Raped

By geeesuschrist

Ella's just a regular girl living life to the fullest. Until one night out clubbing, she's raped. Her past st... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: I'm Here
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Let It Out
Chapter 5: Not me
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Before
Chapter 8: Like He Hurt Me
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: No More Lies
Chapter 12: Crash
Chapter 13: For You
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: Destined
Chapter 16: Stronger
Chapter 17: If only
Chapter 18: Hell
Chapter 19: Attached
Chapter 20: Alive
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Anything
Chapter 23: Hide
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Why Me?
Chapter 26: Love
Chapter 27: A Broken Promise
Chapter 28: Hello
Chapter 29: Brother's
Chapter 30: I Promise
Chapter 31: Always
Chapter 32: Forever
Chapter 33: Time
Chapter 34: I'll Pull It
Chapter 35: Secrets
Chapter 36: Flashlights
Their House
Chapter 37: Past Life
Chapter 38: Trust Issues
Chapter 39: Mothers Intuition
Chapter 40: Brotherly Bond
Chapter 42: Sad Soul
Chapter 43: Not Again
Chapter 44: Any Cost
Chapter 45: Won't Forget
Chapter 46: Moments
Chapter 47: Breathe
Chapter 48: I'm Home
Chapter 49: You Did This
Epilogue

Chapter 41: Mine

99 3 0
By geeesuschrist

Blah I might hate this chapter but I've been thinking about doing one like this FOR A LONG TIME. And now here I am finally making a chapter from his point of view. God I feel like I'm going to hate this aaahhh.
Warning: this shit might be offensive so please don't hate I'm just doing it from his point of view. Aahhh! Here we go.....

CAMERON

"Name and ID please"

"Here you go" I hand him my fake ID.

"Okay. Go right on in Christian" the door buzzes as it open allowing me in.

"Right this way. He doesn't get any visitors. Why are you visiting him? Especially after everything he's done" the guard asks leading me to his cell.

"Unfinished business" I say.

"Well here we are"  he unlocks the cell letting me in.

"Yell when you're ready to go" he says before walking off.

"Who are you?" He looks up at me with his darkened green eyes.

"Pablo Alejandro Jose Gomez Hernandez. I am Cameron. That's really all you need to know. I must say I admire you. The pain and suffering you inflicted on your children their entire childhood. I must say you are ruthless. I like that about you"

"What do you want?" He asks.

"When I first laid eyes on your daughter she looks so ripe. But I had her sadly, she wasn't untouched. As young as she was it was obvious who got to the fruit before I did" I look at him.

He stays silent not denying my accusation.

"You're not even denying it. Of course you touched her. She is so beautiful. And her body matured at such a young age. The only thing I don't know, is whether or not her mother knew what you were doing to her" I place my thumb upon my lips.

"No one ever knew what went on in that house" he smirks.

"I'm guessing not even Christian knew"

"No one knows. Except you. Now tell me what do you want?" He says standing up.

"To get you out of here" I smile.

"And why would you do that?"

"Because you and I have one common goal"

"And what is that?"

"To hurt Christina and Christian. Christina is living live luxuriously. She has two children and is with someone she loves. Sadly that will come to an end. So what do you say? Ready to finally get out and get vengeance on the very people who put you here?"

"More than you'll ever know" he gives me a smirk.

"Well than, be prepared to leave within the next week" i start to walk out.

"Wait"

"What?" I turn to face him.

"Why do you want to hurt her?" He asks.

"Because I can never have her" I reply and leave.

~

"And why should I release him after he was convicted guilty?"

"Your honor. He was convicted of domestic abuse and child abuse solely on the confessions on his two children and his wife. And with that they could have perjured themselves on the stand for their mother just because she would've wanted sole custody. It's outrageous how the court had no physical evidence besides their testimonies. And for all we know they could have been lying. There is no evidence in which he had touched nor beat any of them. My client had been accused of ridiculous charges and has rotted in prison for nearly 8 years. And with that he has been assaulted multiple times by gangs inside of the prison. I request that your honor let's my client out on parole" I say.

