Chapter 41

Rinz's POV:

Tap tap tap.

There is that sound again. I am really creeped out right now. I slowly get out of my bed and walk over to the door to call Marco or Igor for protection. Just as I was about to turn the door knob open, I heard the person outside my window talk.

"Babe, open the window. I can't stay hanging on this tree forever!"

I know that voice. I quickly run over to the window and open it.

"Andre?" I ask astonished.

"Yes, that's me. Let me in."

I move away and he tries to jump in my room, but instead he ends up falling on top of me.

"Uff!" I let out.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" He asks trying to lift himself up off of me, but I stop him and pull him closer to me.

"Hola." He smiles innocently at me.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I ask him once I saw his costume. I laugh so hard at him wearing that Santa costume.

"Oh. Damn it. I didn't make my big entrance. I was trying to make you laugh since I heard that you were feeling a bit down lately, but I guess I made a fool of myself and cheered you up."

I put both of my hands on his cheeks and look at him. "You flew all the way here just to make me feel better?" I ask him.

"Yes, anything for you. I took the earliest flight to Madrid when I heard my babygirl was super sad and she didn't tell me that she was."

"Let me guess, Gori told you?"

"Let's just say that person wants to stay anonymous."

I stare into his eyes and smile at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says pulling his face closer to mine.

He brushes his lips against mine and then pulls me in for a deep kiss.

"I missed that." He says once he pulls away from the kiss.

"I missed you." I wrap my arms around his neck.

He smiles widely at me and then gets off of me. I sit up and he extends his hand out to me. I grab it and he pulls me up to him.

"I almost forgot to give you your presents."

"Presents?"

"Santa always hands out presents, duh."

I facepalm myself and laugh at him. He walks up to the window and pulls out a little christmas tree. I walk up to him and grab the tree to look at it. It had mini photos of me and him.

"Oh my God." I cover my mouth with one of my hands.

I put the tree on my desk and look at it.

"I love it." I tell him.

"There's more."

I raise my eyebrow at him and he pulls out a big box from the window along with a huge bouquette of roses. There must have been about a hundred of them tied together.

"André..."

"This is literally nothing. I can do so much more, I was just in a rush to get here as soon as possible for you."

I couldn't find the right words to thank him so I end up hugging him really tight and giving him a long and passionate kiss.

"Are you going to open that big box?" He asks resting his forehead on mine.