Take Me | Rydon

By oneandlonely47

A story in which Brendon is 'kidnapped' by a guy on a motorcycle. More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xviii
xix
xx.
xxi.
epilogue.
Sneak Peak

xvii.

1.3K 45 66
By oneandlonely47

I think I'm gonna end this soon. Get it to 20 chapters and then an epilogue. I lost interest in it.

& I might skip to certain times cause idk what to write in this anymore. 

---

Skipping to Valentine's Day

Ryan got a ride to work today so Brendon could use the car to run whatever errands he told Ryan he had.

The only errands Brendon had were running to the grocery store to get things for his pot roast dinner, something to make for dessert, and a gift for Ryan.

Brendon and Ryan never spent Valentine's Day together, and Brendon isn't even sure that Ryan celebrates the holiday, but he planned something anyway.

The roast is in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, and Brendon is currently working on making dessert, which is only fudge brownies and chocolate covered strawberries. Brendon found a heart shaped tray and decided to place the strawberries on it with the brownies in the middle. 

He's got Ryan's gift in a small red bag that is decorated in white and pink hearts and says love all over it, and the card is leaning against the bag which is placed neatly on the counter for Ryan to see when he comes home.

"Shit," Brendon mutters to himself when he looks at the time. Ryan should be home soon and he hasn't showered yet.

He hurries to the bathroom and gets in the shower, making it the fastest shower of his life probably, and he dresses himself in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black button up long sleeved shirt with a red tie that he found in Ryan's drawer. He fixes his hair perfectly and just as he's walking back into the kitchen, he hears a car engine and a door closing. He smiles to himself and hurries into the kitchen. 

The car drives away and Brendon can hear the front door opening. His heart is racing all of a sudden. Maybe because this is the first Valentine's day they'll spend together.

"Bren, I'm home." Ryan calls out. "What are you making? It smells good."

Ryan walks into the kitchen, and Brendon is bent over, placing the tray of chocolate covered strawberries and brownies into the refrigerator. He stands up and turns around, letting the door close.

When he sees Ryan, he smiles wide.

Ryan holds his hand out, offering Brendon the red roses with a somewhat nervous smile on his face.

"Awh! Babe, you didn't have to do that." Brendon walks over to Ryan, taking the roses from him and smelling them. "Thank you."

Ryan leans in and catches Brendon's lips with his.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Ryan says softly. "Seriously though, what're you making? It smells amazing."

"Pot roast," Brendon answers, putting the roses down on the counter next to Ryan's gift so he can look for a vase. He knows Ryan has one somewhere. He used it that one time when they had a fight and Ryan made dinner for them. "I also made dessert. It's in the fridge." Brendon finds the vase and fills it with water.

"What's this?" Ryan now asks, and Brendon turns around to see him standing in front of the counter where he placed Ryan's gift.

"Your Valentine's Day present."

"Brendon, you didn't need to get me anything." Ryan says, now feeling terrible that Brendon spent his money on him.

"I wanted to," Brendon smiles genuinely and he picks up the roses, removing them from the package and he places them in the vase and sets them on the table. "I think you'll like it."

"I just wasn't expecting anything," Ryan says quietly with a shrug of his shoulder. "I mean, I got you something also, but I wasn't sure if you even liked Valentine's Day and -"

"I wasn't sure if you liked it either," Brendon laughed and Ryan smiled at him. Ryan motioned for Brendon to come over with his finger, and Brendon eagerly made his way to Ryan. Ryan wrapped Brendon in his arms and kissed his temple. "I love you."

"I love you too." Brendon pulled back and kissed Ryan softly. "So when do we exchange gifts? Before or after dinner?"

Ryan laughed and pecked Brendon's lips again and removing his arms.

"After. Maybe during dessert," Ryan says, now heading for the fridge. "What'd you make anyway?" He opens the fridge and Brendon smiles when he hears "oooh," from Ryan.

"It's nothing special, but the brownies are homemade. Not the box kind."

"The box kind would have been good too," Ryan says, and he picks up a strawberry from the tray and walks over to Brendon with it. "Here."

"Hey, those are for after dinner." Brendon frowns but opens his mouth anyway. Ryan slowly puts the strawberry in Brendon's mouth and Brendon bites down on it. Ryan pulls it away and finishes it. He tosses the end of it toward the sink, but misses, and he puts a hand on the side of Brendon's neck and the other on his cheek, and he leans in.

