Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

By KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... More

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
chapter-66
Chapter-67
chapter-68
epilogue.

chapter-69(last chapter)

2.5K 93 21
By KrithikaRshi

Written by S1992L

**********

“This is soooo beautiful…” Lav gushed as soon as the blind fold was removed from her eyes.. “You did this?” She asked Henry as he pulled the chair for her to sit… “Yeah..” He answered massaging his neck.. “Do you like it?” he asked smiling hopefully after taking a seat opposite to Lav..

“No..” Lav said flatly… “Oh..” His face fell…

“I love it dumbo…” Lav gushed, “Thank you so much for all the trouble..”  Henry’s face lightened up instantly as soon as she told him… “You are worth all the trouble” He said looking straight in the eyes of Lav and grabbed her hand across the table and kissed it…

Lavanya’s eyes started to moist with all the love she was experiencing from this man sitting in front of her… After the proposal Henry asked Lav to come with him.. Well, more like demanded… Half way through their way he blind folded her eyes… She looked at her surrounding… They were in the back garden of Raizada mansion… They were under a tree near the pool.. The tree, they were under, was illuminated with fairy lights giving it a dreamy look… The pool was decorated with rose petals with a huge heart in the middle…

“Thank you so mach Henry… No one ever does this to me..” She informed him with a watery eyes… Henry, being the awesome would be hubby, could not bear her tears and brought his chair near her … Cupping her face he traced her cheek with his thumb and said, “Nobody better be… It’s only my right..”

This made Lav smile and she nodded her head to him..  “I love you..” Lav declared grabbing his hands..

“Je t’aime” Henry replied.. Lav looked at him confused and she asked, “what’s this mean?”

“It’s mean ‘I love you’ in French..” Henry supplied.. Lav’s eyes become like a soccer hearing this, “I rememberd you said this in the day of ‘miss college versatile’ ” She spoke up… Henry only gave her a toothy grin and wink at her making Lav’s heart melt..

“Okay… Let’s eat now…” Henry said..

****

After their romantic date when Henry and Lav came in the living room, they saw Payal and Akash were fighting over something… Anjali and Shyam was looking at them amused, Arnav and Khushi was in their usual eyelock and Nk was sleeping and Radha was tying his hair in various ponytails…

They went straight to the oh so cute couple… Guess who?

Yup..

 You guessed it right..

Arnav and Khushi..

The best guessing award goes to UD readers… Haha…

So when they called them or even sat beside them they obviously did not hear first… A nudge from Lav to Khushi and a punch from Henry to Arnav brought them back in the real world from their Arshi land…

“What?” Arnav scowled at Henry who grinned back at him and Khushi blushed seeing Lav wiggling her eyebrows at her…

“What’s going on with them?” Lav asked and she got a shrug from Arnav in reply making her and Henry shocked that dear Arshi did not hear anything.. Ofcourse, they were in their own Arshi Land…

Khushi rolled her eyes at them and told, “They were bickering about their wedding date…  ” And with that all of them tuned in the conversation of Payal and Akash…

“I did not hear anything..” Payal said folding her hands on her chest…. “Please Payal, Try and understand…” Akash pleaded..

Others chuckled seeing Payal’s stubbornness.. “Well, actually we decided to do Lav and Henry’s marriage in the same date of Anjali Shyam and Arnav Khushi…” Lav’s parents said smiling…

“Yayyy” Khushi cheered dramatically, Lav blushed and Henry grinned.

Arnav, Shyam, Akash, Radha, payal, Anjali all congratulated them.

“I’ll get married in the same date. I am telling you Akash. If you want to marry me, then fix the date with the other three weddings.” Payal said seriously.

“What?” Akash cried out, “You have got to be kidding me.” He continued, “We already have a date Payal. We shouldn’t postpone that. We will get married in 10 days.”

“Shouldn’t?” Payal countered, “That means we CAN…”

Akash realized the blunder he made. He cursed and finally agreed to postpone their  marriage. The parents agreed too.

“4 marriages in same day?” A servant uttered hearing the conversation.

“Seems like that.” Another one replied.

The first servant was about to said something but she stopped hearing Nk, who was now wide awake.

“All of you are marrying in same date? Then why we will be behind?” He asked or rather stated putting his arm around Radha’s shoulder.

“I will be marrying Radha in the same date then.” He announced making Radha blushed…

All of them agreed to do that and cheered.

“No. Not 4 Shama. 5 weddings are going to happen in same date.” The second servant said.

“I am wondering what the guests will do when they have to buy 5 gifts for one night. Naina.” Shama muttered and went to do her won work. Naina followed her.

