Honest Hearts

Oleh madrid_silva

"Sometimes, we may fall in love with the wrong person. Sometimes, we may cry over the wrong person, but in th... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 23

105 6 0
Oleh madrid_silva

Rinz's POV:

International break is finally over. Everyone is back in Madrid, except for Andre... he's back in Milan. He told me his brother, Afonso and his cousins were finally coming with him to Milan. I was happy for him since I know he lived alone, it can get lonely sometimes. Plus I know he misses them a lot. It was nice to have company around, especially in a place where it's new to you and you don't know many people in that area.

I finally have been able to talk to Borja. Apparently, his phone randomly stopped working so he wasn't able to call or text me back. As of for this girl named "Gloria", he told me that she was one of Manu's (his best friend) friend. That picture of him with his arm around her was not intentional. He did that because she was drunk and needed support. After some time out together, Manu was no where to be seen and it was Borja's responsibility to take care of her. Oh, and one more big thing that happened: when Borja found out that Dani had sent Gori those pictures behind his back, he got really mad at him since Gori has been avoiding him. They are not on good speaking terms. A person who is not on good speaking terms with the both of them would be Mateo. He hates both their gutts.

I am currently sitting on my balcony. This is where I usually go to when I need to think, when I'm sad, or when I play my guitar, and sing. I put my guitar to the side and run my fingers through my hair. I am in a mix of emotions right now and I don't know how to throw all my emotions away. Maria is in Madrid. She came to visit Dani. It's all over Instagram. It's bothering me a lot and I don't know why I care to begin with. I'm going to make an unhealthy confession. I keep thinking about Dani. This was not okay. I've been sitting out here for hours now and a billion thoughts have come to my mind during this time. The last thought that came to my mind was "do I actually like Andre?" Andre is great and he hasn't done any mistakes with me, it's just... if I like Andre, why am I still thinking about Dani? And it's not only now that I'm thinking about Dani, it's all the time. It's just, I haven't told anyone about it. Mainly because I have no one to talk to about this. Everyone will just judge me or think I'm crazy. Once I let put a loud groan, I heard the door bell ring. I grab my guitar and put it in my room and then head downstairs to open the door.

"Hey cus, what's in the box?" I ask.

She extends her arms out to me to give me the box. I grab it and walk inside the house with it. She follows me in.

"That's Borja's stuff, I need you to give it back to him. I'm done with him." She says.

I roll my eyes. "Gori, I really think you should talk to him. He wants to talk and explain everything to you." I try to convince her.

"He can talk to Glor-"

"HEY THERE YOU!" Marcos walks in on us with Marco behind him.

"Hey." Gori smiles at him.

"I didn't know you were here, Gori." Marco says.

"I just got here. I didn't know Marcos would be here." She says tucking her hair being her ear and putting her hands in her pockets.

Marcos acts like he is hurt. "Is that a sign that you want me out of here?" He jokes.

Gori laughs. "No, dummy." She says pushing him a little.

He laughs back. "What is this box?" He asks looking through it. "Wait, isn't this Borja's hoodie?" He asks pulling out the hoodie from the box.

"Yes." Gori quietly answers. "I'm giving them back to him."

"Oooooh nice top. New York City, eh?" Marcos says trying to change the topic, probably because he felt her being a bit uncomfortable.

"Gracias." Gori replies... shy?

"I remember going to New York with yo-" Marcos cuts his sentence halfway.

He awkwardly scratches his head and looks away while Gori blushes and tries to hide her face.

Marco awkwardly clears his throat before speaking. "Anyways, Gori we need you to come here tomorrow at 5."

"Por que?"

"A family thing."

"Isn't Borja coming tomorrow at 5?" Marcos asks while I facepalm myself.

"Ha ha ha. Nice try guys. Keep dreaming. I'm not coming over here tomorrow." She says walking out of the house.

"GORI! Wait!" Marcos yells after her.

