Chapter 29

Rinz's POV:

After 2 weeks...

Gori: I got some pictures to show you about Dani.

Me: I'm not in the mood to see him 😒

Gori: Lmbo I love how you two are acting after your awkward night together

Me: Gori that's the least of my worries. I'm starting to think he actually likes Maria... ew

Gori: That's what I've been trying to tell you all along! Dani is not a trustworthy guy.

After that night when Dani snuck into my room and tried to do what he wanted to do with me, things started to become really awkward between us. We never really talked about what happened and why I acted the way I did. I've also noticed that he has been getting closer with Maria. As if it's not acting anymore...

Me: Lol. I miss Andre

Gori: Stop thinking about him. You two need to let each other go. Whenever I text him he says he misses you, when I talk to you, you whine to me about how much you miss Andre 🙄 LIKE LEAVE ME ALONE PORFA 😩 I just want a normal conversation for once 😑

Me: Lol sorry

Gori: *sends 5 pictures*

I look at the pictures Gori sent me. They were pictures of Dani and Maria from last night. Maria went back to Sevilla this morning because she had an important exam to study for her masters degree. She didn't even bother to stay until the afternoon to watch her boyfriend play. The first picture was Dani having his arms wrapped around Maria but his hands were hanging low... really low. The second picture was him playing with her hair. Another picture was as if he was grabbing her chest. And the last two were pictures of them sucking each other's faces off.

Me: Isn't this in a private place?

Gori: Yeah, but this pap caught them.

Me: He didn't need to act with her..?

Gori: Cus wake up it's not acting!

Me: Lol change the subject please.

I did not want to talk about this and I certainly did not want to talk about Dani. I have had this feeling for some time that he really likes Maria and isn't acting. I feel like I've been lied to. He made me lose not only a great relationship with Andre, but an amazing friendship too. I have been ignoring Dani as much as possible these past two days. I don't know what is happening to me, but I am starting to feel that I don't like him the same way I did in the summer.

Me: So when are we going to meet up so we can go to the stadium together?

Gori: In 30 minutes! I need to get ready. Are you driving?

Me: No Igor is

Gori: Okay cool, are you ready?

Me: yep. Definitely not changing my clothes. Sweater and tights.

Gori: Mismo, I do not give a damn about how I look. Who's there to impress anyways? 🙂
Okay I'm leaving. See you in a bit cus

Me: Adios.

"If Marco wasn't playing today I wouldn't even be here." Gori says.

Mateo is injured and is going go be out for a couple of days. Marco was definitely going to play today. He is in the starting 11. Borja, Marcos, and Dani were all sitting on the bench, but there is a high chance that they might go in to play.