Voltron One Shots

By NiPpEl_nInJa

~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk... More

INTRODUCTION
KEITH X READER
PIDGE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
HUNK X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER
LANCE X READER
ALLURA X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER #1
LOTOR X READER
AUTHER-CHRISTMAS!!
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
KEITH X READER
HUNK X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER
LANCE X KEITH X READER
PIDGE X MALE READER
LANCE X READER
SHIRO X READER #1
LANCE X READER
LOTOR X READER #1
KEITH X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X READER #2
LOTOR X READER #2
ALLURA X MALE READER
SHIRO X READER
PIDGE X READER
KEITH X MALE READER
LOTOR X READER
SHIRO X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
LANCE X MALE READER
ALLURA X READER
KEITH X READER
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
LOTOR X READER {#1 sequal is next chapter}
??? X READER {#2 sequal to previous chapter}
AUTHORS NOTE
LANCE X READER
KEITH X READER
SHIRO X MALE READER
PIDGE X READER
A/N

SHIRO X READER

6.9K 98 11
By NiPpEl_nInJa

~Smut Level: 5~
~Not really smut... just mature content~
~Potential trigger warning~
|RED RAG TOP|

I was twenty and she was eighteen
We were just about as wild as we were green
In the ways of the world
She'd pick me up in that red rag top
We were free of the folks and hiding from the cops
On a summer night
Running all the red lights

You pulled up outside a dark, blue house with peeling paint and a weed infested yard and honked your horn twice before leaning back in your seat.

A few moments later the front door opened and a tall man with bulging muscles defined by his black shirt hopped down the steps and crossed the street to your car.

"Shiro!"

"Hello beautiful~" he said, pecking your lips.

"Hi." You grinned.

He jumped into the passenger seat and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close and connecting your lips, letting yourself get lost in the feeling of his touch.

"Where do you wanna go?" You asked once the two of you pulled apart.

"Anywhere sounds good to me."

You pulled away from the curb and drove onto the empty highway, speeding down the road with the music blasting and the wind in your hair.

We'd park way out in a clearing in a grove
And the night was as hot as a coal-burning stove
We were cooking with gas
Knew it had to last
In the back of that red rag top
She said please don't stop

You drove up a winding dirt road and at the top there was a pullout that looked over the valley. Pulling in, you parked your car and soaked in the scenery.

"This place is beautiful." You sighed.

Shiro looked at you and ran a hand through your hair, making you smiled.

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asked.

"What's that?"

"You."

Your gut twisted happily and you pulled Shiro in for a kiss. His hands started to roam your body and he lifted you from the drivers seat and placed you on his lap so you were straddling his hips.

You tangled your fingers in Shiro's dark hair and rolled your hips, making him groan.

"(Y/N), what're you doing?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm doing."

Shiro reaches down to the button of your shorts and you attacked the soft skin of his neck with your mouth.

Well the very first time her mother met me
Her green-eyed girl had been a mother-to-be
For two weeks

You looked down at the plastic test in the sink, two pink lines staring back at you.

A knock on the bathroom door made you jump and you quickly tossed the test in the trash.

"What is it?" You asked.

Your mom opened the door and raised a brow. "You've been in here awhile. You okay?"

"Yup. My stomach's just bugging me, that's all."

Instead of continuing the conversation further, you slid past your mom and headed back to your room.

Once you shut your door you scrambled to pick up your phone and text Shiro, but you barely turned it on before your door burst open and your mom stood in the doorway, red faced and holding a pregnancy test wrapped in tissue.

"What is this!?"

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. If you said it wasn't yours she'd know you were lying, and if you said it was yours she'd be furious.

Luckily she didn't push for an answer. Instead, she held the test in the air and gave you a sharp look.

"Whoever he is, he better get his ass here. Now."

Your mom shut the door loudly, leaving no room for argument.

You dialed Shiro's number and let out a small sigh when he answered.

"Hello, gorgeous."

"I need you to come to my place."

"Okay? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll explain when you get here."

You hung up and flopped back against your pillows.

~ ~ ~

When the doorbell rang you felt your stomach twist and your heart started to pound in our chest.