I roll my eyes at the drama we live in and go back upstairs to my balcony to clear my mind.

~~~~~
Gori's POV:

"Gori! Will you please wait?"

I stop walking to wait for Marcos to catch up with me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Something is wrong. I know it. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really. I broke up with Borja and I don't want to talk about it." I say beginning to walk again. He starts to walk next to me.

"Okay cool, we won't talk about it then." He looks at me. "So what do you want to talk about? The sky? Yesterday's match? Lionel Messi?"

"Ew." I let out and he laughs at me.

"Did you get the chance to read my letter?" He asks me while we stop at my front door.

"Yes." I say smiling at him.

"What did you think?" He asks looking at me while biting his lip.

I didn't say anything. I just pulled him into a long hug. "I loved it. Thank you." I tell him when we pull away.

He smiles at me. "I'm glad." We stand there in silence for a couple of seconds until he spoke up again. "You know, I was confident you would like my letter more than that polaroid camera."

"Oh please." I say pushing him.

He laughs at me and then looks at me seriously. "Can I tell you something?"

I nod my head at him.

"I broke up with Paddy."

I was shocked to here this. "W-when did this happen?"

"During preseason."

"Can I ask why?"

He looked at the ground and kept quiet before answering my question. "I was never happy with her."

Only when you had sex with her. I mentally told myself and mentally rolled my eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry?"

He gives me a weak smile. "I should get going." He says.

"Yea-"

Mateo comes out of the house. "OH! Marcos!" He greets him.

"Hey man."

"Are you coming inside?" He asks.

"No, he was about to leave." I say.

"Aww, I was going to take sissy out for lunch. Do you want to join?"

"No it's fine. I don't want to intrude. I'll see you tomorrow at training, Mateo and Gori, I'll see you around soon."

I nod and wave at him and soon, he is gone. I walk with Mateo to his car and he drives us off to our favorite restaurant to eat in.

The next day...

Knock knock.

"WHO IS IT?" I ask. I was too lazy to get up from the couch to open the door.

Marco opens the door and walks in.

"Hey prima. What's up?"

"Watching a TV show."

"Oh, cool. Well I got other plans." He says, picking me up, closing the TV, and walking out of my house.

"MARCO PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! I TOLD I DON'T WANT TO MEET HIM! I AM IN MY PAJAMAS!" I yell at him uncontrollably.

He ignores me and walks into his house.

"IN IGOR'S ROOM, BABE!" Raveen tells him.

"NOOOOOO NOT HIS ROOM IT STINKS PLEASE NO HE ONLY CLEANS IT ONCE A YEAR." I whine.

Marco takes me into Igor's room and puts me down, locking the door after him.

"Now, make sure you two talk it through!" Rinz says behind the door.

"LET ME OUT." I say.

"Blah, blah, blah." She says.

"I will kill you, cus."

"Blah, blah, blah." She says as I heard her sit down by the door. "I'll be here making sure you two talked it through."

I groaned in frusturation.

"Do you want to-"

"NO! I don't want to." I angrily answer.

"But they won't-"

"They will."

I sit down on the floor and wait for some miracle to happen that will make me get out of here. Borja sits at the chair in Igor's room and looks out at the window, not making any eye contact with me. I take out my phone and go through every app on my phone, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Imessage, Whatsapp, etc. Oh did I tell you? Mateo got me a new phone since I broke my old phone. After I finish going through all my apps and seeing all my notifications, I close my phone and put it in my pocket. I wasted an hour on social media. I even talked to some fans and liked their posts to kill some time.

"Can we talk no-"

"Never."

He closes his mouth and looks out at the window again. I sigh in annoyance and get up from the floor, making my way to the door. I knock at it.

"What?" Rinz asks.

"I want to leave."

"And I want to go to Paris, but we don't all get what we want now, do we?"

"You're so annoying." I say kicking the door and sliding myself against it so that I am sitting on the floor again.

I look up at Borja and see him still looking out at the window. I find myself staring at him for some time. I couldn't stand him, but I had absolutely no idea why I was looking at him right now. Damn it. So freaking perfec-

"How long will you stare at me for?" He asks looking at me. "Can we just talk please. You want to leave so let's just talk this through. This is all a HUGE misunderstanding, so if you'll let me explain everything to you, we will be out of here in no time." He says.

I roll my eyes at him not saying a word to him. I wanted to leave. I didn't want to hear him talk.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

"You have 10 minutes to tell me what happened. I am timing you." I say checking the time on my phone.

"Okay so. First of all, I never forgot your birthday. I remembered it, I swear. I even got you a birthday present, which was a necklace with your name on it, but it never came in. The website that I bought it from was a scam and they took my money for it. I didn't even bother try getting my money back because I was too worried about you not talking to me. Second of all, I was going to call you instead for your birthday, but my phone stopped working on that day. I was on Instagram about to make a post for your birthday, but my phone froze and it wouldn't function anymore so I restarted the phone and it just stopped working. It wouldn't open. And third of all, that girl that you saw me with I PROMISE YOU she is no one to me. She's Manu's friend, he bought her along to the two countries I was playing in. I don't know why he did, but he did. She means nothing to me. She went out with us and she got drunk and I tried to find Manu to take her back to her hotel, but he just disappeared. I wasn't going to let her hang there alone, so I tried to take her back to the hotel safely and you know those crazy paps, they saw me with another girl and they found a new headline to gossip about." He said in one breath. "I swear I had no intention of hurting you or ruining your birthday. Gori, please forgive me." He finishes.

Throughout his whole speech, I did not make eye contact with him at all, not even once. I just kept my gaze on the floor. I wanted to believe him, but honestly I couldn't. I didn't like the feeling of me being cheated on twice, by my friends. I am sick and tired of being hurt. I didn't know what to do. I needed some time to think this all through and let everything sink in before I give him an answer.

"Rinz, can you let me out now?" I ask.

"You're not going to answer me?" He asks hurt.

"You didn't reply to Borja, I heard it all. TALK." She yells behind the door.

I sigh and stay quiet for some time before I start to speak up again. "Can I have some time to think about everything I just heard and to make up my mind?" I ask him.

He slowly nods his head, clearly not happy with my answer. He was definetly hoping for a better answer from me. He seemed disappointed.

"I'll do this though, before I leave." I say.

I walk up to him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. I turn around to leave, but he grabs me and holds me tight to him and we kiss again, this time longer. Our kiss starts to heat up and he pushes me on Igor's bed. I pull away from the kiss and he moves away from me. I run up to the door, embarassed by my actions as I knock at the door. I quickly turn around to look at Borja once last time before Rinz opens the door for me. I run down the stairs and run to my house up to my room. I look at myself in the mirror and touch my lips. That was a goodbye kiss to Borja...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

177K 4.7K 35
Isabella Florenzi is a 21 year old italian, med school undergraduate. Isabella goes to Spain to do med school but also to be closer to her boyfriend...
81K 2.1K 69
A story in which Marco Asensio has a crush on a well known blue eyed model. @iscoalarcon: omg guys I found her ! the girl who asensio has a crush on...
370K 7.2K 46
Sometimes a second chance at love is all that you need ft. Sergio Ramos
212K 6.5K 82
"Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born" - F. Scott Fitzgerald What happens when Cristiano Ronaldo finds him...