If gang pull up. (BTS, EXO, G...

PiaBlackPhoenix

#2 in Monstax #1 in Shownu The city of Seoul is in a bad way, there are riots in the streets and people attac... Еще

Part 1 - The War
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Character intro's part 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Character Intro pt 2
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Character intro pt 3
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52
Intro: GOT7
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 65
part 66
chapter 66
Finale part 1
finale pt 2

chapter 16

152 5 3
PiaBlackPhoenix

When the school day had finished, Ty lee started to panic. She pulled her hair out of her dull ponytail and shook it around a little.

"You're stressing too much. Just be yourself and have fun!" Suju said.

"Yeah. Don't worry about a thing." Tamara reassured her.

"Thanks guys." Ty lee said as they got closer to the gates. She tried to breathe deep. What if he loses his temper again? Just think of him as Shownu in that state. You can do this.

She tried to calm herself down in her mind and it was working until she got a glimpse of Taehyung waiting. Her knees felt weak as her heart started to race. The fact that the whole Monsta x gang was depending on this coffee date going well made her even more nervous.

"We'll see you tomorrow Ty. Good luck." Her friends said goodbye and left her with Taehyung.

"Hey." She said nervously as she approached him. He had a leather jacket on that was covered in badges and patches with a white t-shirt instead of his school shirt and his smart trousers and shoes. He looked like a daydream as he sucked on a lollipop seductively while leaning against a bollard. He glanced at her.

"You look different with your hair down." He said as he examined her long black waterfall of hair.

"Oh shall i tie it up?" She asked him.

"No no. I like it." He said. "I mean... it's... uh... nice." He started to show nerves as he tried to correct what he was saying. He then stood up straight and ruffled his silver hair a little. "So where do you want to go?"he asked. She looked at him oddly. "For this coffee." he added.

"Oh.. anywhere? I don't mind. Do you know any places?" She asked. He smiled at her.

"I do actually." It was the first time she had seen him even remotely smile. Maybe it wasn't a full smile, more of a smirk.. but still. It was beautiful whatever it was. "Come." He took her arm and led her to the school car park.

"Wait wait wait... you can drive?" She asked in shock and he laughed at her reaction.

"Cars? No." He said as he carried on walking. Amongst all the cars she saw one motorbike where Taehyung was heading.

"A bike!" She gasped. He couldn't stop smiling and laughing at her reactions as he threw her a helmet.

"Shall we?" He said as he gestured to the beautiful bike before him, black and silver, glistening as though it had just been freshly waxed.

"Isn't it dangerous?" She clutched the helmet in her small hands.

"Don't worry. Just hold on." He said as he helped her mount the back seat of the bike.

"Hold onto what?" She said as she looked around her for something to hold on to. He laughed again before dropping his lollipop and jumping onto the driver seat.

"Me." He said before he revved the enginge loud, and sped off, making the tyres screach against the tarmac. Ty lee nearly fell back with the force but managed to save herself by wrapping her arms around his torso and clutching on tight in fear.

After she had gotten over the fear of being on a dangerous vehicle that she had no control over with a complete stranger, she started to enjoy it. Her hair was blowing wildly behind her as she purched her chin up on his shoulder to watch ahead. Although he was driving way over the speed limit, she still felt safe. The loud engine noise vibrated through her ears as the vibration of the engine ran through her body, making all of her senses run wild.

Eventually when they came to a stop he parked up outside a small cafe. "Universe cafe?" She read the name above the shop.

"Yeah. They're just a small business... but man they do the best drinks." Taehyung replied as he took his helmet off and put both of them in the small compartment at the back of the bike. He ran his fingers through his hair to fix it and Ty lee watched him as he did so. He caught her watching and stopped immediately in awkwardness. "Let's go inside." He said nervously trying to take the attention away as he opened the door for her.

She walked through into the cafe and got hit with the smell of freshly baked cakes and coffee. She breathed in, absorbing the amazing smell before her stomach rumbled with hunger. Taehyung laughed at her again. "You must be hungry." He said as he grabbed the table by the window and pulled a seat out for her to sit. "I'll be right back." He said as he walked over to the counter. Ty lee sat and looked around the cafe, watching everyone in their own little worlds, when she made awkward eye contact with the waiter. He was an elfish looking boy with stunning facial features and piercing eyes. By the time she realised she was staring he was already speaking to her.

"Can i help you miss?" He asked kindly.

"Oh, no... i'm okay thankyou. I'm just waiting for my friend." She said as she pointed to Taehyung across the room.

"Ahh Mr. Kim" he replied. He had golden blonde short hair, roughly styled while his eyebrows remained thick and black accentuating his eyes even more.

"That's right. How do you know him?" She asked. Could he be a bangtan member?

"He's a regular here. That is all. Caramel latte, extra cream, extra sugar every time without fail." He smiled at her.

"Oh he comes alone?" She asked curiously.

"Most of the time yes. But on occasion he brings a few people." He said. Ty lee bit her lip. Did he bring other girls here? Or even other bangtan members? She wanted to know so badly.

"Oh cool." she said as Taehyung walked back over with two takeaway cups of coffee and a slice of iced almond cake. "Oo" she said when he placed the stuff on the table after the waiter had left. "Are we taking away?" She low key panicked. If he was planning to takeaway, how could she secure a second meet.

"No i just prefer my coffee in takeaway cups... i don't know why." He said before clearing his throat. "I got you a black forest cappuccino. " he said as he slid the coffee over to her.

