Raped

By geeesuschrist

Ella's just a regular girl living life to the fullest. Until one night out clubbing, she's raped. Her past st... More

Chapter 1: Help
Chapter 2: I'm Here
Chapter 3: Cry
Chapter 4: Let It Out
Chapter 5: Not me
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Before
Chapter 8: Like He Hurt Me
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: No More Lies
Chapter 12: Crash
Chapter 13: For You
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: Destined
Chapter 16: Stronger
Chapter 17: If only
Chapter 18: Hell
Chapter 19: Attached
Chapter 20: Alive
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Anything
Chapter 23: Hide
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Why Me?
Chapter 26: Love
Chapter 27: A Broken Promise
Chapter 28: Hello
Chapter 29: Brother's
Chapter 30: I Promise
Chapter 31: Always
Chapter 32: Forever
Chapter 33: Time
Chapter 34: I'll Pull It
Chapter 35: Secrets
Chapter 36: Flashlights
Their House
Chapter 37: Past Life
Chapter 38: Trust Issues
Chapter 39: Mothers Intuition
Chapter 41: Mine
Chapter 42: Sad Soul
Chapter 43: Not Again
Chapter 44: Any Cost
Chapter 45: Won't Forget
Chapter 46: Moments
Chapter 47: Breathe
Chapter 48: I'm Home
Chapter 49: You Did This
Epilogue

Chapter 40: Brotherly Bond

73 3 0
By geeesuschrist

GRAYSON

"Hey baby" she looks at me as I start to open my eyes.

"Hey beautiful" I smile adjusting to the morning sunlight.

"You hungry?" She asks.

"Yeah, wanna go out to eat breakfast today?"

"What? You get tired of my famous breakfast?" She smiles at me.

Oh god. That smile. Everyday she was away the only thing that really kept me going was the thought of seeing her smile once more.

"I just want all of us to go out and eat breakfast together, as a family" I sit up.

"Well I'm dressed so you get yourself dressed and I'll get the kids ready and tell Christian and Ethan to get ready as well" she stands up.

I get up and kiss her forehead, "Alright, I'll be ready in ten. If you want I can shower with Christian and you can shower Christina."

"It's alright. I look forward to some mommy time with them. Plus I got bubble soap" she gives me an excited smile that goes from ear to ear.

"Okay. Be careful with Christian though, he likes to go underwater and Christina splashes water everywhere"

"I can handle them. Now go get ready" she shoos me off.

I make my way to the bathroom and turn on the hot water. The minute I get in the steam comes into contact with my entire body. After a few minutes washing, shampooing and conditioning my hair I get out and wrap my lower body in a towel.

I get out of the restroom and go back into the room putting on a pair of boxers. Christina walks in with the kids both fully dressed and in her arms. She sets them on the bed and looks at me smiling.

"Dam my baby looking thick" she walks over and kisses me.

"Dam right" our foreheads lay on each other for a moment before she lets go letting me get dressed.

I pull on a white shirt and green sweats along with a green hat. I turn the hat backwards with the strap on my forehead. Before looking in the mirror I put on my white converse and smile.

"And he has a good sense of fashion and knows color key coordination" she hugs me from behind.

I turn to face her and kiss her head. Bless this beautiful woman's soul. She is the love of my life and I will never be able to get over her.

"Ready to go?" She looks up at me with her beautifully green eyes.

"Yep, lets go"

"You get Christian, I'll get Christina" she smiles and grabs Christina from our bed.

What would I do without her? She is my absolute everything. I pick up Christian and take him to the living room to put him in his baby carrier. I walk out into the hall way in front of the door. Christian and Ethan both look up at me. Christian smiles but Ethan only looks at me with concern. Something is wrong.

"Ready to go?" Christina asks.

"Yes please" my stomach growls causing everyone to laugh except Ethan.

Something is definitely wrong. Ethan is always smiling and laughing. But today he's acting different. This isn't the Ethan I know. He's gloomy. He's never gloomy. He doesn't like to be.

We all make our way to Christina's Rover and get in. I get in the back with the kids and Ethan letting Christian sit in front while Christina drives. With the kids in between Ethan and I it makes it impossible to talk to him. I just stare at him trying to figure out what's wrong because I know deep down somethings wrong. And then the fact that he hasn't told me yet proves something is more than just wrong. Ethan always tells me everything. But today he isn't. Why?

