Unwritten destiny-Found My Lo...

By KrithikaRshi

there is one guy who is VERy handsome...not only facially but also from heart....!! He is none other than ASR... More

update-1 and character sketch
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter-59
chapter-60
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
chapter-65
Chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69(last chapter)
epilogue.

chapter-66

1.7K 80 24
By KrithikaRshi

Written by me.
No proof read again guys! I'm little busy so couldn't proof read it!

*******

“henry, I want a help….”said arnav as soon as henry lift up the call on the other hand. Arnav told wat happened and henry couldn’t help the giggle not to escape.

“wat the…here im trying to woo her and u r giggling..! Unbelievable..!”said arnav.

“sorry dude…but I found ur fight funny one that’s y laughed…ok now I will help…”said henry.

**********

“khushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……………”a gang of lav,payal,nk and akash called oops correction SCREAMED as soon as they entered into gupta’s house.

“kya hua….??”it was shyam who reacted with in a second….he came to hall running similarly like a wind. The trio except lav looked at each other thinking y did he came running.

“kuch nahi hua shyam bhai(nothing happened brother)…but y did u came running..”asked payal with the most innocent look on her face….she didn’t act, she really asked innocently bcoz her tube light mind didn’t lit up and so she didn't understand y shyam came running with panic filled eyes..!! lav mentally face palmed seeing her crazy friends' tube lyt minds.

“kuch nahi hua? (nothing happened?") Then y did u all screamed at a time as if a tsunami is going to hit the house..!!”shyam asked with his wide eyes, panting little..!!

“but bhai….how can tsunami come in delhi? There is no sea in this city na…!!”shyam just felt like to bang his head at nk’s innocent question..!!

Lav smacked nk’s head and said “arey budhu….ur mind is not tube lyt…its mercury lamp hai mercury lamp..!!”she face palmed.

“now I understood…..shyam bhai got panicked listening our calling..!”akash said with a smirk on his face.

“ohh…”remaining two except lav said….of course lav understood at the starting second only..!!

“thank god…finally u all understood…!! Thank god that elders are not in home or else they might have gotten a heart attack listening ur scream..”shyam said sitting on a sofa in living room.

“guys…wat happened? Y were u screaming like that..? I was startled..!”said khushi stepping down the stairs while drying her wet hairs….she was in shower when they were screamed. (she did shower to cool her anger but still it didn’t get cool completely..!)

“khushi…..go and get ready….we have a surprise for u…lets go out….”said lav. Khushi looked at the remaining who nodded their heads with excitement.

“surprise?”khushi asked confusingly.

“haaa….”all told in unison.

“nahi yaar…im not in mood to go out now…”she said.

“uffooo khushi…there is an ice cream shop which has opened recently…..we will show u that….vise bhi u need ice cream to cool urself na…”said nk. Even though khushi refused coming at first, after her friend’s request, she agreed and went up to get ready. How can she say ‘no’ to her friends…?!!

“oy hellooo kya hua khushi ko? Y she is angry from the time she came here?”asked shyam tapping akash’s shoulder.

“she is angry on ASR and poor ASR is trying to woo her…so we are helping him….and u know wat he even promised us to give a big treat…”akash said in one go in excitement..!!! shyam chuckled seeing their excitement..! within some min, khushi came down and all left the house.

**********************

They all get into a taxi…khushi is in between payal and lav….lav signalled something to payal when khushi didn’t see them.

“khushi…close ur eyes…”said payal making khushi confused.

“why…?”she raised her eyebrows.

“bcoz I said….just close ur eyes….”payal almost ordered her. Khushi is no mood to know the reasons so just closed her eyes with a sigh. Lav took out a black cloth from her bag and handled it to payal. Khushi felt something is touching her eyes and lifted her hands to see wats it..!!

“arey y are u tying my eyes..?”she asked

“shhh….keep quite…”lav said

“but I cant see the way to ice cream shop na….u said u wanna show me the shop and now tied this cloth..!!”khushi dragged a logic for which payal and lav shouldn’t answer..!

“khushi we said we will show the SHOP…not the WAY to shop…”its nk who had answered and himself along with other including taxi driver chuckled..!!

“very funny…”khushi said sarcastically and about to untie her eyes.

“don’t u dare….if u untie them, then its similar to kill me…”payal said whatever she got in her mind at the instant.

“pagal hogaye kya aap sab…? Ok I wont untie…”khushi said with a frown while folding her hands across her chest. Remaining all sighed in relief.

“seems like questions of question bank got over…”akash whispered to nk who is beside him in passenger seat.

“question bank..?”nk whispered back and akash signalled towards khushi and they both chuckled..!!

“guys I have sharp earing capacity….stop calling me as question bank..!!”khushi said gritting her teeth. Now its time to payal and lav to chuckle seeing the weird expressions on nk’s and akash’s faces..!!

After sometime, the taxi stopped at some place and khushi was about to untie her eyes when remaining four screamed “nooo….”startling both khushi and taxi driver.

“now wat happened..?? should I come inside to ice cream parlour like this only..?”she asked pointing her blindfold..!

“uffoooo…khushi keep quiet for sometime and don’t untie the cloth..”lav said and made khushi to come out of taxi.

Later they took khushi to somewhere… “plz close the doors….plz close the doors…”she heard some computerized voice and asked “y are we in elevator..?”

“we are going to ice cream parlour….”said payal leaning onto the wall of elevator..!!

“does ice cream parlour is in upper floor..??”khushi is more confused as she doesn’t know any ice cream parlour which is in upstair in delhi..!!