"Thankyou. Sounds amazing." She said with a huge grin across her face. Taehyung watched as her face lit up, and he couldn't understand her. She was so different it was scary. He couldn't work out what it was about her that made him nervous, but he was intruiged to find out, none the less. He smiled back at her as her smile was contagious.

"So... Taehyung. Tell me about yourself." She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Oh no no. I don't spill my life story so soon." He laughed. "But yours i am interested in." He said.

"How so?" she asked.

"You come across from a distance as a very quiet conserved well behaved girl... but i feel like i'm dead wrong." He said as he sat back in his chair and examined her. She laughed nervously.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"Believe me.. if i knew i would tell you. Just speaking to you, you give off a completely different vibe." He said as he watched her eat a bit of cake.

"Well i don't know what you're on about." She laughed. "And what about you?" She said. "You come across from first glance as a bit of a fuckboy because all the girls be drooling over you... except infact, you barely even bat an eyelid at them."

"It's just that all those girls are kind of the same to me. I'm only ever interested if they challenge me in some way. I don't want them if they're throwing themselves at me, Like that girl Soyeon. She won't leave me alone." he said and Ty lee spluttered a laugh.

"You know her?" He peered up at her.

"Yes actually i do." She said as she looked down and stirred her coffee nervously. "Not well though. We don't get along."

"Honestly though! You agree. She may as well get down on her knees and beg for my attention because that's the way she acts." He said fueling Ty lee's laughter some more. He smiled as he watched her laugh. "Or better yet to be honest, theres one girl who literally threw herself at me. Nearly breaking my phone while she was at it." He joked.

"Hey! I was pushed!" She giggled. "If that guy wasn't so moody it could've been a peaceful interaction." She teased.

"Hey i wasn't moody. I just had some things going on." He defended himself.

"Like what? Tell me?" She tried to dig.

"None of your business." He laughed nervously.

"Come on. I deserve to know why you snapped at me like that." She said as she tried to convince him.

"No." He said, his face turning serious.

"Oh.. okay." She said quietly. He looked at her face, now worried and a little upset. He sighed and massaged his temples.

"Ty lee... please." He said before looking up at her. She stared at the table. It was exhilarating hearing him say her name, yet she was disapointed he wouldn't tell her. "You have to understand." He tried to explain before he touched her chin softly lifting her head up to meet his gaze. "Believe me, i would love to tell you... but it's not something i want people to know about me."

"But why?" She stared back into his eyes.

"Because it may change people's perception of me."he said.

"And why is that a bad thing?"she said. He sighed, not knowing how to explain himself. "Taehyung... you can talk to me. What are you so afraid of?" She squeezed his arm gently on the table with her small hand.

"Ty lee... i don't want anyone knowing about my true self unless i knew that there was no way i could hide it. If i knew that person was truly going to stick by me no matter what, for the rest of my life." He said. "Like Jungkook for example. He knows exactly everything about me, because we developed an unbreakable bond and i trust him with my life." Ty lee scrunched her brows in frustration. "Look, just know that this is best for now. Who knows maybe in the future i may chose to tell you."he smiled softly at her.

"Okay i understand." She said with a sad smile. "But just know that i'm here if you ever want to talk. I noticed you don't speak to many people in school aside from Jungkook and i want you to know that if you ever have anything you want to get off your chest... i'm open to listening." She said. "And maybe soon you can trust and tell me."

"Thankyou." He held her hand across the table as he thanked her.

"So anyway... tell me. How do you know Soyeon?" He asked.

"Oh you don't want to know." She replied.

"Tell me." He prompted her.

"Would telling you increase my chances of finding out your dark secret?" She hinted.

"Perhaps." He smirked.

"Then i'm telling you this because i trust you. I'm pretty sure everyone knows but, don't you go spreading it now making it even worse."she pointed a finger at him. He placed his hand on his heart.

"I promise." He agreed.

"She's been bullying me and my friends since our first encounter with her." She said shamefully as she looked to the floor.

"What?" He replied, shocked but not surprised. "I always knew she gave off bad vibes." He said.

"Well yeah. She's got a kick out of bullying us since i can remember." She said. "Hence why the whole school doesn't really like us, so we're officially loners." She laughed sadly.

"Well you're far more interesting than that barbie."he reassured her. "you shouldn't ler her walk all over you." he said. "And besides, you have your friends. You don't need anyone else. She's surrounded by fake people and fake friends. I pity her."

"It's kind of hard when there are teachers and rules."she explained.

"So what? Fuck em."he said. "Has she ever gotten caught?" He asked.

"Well no." She replied.

"Then there you go! The school doesnt give a shit." He said. "And is a lousy detention really not worth your self respect?"

"Huh... i suppose your right."she said as she thought about it. "Thankyou taehyung."

"Dont let her bother you again. Show her who's boss." he winked at her making her blush. He then smiled before his phone rang. Ty lee tried to see who it was calling but the caller was unknown ID. "Yo."he answered the call. "What? Right now?" He sounded surprised. "Oh shit..." he said "alright i'm on my way." He said as he shut the call off. "I'm really sorry but i gotta run." He said. "I'm late."

"Late for what?" She asked.

"Uh, don't worry." He said. "I'll drop you home." he said as they both stood up to leave.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...
88.1K 5K 51
- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 #ENHYPEN, #1 #PARKJONGSEONG | two old academic rivals who hate each other the most in the world are forced into a contract tha...
119K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...