timelines | j.jk × k.th

By fangirl_V_46

"Save me from myself. Don't let me drown." COMPLETED ⚠⚠⚠SUPER IMPORTANT WARNING: DO NOT ignore the A/N in the... More

Author's Note
CT chapter: 1
MT chapter: 1
CT chapter: 2
MT chapter: 2
CT chapter: 3
MT chapter: 3
CT chapter: 4
MT chapter: 4
CT chapter: 5
MT chapter: 5
CT chapter: 6
MT chapter: 6
CT chapter: 7
MT chapter: 7
CT chapter: 8
MT chapter: 8
CT chapter: 9
MT chapter: 9
CT chapter: 10
MT chapter: 10
CT chapter: 11
MT chapter: 11
CT chapter: 12
CT chapter: 13
MT chapter: 13
Chapter idk
CT chapter: 14
MT chapter: 14
CT chapter: 15
MT chapter: 15
CT chapter: 16
MT chapter: 16
CT chapter: 17
MT chapter: 17
CT chapter: 18
MT chapter: 18
CT chapter: 19
MT chapter: 19
CT chapter: 20
MT chapter: 20
CT chapter: 21
MT chapter: 21
CT chapter: 22
MT chapter: 22
note
CT chapter: 23
MT chapter: 23
MT Explanation
Tag #1
CT chapter: 24
CT chapter: 25
CT chapter: 26
Idk what to name this
HELP ME (please read)
CT chapter: 27
CT chapter: 28
Sorry (I'm still gonna continue writing the fanfic)
CT chapter: 29
CT chapter: 30
CT chapter: 31
CT chapter: 32
CT chapter: 33
CT chapter: 34
CT chapter: 35
CT chapter: 36
CT chapter: 37
CT chapter: 38
CT chapter: 39
CT chapter: 40
CT chapter: 41
CT chapter: 42
CT chapter: 43
CT chapter: 44
Final Chapter
Author's Note - Thank You
author's note (yes another one)

MT chapter: 12

1.6K 133 37
By fangirl_V_46

Medieval Timeline: Taehyung's POV

By the time the sun started to set and the blues and blacks of the night crept in the sky, our ship made it's way to the port. The ship came to a halt causing all of us to lurch forward at the sudden stop.

Men from below quickly tied the ship's rope around the stake to keep the ship at the bay.

It was a while before the ship's swaying slowed down to a mere cradle before we were allowed to come out.

I stepped out with Jungkook, who was closely followed by Jin hyung who looked as if he would kiss the ground.

We both chuckled and waited patiently a distance away from Yoongi who was speaking to someone.

I turned to the side to whisper something to Jungkook. Surprisingly Jin hyung wasn't behind him. In fact he wasn't in sight at all.

Where did he go?

Not that I am complaining at least I get to talk to Jungkook properly.

"Hello Jagi, it has been quite sometime since I have been able to talk to you, much less kiss you."

I said smirking.

He frowned and pulled me towards him.

"Idiot, Jin hyung will hear us and we will surely be done for."

"Well he is not here. I would have taken the risk to do so much more than just talk to you, but knowing that if Jin hyung catches us, our families would find our bodies on the doorstep."

I noticed Jungkook's ears turn a light pink.

Before I could say anything else, Yoongi called us to him. He was still talking to the man as we approached him.

We bowed to the man in respect, a little surprised that he was Korean.

"Hello."

Jungkook and I greeted in unison.

"Hello, I will be accompanying you all through your trip here in Europe."

"Excuse me, what is your good name, sir?"

Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon."

The tall man replied, smiling and revealing dimples on both of his cheeks.

Jungkook froze for a second before I stepped in and introduced both of us.

"My name is Taehyung and this is Jungkook."

I bowed once again.

Namjoon chuckled.

"Jungkook, I recall that your father had sent me a message that I was to help you around Europe with communications and transactions."

Yoongi cleared his throat.

"Actually I am the one here for the transactions you are just here to help us communicate during the negotiation process, that is if there is one."

"Yes, I meant that."

"Jungkook, Taehyung, go and order the workers to start unloading our luggage and theirs as well. Oh and fetch Jin hyung, meet us here later."

Namjoon's eyes widened a bit but later resumed his professional aura and business like tone.

"My employees will assist you with that."

Jungkook and I climbed back onboard to all the workers who awaited our next orders.

"I need to find Jin hyung."

Jungkook muttered before running into the kitchen.

After all the luggage had been loaded in a separate carriage I tried to find where Jungkook was.

I knocked on his cabin door where I heard muffled sounds of conversation.

Jungkook opened the door slightly and finding me there, jumped out.

"Just go ahead and inform Yoongi hyung that there has been some delay and that Jin hyung and I will be with them a little later. Can you please find out the address of where we will be staying? I will bring Jin hyung."

"What delay?"

I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, I will find a better time to tell you, until then can you please inform them of our late arrival?"

I went back to Yoongi hyung still doubtful in my mind of what Jungkook was hiding from me.

I found out where we were to stay and summoned a worker to go and inform Jungkook.

We sat in a carriage, and all the while Namjoon talked about his work and explained how trading in Europe works.

"I am one of the few Koreans here who work here to help with translation and communication between traders and merchants. I am one myself and so I am considered as a potential advisor during price negotiation. However as Yoongi made it clear I will just be here as a guide for you throughout Europe."

Yoongi explained to him of our expected selling price and what other goods we are interested in buying and also asking about the currency exchange between the two or more parties.

