Caroline Flack's Daughter?! (...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ Jenny's life isn't normal. It's a living hell. So, yes her mum is Caroline Flack. Yes, she is dat... More

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Cougar Alert!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Daughter vs. Mum!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Fling or Fate?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Caring or Acting?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Gross Mum Alert.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Decisions, Decisions.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Memories.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - New "Date" and Surprises.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - All Hell Breaks Loose.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Feelings.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Scares Everywhere.
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Dead or Alive?
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Happy Birthday!
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Be Honest With Me
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Explaining Everything
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Love And Secrets
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Bachelor and Bechelorette Parties!
Author's Note! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION<33
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 1)
Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - The Wedding (Part 2)

Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - SLEEPOVER!

4.2K 32 1
By mstaylorjean

Louis' POV

   "Where the fuck is Harry?!" Liam yelled pacing back and fourth in the hotel room.

   "He's on his date still." I reply calmly.

   "Lou, it's already 1:30 a.m!" He yelled back. I didn't realize it was that late.

   "Liam it's Hazza, he's probably in her pants right now!" I said.

   He glared at me and suddenly the door opened which revealed Harry and a very pretty girl. Their hair were both soaking wet which is quite strange since it's not raining.

   Everyone jumped up and looked at them. They looked frozen. The girl held onto Harry's arm as she shook for warmth. Poor girl.

  "HARRY EDWARD MOTHER F^CKING STYLES! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Liam shouted. It surprised everyone because he's usually calm and everything but lately he's been on edge.

  "HARRY!" I yelled running towards him. I grasped both of them into a tight hug.

  "Okay. You are choking my date and I." He breathed out. I let go and looked towards the girl.

  "What's your name lovely?" I ask her. She looks up and her dark brown eyes burn a whole into my sould.

  "Jennifer. But call me Jenny," She said and flasked me a smile. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. It was a beautiful smile.

  "Louis." I said to her. She smiled and looked back at Harry.

  "Hey Lou! Do you still have those girl pajamas?" Harry asks me.

  "YEAH!" Jenny raises an eyebrow. "I was ordering them online and I didn't know they were women's."

  She nodded and they sat on the couch. I ran to my room and found the white strpied long sleeve shirt and some red plaid pajamas bottoms. I ran out and handed them to her as she cuddled to Harry.

  "Here you go love." I said. She took them and I felt her cold hand. "Wow, you are freezing. You want some tea?"

  "Yes, please." She said standing up. "Where's the bathroom?"

  "Down the hall, second door on the left." Harry said. She nodded and went to change.

  "She's pretty." Niall blurted as she shut the door.

  "She is pretty fit." Zayn said.

  "Yeah, but doesn't she look a bit familiar?" Liam pointed out.

  "Yeah, she looks a bit like Caroline!" I said. Harry shot me a glare. "Sorry."

  "It's fine." He said. "But I really like this girl. I don't think it's really a 'fling'."

  "Yeah. She's a keeper." I said and smiled. Jenny finally walked out and she looked cozy.

  "Hey babe." Harry said getting up and kissing her cheek. She blushed and I saw some dimples. Awh. So cute.

   "Here's your tea." Liam said handing her a cup. We all took a seat on the couch and I stared at her.

  The way she looked at Harry was strange like she was trying to say something but then not wanting to. But then she looks at him with pure passionate.

  "CARROTS!" I yelled breaking the silence. She jumped a bit and I gave her an apologetic look. She smiled and took a drink of tea.

  "Let's play a game!" Liam said.

  "Truth or dare!" We all said in unison. We laughed.

  "I GO FIRSTTT!" Niall said looking like he was about to pee his pants.

  "Calm yo' tits." I said.

  "Okay. Zayn, truth or dare?"

  "Dare." Zayn mummbled. 

  "I dare you to go seven minutes in heaven with Jenny!" Niall yelled. Jenny giggled and god I love that giggle.

  "Well, c'mon love!" Zayn said standing up and grabbing her hand.

Zayn's POV

  I grabbed her small and soft hand and lead her to the pantry closet right by the kitchen. It was a tight space but that's the rules.