Racing down the stairs, you reached the entryway in time to see Shiro hold his hand out for your mom to shake.

"Don't try to be a gentlemen. Go sit on the couch."

Shiro nodded silently and obliged, giving you a confused look as the two of you walked silently to the living room.

Once you and Shiro were seated on the couch, your mom tossed the pregnancy test on the coffee table.

"Care to explain that?"

Shiro's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he turned to you.

"You're pregnant?"

You nodded.

Your mom sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't care that you two are sleeping together, what's done is done, but this is another life we're talking about here. Whether you keep it or not is your decision, but you better make it soon."

Your mom left and you felt yourself start to cry.

I was out of job and she was in school
And life was fast and the world was cruel
We were young and wild
We decided not to have the child
So we did what we did and we tried to forget
And we swore up and down there would be no regrets
In the morning light
But on the way home that night
In the back of that red rag top
She said please don't stop

Shiro opened the car door for you before jogging around the the drivers side.

"Do you wanna go straight home?" He asked.

"No. Can we just drive?"

Shiro nodded and pulled out of the parking lot. You kept your gaze fixed on what was outside your window and you subconsciously ran a hand over your abdomen.

The two of you drove through town and down the back roads until you came to a clearing and Shiro parked your car.

"Hey," he said, leaning closer to you. "You did what you had to, don't beat yourself up, okay?"

You turned your attention from the trees outside to the man next to you and nodded, feeling hot tears slip down your cheeks.

Shiro cupped your face in his hand and leaned closer to lay a soft peck on your lips.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled.

You wrapped one arm around Shiro's neck and pulled him close to you, colliding your lips together hungrily.

"(Y/N)- are you- okay- with this?" Shiro asked between kisses.

"Yeah. I need it."

Shiro didn't hesitate. He crawled into the backseat and pulled you along with him.

We took one more trip around the sun
But it was all make believe in the end

You stood at the kitchen sink, staring blankly out the window at the neighbours kids who were playing in the yard.

Two arms snakes around your waist and you felt sick. Ever since that day at the clinic Shiro's touch felt wrong and made you feel disgusted.

You slipped out of his grip and shook your head. "Don't."

"Is everything okay?" Shiro leaned against the island and looked at you with a concerned expression.

"No." You admitted. "Nothing's okay. I just- I can't. I can't, Shiro."

"You can't what, (Y/N)."

"I can't be with you anymore! Every time you touch me or I look at you I think about it!"

Shiro's crossed arms fell to his sides and his face was expressionless.

"Seriously?"

You didn't say anything but that was answer enough.

"So you're breaking up with me?" He asked and you nodded.

Shiro grabbed his jacket off the back of the dining room chair and didn't even bother looking at you before leaving the house, slamming the door behind him.

And no I can't say where she is today
I can't remember who I was back then
Well you do what you do and you pay for your sins
And there's no such thing as what might have been
That's a waste of time
Drive you out of your mind
I was stopped at a red light just yesterday
Beside a young girl in a cabriolet
And her eyes were green
And I was in an old scene
I was back in that red rag top
On the day she stopped loving me
I was back in that red rag top
On the day she stopped loving me

Shiro pulled up to a red light and turned in his seat to check on the two year old who slept soundly in her car seat. He smiled and turned back to face the road, but did a double take when he caught a glimpse of the woman in the car next to his.

Her hair was (H/L) and (H/C) and her eyes were (E/C). They looked so alike, but there was no way it could be her.

Shiro continued to stare until the light turned green and the woman drove away.

It couldn't have been her, and if it was there was no reason it should affect him. She was in his past, and that's where she'd stay.

____________________________

Wowy. Some Shiro angst. . . Shangst?

Requests are coming! Please bare with me!

Word Count: 1508

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 30
A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
37K 440 21
Okay, there a couple things you should know Y\n= your name E\c= eye color L\n= last name F\c= favorite color H\c= hair color H\l= hair length F\f= fa...
1.9K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
530K 10.5K 102
Characters Included: Keith Lance Shiro Hunk Pidge Matt Allura Lotor Rizavi Griffin Leifisdottir Kinkade Request ONLY if opened. cover by:...