All the while Namjoon nodded, attentively listening.

His aura and persona just stood out as a confident person and a very intelligent one that too as he seemed well versed with the art of trading in Europe.

Soon the carriage came to a halt and Namjoon invited us inside his house. It was similar to the size of houses back in Korea but the architectural style was different, however it was sophisticated and matched the typical western taste.

"I have arranged for your workers to stay someplace else so you need not worry."

Namjoon assured when Yoongi inquired about our workers.

An hour passed by and soon enough Jungkook and Jin hyung came.

Namjoon greeted them, bowing low. He eyed Jin hyung, his mouth slightly open.

Jin hyung bowed low as well but there was a certain hesitation in his eyes.

"I shall show you your rooms."

Namjoon said, trying to remain as business like as he possibly could but I sensed an atmosphere of awkwardness surround him.

Jin hyung followed as if he just saw a ghost, nervously eyeing Namjoon for any sudden movement.

As Namjoon lead the way while climbing the stairs, he stumbled, almost falling. Jin hyung smirked and covered his smile with his hand. He shook his head as Namjoon apologized and continued up the stairs with his face beet red.

Later Namjoon left all four of us to settle down. He had seemed eager to take our leave as he rushed out the door almost knocking a vase down on the way out.

Jungkook kept eyeing Jin hyung nervously while Yoongi didn't seem to sense the tense aura.

"Jungkook, we need to talk."

I looked at him sternly, making sure he had no other choice.

"Jin-"

Jungkook started, to get permission to go with me.

"Go."

Jin cut him off.

Jungkook got up hesitantly before following me into our own room.

"What happened?"

I asked.

He still didn't reply.

"Jungkook I asked you some- oomph!"

Mid sentence Jungkook pressed his lips against mine. Holding my waist as his lips maneuvered against mine. We pulled apart.

I was caught off guard.

But his sweet lips against mine.

They took me to heaven.

But for a mere two seconds.

Too short-lived.

I pulled him towards me and crashed our lips together. He responded, the corners of his mouth curving into a smile. He knew I wanted this so bad.

Damn you, you bastard.

I took a step back as I pulled away and averted his gaze.

"Tae..."

Jungkook said huskily as he took a step forward and cupped my cheek.

"No Jungkook."

He sighed and sat on the bed as he messily ruffled his hair.

It took all of my willpower to go against whatever I really wanted to do with him.

"Come, sit."

He patted the side of the bed waiting for me.

In the midst of the kiss, I completely forgot why I called him in the first place.

That sneaky bastard.

"Let's talk."

***

I clenched the sides of my stomach and laughed as I rolled on the bed.

"That is literally how Hoseok met his wife."

Jungkook said as he laughed himself.

The laughter soon died down as we stared at each other.

"Do you ever feel homesick? Or in general don't you miss your father when he is gone for months together on business trips?"

I asked curiously.

Jungkook was never one to really open up about his feelings.

"On this trip, yes I do. But when I am at home I really don't miss my father that much."

"Why is that?"

"My sister and mother have always been there for me. Especially my sister. She was there to play my father's role. I am really close to her and losing her would just be unimaginable."

He looked down at the floor.

"I remember when I was very young she was my first and only best friend. It was a little hard to make friends easily but she was always there for me. Picking me up when I fell and encouraging me when the others would ridicule my achievements and dreams."

When he lifted his head back up, tears glistened and brimmed in his eyes.

I tensed slightly seeing him in such a state.

He chuckled at a thought.

"I-I remember when I was a young, stupid and naïve teenager, I would run behind girls, promising them marriage. One day she showed me my place when she brought one of the girls to where I was, sitting and holding hands with another. The girl ran away crying that day and my sister made me apologize and showed me how easily I play with people's emotions without realizing the distance it creates between me and them."

He wiped his tears away.

I inched closer to him and removed his hands.

"It's ok. Don't worry. I am here."

He tried to smile but broke down, the tears streaming down his face.

"You sound just like my sister."

His face was red when he was done crying.

"What's your sister's name?"

I asked.

"Ji-eun."

"I know you miss her very much."

I paused not knowing what to say to cheer him up.

"I will let her know that I am taking good care of you. Hmm...now that I think about it, perhaps a little bit more than care."

I winked at the last sentence.

Jungkook broke into a smile and laughed while lightly swatting my shoulder.

I smiled too. My smile grew wider and I bit my bottom lip seeing how happy and handsome he looked with that smile.

I just want it to stay like this forever.

***

A/N: HALLO! I've noticed I'm getting more reads for mt than ct. I understand that yall may not get the notification or just choose to click on the latest notification but please spare some time to see if there is another chapter that you haven't read yet. Cuz if yall dont read ct you guys wont understand the story. ALSO, my exams are coming up in a month or two so.....(dont kill me) that means less often updates. Im sorry but I've really gotta concentrate on studies. Sorry😶😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 58 30
A girl. Lonely, destroyed, suicidal. She thought ending her life was the only way she could be free. But when she was about to jump, a boy saved her...
4.4K 179 30
"you saved a life." ; tw ; lower case intended
6.9K 294 21
"Promise?" He nodded,"I promise , until I die I will protect you." And protect is what he did....
223 36 13
"THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER I WANT....Y..YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF YOONGI" "SO WHAT JIN HYUNG WHAT CAN I DO ITS BETTER TO DIE INSTEAD OF LIVING A LIFE L...