Chapter 17

Rinz's POV:

Knock knock.

"Come in." I say sitting up straight on my bed.

That person opens the door and walks in closing the door behind him. Marco....

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Depends. Are you going to say I should dump my boyfriend?"

He sighs and brings my chair desk close to where I am sitting at my bed. Then, he sits down. "Look, we need to sort this out. Three days of us arguing... that's like a record for us, we've never fought this long." He says.

It was true. If we ever got mad at each other, it would usually last for a couple of hours and then we would forget about it and go back to our normal selves.

"Okay, talk." I say, placing my guitar down on my bed.

"Okay, so the reason why I've been taking Dani's side and hanging out with him more now is because we both talked. He took me to the side and talked to me after training the day you went to Italy. He explained everything to me."

"And you believed him?" I ask. "He cheated on me, what's there to explain?" I scoff.

"Rinz, the story is way more than that, trust me. You only know like 10% of the whole thing."

"Then explain it to me." I say.

"That's the sneaky part. I can't tell you."

"Then what are you here to tell me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I just came to tell you that you can date whoever you want, but you should know that Dani is innocent and he only cheated because he had to."

I give Marco the "what the hell are you saying" look.

"He was protecting you."

"How?"

"That's when you have to know the whole story, but I can't tell you it. I promised Dani. Hell, he wasn't even suppose to tell me. If she knew-"

"She?" I ask.

"Nothing, I said too much." He sighs. "Anyways, do you really like Andre?"

"Yes."

"More than Dani?"

"He makes me feel more special than Dani did and he shows his love to me more." I confess.

"So you're happy with him?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod my head.

"Okay, then I'll try my best to be nice to him when he comes." He says and I smile at him. "But if you really want to know what Dani told me, you should talk to him." He says before putting my chair back where it was.

He leaves my room and I lay down on my bed. I did not want to talk to Dani. Screw him and what he had to say. I didn't care. I grab my guitar and start playing random notes on it.

~~~~~
Next day...

"I don't know which watch to get him!" I tell Gori.

"Does it have to be a watch? It's so hard to pick one out."

"Yes, he loves watches." I say.

We walk and look at different types of watches for a couple of minutes in the store until I stop at one watch that had caught my attention. I grab it and look at it closely.

"Oooooh! I like that one." Gori tells me.

"Should I get it?" I ask her.

She nods her head at me smiling. Then, we head off to the cashier to pay for it.