  I got a bitter glare but Hazza but he will get over it. Louis grabbed his phone and set the timer for 7 minutes.

  "STARTING NOW!" Louis yelled from outside the door.

  Jenny and I shrugged and started to lean in. The kiss was gentle at first and got a bit more intense after a bit. Her lips tasted like strawberries. I giggled when we pulled away at times for breath. The kiss seemed about two seconds.

  "TIME'S UP!" Louis yelled ripping the door open. Jenny sprung away from me and blushed.

  "Damn it. He won that one." Niall muttered. We all headed back to the couch and it was my turn.

  "Okay, Jenny truth or dare." I said.

 "Hmm," She hesitated. "I'm scared to pick dare but what the hell. DARE!"

 "I dare you to take those pajamas off and run around the hotel with bra and undies on and yell "I love One Direction! and start singing parts of our songs for about 2 minutes."

 "Okay." She said. She stood up and started stripping her clothes off and all of us lads stared in amazment. She wasn't skin and bones she had a bit of a tummy but she was still curvy and fit.

  "Damn." Louis whispered under his breath. She heard him a bit and blushed.

  "I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE. SHOT ME OUT OF THE SKY YOU ARE MY KYRPTONITE." She started yelling and running around. She made funny faces in our faces. She was like another Louis. So carefree.

  She was cute.

  Finally she came back and put her clothes on and sat next to Harry. His arm was around her shoulder and she cuddled into his chest. I felt a bit of jealously rising in me but what was I saying I have Perrie!

Jenny's POV

  "Okay. Harry, truth or dare?" I said.

  "Dare." He said with a cheeky smile.

  "Hmm." I said. "I dare you to prank call the most famous person on your contacts list."

  "Let's find out who." He said. He took out his iPhone and looked through his contacts. "I had Beyonce, Lady Gaga or Simon Cowell."

  "SIMON COWELL!" We all yelled. He clicked it and put it on speaker.

  "Hello?" The husky voice said. It sounded like he just woke up.

  "Hello. I'd like to go over your order for the 10 pounds of mustard you ordered." Harry said in a weird voice. Niall and I were dying on the floor.

  "What? I don't like mustard so why would I order 10 pounds of it." Simon said. He was pissed.

  "Yes you did! Now I need your address to drop of the mustard." Harry said again. My stomach was hurting from laughing and I think Niall peed his pants.

  Simon then hung up and we all laughed.

  "Okay, Boo Bear truth or dare?" He said to Lou.

  "DARE!" Louis yelled.

  "I dare you to look at a picture of Eleanor on your phone and make out with it for a couple minutes." Harry said. Louis laughed and pulled his phone out.

  He smiled at the picture and starting kissing it.

  After about 3 minutes Louis stopped and their was spit all over the screen.

  "Liam, truth or dare?" Louis said wiping off his phone.

  "Truth."

  "PUSSY!" I yelled. The boys laughed so hard even Liam gave a little chuckle out.

  "What age did you lose you v-card?" Louis said. I bet he already knew.

  "14." Liam mumbled. My eyes buldged out of my face.

  "AWW! Daddy Direction getting naughty at 14." I said pinching his cheeks.

  "So, Jenny. Truth or dare?" Liam said.

  "Uh. Truth." I said. My heart beated.

  "Have you lost your v-card?" Liam asked.

  "No." I said straight up. The boys all looked super surprised. "What?"

  "You are still a virgin?!" Louis yelled. I nodded. "Damn you act like you arent."

  "Is that bad?" I said scared.

  "Not at all love." Louis said. He walked over and kissed my cheek. His lips were gentle like Harry's.

  Suddenly, my phone started ringing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I searched for it in my pocket. The ID said 'Mum'. Aww, shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 35
Abigail Parker. She has secrets. At first, she seems like a seventeen year old goth. But when she gets lung cancer, and talks in her sleep to Liam, L...
28.6K 830 35
Ella is just a normal 17 years old small-town girl. She just finished High School and started her summer vacation. When the summer is over she's plan...
139K 2.3K 44
After nasty dating rumors about Harry Styles and a certain Caroline Flack surface Harry’s pretty broken up about it. The sting of the Medias lies hur...
15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...