Beware Her Frozen Heart || Je...

Oleh chocoqueen101

~Beware Her Frozen Heart~ ||A Big Eight Jelsa Fanfic|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Conceal. Don't feel. Pu... Lebih Banyak

Choco's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.

55.

1.3K 50 1
Oleh chocoqueen101

Eragna's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Jack has opened his eyes.

All of us are slowly losing hope on Jack waking up, the only person not willing to was Elsa, who hasn't left his side. Of course she did go to see Anna, practically clutching on to her, and she also apologized to Hiccup and Merida as well for what happened to them, but they just shrugged it off, more worried about their unconscious friend. They all visit everyday after they go to school, but Elsa refuses to go. She wanted to be there when he woke up.

If he woke up.

Anna and I have tried convincing her to go to school, but she's beginning to shut Anna and I out again. She's refusing to eat, talk, shower or do anything. She's run out of tears now, and she just sits by Jack, clutching his hand as if she could try and wake him up.

"Shes not getting better," Anna whispered to me as Elsa slammed the door on us. I sighed and rubbed my head in frustration.

"Jack needs to wake up soon, Anna. Or else we won't just lose him."

Her eyes widened and she sobbed in my chest, with me slowly stroking her until her eyes closed.

--- 2 MONTHS LATER ---

Elsa's P.O.V

It's been 2 months.

2 months since I've heard Jack's laugh, seen him smile, hear him tell a joke.

Everything.

I haven't been to school since the incident, but the teacher's are kind enough to drop off our homework at the hospital so I wouldn't miss out on anything. My friends have tried to make me come to school but I refuse to, because I want to be there when Jack wakes up.

Because he WILL wake up.

I'm slowly shutting everyone out, including my own sisters, but there's nothing I can do anymore. I keep telling myself I'm selfish for acting like this, that everyone was suffering, but I could help the aching everywhere in my body every time I see Jack with tubes flowing in and out of him.

I tell him the how our friend's days went, I tell him memories of our short period of happiness together. Anything to wake him up.

"Remember when we were supposed to be the Snow King and Queen?" I whispered, stroking his hair. "We both wanted to back out as soon as Ms.Belle said that we were supposed to play the lead role in the play."

I chuckled as a tear dropped onto the ground.

"At the time I would have swam in an ocean full of sharks rather than play a lead with you," I said. "But now I would rather swim in an ocean full of sharks just to play in a lead with you."

I laughed again. "Gosh, I sound like one of your fan girls."

Suddenly, I felt something squeeze my hand, and my eyes widened. I stared at Jack in shock before a spark of hope ignited within me.

"Jack, can you hear me? Please do that again!" I said.

He managed a small grumble and squeezed my hand again, stronger this time.

I dashed out of the room and rushed to a nearby nurse flirting with a random doctor.

"HE'S WAKING UP!" I yelled, startling both of them.

"Who?" They both replied.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST," I yelled, before dashing back to the room, leaving them rushing for their equipment.

I grabbed my phone and called the others, who were still in school, but they all had an excuse to get out and rush to the hospital. I smiled at Jack, who was slowly twitching, and I held his hand again.

"You're going to be okay, Jack. I promise."

-----------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

Darkness and pain was all I felt.

I tried to wake up, I struggled and thrashed out, but it was as if I was pinned by invisible nails to an invisible wall, unable to escape my dark prison.

But then I heard the voice of an angel.

""At the time I would have swam in an ocean full of sharks rather than play a lead with you," the voice chuckled.

Was that Elsa?

My snowflake?

B-But she wasn't here. She was in Eragna..

"But now I would rather swim in an ocean full of sharks just to play in a lead with you."

I felt myself smile, and this time I was filled with a new surging power, and I tried to push myself to the voice, to Elsa.

"Jack, can you hear me? Please do that again!" She yelled eagerly.

Using the last of my strength, I climbed my way out of the darkness until I felt like I was being ripped from the void and thrown into reality. I gasped for air and saw Elsa rapidly calling someone on her phone. She was spitting out is many words at once I could understand what she was saying.

"E-Elsa?" I managed to Whisper. My lips were cracked and my entire body suddenly felt heavy. She dropped her phone when she heard me and rushed to my side, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"J-Jack, y-you're awake!"

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered. "Y-You aren't mad at m-me?"

"I forgive you," she replied softly. "I forgave you a Long time ago."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, a sudden wave of emotion overwhelming me. "For everything."

She enveloped me in a small hug. "I understand, Jack. I know why you did what you did."

"H-How are you here?" I asked. "Aren't y-you supposed to be in a Eragna? Forever?"

"Hiro managed to separate us with the machine that joined us in the first place," Elsa replied with a smile, which I gladly returned. Our heads were now dangerously close, and slowly we were getting closer and closer...

"HELLO LOSERS!!!"

I internally groaned, and I heard Elsa sigh in disappointment when we heard Merida's raucous voice as she stampeded I got he room, with the others trailing behind her. I noticed someone who looked awfully like Elsa standing behind Punzie, and I smiled, knowing exactly who it was. They all smiled and hugged me tightly, causing me to wince slightly.

"You scared the living daylight out of us, Frost!" Hiccup said.

"We didn't think you'd wake up!" Eugene laughed.

"H-How Long was I out?" I asked.

"2 months."

My eyes widened and I felt my vision blur slightly, the voices slowly drowning in my head.

2 months?

What happened?

Why was I unconscious for that Long?

WHAT HAPPENED?

Where's Pitch?

"Where's Pitch?" I asked again.

"Gone," Eragna and Elsa said simultaneously. They looked at each ogre and smiled.

"Elsa and Eragna kicked his toosh back to the underworld," Eugene said, slinging his shoulder around Punzie.

"T-The baby?" I asked. "Is she okay?"

"If she wasn't we wouldn't be here, Frost," Eragna smirked, folding her arms. "And Elsa would be upset that she wouldn't be able to see you."

Elsa blushed and smacked Eragna's arm playfully.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by a knock at the door, and a familiar doctor entered, his sandy blonde hair forming a birds nest on his head, and the dark circles under his eyes had indicated that he hadn't been sleeping. There was a slight bruising on his neck, as if he had been strangled, but he didn't seem too bothered by it.

"Mr.Frost," The doctor said. "I see you're awake."

I slowly nodded.

He almost sounded disappointed.

"Well," he continued, readjusting his glasses. "You can leave as soon as you want, we just have to check you again, for health reasons of course."

Once the others and the doctor left, it was just Elsa and I.

"Never leave me like that again," Elsa whispered, her hand cupping my face.

"I'll never leave again, Snowflake."

---------------------------------------

Hey guys!!
I'm sorry for the late update, I had a technical few issues with my account and also I had major writer's block, and have been redoing this chapter a lot because I want it to be perfect.

So yes! If you did enjoy this chapter, please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!

~ CHOCO

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

211K 4.2K 7
(Completed) The Class goes on a mini field trip to a beach. What Adrien and Marinette forget though is that from all the akuma attacks, they have lot...
388K 12.7K 38
Three years ago, Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated Hawk Moth--or so they thought. After getting her heart broken by Adrien, Marinette leaves Paris to go...
189K 5.2K 33
What happens when Manny chooses 4 more guardians and one of them is North's daughter? Will he accept it or will he try to stop it? What happens when...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...