Caroline Flack's Daughter?! (...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ Jenny's life isn't normal. It's a living hell. So, yes her mum is Caroline Flack. Yes, she is dat... More

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Daughter vs. Mum!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Fling or Fate?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Caring or Acting?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Gross Mum Alert.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Memories.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - New "Date" and Surprises.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - All Hell Breaks Loose.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Feelings.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Dead or Alive?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Happy Birthday!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Be Honest With Me
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Explaining Everything
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Love And Secrets
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Bachelor and Bechelorette Parties!
Author's Note! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION<33
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Scares Everywhere.

3.4K 24 2
By mstaylorjean

Louis' POV

    In the hospital again. Again. She is hurt again! Why does this happen? I can barely contain that she is sick or hurt or upset. The only way I want to see her is happy.

   "Hey babe. You alright?" I asked Jenny as she lies in the hospital bed.

    "Yeah a bit. No one is telling me why I'm so sick though." She said and started coughing.

    "Maybe the doctor should tell you that." I said walking away for a quick second to get the doctor.

     "Hi, Jenny. It's good seeing you smiling." He says. He's been flirting with her all week. Just because he's a young doctor doesn't mean he can flirt with his patient.

     "Yeah." She replied and smiled a bit.

     "Well, you are probably wondering why we haven't told you why you are here for the week. Well, we've been running tests and found out you have caught a quite big disease." He explains.

     "What is it?" Jenny croaked. All the boys and I gather around her why the doctor looks at his feet.

     "You were diagnosed with tuberculosis." He said. Jenny's eyes started filling up with tears.

     "I'm gonna be okay right? Right?" She yelled and looking at each boy. Harry walked up and grabbed her hand.

     "You will be alright but there is a-" Before he could finish another young nurse came and motioned him to talk to her.

      They walked towards the other corner and started talking. He had a bit of a smirk on his face and came back.

      "Well," He said. "Your latest test has been viewed and it looks like you are actually pregnant! You have no tuberculosis."

     "Pregnant?!" She questioned him again. She looked to Harry who looked worried.

     "But doctor. Why would she be coughing up blood and why did her body go in shock?" Harry asked.

    "Well, the day you two have your physical intercourse I guess you didn't feel like using protection. But we viewed the baby and it is okay but their is a slight chance it will come out having a disorder like down syndrome, turrets, etc. that is why you have been coughing up blood. We are gonna have you stay here a bit longer to make sure the baby can breath regular." The doctor explained.

     "How long?" Jenny choked out.

     "Well, we're not sure but the maximum is about 3 more weeks," He said now looking at her papers given. "It looks like we have something."

      "Yes?" She asked.

      "Well, it seems as if you are a bit underweight. Have you been anorexic lately?" He asked. Jenny looked to her legs and nodded. "Well, you are gonna have to be eating a lot more if you want you baby to be better. Because right now the umbilical cord is a bit thin."

    "Does that mean my baby could die?!" She yelled. Harry squeezed her hand to calm her down.

    "Yes.. It may become a miscarriage if you don't follow specific rules." He explained. He started telling her all about the rules she needs. Which basically is she needs to eat more because she is a twig.

    "Can we have a minute?" Jenny asks pointing to her and Harry. We all nod and flew through the room.

Harry's POV

     Damn, this all my fault. I can't believe we forgot to use protection now our baby is at risk of becoming a miscarriage.

    "I always planned on having my first child being special with the most amazing girl and it being perfect. Now, it's not perfect.." I said in my head, well I think that's what I thought. It accidentally came out.

   Jenny's eyes full of tears.

   "You don't care about the baby because it's not gonna be perfect?" She yelled. She shook her head in disgust. "Huh?! HUH?! You want this baby to be perfect so you can show it off to the media that we have a 'perfect kid'? That's exactly what I hoped you would never think."

    "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It was just a thought. Everyone has bad thoughts." I tried explaining.

    "YES! But most people don't say it out loud unless it's something they've been hoping to say!" She yelled. I stepped back and let go of her hand. "Harry. I think you should go. I'll be fine here. I'll have the doctors call you if anything is up. Okay?"

   "NO!" I protested. "I want to be here for you! I want to be here just so I can make sure OUR baby is okay. It's our baby! Not just yours!"

