Beneath The Surface

By CGV_taetae

Will Taehyung's battle for the members returned affection be won or will he only succeed in pushing himself f... More

Beneath The Surface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
V
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy Birthday TaeTae
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sooooo
What i forgot
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Text
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

6.3K 195 71
By CGV_taetae

Dawned on me I never mentioned any ages, Taehyung is 19 so Jungkook is 17 Jimin same age as Tae and so on same age difference between the members. Also thanks so much for 1k views.🎉

Taehyung POV

I was eating dinner in the dinning room with the rest of my family, Taehyon sitting directly across from me. We were interrupted by Baekkie hyung calling us for dinner 'Thank God', I should have been more careful.

He's been staring at me the entire meal so I'm sure he'll have something to say later, which I'm dreading. Judging by what he said earlier I'm definitely the one at fault, it's not like he could breakout and come to me.

Now with him seeing my bruises I know he's pissed, he was always very protective of me since we were young. He'll press me about this matter till I tell him what happened, but I really don't want to talk about what happened at the dorm.

What am I going to tell him he'll definitely know if I'm lying, maybe if I just keep my mouth shut he'll stop. After all we haven't seen each other in two years he can't still be like that towards me, I think, I hope.

It wasn't till I got out by myself and started being around the members that I realized I wasn't well 'normal'. Sexuality wise I knew I was bisexual but, I didn't realize my actions toward others weren't normal.

Random kisses, cuddling, neck rubbing, waist holding ect, I was always with Taehyon and I guess others just ignored it or had gotten used to it because no one ever said anything. I can remember now a few times people called us weird or made faces but it never mattered to me, most people with an exception of a few were all outsiders and not needed.

My dad always taught us that way, people will attempt to befriend you just to get what you have so trusting them is a mistake. Turns out it hit closer to home than anyone ever thought, it was trust that led my family to move from London the first time.

Memories rising I lose my small appetite, "Mommy" I say sweetly earning the biggest smile from her as she turns her attention to me. "Yes angel~" I chuckle in my head at the nickname it had been so long since I heard it.

"I'm done may I please be excused" I say puppy eyes in full view "But you didn't really eat much, do you feel ok?" she asked a worried expression plastered over her face. "Oh I'm fine it's just been a long day so I'm not very hungry" I could feel Taehyon's glare intensify, he knew I was lying.

"Ok, your excused. I'll send someone later to give you a snack please eat it darling" she said worried expression not leaving her face "Yes ma'am" I say grinning at her leaving the table. Entering into my room I plop onto the bed taking the phone from it and powering it on.

I wait for it to load, immediately being bombarded with alerts from social media, messages and missed calls. I look on social media seeing a post sent by the company, 'BTS Taking A Break'. My eyes went down to the comments, fans were going ballistic some where angry others sad most worried something was wrong.

I smiled warmly seeing the comments full of encouraging words hoping everything was alright and that'd we'd come back. I was done now seeing a list of missed calls and messages unread, I take a moment to myself turning my phone back off. 'I'll have to buy a new one' I think collecting some clothes suitable for sleep about to head to shower.

Knock Knock "Yes?" I ask "TaeTae come down and say goodnight to mom and dad their leaving" she said her heading sticking in the door. "K noona I'm coming" I say putting my pajama's on the bed and heading down stairs.

I walk down seeing my parents putting on their coats standing by the door saying goodbye to everyone. Taehyon went then it was my turn, I walk toward mom hugging her, she kisses my cheek as I withdraw. Next I hug my dad, he kisses the top of my head as I pull away feeling embrassed 'I'm still just a baby to them, geez'.

He grins both saying "Goodnight" before heading out the door. I turn saying goodnight to my siblings before heading to my room to take a shower. I walk into the bathroom stripping off my clothes into the bin and looking at the now fading bruises.

"Well at least they are starting to heal" I mumble to myself turning on the shower head. I look back into the mirrior at the one mark on my chest I created myself, the scratch marks. They looked so deep like somone took a knife and made each line, I ran my fingers over them getting lost in both the pain and the odd comfort they brought me.

