Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4 - Second Move

132 4 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

I got to school the same time like yesterday. The number of customers are still the same, they didn't increase nor did they decrease. It makes me worry about it actually. If the number of customers continue to decrease, my salary will decrease as well. My salary for each month is just enough for my daily needs and the bill I pay. How much more if it would decrease?

Hmm... There must be something I could do so that the cafe would start gaining more customers.

"Ugh... Here comes the trash."

My brows rose when I heard someone speak. I turned to my left to see girls snickering at me. I just decided to ignore them as they kept on calling me names. It is pretty uncomfortable to have everyone's eyes on you as you walk along the hallways and you hear them call you unwanted words. No matter how hard I try to ignore them, the barrier is not that durable. It still leaks through. But since I am hard-headed and I won't easily back down and leave this school, I should get used of this life I accepted I already accepted my fate ever since I talked back to the school's king.

It always feels like a huge tsunami of relief just washed over me whenever I enter the library. But this time, I was surprised. Some of the tables were occupied by students. There were students inside the library.

What is in this library that caused lots of students to come here?

This is a strange occurrence. Students only visit the library before the exams to borrow books or read books here or just look smart. Aside from that, I know no other reason. And the exams are still far away.

It felt new that there are students inside the library who has their heads all turned to you.  I headed for my usual spot but it is already occupied. I looked for the next farthest spot but it is occupied as well. The only unoccupied tables are the ones in the middle.

Seriously... What is going on??

Even though I am against it, I chose the center table were there were no students seated at and no students surrounding the table.

I placed my bag on top of the table, ignoring all the states that are shot towards me. I sighed and took a seat but just as my bottom touched the wooden chair, a fart sound echoed across the whole library. The silent atmosphere made it even louder.

What the..who did that?

I frowned as the students laughed, looking at me. Some were looking at me in disgust. They all started muttering words.

"Gosh. That was totally embarrassing."

"Did she just fart in front all of us?"

"That was so gross."

"Can't she just do it somewhere else?"

I frowned.

They are thinking that I was the one who farted?!

My eyes roamed around the room looking at every face of the students. I felt totally embarrassed even though I did not really do it.

Until I spotted Chanyeol, a few tables away from me with his phone in his hand. He was looking directly at me with the usual annoying smirk on his face.

That jerk! He is the mastermind!!

I quickly looked away in an effort to calm me down before I burst and kill him right here in the library.

The librarian came to silence those who were still laughing.

I quickly stood up my seat and grabbed my bag. I strutted my way out of my library with my head lowered down. I could still hear snickers as I do and it just added to the embarrassment I am feeling.

I really hate him! I super duper hate that guy!

"Hey Jihyun!"

Speak of the devil...

I stopped at my tracks knowing that he could still catch up anyways. I turned to him with an emotionless look on my face even though deep inside I already want to burst due to the building up anger. Just seeing him washed away all the embarrassment and replaced it all with anger and hatred.

"Did you like my fart sound application?" he asked with a smile plastered across his face. This guy really does love being sarcastic. Makes me want to punch him hard on the face.

Well if he is sarcastic then I won't be backing down. "Of course, Chanyeol. I loved the application. Tell me, where did you download it so I could use it also?" I asked with an innocent smile plastered along my features.

He frowned. "You're supposed to be angry."

My smile vanished as quick as it appeared and is replaced by a frown and a glare. "Well what do you think, Park Chanyeol?! That I would really love what you did back there?! You're so stupid and childish!!"

He smirked. "Tell me whatever you want to because whatever you say, I am still the winner here."

"I never knew this is a war," I said with a smirk. "Because if it is then you wouldn't like the way I would fight back."

"I would love to see you fight back."

I raised a brow at him, still smirking. "Are you sure? Because if I do I won't be the one leaving this school but you."

"You should he glad my father is not doing anything about this." I can see how the smirk on his face vanished and is quickly replaced by a grimace. This guy is so easy to piss off.

"I don't have to be glad about it because I know that your father is not as childish as you are to give in to what his child wants. There is no such thing as a stupid principal, Chanyeol."

"I will make sure that you will have more of this."

I smirked. "Fire away, Chanyeol. I don't give a sh*t."

I saw how her got taken aback and it was enough to satisfy me. I turned and walked away from that area.

Trust me, Chanyeol. You wouldn't want me to fight back.

----------

It was pretty uncomfortable in my classes. Everyone kept on looking at me every after now and then. I can't believe that even the teachers know about the incident.