    "BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE FOR THE BABY!" She yelled. Two arms wrap around me and pull me out of the room. It was Louis.

    "I heard what you said." Louis whispered. He shook his head and looked me up and down. "You crushed her. You don't believe how hard this is for her do you?!"

    "Lou I'm sorry! It's not my fault." I said.

    "Of course it's not your damn fault. Since when is it ever Harry Styles' the perfect guy ever's fault huh?" He said in a rude tone.

     "Louis I know you have a big crush on Jenny but she is mine. We are a baby together whether you like it or not." I snapped.

    "Wow," He said putting a smile on but it was a sarcastic smile I could tell. "That's pretty low. Even for you. I can't stand seeing her scared, hurt or upset."

    "Well, I can't either!" I yelled back.

    "Doesn't seem like it because one statement from you made her all those things." He said fast.

    "Well, sorry but she isn't yours that you need to take care o-" I tried saying but was interrupted by him.

   "I LOVE HER HARRY!" He yelled. I stepped back. "I fucking love Jennifer Flack. I love her to death. The day you two got together crushed me. I dumped Eleanor for her hoping you two wouldn't be together. She's my best friend Harry. I need her. I don't care if you two are together but all you keep doing is hurting her."

     "Listen, Lou," I started. "I'm sorry that we are falling for the same girl. I know it's hard for you but it's hard for me. I didn't mean that, what I said back there. It was just a random thought that I meant to have myself. I mean, our lives, my lives are already hard enough. I just want my daughter or son to have the best life they can and I plan on doing that no matter how much Jenny is angry at me."

    "I know, Haz." Louis said putting his hand on my shoulder. "But I think you should give her some time right now."

     I nodded even though I don't want to leave her. I started walking towards the boys but they all gave me glares so I headed outside and sat in the limo.

Jenny's POV

    I don't understand how much this hurts. It's like I'm screaming on the inside but no one can hear. I almost feel ashamed that someone could be this important to me that without them I would feel like nothing. I feel hopeless; like nothing can save me and when it's over it's gone. I almost wish that I could have all that bad stuff back so that I could have the good.

    "Jenny," A soft voice said. My back was facing them but I knew it was the boys. I could hear them all shuffle into the room quietly but quickly.

    "What?" I whispered but still not turning my back. I sniffed a bit from all the sobbing I've done.

    "Don't listen to what Harry said." Someone said. Liam. "He was just being a dick and wasn't thinking right. His mind is somewhere else right now."

    "I'd rather not talk about him right now please?" I snapped.

    "Sorry." He apologized.

    "Jenny, please look at us." Zayn said. I finally find the strength to turn around and look at the 4 boys.

   "I'm sorry guys." I said to them and tried smiling but my mouth trembled and shook.

   "It's okay babe." Zayn said walking towards me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it a bit.

   "No, it's not." I snapped. "You guys are spending all your time staying here worrying about me. You need to all go on your tour and live your dream, not worrying about an ex-girlfriend of Harry's. Okay. So, go! I mean it. Go."

    "We are not leaving you like this." Louis spoke up. It's been offly quiet. " We aren't just gonna abandon you like that okay?"

    "I don't want you guys here. I don't want you guys seeing me like this.  So go. I mean it. Just leave now." I said. I didn't want them to leave, but then again I did. "Goodbye, guys. I love you."

     "NO!" Louis protested. "We aren't leaving! Maybe Harry but not us! We aren't giving up on you! I can't stand seeing you like this!"

     "THEN LEAVE!" I yelled pointing towards the door. I knew that was the only way to get them to leave. Louis fled towards the door and my eyes filled with tears.

    "Goodbye, Jenny." The other boys said. They all kissed my forehead and walked out. I started sobbing and suddenly my stomach caved in as someone was sucking my stomach inside of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.1K 41
Becca is a young adult that grew up in Cheshire with no other than THE Harry Styles. Even though she may have grown up with him doesn't mean they wer...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
189K 4.2K 28
Her dad died when she was a little girl. Her mother abandoned her because of it. Darcy was forced into adoption with her new friends Ross and Lacey...
19.1K 185 28
Dylan Kennedy, a normal 18 year old girl from Dallas, Texas took a trip to London, in February by herself. Crazy, right? Her first day in London, she...