"I'd rather have you after dinner," Ryan says, his voice low all of a sudden, and Brendon shivers. His hands are gripping the sides of Ryan's shirt.  "but if you want the strawberries, then that's fine."

Ryan pulls away and heads out of the kitchen.

"Jerk!" Brendon laughs, and Ryan smiles as he makes his way to the bedroom.

-

"I could eat all of this right now and I wouldn't even care if I got fat," Ryan says, shoving more of the pot roast in his mouth. Brendon's staring at him, an amused grin on his face. "So good."

"Don't eat so fast, you're gonna get too full and you won't feel good."

"I'll be fine," Ryan says, but he listens to Brendon anyway.

After dinner, Ryan helps Brendon with the dishes and they bring the dessert tray into the living room and set it on the coffee table.

Brendon runs back into the kitchen to get Ryan's gift.

When he comes back into the living room, he stops in his tracks, frozen to the spot, his heart pounding and his breathing becoming erratic.

Ryan's on one knee, a little white box in his hand with the top open, and there's a shiny silver band in the slot.

"What -"

"Come here," Ryan interrupts, and Brendon forces himself to move. He's clutching onto the gift bag and card, and Ryan takes it from him and set it down beside him on the floor. Ryan then takes Brendon's left hand in his and kisses the top of it. "This honestly isn't how I imagined this would happen, but I knew you wouldn't be expecting it so I figured it'd be perfect."

Brendon's cheeks are wet and his vision is blurred. He brings his free hand up to wipe his eyes and he covers his mouth.

"I'm not really sure if you're ready for this at all because you're so young, and I'm about to be twenty-eight so it'd kind of make sense for me to wanna settle down, but I don't wanna marry anyone else but you." The tears keep spilling from Brendon's eyes and he feels ugly right now, standing here in front of Ryan and crying like a little kid. "And even if you don't wanna get married, that's fine too, but I'd like to be able to call you my husband someday. We could have a long engagement if you're not ready right now."

"You didn't even ask me yet, don't assume things." Brendon laughs and Ryan smiles, realizing that he's rambling.

"I love you more than I ever imagined I could love someone. You make me a better person and there's no one else I'd rather be with. I wanna spend the rest of my life showing you how much you mean to me and how much I love you." Brendon squeezes Ryan's hand and he notices that Ryan's eyes are welling up with tears now. "Will you marry me?"

Brendon purposely hesitates on giving Ryan an answer, and Ryan is starting to feel anxious.

"Of course I will," Brendon says, wiping his eyes again and smiling from ear to ear.

Ryan feels relieved, letting out a breath he was holding, and his shaky hands slip the silver band on Brendon's finger. Ryan gets to his feet and attacks Brendon's mouth with his. Brendon wraps his arms around Ryan's neck and Ryan places his hands on the backs of Brendon's thighs.

"Jump," he says against Brendon's lips. Brendon jumps up and wraps his legs around Ryan's waist, and Ryan carries him toward the bedroom.

'"Wait, your gift." Brendon says, breaking this kiss.

"I'll open it later," Ryan says, leaning in to kiss Brendon again.

"No, I want you to open it now." Brendon pulls away from the kiss and frowns. "Please?"

"Okay, I'll go get it." Ryan sets Brendon on the bed and goes back to the living room.

"Bring the strawberries and brownies!" Brendon shouts.

Ryan comes back in with the tray and the gift from Brendon. He sets the tray on the bed and Brendon goes for a brownie while Ryan sits next to him on the bed and folds his legs.

"I'd rather undress you right now." Ryan says, giving Brendon the look that drives him crazy. Brendon almost shivers.

"Open it," Brendon licks his lips and Ryan grins.

He opens the card first, smiling as he reads it.

"You're so cheesy," Ryan laughs, putting the card back in the envelope.

"Yet you're the one who just proposed on Valentine's Day." Brendon laughs.

"And you said yes." Brendon's cheeks heat up and Ryan smiles as he pulls the tissue paper from the gift bag.

He reaches in the bag and pulls out a box. It feels heavy. 

"If you don't like it, I'll just take it back and give you the money for it."

"I haven't even opened it yet," Ryan chuckles and flips the box open. His eyes widen. "Brendon. Are you kidding?"

