Behind The Tour (Sequel to Be...

By dontwannabelikethem

Harry and Y/N's relationship is stronger than ever. With Harry's tour coming up, he needs a videographer, so... More

First Night Is A Success - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 3
Drama is coming Part 4
Everybody Know - Part 5
A Breakup Perhaps? - Part 6
Just A Girlfriend - Part 7
Why Did You Have To Go Make Things So Complicated? -Part 8
Max Is Back - Part 9
You're Mine - Part 10
Nowhere to be found - Part 11
I'll Hold You and Never Let Go - Part 12
A Few Months Later - Part 13
Traveling - Part 14
Happy Anniversary - Part 15
Take Me Back To Jamaica - Part 16
A Day of Love - Part 17
A Perfect Day To Say I Do - Part 18
Always and Forever - Part 19
With This Ring - Part 20
Not Like We Planned - Part 21
To The Future - Part 22

Opening Night - Part 1

3K 47 2
By dontwannabelikethem

September 2017

Tour season would be in full swing soon and you couldn't be more excited. You were at your house in the States getting everything packed and ready to head to San Fransico for the first show of Harry's tour. Speaking of Harry, your relationship with him was better than ever, which was great since you two haven't seen one another in almost a month.

Not only had Harry been getting ready for the tour and finalizing details, but he also was filming a special that'd be shown in the UK in a few months. You also had your own projects going. You'd worked on a few music videos with some artists and helped shoot some other material for others.

As you were packing, you looked over at your checklist and started making sure everything was in your bag before zipping it up. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to see Harry until you arrived in San Fran, which wouldn't be until mid-day tomorrow. You weren't sure how that was going to go because you would be at the venue since Harry wouldn't have a hotel room there.

No one other than friends, family, and the crew knew that you two were in a relationship, and it's worked out so far because you two hadn't really needed to be out in public together in a while. However, you were sure that during this tour that would change.

You weren't sure how you'd feel if the public found out about your and Harry's relationship, it wasn't that you'd want to hide it, but you knew there'd be some negativity surrounding the news of you being with Harry, especially when people realized you worked for him.

Once you triple checked everything, you got yourself some dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.

**

You were in the car headed to the venue and you had that excited, nervous feeling. Between the start of the tour and seeing your boyfriend after a while, that's all you could feel. Well, there were some other feelings too, but you were going to have to wait those out for a bit.

When the driver pulled the car up to the venue, you were shocked at a number of fans already waiting outside. You got out of the car and helped get all of your equipment out. You took your suitcases and a few things over to the bus, while your equipment was taken inside. As you walked towards the bus, you heard screaming and looked around.

Harry was walking in your direction and you found a smile breaking across your face. His pace picked up a bit and as soon as he got to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up as he hugged you. You laughed hugging him back and you were about to kiss him but thought against it since there were dozens of eyes watching the two of you.

The hug was already a huge risk, but Harry didn't care.

"God, I've missed you," he mumbled in your neck.

"I've missed you too," you said. "You look good by the way."

He smirked. "You do too, love. Now, let's get on the bus because I want to fucking kiss you right now, but I'd rather not have an audience."

You laughed as he put you down and took your bags before you both walked onto the bus. You walked up the stairs and onto the bus with Harry following behind you. He placed your bags to the side and quickly pulled you back to him when you both were inside.

"Now, that we're in a more private area, we can have a proper hello," he smirked before pressing his lips against yours.

You giggled into the kiss before wrapping your arms around his neck and taking the initiative to deepen the kiss. His hands ran up and down your back as you two kissed and after a bit, you pulled away.

"I've really missed that," you whispered.

"Same here," he said putting his forehead against yours.

"So, are you ready for tonight? Nervous?" You asked looking into his eyes.

"A little bit of both," he admitted. "Touring is one of my favorite things to do in this business, so I'm looking forward to it since I've been away from it for almost two years. But then I'm a little nervous because this is the first tour by myself with the lads. I know I've got the band, so I'm not entirely by myself, but it's still different."

"You're going to great," you smiled. "I'm mean you've had shows over the last few months and those were amazing, so I'm sure these will be the same way."

"I hope so," he said. "I hope the fans enjoy themselves."

"Well, the fact that they're already outside hours before the show even starts says a lot," you laughed.

"Yeah," he laughed. "So, how you feeling about being here?"

"Excited and nervous," you said. "I'm excited because I've never really filmed a tour like this before, so I'm grateful to get to try something new and add in this type of film work under my belt, but also a little nervous because I might suck at it."

"Baby, you're not going to suck at it. You're great at what you do," he smiled. "And I'm not just saying that because you're my girlfriend."

"Speaking of me being your girlfriend, how are we going to handle the whole possibility of our relationship getting out to the public with us being out together more," you said. "Especially after our little reunion out there."

He sighed and sat down on the couch on the bus before pulling you onto his lap.

"Honestly, I don't really care," he said. "What I mean is, I don't want to have to second guess myself before grabbing your hand or kissing you, just because people might be watching and post it on social media. We've been together for ages now, that I think we're strong enough to face the drama that will come with us going "public." But I mean if you're not comfortable with that yet, then I get it."

"It's not that I'm not comfortable with it, I guess I'm just a little worried about other people having the same reaction to us being together as your Mom and sister did," you sighed. "I mean it was bad enough going through that with them and luckily we're on a better as of now, but I don't want to have to see it plastered all over social media or on magazines."

"I get that," he nodded moving hair from your face. "But eventually, they won't be like that and there will be something new everyone will be talking about. And besides, everyone who will talk shit about it, don't exactly matter, right?"

"Not really no," you said.

"Exactly, so who gives a fuck what they say," he smiled. "We know how we feel about one another. We know that our feelings are real."

"Yeah, we do," you smiled playing with your palm tree necklace.

He smiled. "It makes me happy that you still wear that."

"Of course," you smiled. "I wear it every day. In fact, other than when I shower, I don't really take it off."

"Same with this," Harry smiled holding his hand up with the ring.

You smiled lacing your hand with his and pressing your lips against his.

**

The show would soon be starting and you already had your cameras set up and ready to go. You were backstage with Harry before he went onstage. You had filmed a few things like him warming up and chatting with the band before turning off the camera so you can give him a few good luck kisses.

"You look good wearing my face," he joked nodding down at your tour t-shirt.

You laughed. "Well, I mean, I'd figured I wanted to blend in a bit."

"It's going to be a bit weird taking that off tonight and throwing it on the floor," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes with a laugh. "Anyway, I need to head out and film a bit of the crowd before you get on stage, so we need to make this quick."

"I wish we could..." he groaned pulling you to him. "But I think it'd only hurt the situation more."

"I wasn't referring to that type of quickie," you giggled kissing him.

He smiled into the kiss and you pulled away before he could deepen it. He had a pout on his face and you laughed wiping some the lipstick color that had rubbed off.

"We'll pick up where we left off later on the bus," you smiled. "So, try not to use up all of your energy on stage."

"Don't worry, I'll have plenty of energy left for you, baby," he smirked.

You laughed and grabbed your bag before heading out to the audience. When you made your way towards the stage, you ran accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry," you said looking up. Your eyes widen in surprise when you see who it was. "Max? What- What are you doing here?"

**

Here it is, Behind the Tour! Let me know what you think and if there is anything you'd like to see happen in the series! I'm not sure how many parts there will be since... the tour is kinda long... there'd have to be a lot of fast-forwarding... so we'll see. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...
95.1K 1.5K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
2.4M 42K 174
Following the (online) life of a not-so-ordinary couple: Princess Y/N of the United Kingdom and Harry Styles. **note: written chapters prior to this...
79 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...