Sotus House (Sotus-Love Sick...

By LaceyRay

Excerpt: "Welcome to hell plebes. For the next four weeks besides attending classes, you are going to be eati... More

A/N
Welcome To Hell
Staking His Claim
Drive Me Crazy
Call Me Maybe
Wet Looks Good On You
Not a Fight
Punish Me...Please?!
Still in Hell
Passing Notes
Have you Seen Me?
Sexiest Freshman Pledge
Dead Freshman Walking
Only Have Eyes For You
I Love Arthit, Don't You Know
Dr. Who?
Joe's House of Pizza
Unlocked Doors
SHAFT
Tempting Kisses
Collide
Auditions
Dazed and Confused
Nohm, Spider Monkeys, and Butt Dialing
Operation KISS
The Trouble With Noh
I Warned You
Not a Chance In Hell
Bonus Scene: Foursome
Dawn, Java, and Other Crap
Crushing on Fabulous!
Special Delivery
Thieving, Sneaking, and Minioning
Aim is Extra Awesome
Bonus Scene: Do You Trust Me?
Say Hello to the House Mother
Do The Flip!
The Pink Whip
Introducing Hell's Princes...
How To Entice A SOTUS Boy
Love at First Bite
Tasty
Whipped Cream Covered...
Lovesick Reunion
Biscuits Bring Peace
Dr. Who Strikes Again
Wanted
Misunderstandings & Eyeliner
Mmmm, Bacon
Party! Party! Party!
TAD, BFs & Ransom Notes
Jealousy for a Good Cause
Terrorists and Timeshares
Late Night Confessions and Early Morning Throwdowns
You Started It!
Umm...Hello?
Will the Real Adorable Face (Please Stand Up?!)
Let's Get Our Chili On!
My Boyfriend's Chili is Better than Yours
He's In Hell
Tell Me I'm the Only One
Best Laid Plans
Baking Love
Cookie Thief Hunting
Working at the Car Wash
Wet Tanks, Frozen Grapes, and You Love Me!
Special Chapter-It Wasn't Tea
Special Chapter: Daniel Who?
Surprise!
Let the Fair Begin!
The Kissing Booth
Problems While Wet
Pizza Pow Wow
Access Denied ๐Ÿšซ
Greenhouse Shenanigans
SOTUS House 2018 Calendar
Zombie Prom
SOTUS
Graduation Surprise
Early Morning Wake Up Calls
Itineraries and Other Plans
Sunblock and Love Bites
Aloha
Mother Hen
Ten Years Later
Stags and Strippers
Good, Bad, and Ugly
Husbands

CRAP!

1.1K 81 54
By LaceyRay

At around one, the car wash was in full swing and the sun was making it hot. The first to take their shirt off was Spawn. Spawn had a body to be looked at. He didn't go to the gym to workout just for health purposes. No, those muscles were to be drooled over and his tats were to be looked at. While his heart belonged to Waii, it didn't mean he couldn't be admired. BUT, he forgot about Lily. When he felt something jump on his back and arms came around his neck to choke him, he knew it had to be his Lily.

"Spawny! You are looking soooo good. I bet Waii can't keep his hands off of you," Lily squealed in his ear.

"Lily love, I can't breathe..."

"Oh! So sorry." Lily eased up on her hold but didn't jump down off his back.

"Aren't you and Fifth together now? I don't think he would like you on me like this."

"Pfft. Why? You and I are just friends and besides I don't have the right parts for you. What's he to get upset over?"

Spawn sighed. "Lily love, men don't like it when their girlfriends/boyfriends are all over other people regardless of what parts they like. You need to get down, okay?"

"Fiiiinnneee," Lily said on a whine. "But Spawny?"

"Yeah, love?" Spawn turned around to a bucket full of cold water in his face.

"You looked really hot!"

Spawn shook himself flinging water everywhere and Lily started backing up at the glint in his eyes. "Don't run, Lily love."

"CRAP!"

******************************

The second one to take their tank off was Knott. By the third car it had gotten all wet and soapy. He couldn't stand the clingy material on his body one more second. As he stood back up from grabbing a towel a tiny girl collided with him. Knott's hands shot out to steady her before she fell and he inwardly cursed when he recognized her as the girl that felt him up.

"Save me! Please, please, please," Lily screamed not even noticing it was Knott that had her in his arms. Looking up she screamed for a different reason. Wrapping her arms around his neck she jumped in his arms. "Help." Fifth couldn't get mad since Knott was gay right?

