Best Mistake // kthXreader ✔

Galing kay baby_vt

I woke up here at his place. What happened last night? This story is about you, the reader and Taehyung, a l... Higit pa

Kim Taehyung
Incident
Cafe
Storm
Jealous ?!
Contact
Hurt
Official
Concert
Mess
Hyejin
Valentine's Day
morning
Taken
Flirt
Mini Date
Sorry
Suspicious
Caught
Surprise
The End ✔

The Park

2.2K 74 11
Galing kay baby_vt

I ended up sending Ari home while Taehyung was with us, it was very silent until I heard small sniffles coming from behind. I turned around to see Ari crying, since Taehyung was driving, I sneaked to the back.

" Are you okay Ari? " she looked at me and then hugged me tightly. I patted her head gently.

" When I get home, I'll be alone. My mother won't be there. I won't ever see her beautiful smiles again. " don't worry.

" I haven't seen my mom in years " Taehyung said.

" Did she already pass away? " I looked at Taehyung and he seemed upset, but why?

" No, my mom left me and my dad. " It was quiet again, then we finally arrived at her house. I knew Ari was gonna be alone so I told Taehyung to call Jimin to come over at her house. Taehyung and I left afterwards, he wasn't going the right way.

" Um.. Taehyung? Where are we going? " I asked.

" You'll find out " oh my gosh I wanted to go home. A few minutes later we arrived in a place, this place seemed familiar. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He held my hand and we walked around.

" Remember this place? " Taehyung asked me. I was thinking hard then it finally came to m mind.

" The place where you said you wanted to bring your lover " he smiled and nodded. We walked around and sat on the rocks by the lake, it was 7 p.m and there was barely anyone at the park. I felt someone glaring at me and I looked over to see Taehyung smiling at me.

" What? " he kissed me unexpectedly. He pulled back after a bit.

" I love you y/n ", omo my poor hearteu.

" I love you too ", he gave me a peck on my forehead. It was now 9 p.m and the stars were now out. We stared at he stars while laying on the soft grass, while watching the stars I felt something warm holding onto my hand and I look down to see Taehyung's big hands holding onto my hands. After a while I looked at Taehyung, omo why is he sleeping? I appreciated his looks for a while but suddenly fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone shaking me back and fourth, I looked at who it was and jumped in surprise. Holy shit it's the cops, I quickly woke Taehyung up.

" Wake up Tae! " he wouldn't budge even after a few attempts, so I decided to tickle him. He started and woke up.

" What wrong with y-- " he shushed when I pointed for him to look at the cops. " Haha, y-y/n, why didn't you say anything? " he started scratching his head.

" Do you now what time it is? " the police asked us. I looked at my phone, OH MY FREAKING GOSHHH IT'S 2 A.M?!! We quickly got up and apologized, we started walking to the car out of embarrassment. When we out of the police's sight I quickly gave Taehyung a pinch.

" Yahh! what was that for? " I just rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him. " Hey! Y/n! " I ignored him and kept walking and I finally reached the car. Shit, he has the car keys. He reached the cars and laughed, what a jerk. He ket jingling the keys in front of my face. " How you gnna get in the car now ", I was getting quite irritated so I walked up o him and snatched the key from him and got in the car.

" Hurry and get in before I leave you! " he quickly got inside ad looked at me.

" I'm sorry y/n. " he grabbed my hands and I looked at him feeling really confused.

" Pabo! What are you apologizing for? " I hugged him.

" HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! " what the, why is laughing? " Y/n you fell for it. You're not mad? " he continued to laugh.

" AISHH! So foolish no wonder why your ex broke up with you. " He suddenly stopped laughing. Oh no, what did I just do. " I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't mean it.. "

" Drive, hurry. Let's take you home. " He was serious this time, so I started to drive on. The whole drive was quite, 25 minutes late when we got to my house. We both got out and he walked my door.

" Taehyung.. about what I said earl-- "

" Forget about it " he kissed me and left. I'm so stupid oh my goodness. I walked inside with the regret feeling. I lay on my bed and yelled with the pillow covering my mouth. Y/n how can you be so stupid! He's probably mad at me right now, aishhh!

A/N :

I'm gonna end this story short, and start with Taehyung's P.O.V next chapter sorry babes!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

770 42 15
Some relationships aren't meant to be. It's the same with us. Though we both are deserve each other we aren't mean't to be. I want to be with him bu...
1K 84 20
xxxx A brief description of the story: This a story about your messed up one sided love with your bestfriend which is apparently a kpop idol that mad...
125K 4.6K 54
"Y/n." "Yes Taehyung?" "Save Me." "From what?" "Myself." Will Y/n be able to save Taehyung from himself or leave him just like everyone else did in...
71.3K 3.1K 44
What is life like now the pair have broken up? Read more and find out. - Disclaimer: if you haven't read book 1, I suggest you do that now. This won'...