I was too lost in thought to see the door open beside me, "Don't waste water like that, get in if your gonna run it." the voice removes me from me trance state. I look over to see a half naked Taehyon clothes in hand, realizing I was naked I tried to cover myself.

He looked at me confused "Why are you suddenly embarrassed, we've always bathed together" he said buntly. I didn't answer not really knowing what to say, he was right but I wasn't used to it like before. "If its those bruises you were trying to hide I'm not going to say anything to mom or dad but I'm not letting it go." he said glaring at them

I froze stuck in place, I watched as he undressed and walked toward the shower. 'What am I gonna do if he finds out what happened, he'll think I'm still weak. Then again I could have protected myself yet I endured it instead, doesn't that mean I am weak' I sigh at my thoughts once again lost in my head.

"Tae hurry and get in, stop getting lost in your thoughts. Nothing good ever comes from it so just stop, you wouldn't feel so trapped if you just told me the truth" he said pulling me into the shower. It was quite big so space wasn't a problem but I still felt weird and I didn't like my bruises on display so I faced away from him.

He got out before me drying off and exiting the room yelling "Hurry up" before leaving. I unconciously quickened my pace rinsing off and turning the shower off, I dried myself off applying the creams I was given from the hospital. I toss on my boxers and oversized shirt leaving the bathroom, I see Taehyon already laying down lights turned off. The only source of light came from the skylight in the room, with the moon shinning through beautifully. (Can I live at their house?)

I lay on the bed facing the window, the reality of what happened finally hit me. I felt insecure, unsafe and needed to feel protected hugging myself into a ball. I slowly rub over the sratch on my chest hoping to feel some sort of relief. I felt a little better but I still couldn't fall alseep, recent events made my insomnia come back.

Most days I ended crying myself to sleep or passing out due to exhastion but now I was tired and at a lost of what to do. I was squirming around trying to find the best position when I grazed over Taehyon's back, he always slept shirtless so it wasn't a shock. His warmth left a needy feeling in my body though, I hesitantly reach over back hugging him.

It felt nostalgic it's been so long since I slept with someone beside me, I really missed it. I missed him "Me worrying about you and forgiving you are two different things Tae" he said tapping my arm telling me to remove it.

I release him and quickly turn to the opposite side whispering a quiet "sorry" scooting completely to my side. For as long as I can remember he has never rejected me like that, it hurt far more than it should have. I quietly start sobbing into my pillow

'Stupid, I told you he hated us why did you do that you made it worse'

'No he's just mad i-if I apologize later he'll forgive me'

'You never learn, saying your going to apologize and actually owning up to what you did are two different things'

'B-but h-'

'No use feeding that bullshit to me, you complained about those members leaving you behimd all the time but you did the same'

I started shaking wanting to just fall asleep rather than listen to this

' Your pretty selfish aren't you, you only care when your the one getting hurt always acting like the victim.'

'Please stop'

' Not like I put myself here stupid, I'd be gone if you really wanted that.'

'Hehe wonder what that means, lets think about the times I appear huh'

'Like that time you-'

V was suddeny silenced when I felt a warm arm around my waist and warmth against my back. "Stop crying and go to sleep" I relax against his chest feeling security flush around me. "Just this once" he grunts sleepily "If you don't tell me where you got those bruises tommorow I really won't talk to you anymore" he said tightning his grip around me both of us falling asleep.

'K'

Feeling extremely accomplished over here lol thx so much for 1k views, I really appreciate it. Hope I wasn't making anyone cringe or anything just wanted you to know how much his parents love and care for him. Not sure if I'm going to target this in the future so I'll let you know now, his parents know that he is Bisexual and don't really care. They are very accepting of his choices but can be very strict about other things in terms of safety. Enjoy~ 💕p.s. next chapter will mostly come later than usual like 4 days max I think, got some stuff to do🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 456 8
COMPLETE Taehyung and Namjoon have struggled with their feelings for a long time. And recently, Taehyung had noticed the growing distance between the...
3.3K 256 12
The love behind the walls... unknown to everyone but known to heart....💜
19.2K 794 31
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? •It's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...
255K 6.5K 28
BTS is made up for 6 members who have debuted for a year now and even though there hardships they are famous and everyone likes their music but they...