"Do you hate it?"

"No!" Ryan says, removing it from the box. "No, holy shit. How much did you spend on this?"

Ryan takes off the watch on his left wrist, tossing it on the bed and placing the new one in it's spot.

"It might have been three thousand? I have the receipt somewhere."

Ryan's neck nearly breaks when he looks up at Brendon.

"Three thousand dollars Brendon? Where did you get that kind of money?"

"I was saving most of my checks," he shrugs and Ryan goes back to looking at the watch. Silver with small diamonds around it. Ryan was in love. "and I asked Sarah to help me out. She took out a small loan from the bank and I'm paying her back for it."

"Babe you didn't have to do this," Ryan couldn't stop staring at the Rolex.

"I know, but you were talking about how you wanted a new watch and if I remember correctly, you said you wish you could get a Rolex, and since I couldn't get you one in time for Christmas, I just saved money and asked Sarah for help so I could get it for you for Valentine's Day."

You're amazing," Ryan lunges forward, pushing Brendon backward and lying on top of him. "you're perfect. Do you know that?"

"I could say the same about you." Brendon smiles and Ryan kisses him. "I really want another strawberry though, so get off me."

Brendon pushes him and Ryan lies on his back. Before he's able to get up, Brendon climbs on top of him, sitting on his waist, and he reaches over to grab the strawberry. He slowly puts it to his lips, licking around the tip of it before placing it in his mouth and taking a bite. Brendon feels Ryan's crotch pushing up into him.

"How the hell did I get so lucky?" Ryan asks, mostly to himself. Brendon smiles seductively.

"You put me on your motorcycle and drove me to your house," he says and Ryan hums. Those were some of the best day Ryan's ever had, but also the worst, considering Brendon's age at the time. "I kissed you and you carried me to your bed." Brendon is slowly grinding his hips, and Ryan's hands are tightly gripping Brendon's waist. Brendon drops the end of the fruit onto the tray and begins unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

When it's fully unbuttoned, Ryan slides his hands up Brendon's stomach and chest, stopping at his shoulders and pushing the shirt off. Brendon leans down and kisses Ryan passionately, his tongue between Ryan's teeth. 

"How early can we get married?" Brendon asks, moving his lips to Ryan's jaw and neck.

"Have to apply for the marriage license first, but we could do it tomorrow if you wanted." Brendon's sucking and biting and licking a spot on Ryan's neck, and Ryan is loving it.

"We couldn't do it right now?" Ryan laughs and Brendon bites down harder on the spot.

"The court house is closed. It's too late now." Brendon pulls back and sits up again.

"Tomorrow then." Brendon says, and he's serious about it. Ryan's heart rate picks up. "Do you want to?"

"Are you being serious?" Ryan asks, and Brendon nods his head, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "You don't wanna plan a wedding? Or have people show up?"

"I don't have anyone to invite. Other than Emily, and maybe Spencer. But he probably wouldn't show up." 

"Then we'll do a small court house wedding. We'll invite Sarah, and Spencer, and Emily. I don't really have any friends either." Brendon lifts up Ryan's shirt and Ryan sits up to take it off. "You don't wanna try to invite your family?"

Brendon simply shakes his head.

"Don't want anything to do with them."

"Babe, you should at least try." Brendon gets off of him but Ryan quickly gets up and pushes Brendon back on the bed. "Hey, don't do this."

"I don't wanna talk about my family. I don't even consider them family anymore."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't bring them up again." Ryan leans down and kisses Brendon.

They spend the night in bed, eating chocolate covered strawberries and brownies, and finish it off by making love.

---

sorry for skipping smut, something came up and i wanted to publish it

maybe next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3.3K 21
The choir queer Brendon finds himself at a stupid Halloween party, at a stupid cheerleader's house, where he loses his life to a stupid pretty boy. T...
21.2K 666 10
Guan Shan gets kidnapped by she li and it's up to he tian to save his little mo.
73K 4K 20
Ryan finds out he has a deadly STD, he tries to live the rest of his life to the fullest. When he goes out for his daily donut at the campus bakery...
18.4K 696 29
(THE STORY CONTAIN PHYSICAL ASSAULT, RAPE , ABUSE, MENTAL DEPRESSION ETC. IF ANYONE IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE KIND OF THING PLEASE IGNORE IT ) "L...