Many are also laughing at me and calling me new names like "queen of disgust" or "fart machine". I just kept in mind that soon, the say will be over and all of this would be just part of the history.

I quickly dashed out of our classroom at recess to avoid getting more attention and quickly made my way to the library. But I was surprised to see it locked for some reason.

Maybe because the librarian went out somewhere? But still, they could have just found someone to replace the librarian for a while.

"Hmm... What is another place in school that is just as quiet as the library?" I thought.

Could it be the rooftop? But that means I have to go up four floors and down right after. Too much work is needed.

How about the garden? But there are still a few students there.

I finally made my conclusion and decided to head to the garden. It is recess time anyway so I bet there won't be that much students if ever. But first, I have to head to my locker to grab some books I would be needing for my next subject.

From the empty hallway I was at, I am soon walking in the busy hallways which held most of the students in the building. And as I expected, all heads turned to me and sometimes students started to mock or laugh at me and call me names.

I just ignored everything and walked like I am just walking in an empty hallway. Their words aren't enough to bring me down, to break my walls down.

I finally arrived at my locker. I opened it and took out two of my books and locked them in my arms. I felt a hard impact on my back which brought me forwards and surprised me.

Aish! Good thing my locker is open and I didn't hit my head.

When I recovered I tried to look for the culprit but instead, I only see the students doing the usual things they do. I slowly closed my locker, still looking for the culprit slash Chanyeol, maybe.

Who else could have done it?

Or maybe it is just another student who is trying to make fun of me.

I held my book close to my chest as I make my way through the hallways.

But suddenly I was pulled harshly by my arm and felt myself turn around. It was a girl who did that but before I could recognize her face her palm landed on my cheek.

With eyes wide, I looked up the girl while I held my burning cheek in my hand. She was smirking at me then she turned to walked away.

What did she do that for?! Did I do something wrong to her?! I do not even know that girl!

But it surprised me when another girl came up and gave me another hard slap on my face. The slap was too hard that it made me stumble and fall.

What the fudge?!

"W-Why ready you slapping me??" I asked the girl.

She just reached down to me and grabbed something from my bag. It was a piece of paper then she faced it towards me.

And it reads:

Free Slaps

"Well what do you expect us to do? You have this thing on your bag," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I just looked at her in disbelief not until the crowd started to circle us - A crowd of girls. They began to get noisy.

"I would like to get a slap too!"

"Argh! Just on time! I feel so angry and I really want to slap someone!"

"Can I slap as much as I can??"

What is wrong with them?! They are out of their minds!

I felt my blood boil as I turned to the girl in front of me. With a sharp glare, I grabbed the paper and tore is into pieces furiously. I stood up and pushed the crowd in front of me and ran away as I hear then laughing.

I just continued to run until I finally reached the garden. I headed to the nearest bench and ran up to it before sitting down. I caught up with my breath as I closed my eyes. My chest was hevaing up and down, sweat was rolling down my forehead and tears were attempting to fall out of my eyes.

Do not cry, Jihyun... Do not cry... Do not cry...

I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. Sighing, I looked down to my hands.

What did I do wrong to deserve this? Embarrassing that jerk, that's what??

"Jihyun."

My brows rose when I heard my name get called. The voice is so familiar.

I turned my head to the person and uttered, "Baekhyun." he was walking towards me and stopped just right in front of me. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"I heard about what happened to you. It must be Chanyeol's doing isn't it?"

I frowned. "Of course he did it, who else do you have in mind?" I saw how her got taken aback by my questions so I bit my lip and lowered my head. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"No, Jihyun... You don't have to be sorry... I know that you are only like this because of the emotions you are keeping inside. If I were you, I would just let it all out---"

"I am not keeping anything," I cut him off. He just stares at me and sighed.

My mouth fell ajar when he reached his hand out and gently held my jaw. I was totally surprised.

"W-What are you doing?"

He just tilted my head side to side. He looked like he is examining something. "How much does you cheeks hurt?" he asks.

"I-I am fine," I answered instead and pulled away from his grasp. "I can handle myself," I added but he just chuckled.

He sat down beside me and he took out something from his bag. It's like a mini toothpaste. An ointment to be exact. With one brow raised, I watched the next thing he would do. He opened it and put some of the clear goo on his fingers before closing the ointment again. He reached his fingers that were covered in ointment out and directed it to my cheek. But then I stood up quickly and cleared my throat.