“uffooo question bank, give some gap to ur questions….”said nk chuckling..!

“don’t call me as question bank…”khushi frowned.

“if u ask questions like this continuously, then I will call u as question bank only..!!”nk said and khushi growled with irritation. Lift got stopped and they all came out of it.

“at least now can I open the blindfold?”khushi asked taking small steps with fear of falling as lav and payal held both her elbows..!!

“oyyy question bank…..have some patience….we are almost near our destination..!!”nk said

“stop calling me like that u stupid….”khushi said with irritation. Right then she heard calling bell sound and asked “y are u ringing calling bell…??!”she got some doubt “which ice cream parlour will put calling bell..?”she muttered.

She heard some unlocking sound of the door… “u only go and see khushi…”said lav and pushed her little forward….she was about to fall but two strong hand protected her from falling..!! she recognized that touch and widened her eyes and she heard locking sound of the door..!! she untied her blindfold and looked up only to find arnav holding her securely protecting her from falling..!!

“aap..??”she asked and seeing the smirk on his face, by connecting the dots, she asked “means…this is all ur plan? Means u and my friends joined hands to woo me..??”she asked with surprise..!!

“ya….u know im so poor in making plans to woo girls so I asked their help….”he said making a child like face….!! his plan of surprise itself melted khushi’s anger little and now his expression removed her half anger. (but half remained..!)

She stood straight and looked away from him. He sighed and said “khushi this is not fair…I have been trying to talk to u from yesterday..!!but u r not even listening me….that’s not fair…”he said..!

“oh ya? Then its fair to give me punishment when I didn’t do any mistake ah?”asked khushi. He hold her hand and made her sit on the sofa and bent down on his knees and held her hands in his.

“khushi…think calmly….if I didn’t punish u, then wat would have other students thought? That I didn’t punish u bcoz u are my wife right?”he started to say calmly “and even though u didn’t talk in my class, u disturbed it by shouting loudly right? so there was somewhat mistake of urs too right? and if I leave u without giving punishment and only punished payal and akash then it will be totally unfair..!! I should treat all students equally right? and I was behaving truly as a lecturer at that time…so….i needed to increase the number of assignment when u was arguing me….now as a husband, im saying sorry to u…sorry sorry sorry…..”he hold his ears….seeing him like that, khushi got emotional and hugged him at the instant crying. He managed not to fall on the floor due to her speed of hug..!!

“arnav ji….y are u saying sorry..!! its ME who should say sorry….i was only thinking from MY side….i didn’t think about class and from ur side….im so sorry for being mad at u….”she said hugging him…he just tightened her grip on her while hugging her more…. “so Mrs. Khushi arnav singh raizada….has ur anger gone or not?” she came out of hug and nodded her head in positive and hugged him again.

“when u are angry on me like this, I didn’t like it at all…..i felt like I lost colour in my life…”he said….

“me too…..acha leave this matter….”she said and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I have something for u…”he said and took her to kitchen and opened fridge in which there are soooooo many ice creams of different flavours..!! she smiled widely seeing those ice creams.

“wow…how did u managed to bring these many ice creams..?”she asked with awestruck..!!

“henry helped me….and this apparment is henry’s only..”said arnav..!

********************

(in khushi’s house)

Anjali, khushi’s parents, henry, shyam and lav’s gang along with aman. They all are talking….and Anjali came there to talk about arshi’s mrg. They all are waiting for arshi to come back. Then only arshi entered into the house. Arnav is surprised to see his di, aman and henry there…!!

“di…u here?”he asked.

“haan chote….we came here to talk about ur mrg….we are thinking to consult pandit ji for the date…wat say?”she asked while arnav sat on the chair and khushi stood behind him with a cute blush.

Arnav thought for a min and said “actually di….”she looked at him with “wat?”gaze….he turned towards shashi and said “uncle we are officially married as per buaji’s wish….even though I want to marry her with all customs right now, im thinking that her final exams will come in three months….so y shouldn’t we wait till then? Vise bhi buaji too said not to rush about her mrg right?” at that moment, shashi got proud to get a son-in-law like arnav who can think well about his daughter.

Anjali and shashi looked at each other and Anjali said “ok…..if u can wait then we too will wait….but chote….even though khushi is raizada’s daughter-in-law, until all rituals complete, she will be in her meternal house only…”said Anjali with a smirk.

“wat the…”came immediately out of his mouth and lav gang chuckled while khushi blushed over his reaction..!!

“ok di…as u said….”he said with frown on his face after coming out of his initial shock..!!

They all are chatting casually but none is observing nk and akash who are talking with low voice.

“nk….see all love stories are being succeded….me and payal got engaged, Anjali di and shyam got engaged and khushi and ASR got married…its only u and radha; and lav and henry remaining…wat about ur ONE SIDE LOVE..?”asked akash.

Nk looked at him and said “im going to propose radha tonyt…”it gave little shock to akash.

“but how?”he asked.

“through watsapp…..i have full confidence that she will accept my proposal…”said nk

“one min….how did u get her watsapp number?”akash is in shocked state.

“from fb…”he said and putting his hand on akash’s shoulder, he said “akash….after I talk to her in clg, I searched in fb and sent her friend reuest….we used to talk daily and after some days I asked her watsapp number and she gave me too…..we both understands each other….and she is so nice girl….i will propose her today….”he said with a smile.

Akash smiled in return and said “all the best…”

Precap: a short leap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 8.1K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
74.1K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
133K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...