“Okay. It’s settled then. We will go to shopping for dresses for the sangeet, Mehendi and Haldi rituals. And as for cloths for main event like shaadi, I have some design in my bridal collection. I’ll bring the clothes once they all are ready.” Anjali spoke up. All agreed with her.

“Ladies, I don’t think you need to go shopping. My company is now doing Indian wedding collection. You can choose your clothes from there. I’ll tell my secretary to bring the samples-”

A loud cough interrupted Henry and he looked around to find Radha, raising her hand in the air, was glaring at him.

“Yes Radha”

“I think you should start eating nuts from now on as you are talking like nuts.” She told glaring at him making others snicker.

“Wha-” Henry was lost of words.

“Your secretary is sitting right here HEN.” She mocked the last word pointing her index finger at herself.

Henry smiled sweetly at her and told, “You are not my secretary anymore RA” He said mocking her.

“Are you firing me?” She asked tears in her eyes. Gone was the Radha who was glaring at her boss a few seconds back.

“What? No.” Henry said incredulous, “You got a promotion.Did not you check your email?”

Lost, Radha shook her head. And when Henry’s words registered in her brain she shrieked jumping up from the sofa she was sitting and hugged her boss.

“Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much.”

Henry chuckled and patted her hear like a big brother.

********

This was the day. The day of their marriage. They had been preparing from almost two months now. The other rituals like Sangeet, Mehendi, Haldi all happened filled with laughter, giggles, naughtiness and love. 

Khushi, Anjali, Lavanya, Payal and Radha all the 5 brides were eagerly waiting for this day for their prince charming would swipe them off their feet. They were getting ready in a room at the hotel where the shaadi would be happening. They decided that they would book a marriage hall for the shaadi.

“The grooms are coming. The grooms are coming.” They heard their cousins and friends were murmuring rushing towards the available windows to take a glimpse of the bridegrooms.

The brides’ hearts skipped beats hearing their princes were coming and they ran towards the window of the room they were getting ready to get a glimpse of them.

Baalike Tumhare Sapno Ka Rajkumar Aa Raha Hai

O Girl, the prince of Your dreams is coming

Varmaala Doli Baaraat Sajaake Ke

Bringing with him the wedding garland, a palanquin, and procession

“Oh My god. Look at Henry. He looks so handsome wearing the sherwani.” Lavanya cooed. “Look at Nk.. Aww…” Radha gushed. “Oh Akash.. I want to pull his cheek right now. He is looking like a lost child” Payal giggled. “My chote is looking so cute. Look Khushi ji.” Anjali cooed making Khushi blushed. “And My Shyam bhai is looking magnificient di I mean Bhabi.” Khushi winked at Anjali making her blushed. They giggled at each other seeing their princes being pampered by their future-in-laws.

Hey Ya... Heeriye Sehra Baandh Ke Main Toh Aaya Re

O Heeriye (My love)! I have come wearing the sehra  

Hey Ya.. Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re

I've come bringing with me a wedding palanquin and a procession

O Heer! I have come wearing the sehra

Hey Ya... Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re

I've come bringing with me a wedding palanquin and a procession  

While the parents welcoming the grooms Arnav’s eyes traveled upwards and then he saw the brides huddled together in the window. He gave a wink to Khushi and spread the words to his fellow grooms. And they had greeted their respective brides in their own unique way.

Ab Toh No Hota Hai Ek Roz Intezaar Soni

Now, I can't wait for even a single day more, my love

Aaj Nahi Toh Kal Hai Tujhko Toh Bas Meri Honi Re

Either today or tomorrow, You are going to be mine

Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga  

I'm going to take You away and I'm going to give You my heart  

The grooms came to their respective mandaps and sat down where Pandit ji did some ritual and finally the brides were called. Sure they saw them through the window but when they finally descended from the stairs the boys were speechless. Their throats became dry, heart beats skipped seeing their brides.

O Jaaniya Keh De Bahaane Se

 O love of mine! Say this, making any excuse

 Main Tera Jism Hoon, Tu Meri Jaan

 I'm Your body and You are my soul 

Cheez Tere Jaisi Na Mujhko Na Mujhko Khoni Re

 I don't want to lose a precious item like You

 Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga

 I'm going to take You away and I'm going to give You my heart  

The Seven rounds started. They exchanged their vows in front of the holly fire and their friends and families. They exchanged garlands with the hope to exchange their sadness and happiness with each other .Then grooms tied the mangalsutra in the neck of their respective brides and filled their maang (hair partition) with Sindoor.

Kar Diya Hai Tune Mujhko Yun Bekaraar Maahi

 You've made me restless in Your love, O partner

 Keh Diya Duniya Se Main Teri Main Teri Ho Gayi Re

 I've now declared to this world that I have became Yours

 Tere Naal Mein Aavaangi, Sasural Mein Javaangi

 I'll come with You, I'll go to my in-laws place

 Hey Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga

 I'm going to take You away and I'm going to give You my heart

 Hey Ya...  