"We're here" Christina looks back at us with a big smile.

"Waffle House, oh god I remember the days mom would bring us here. Those were the best days" Christian smiles.

Ethan stays quiet with no expression and Christina smiles faintly trying to remember those days. We get off and make our way inside to the half filled diner. We take a booth and sit down placing the kids in between Christina and I.

"I don't need to look at the menu I already know what I want" she smiles.

"As do I" he looks over at her remembering their brother sister bond they once had.

I look at the menu and nearly drool over how good the food looks.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asks.

"Yes, I will have All Star Special with pecan pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and country ham. Make the hash browns large and covered in melted cheese and to drink I would like a coffee. She will have the same thing except a hot chocolate to drink" Christian smiles handing the menu back to the waitress.

Christina smiles at him knowing he had gotten exactly what she wanted perfectly. The sister brother bond they share is strong.

"I'll have a strawberry flavored waffle with hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausage. And to drink coffee" Ethan says.

The waitress takes a moment to write it all down before getting the menu from Ethan.

"I'll have the Texas bacon and egg cheese melt with hash browns and a sausage. To drink I'll have OJ" I smile handing her the menu.

"Alrighty" she walks off.

"Of course you remembered what I wanted" Christina smiles at Christian.

"We've been to Waffle House to many times for me to forget. Plus we eat the same thing every time"

"That's true. And I'll never get tired of it" she smiles again.

That smile. Wow. Once again I'll never take that smile for granted. Never.

"And after we're getting-"

"Pecan pie" she cuts him off as they both smile widely.

Their bond is putting Ethan's and mine to shame right now. I look over at Ethan. He's just staring off. I need to talk to him.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom. Ethan why don't you come with" I suggest.

"Huh? Sure" he says and gets out of the booth before I do.

We walk to the bathroom in silence and once we're in their I check to see if anyone else is here.

"What's up with you?" I look at him.

"Nothing" he shrugs.

"Ethan. We're twin brothers. I think I'd notice if something was wrong with you"

"Nothings wrong" he raises his voice slightly.

"Ethan. Just tell me. We can get through this together. Whatever it is"

"It's not my story to tell!" He yells.

My eyes widen. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said" he walks out leaving me alone in the bathroom with my thoughts.

What is wrong with him? What does he mean by it's not my story to tell? What the fuck is going on?

I walk back out to the diner trying to get myself together. I smile at them sitting at the table laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask as I sit down.

"Christian was telling Ethan about an embarrassing childhood story I'd rather he didn't" she laughs punching Christian in the arm.

"But it's too good to not tell"

"I want to know" I lean forward showing interest.

"Well here it goes"

He starts to tell the story and I smile the whole way through and laugh at the end. I don't pay attention to what he's saying but I laugh and smile like I am. What happened earlier really shook me up. Ethan never acts like that. Honestly never. He's always told me everything. It's not my story to tell. What does that mean? Who is he talking about? Is it about Christina? Why won't he just tell me? I've always told him everything but this one time he won't tell me. Our bond isn't like it used to be. And it's not getting any better.

***
Why is Ethan all gloomy?

Why won't just tell Grayson what he found?

Why does Grayson believe their bond is not as strong as it used to be?

Why is Grayson so worried about it?

~
~
~
A/N
I didn't post yesterday sorry about that. Still feeling kind of sore. But here's another Grayson chapter. Everything's going to crumble down within the next few chapters. And honestly I forgot where this story was going when I first started so I had to come up with another plot for the ending and stuff and ugh I'm going to hate myself for the ending. Honestly.
But yep. I'm thinking of ship names but in my head their all ugly😭
But bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 220 25
Welcome to your new life in New Jersey. Awaiting you, is pain, yet love and adventure. And through it all you have Grayson and Ethan Dolan by your si...
54.2K 1K 20
Blue Charleston is your normal young adult, with a good job at the local hospital and a good best friend. One day when Blue goes to her bank she is h...
4.9K 124 60
Hello. My names Ava. I live in California with my parents. It was a sunny and bright day. Then...it turns into hell. I promise that I will never forg...
3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...