wrong | b. o'conner ✕

Od -voidmarvel123

"You're looking in the wrong place for my love. Don't think because you're with me this is real. You're looki... Viac

ACT ONE
↳ graphics
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ACT TWO
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
ACT THREE
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
ACT FOUR
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
ACT FIVE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE

SIXTEEN

12.7K 423 6
Od -voidmarvel123

Eleanor groaned tiredly as she blinked her eyes open. She glanced around and saw neither Brian nor Dom were in the car. She looked out the windscreen and saw Brian talking to someone on the phone. The brunette opened her door and stepped out, running a hand through her messy short hair.

Brian shoved his phone back into his pocket, turning his head to face Eleanor as she walked up beside him. "Hey, how you feeling?"

"Tired, but I'm okay." Eleanor replied, cracking her neck. "I just can't wait to go home."

Brian smiled at her, it quickly fading as he looked down to the ground. Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows and followed his gaze only to see a trail of blood, leading to the back of the car. Eleanor quickly turned and made her way there, Brian following her.

Dom stood there, staring at the shipment. Eleanor found the wound on his shoulder, dripping with blood. "So, this is what sixty million dollars looks like." Dom spoke.

"Dom, we've got to get you to a doctor." Eleanor pleaded.

Dom looked down to his baby sister as he pointed to the shipment. "We got to find a place to hide this."

"I got a spot." Brian spoke up.

Eleanor kept her head down as Brian pulled up at the FBI impound lot. "Five oh two, wet reckless. I need a forty eight hour hold." Brian held up his badge to the guard.

The guard eyed Dom, before looking into the back. Eleanor turned her head to the opposite window, hiding her face from his view before the guard spoke to Brian. "Out back. Any spot you can find."

Brian drove the car to the back of the lot, parking the car. The three got out of the car and Dom looked to Brian, doubt written all over his face. "You sure about this?"

"Yeah." Brian looked between the two Toretto's. "The last place they'll check is their own impound yard. Trust me."

Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest as she walked between the two, the three starting back the way they came. "You know," Brian spoke up. "I've been thinking. When you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Brian nodded his head. "So, now you owe me a ten second car."

Eleanor laughed quietly as soon as he said that, Dom smirking at him. "Is that right?"

"Yeah."

Dom suddenly walked up to a car near them, sending his good elbow into the window. He unlocked the door and pulled it open. Brian grinned as Dom smirked at him. "Now we're even."

"Idiots." Eleanor shook her head and mumbled as she got into the back seat.

[x][x][x][x]

A knock sounded on the door of the safe house they were in, Brian leaving to get it. Eleanor lingered in the doorway and saw it was Mia. "Is this your way of keeping me away from him?" She asked Brian sassily. 

"You're the only one we could call." Brian shrugged.

Mia looked at him as if he had two heads. "He's my brother, of course." Eleanor grinned and walked forward, Mia rushing towards her. A soft chuckle left her lips as Mia wrapped her in a hug.

The three walked into the other room where Dom was, Mia going over to check his wound. "The bullet's not in there. I'm gonna clean it and stitch it up. It's going to hurt."

"I bet you're going to enjoy this." Dom replied, Eleanor looking at her siblings with a fond look.

Mia grinned. "A little."

Eleanor set the plates down in front of the boys as Mia placed the bags of Chinese takeout she had bought with her onto the table. Brian smiled at the brunette as she sat down beside him, saying a small thanks. Eleanor returned the smile as Dom immediately started to eat his food. "Dom, what do you think you're doing?"

Dom turned to her confused, Mia scoffing. "You reached first, you have to say grace." She backed her sister up.

Dom and Brian looked to each other before both sisters reached out and grabbed their hands in their own. "Thank you, Lord, for blessing this table."

"With food, family and friendship." Mia added.

Eleanor smiled softly at her. "Amen." She said quietly.

After they had eaten, Dom left to go look through some boxes of Letty's old things as this was her safe house. Eleanor stood up and grabbed the dishes, carrying them to the kitchen. Mia sent Brian a look, who got up and followed her. "I remember that I told you that the chef never cleans."

Eleanor turned her head to the side and smiled at him, rolling her eyes. "Okay, how 'bout I wash, you dry?"

"Sounds good." Brian smiled charmingly at her, taking the clean plate from her hands.

Eleanor smiled to herself, keeping her eyes on him for a minute as he focused on drying the plate in his hand. Mia watched them with a knowing smirk on her lips, Eleanor quickly returning to the sink.

A couple of minutes passed before Brian spoke up. "You asked me why I let Dom go." That caught Eleanor's attention as she turned her head to him. "I think it's because in that moment, I respected him more than I did myself." She remained quiet as he continued. "One thing I learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code."

"And what's your code, Brian?" Eleanor asked, smiling softly at him.

"I'm working on it."

Eleanor nodded her head at his words just as Brian's phone started to ring. He set the plate down before walking over to the table where Mia still sat, picking it up. "Shit." Eleanor turned around and gave him a confused look. "Hey, Dom."

Dom came charging into the room, nothing by pure rage on his face. "When were you going to tell me?"

"Dom, what are you doing?" Eleanor asked as Brian walked towards him.

"When were you gonna tell me you were running Letty?" Dom demanded as Eleanor walked to Mia's side.

Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows confused. "Let me explain -" Dom cut Brian off by grabbing the front of his shirt and throwing him into a shelf.

Mia grabbed Eleanor's arm as the shelf broke, glass raining down. Dom picked Brian up and pushed him into the wall behind them. "Dom, stop!" Eleanor yelled.

"You don't understand -"

"I don't understand?" Dom cut him off as he threw Brian over the table and into the other part of the room.

"Stop!" Mia shouted.

Dom started to throw punches at Brian. "She did it for - Dom, stop!"

"Dominic!" Eleanor screamed. "Stop it! Please stop!" 

"Dom, stop!" Mia echoed her sister's yells.

Brian reflected one of Dom's punches, long enough to wrap his legs around Dom's neck. Dom picked Brian up, slamming him back on the ground. Eleanor held onto Mia's hand, the younger girl rubbing her back gently. "She did it for you, Dom!" Brian screamed, Dom's fist freezing in mid air. "She did it for you! Letty came to me to clear your name in exchange for bringing down Braga."

Mia gasped softly, Eleanor covering her mouth with her hand. Letty died protecting Dom like she had all these years. "She just wanted you to come home! I'm sorry, Dom! I'm sorry!" He yelled as Dom walked away, Brian kicking a box.

Eleanor left Mia's side as she made her way to Brian's side. "Are you alright?" She questioned him softly, placing her hand on his back.

"I'm okay." Brian nodded, grabbing her hand.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.1K 1.6K 54
Rewrite of my first book, the drizzling fire. They have seperated their ways. Some things remained seen yet some remained hidden away in the time. Th...
373K 9.2K 29
After helping Dom escape his prison bus, Alex and Brian earned themselves a spot on the United States 'Wanted' list. Currently on the run, they make...
787K 8.4K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...