Both let out a startled yelp as cold water came crashing down on them.

"What the fuck Spawn?"

"She started it bro," Spawn smirked.

"I sorta did," Lily confirmed.

"You again, seriously," Tew said irritated. "Where is your fucking shirt, babe?"

"Double CRAP!"

*****************************************

Kong had to take his tank off when Bright sprayed him with water instead of the car. He was grabbing a dry one when someone grabbed him around the waist and held on for dear life. He knew it wasn't his hon because he could feel breasts plastered against his back.

Taking a look over his shoulder he saw a petite brunette trying to hide behind him.

"May I help you?" Kong asked nicely.

"Shh, I'm hiding."

"I see that, but why?"

"I may have started a water fight," the girl confessed.

"Ahh, um if my boyfriend sees us like this he may drown us both," Kong warned.

"Don't worry I'll protect us."

Kong chuckled. This girl was a hoot.

"KONGPOB!"

"Shit," Kong muttered. Smiling he winked at his hon, "Yes, Arthit."

"Did you lose your shirt?"

"No, hon. I was just getting a dry one." Kong held up the tank but that just made Arthit's eyes zero in on the hands currently resting on his naked belly.

Taking Kong by the shoulders he roughly turned him revealing Lily staring at him with wide eyes.

"Just who the fuck are you?"

"Is that any way to talk to a lady?" Lily challenged eyes blazing.

"Do you not know who I am? Or who he is? Get your hands off my man!"

"Yes, yes, and I can't. I'm hiding. I know you two belong to each other. I'm not trying to steal him."

"Hiding?!"

Just then cold water came raining down on them from several directions not only drenching Lily but getting Kong and Arthit as well.

"What the fuck?!" Arthit yelled.

"Crappity Crap Crap!"

**************************************************************

Trying to find Fifth was harder than Lily anticipated. Where was that boyfriend of hers? While she could take care of herself just fine what good was he if he wasn't around to help her?

Dodging cars and people Lily nearly ran over Wad and Pete. A very shirtless Wad and Pete. Oh my, this had to be her lucky day.

"Hi! Have you seen Fifth?"

"I think he might be over by the water station filling water buckets," Pete said.

"Thanks. Can I make a suggestion?"

Wad and Pete looked at each other and shrugged.

"I would put your shirts back on if I were you."

"It's so fucking hot out though," Wad groaned. Pete nodded in agreement.

"I appreciate the view and I imagine the rest of the other women who are breathing do to but..." Lily pointed behind them and bit her lip.

Wad sighed. "He's behind me isn't he."

Lily shook her head yes.

"Mine too?"

Again with the head nodding.

"FUCK!"

Lily could sympathize.

**********************************************************

Fifth was indeed over by the water station filling up buckets. His sweat slickened skin glistened in the sun and he took his tank top off to wipe his face and neck. It was hot for being so late in September.

He smiled as he heard his Lily's voice calling his name. Bracing himself she came barreling his way jumping into his arms.

"What's the matter Lilykins?" Setting her back on the ground Fifth noticed his girl was wet and not just a little wet. Like the fabric of her tank top was clinging to her curves and showing his brothers way too much. He growled.

"Why are you all wet? Who has seen you like this? I have people to kill."

"Me! Why are you half naked? And why was it so freaking hard to find you?" Lily slapped him on the chest. "Who do I need to kill?"

Kim came running up to them with several towels and oversized t-shirts.

"Here. I thought you could use these." Kim was sure to get a couple pictures of the couple in all their wet glory before they could change.

"Thanks sis!"

"No problem. I have more pictures to take!" Hopefully wet and wild ones. She really did love her job.

**************************************************************

A/N

You know you all are wishing you were Lily. Working at the car wash!  That song is catchy and it's stuck in my head.  Until next time...

Lots of Love,

ELBLQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7.9K 124
"Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite" kongpob said "Such a cheese ball" arthit said and Chuckled _________________________________...
21.8K 1.4K 85
Story Snippet: He fidgeted with his fingers. "But I-I do not... w-want to do s-such things with y-you." General Haoran banged his hand on the wall w...
48.1K 3.4K 23
A Kongpob-Arthit fanfiction. What has fate in store for Kongpob, a thief, and Arthit, a prince, who meet in the most unexpected circumstances?
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...