Chapter 45

Rinz's POV:

"I am so nervous." Gori says.

"Me too." I say.

We were at the Bernabeu, ready to watch the clasico match. Me and Gori stared ahead of us at the Barca boys warming up. The looks on their faces show determination as if they were going to win this game no matter what, but the fans sitting in the stands say otherwise. They haven't stopped chanting Real Madrid chants from the moment they sat down in their seats. Some fans were waving their Real Madrid flags and scarfs while others proudly wore their jerseys, showing them off even in the freezing weather outside. The tickets were completely sold out for this game... well every clasico game is like that, but that's nothing new.

"Don't worry girlies, we got this! Suarez looks broken, Paulinho is mad old, Alba looks like he hasn't gotten much sleep, my grandmother runs faster than Busquets, Messi will win a penalty and kick it to the moon, Roberto looks ugly, and Pique... well Pique is just Pique so I wouldn't worry much! Plus, Neymar left the trashy team." Igor says trying to calm us down.

"I love my cousin." Mateo chuckles at him.

Mateo has been injured for some time and couldn't play in this match so he is sitting with us in the stands along with Iza.

"Thank God Neymar left. He's better off out of this club." Gori says.

Igor nods his head at her.

"By the way, I am not worried about them. We can easily win over them, the thing I'm worried about is him." I say pointing to the referee. "He's like the twelveth player of their team."

"She's right." Iza says. "I wonder how much he gets payed. 63 million euros? He's a real hero."

I crack up at her words and so does everyone else.

"I'M HERE AND I AM NOT LATE!" Raveen runs up to us out of breath.

"The players just walked into the tunnel to change. The game will start in a couple minutes, girl when will you be here on time for once?!" Gori asks her.

"I've been here since 30 minutes ago!" Raveen says defending herself.

"Then where have you been?" I ask her.

She gives me and innocent look and that's when I know that she was with Marco. I shake my head at her and she laughs.

"Hey, is Andre starting in his game?" Mateo asks me.

Andre's team is playing the same time Real Madrid is playing against Barcelona so I can't watch the match.

"No." I say shaking my head at him.

"That sucks." Iza says.

"Don't worry, he's young, he'll get his chances to play!" Igor says.

"Igor is here just to cheer us up and make us less worried about any problem we are thinking about." Gori says chuckling.

We all chuckle along with her as Igor has this proud look on his face.

"Well yeah, I'm a very positive person and that's why everyone loves me." He shrugs.

The game sadly ended with a disappointing loss. Barca scored 3 goals against us while we scored none.

"I told you we should have been worried about the referee." I tell them as we walk out of the VIP area.

"What an embarassment." Igor says. "In the Bernabeu?!" He shakes his head.

"Change the subject. Rinz how was the Milan game?" Mateo asks me.