"Don't you dare touch me with those goo covered finers of yours." I told him.

He just chuckled and pulled me down to sit again.

What is so funny?

He faced me with an assuring smile and assuringly replied, "It's ointment. It is for the inflamgoing on there." he pointed at my cheeks. "It will make it feel better, I promise."

"I told you, I am fine," I said.

"I insist."

I just sighed in defeat and let him do what he thinks he has to. It wouldn't hurt if I let him anyways, would it?

He reaches his hand out slowly. I hissed when his fingers got in contact with my cheek hitch made him slightly laugh. With a blank face, I let him apply the ointment onto the areas it needed. I just continued to pull off that blank face and stare as he went onto the next cheek. I may look emotionless outside but deep inside, my heartbeat is speeding up.

What are you doing to me, Byun Baekhyun?

I pulled away from him. "Thank you."

"That should make you feel better. And don't worry, it is matte and is quickly absorbed by your skin so it won't be noticeable."

"Yeah... Thank you."

"You're welcome," he replied with a heartwarming smile.  "We better get inside now, you do not want to be late for class, right?"

I nodded as a response before I turned to grab my bag. When I faced him, he was already looking at his phone.

"Ah... Jihyun, I have to go ahead if you wouldn't mind."

I nodded. "It's fine."

"Alright then, bye!" he waved his hand before running off and entering the building.

I watched him disappear from my sight before standing up from the bench. I headed inside but before I could enter, I felt something hit my head. It didn't hurt because it was pretty light.

I turned to the culprit and as expected, I saw Chanyeol smirking at me. He was leaning against a tree.

I just rolled my eyes and turned to continue walking. But then he pulled by bag causing me to stop and face him. "What the heck do you need this time, Chanyeol?"

"I just want to tell you that it wasn't me who placed that paper behind your bag."

"But you did told someone to do it."

He smirked. "Exactly."

I pried his hand that was still on my bag. "How could you do this, Chanyeol? Hurting a girl?? Are you out of your mind?! It is not like I cannot fight back but it is just insane!"

"It wasn't me who hurt you, it was those girls!"

"But still, you were the reason why they did! I hate you, Park Chanyeol, I really do!" I yelled right at his face.

He only smirked. "The feeling is mutual, Jihyun." I watched as he took out something from his pocket. A cigarette box.

My brows raised up.

He smoke? Well, of course he does. I mean, he is a bad boy...but not all bad boys smoke right??

He took out a stick and lit it with a lighter. Then he brought it to his lips before puffing some smoke towards me making me cough. 

Eeeewww! I hate the smell of smoke!

"Ew! You're destroying my lungs!"

He raised a brow. "It is not my fault you want to stay here."

I opened my mouth, trying to find a some words to replied, but closed it. Not even a sound escaped my lips.

"Have you finally thought about leaving this school?" He asked.

He really does want me to leave huh?

"I already told you, I don't want to leave this school and I would never ever leave this school. Even if you have to bully for the whole school year." I answered with a very serious tone.

"If you say so," He shrugged. "But remember, you're always free to leave. Just say it and I'll take care of it."

I rolled my eyes.

Wait...what time is it?

I glanced at my wristwatch and my eyes doubled in size.

"I'm fifteen minutes late!" I blurted out and I saw him smirk. "You did this on purpose, you jerk!"

He laughed. "Go ahead, shout at me more jntil you miss a subject! Hahahaha!"

Ugh!

I turned and quickly dashed inside the building. Luckily, my next class is just near so I arrived in less than a minute. When I arrived, I opened the door as I tried to regain my poise and my breathing.

Oh God...I just violated another rule...

I saw my teacher approach me with disappointment in his eyes. He had the same look Mrs. Won had on her face when she saw me at the Club Rooms.

Fudge you, Chanyeol!

"Ms. Jeon, you are late. I hope you have a valid reason why."

I lowered my head. "I am afraid I have to no valid reason, Mr. Kim," I replied. I do not want to lie.

"You know that that means, you just violated a rule."

"Sorry, Mr. Kim."

"And that means you have to go to detention."

My eyes slightly widened when he handed my the detention slip.

Another detention? How great.

--------------------

Heeeeelllooo everyone!

You have finally finished the fourth chapter of this book! I hope you guys like it and if you want to know abot the rest that Chanyeol would do to Jihyun, continue reading.

Sorry for the errors.

Love lots.

R.E.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...