oh no!" She quickly sat up, looking at the clock. "Is Stefanie okay? What happened?" Her eyes we wide, sleep gone and she was kneeling on her knees. Damn, not the thoughts to be having Caleb! Cut it out, dude! - I told myself.

"Kace! Everything's fine! All is good, calm down! I only woke you up at this time because I think you need to eat, you can't really sleep on an empty stomach... I just cooked up some eggs and bacon, common." I told her as I took her hand, and she sighed in relief. "Thanks Caleb, a lot. For everything, you know?" She said quietly, smiling up at me as we walked down stairs together. "Of course, it's fine." I smiled back, and then her eyes opened in shock as she saw all the food. "Wow. Do I look like I eat that much?" She asked me seriously and I laughed. "No, but -" I was interrupted by her stomach growling, and I laughed as her cheeks flamed red. "But..." I emphasized as we sat down next to each other. "I know you must be hungry, what with not eating all day. And now I have proof." She rolled her eyes as she dug in. "I guess you ARE right." She laughed with me now, and then it was silent as we both stuffed our faces.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket to read my one new message... "It's from Jake." I told a curious Kace as I opened it and read it. Immediately I felt thankfulness; relief. "He said that your family lawyers or some rubbish contacted him and told him that Moei and his accomplices are getting sent to jail... But they aren't sure for how long yet. There's going to be a court case next month on the first." She sighed in relief and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it, continuing to eat. I text Jake back, "Thank fuck! See you tomorrow, mate." before I continued with my food as well.

It was silent for a while until Kace spoke. "You know..." She took a break before even starting to shove some egg in her mouth. I laughed as she continued. "There's only..." She quickly used her fingers to work something out, counting by the looks of it. "About, seven weeks left of school, at the most. And then you graduate." She told me, and I couldn't help the sadness in my voice as I said, "I know." I could see the curiosity on her face as she asked, "Why are you sad?" I sighed before turning in my chair and deserting my food; I was getting full anyway. "It's just that... I don't want to go to college, but at the same time, I do... I want to go and play football like I planned, but I don't want to leave you alone, I want to be with you, live with you, wait for you until you graduate and then we can both go to school together, if that's what you wanted to do... And even if it's not, I though we could get an apartment together, near the college, and just see where life takes us." I shrugged my shoulders as she nodded her head thoughtfully. "I mean, at least I'd still be near college, and still be with you. Well, that's if you even want to move out of this house, maybe you don't want to get away... But that's just what I've been wondering, you know?" She nodded her head as she said, "Don't worry; I DO want to get away... But you can't really put college off... For a whole year..." She said sadly, and this time I nodded my head. "We'll just have to see how we go, huh?" She smiled and said, "As long as I'm with you, I don't care." She admitted, and I felt my heart miss a beat. "I love you." I told her, and she laughed as she said, "I love you, also."

We turned back to our food after sharing a small kiss, and then I bumped into her shoulder as she went to put bacon in her mouth, causing it all to fall over her lap. "Good on you!" She jokingly glared... I hope it was jokingly. I laughed before wiggling my eyebrows at her, moving my hand to her lap to take off the bacon.

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

He wiggled his eyebrows at me before he purposely brought his hands to my lap SLOWLY. The bacon was resting in between my top thighs, and as his hand roamed it, I let out a moan. Just like that, I was in the mood. I didn't wait for him to finish his teasing as I turned my body, the bacon dropping to the floor, and grabbed his face, bringing his lips to my eager ones. We went into a passionate kiss full of spark, his tongue entering my mouth straight away, no permission needed.

Suddenly he stood, picking me up and carrying me over to the stairs and up, all without breaking the kiss. Soon enough we ran out of breath, and he lowered his lips just below my ear, biting and sucking until we were both air-ready again. He brought his lips down to mine roughly, and man did it feel good. He slammed the door behind us after taking me into my room... Damn his love is addictive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 19 19
When four best friends, Hayley, Kyle, Will, and Courtney, decide to have a little fun in their relationships, things go horribly wrong. Wanting to te...
56.1K 1K 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
50 0 26
In the midst of middle school struggles, Willow discovers a flicker of magic within her. With the support of her friend James, she embarks on a journ...
184 20 12
Wait what? Dear brain, what the hell do you mean 'I think'? he's your best friend and basically a brother. I don't want to argue with you because qui...