"Well with no actual evidence that he did commit these crimes besides three testimonies I honestly have no choice but to-"

"Your honor this is outrageous. He is clearly guilty. Letting this man out of parole is a disgrace to the justice system we have created solely for things such as these. He was convicted 8 years ago because of the evidence that has happened. Such as the loss of his third child. The doctor can even vouch that his wife was beaten until she lost the child. Your honor please this is completely unnecessary"

"I'm sorry but my hands are tied here. I hereby release Pablo Alejandro Jose Gomez Hernandez on parole. He will attend a meeting with his parole officer twice a month. Court adjourned" he bangs the javelin.

"I'm actually free"

"Yes. Now we have much planning to do" I smile.

"But first lets celebrate. I can't remember the last time I've eaten ribs"

We leave the court and go to the nearest barbecue restaurant. The entire time I silently think to myself. Christina is going to get what is coming to her. Everything that is coming to her. I will make her pay. She doesn't deserve to live the life she is living now. Not in luxury. She does not deserve half of the things she has. And her children. There's not a doubt in my mind that they aren't mine. Even if they are mine she'll still love them unconditionally. And for that the only way to make her truly suffer is to take them away from her. Along with taking Grayson from her. She's lived happily for too long. If I can't have her than no one can.

~

I sit in my room looking around trying to get some type of inspiration as to what I shall do.

"Ella Braille. The worlds inspiration. She has opened up telling everyone about what had happened to her. We all know she was away from modeling for a long time. Nearly a year. And now she's back looking better than ever. And must I say she's rocking the blonde look. She's announced that ever though she was sexually assaulted that she will not let it get in the way of her passion for modeling. And even so much so that she has brought her twin children into it too. And it seems that they love the attention and are just naturals. Just earlier this week she and her children were the covers of many magazines such as Vogue, Time, In Touch, And People Magazine. Everyone is talking about her story and how she's an idol in so many peoples eyes. Not only is she a role model for sexual assault survivors everywhere but for women as she has talked about it on the Ellen show. Opening up about how she originally believed that her rapist was the father of her children but after they were born she confirmed that Grayson Dolan, once Youtube Famous Legend, is their father. Not only do we ship them, but their children are the most adorable. Watch out North these two beauties are coming for you. She is now currently living her life as best as she can not letting what happened to her define her. I must say she is a complete inspiration to the entire world" I look over to the tv.

She's back in modeling, huh. She's not making this any easier on herself. I now know exactly where she is. And since her kids are indeed Grayson's, it'll hurt her even more than if they were mine. This will be fun. Ruining lives makes my life so much more interesting than anything else. But ruining Christina's life in particular. Now that. That will be the highlight of my entire existence. Seeing as she deserves everything. She wanted me. She still wants me. I believe that. I want her. But we can not be together. And because of that no one will ever get to be with her if it is not me. So the only way to get her to be mine is to get rid of what stands in our way. Grayson Bailey Dolan.

***
Why did he help get her father out of prison?

What does he have to gain by helping him?

Why does he still want to hurt Christina?

Why does he believe that she wants him?

Is he delusional?

Why does he want Christina?

Why go after Grayson and their kids?

~
~
~
A/N
Ah I hated writing this, :,( but at least now we know what he is up to. Sorry it's so short though. But why does he want to be with her of all his victims why does he keep coming back to her. Sadly we are getting closer and closer to the ending that I will dread writing.
But if you have ever been sexually assaulted, I am sorry. This is just a story. It was not your fault and never will be. You deserve better :)💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 570 18
The Dolan Twins, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, were bullied throughout school. They got into a lot of fights because their bullies, Tyler and his "gang"...
516 38 39
Charlie's past has to come out she can't keep running forever... Ever since she killed her first victim shes had a change for blood and has gone mad...
1.4K 67 22
'Faith, the police are after you, Ethan wants revenge. My darling daughter, if you want to live... You're going to have to run' -dolangarner510
51.5K 1.6K 25
Ella. Simple life right? Wrong. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was younger and has been forbidden to enter the forest again. But what she di...