Finally the marriage finished. They took the elders blessings and after the bidaai the grooms took their brides to their new homes where the family members would be presented to welcome the newlyweds.

********

Arnav took  Khushi To RM where Anjali was waiting for her chote and Khushi ji to welcome them to RM. She and Shyam decided to to go Gupta house later after finishing Khushi’s welcoming ceremony to RM. And the elders agreed.

She took aarti of Arnav and Khushi and instructed Khushi to enter her new home by kicking the rice pot and Khushi did just that. Then she was told to walk through the red liquid which was in a large plate. When she was in middle of going to the living room of RM she was stopped by Anjali herself.

“Stop stop stop. Bhabi.” Anjali spoke up.

“What now Di?” Arnav asked confused.

“Now it’s your exam Chote. Let’s see how strong are you.” Anjali said smirking.

“What do you mean Anju?” Shyam asked this time.

“It’s Raizada tradition to enter the house with your newlywed wife in your arms.” She giggled seeing Khushi’s expression.

“Now saale sahib, if it’s a tradition then I can’t do anything” Shyam said.

“Gladly” Arnav smirked and bend down infront of Khushi only to swipe her in his arms. Khushi shrieked for the sudden movement and clutched his sherwani for dear life.

“Now, now saale sahab. Don’t let go of my sister. She is the only one I have.” Shyam teased when Arnav started to walk towards the living room with Khushi in his arms.

*******

Hours later when Anjali and Shyam went to Gupta house Khushi settled to Arnav’s room now hers too. She went to the walk in closet to change from her heavy lehenga to something light. Arnav was with some guest. But as Khushi being Khushi She trip over the lehenga and ended up falling on the bed with search force that a pillow went flying across the room.

That’s not what she noticed. She saw a red envelope on the bed with her name written in it. She frown.

‘What it might be?’ She thought.

She opened the envelope carefully and found a paper. When she opened the paper and read the content written on it, made her eyes teary.

Hey girl, do you know this?

I never thought I’ll marry my student.

But When my sisters asked me to think once,

I felt like we are soulmates.

Later I fell in love with the uniqueness of you,

And want to spend the rest of my life in the company of you.

The engagement rings which connect to the nerves of our hearts,

Are feeling joyful to the reflect the brightness of our lives.

The moment that I join my steps with you on our sangeet,

I promise myself to not let you fall down in any rift.

The mehendi of my tag (name) on your palm,

Silently singing that we are unique twosome.

Taking the seven vows with you around the holly fire,

I muttered myself that I’ll be with you in every stair.

In this unexpected unwritten destiny of my dairy,

I found the love of my life, MY KHUSHI.

Khushi was sniffing when Arnav entered their room and rushed towards her and brought her in his chest.

“Hey don’t cry Khushi. I promise to take you to your parents as soon as possible. Please Don’t cry. I can’t see your tears.” Arnav soothed without listening Khushi who tried to open her mouth but every time Arnav cut her off.

Khushi shook her head with tears still flowing from her eyes. “What? You didn’t want to go to Gupta Mansion?” Arnav asked confused.

“I love you  Arnav ji.” Khushi said.

Arnav looked more confused than ever. “I love you too. Now tell me what happened?” He asked Leaning away so that he could see her face.

Without saying anything Khushi handed him the poem. First Arnav looked confused but then she understood what’s the matter.

“Thank you..” Khushi whispered.

“For what?”

“For loving me.”

“Then Thank you to you too Khushi.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too” Arnav whispered before crashing his lips with her and both of them lost in their world of passion.

******

In the morning Khushi woke up first and started to panic seeing the unfamiliar room but later remember that she was now a married woman. She was not Miss. Khushi Gupta any more. Now she was Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Rizada.

Speaking of Arnav, she turned around to find him sleeping peacefully. His hand securely around her waist, holding her. Her head was in the nook of his neck. She smiled at his sleeping form. Unable to control herself she planted a kiss on his forehead and about to slip off the bed but Arnav’s arm tightened around her and at the same time he open his eyes.

“Good morning Khushi.” He said in his husky morning voice.

“Good Morning’ She replied.

Arnav bent down to kiss her and once again they found them in the world of passion.

Later that night Khushi and Arnav lay awake on their bed.

“So, this is the end?” She asked her husband.

“No. This is not the end of our story. Yeah I know it’s UNWRITTEN DESTINY and I also FOUND MY LOVE but this is not end. It’s our life together. This is our ever after.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.4K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
122K 8.1K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
306K 11.9K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
133K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...