Chapter 28

Rinz's POV:

It's been two weeks since my visit to Italy. Andre hasn't answered any of my messages. In fact, he has blocked me everywhere except Instagram so people will continue to think that we are dating. When I send him a message on Instagram he either doesn't open it or leaves me on read and doesn't reply back. I feel really bad and guilty. He texts Gori a lot. She doesn't let me read any of his texts because she told me she promised Andre that she wouldn't show me anything. All she told me was he misses me a lot and is hurting. He doesn't want to text me back because that will hurt him even more. If I'm being honest, I miss him so much and I would do anything to get him as my friend right now.

"Are you texting him?" I whisper to Gori.

"Yes." She sighs.

"What is he telling you?" I curiously ask her.

"The usual. He is so boring."

She shuts off her phone and puts it in her pocket. Then, she stands up from the couch.

"I'm heading back home, I have some homework that I haven't finished yet and it's due tomorrow. UGH." She tells everybody.

"Uh, excuse you. We are more important than your stupid homework." Bertto says.

Bertto, Brandon, and Angel came to visit us for the week. It was great to have them around. They made me forget about Andre for some time. Well sort of...

"Yeah! Like I bet you do homework every night, you don't get to hang out with us every night. We are cool people." Brandon says.

"Gori, can't you stay a little longer?" Raveen asks.

"Ugh, guys! It's my senior year. I need to get good grades so I can get into a good university." She says. "I'm free tomorrow, I swear. I'll come hang out with you boys tomorrow, we can all go out together. Sounds good?" She asks us all.

We nod our heads at her and some hummed agreeing. Gori quickly gives each of the boys a quick kiss on their cheeks before leaving.

"Adios chicos!" She yells.

"Adios guapa!" Bertto yells back.

We all look at him.

"She's a guapa, oh my God. I am not taking my words back." He says.

I giggle at him and we continue to keep the conversation going. My phone buzzes and I quickly pull it out of my pocket. As pathetic and unreal as it sounds, I always hope that it's Andre sending me a text, but it never is. I look at my lock screen and see that it's Dani. I smile at his text.

Baby, I miss you.

Things are going great between me and Dani. Only a couple of people know we are dating: Marco, Igor, papa, Raveen, and Gori. Igor somehow still thinks I am better off with Andre even though he knew the whole story behind Dani. We manage to successfully keep our relationship a secret. Maria came to visit Dani once when we were secretly dating and I must admit, it was awful watching them act like a couple in front of me, but I kept reminding myself that Dani doesn't like her and he is only faking everything. I unlock my phone to text him back.

Me: I miss you too.

"Who are you texting?" Brandon says trying to look at my phone.

I lock my phone and turn it over so he doesn't see. "None of your business." I defend myself.

My phone buzzes again.

"HAHA Andre. Definitely Andre." Bertto blurts out and Brandon laughs along with him.